2018 - Also, I'm a little unsure about how to get the ticket to the person when sold. Only problem is Im too disabled to do GA at this point. Replies to negative reviews in < 24 hours. HiKatherine,Thanks for the review! Got a spare ticket you need to sell? ~VP, Contact Center. If the button doesn't appear, is grayed out or you receive a message that the Event Organizer hasn't activated resale, your tickets aren't eligible for resale. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. ~VP, Contact Center, I chatted with Stacy S. AXS USA regarding an issue seeing the tickets I bought. These were bought bought early and the tickets are listed as official platinum. Look for the "Sell" or "Sell Tickets" button on the homepage and click on it. If, for instance, you plan to host an event and plan to sell tickets in the US, you must have a US bank account. I can't get through to anyone from Stub Hub, Ticketmaster or Live Nation. Skriv ner vad du frskte gra nr det hnde samt din IP-adress och Request ID som du finner hr nedan. However they havent yet announced their cancellation or postponement, and so I was hoping instead to resell the tickets so I could recoup my money now since theres no way Ill be able to attend with the state of the world now. Besk vr hjlpsida fr mer hjlp och support. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. With the AXS app, you can find great events near you, buy 100% official tickets, sell your seats if you can't go, and more. One thing I learned is after they help you, log out and back in to make the change take place. Maybe that's the reason why? By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. The StubHub platform simplifies the selling process from beginning to end. Once your tickets have been uploaded to Tixel, well scan them to make sure theyre the real deal and havent been tampered with (this only takes a few seconds). We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. Loading. In answering this question I'm going to make the following assumptions: 1. Or because I paid with a credit card? Anyone know if this is temporary maybe because I bought recently? By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Service was friendly and efficient! Glad we could help :). Set your ticket on a flat surface to take a picture of the barcode. For more information, please see our She made the experience dare-I-say enjoyable! AXS Designed for iPad #10 in Entertainment 4.5 17K Ratings Free Screenshots iPad iPhone Tap for tickets to see the artists and teams you love. Select tickets to list, then click continue to enter your price and listing options. How to see your payment history. I asked to speak to a manager and I have to wait 2 DAYS to speak to one. Ticketmaster terms said no resale for this event, It might change, but you might have to risk either stub hub or PayPal g & s, Thats the only reason why I wanted to try sell through Ticketmaster Im scared of scammers lol. AXS UK 449 subscribers Find out more at https://faq.axs.co.uk/ and axs.com Flash Mobile Delivery is a digital ticketing system, with tickets assigned directly to fans attending. Check your email account for the original tickets issued, or login to your AXS account. So youre telling me youre going to keep my 200 I paid even though someone else just paid another 200 for the same tickets? Choose whether you are a season ticket holder or an individual game ticket holder. Your response and assistance would be greatly appreciated. Once youve made your selection, use the pricing slider to adjust your sale price. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. What are the other options????? Note that your primary ticket account may show the Ticket as non-transferable or the transfer button may be grayed out in the app. Review and complete the transfer. I bought tickets as a gift for somebody, how do I give them these to them if I am not attending the event? The view from "up in the nosebleeds". However they haven't yet announced their cancellation or postponement, and so I was hoping instead to resell the tickets so I could recoup my money now since there's no way I'll be able to attend with the state of the world now . You can sell on stubhub or independently (through facebook, reddit, craigslist, etc.) ~VP, Contact Center, My son is battling cancer and I was supposed to bring him to Vegas to watch UFCHowever fell sick on Tuesday and has been hospitalized sinceI was reimbursed my Airbnb room and my plain ticketsAXS was a simple as NO WE CAN T DO ANYTHING FOR YOU..WOW, HiMario,Thanks for reaching out to us and providing feedback. For some reason, this ticket appears to be ineligible for selling directly through AXS so I'd have to do another site. You can click the Sell Tickets button or tap the Sell button on the app to see if your tickets are available for resale. Updating your payment method on StubHub listing. My take-away was that their technical assistance is very competent, but you need to have a little patience. It would have probably still been a screenshot since there is no share button in Apple Wallet. Watch this video for the complete guide and step-by-step process on how to list and sell those tickets on the AXS . I'm surprised to be writing this but the AXS Chat agent, Sherrell, that helped me today was one of the best Customer Service Reps I've had in regardless of the industry. ~VP, Contact Center. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. That sounds like a problem you need to fix. ~VP, Contact Center. HiMarie,Thanks for reaching out to us and providing feedback. I hope to get to use them for everything going forward. Find out how we combat fake reviews. Find the event you have tickets for, and click the "Sell Tickets" link. I am reluctant to sell my tickets on StubHub if theres even a remote possibility that Ill be unable to transfer the tickets to the buyer. Hi there! SOLD TICKETS VIA AXS. I want to sell 2 kcon tickets for 8/11. I assume people who bought tickets thru AXS on Wednesday have the same restrictions/rights as I but I'm seeing a lot of "mobile tickets" for sale and I assume the holders of those tickets can "transfer" the tickets but not "sell" them but they are up for sell on AXS (and stubhub). How did you resolve this? Can I share screen shots of the tickets with friends? If the ticket is supported in Wallet, like an event ticket or movie ticket, it will automatically be added in your Passes section of Wallet. We are working hard to provide the best customer experience so your feedback does not go unnoticed. She resolved it quickly and fixed it for me! I received an immediate response that the request had been logged, but it took six days to receive actual assistance. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. Requested URL: www.axs.com/venues/126512/rodeohouston-nrg-stadium-houston-tickets, User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 14_7_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/14.1.2 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1. Selling your AXS ticket is easy: forward your ticket to us from your email account or upload a PDF to reach thousands of verified fans in your local area. It's all a fan needs, all in one app. She needs a new job perhaps in Wuhan, Hi Patrice,Thank you so much! When available, use the Transfer feature, which will allow you to send event tickets to a friend. Kaci C, AXS USA was able to resolve my issue. We were due to go to the GENESIS Concert at the O2 on Nov 29th 2020. We are working hard to provide the best customer experience so your feedback does not go unnoticed. Slow and confusing communication. I just checked the AXS app for my ticket and it does let you transfer or sell the ticket through the app. While on the phone, they were able to verify the screenshots were allowed and completed the sale for me. Enter the details of your tickets, such as the event name, venue, date, and seat location. Its easy to sell your verified tickets in 3 steps with Ticketmaster: List Your Tickets, Price Your Tickets, Get Paid! Glad we could help :). Has the issue with Ticketmasters greyed out Transfer/Sell button been resolved? This helps prevent ticket touting and help combat illegal counterfeiting. The seller is also charged a 7.5% selling fee taken from their listed price. Follow these simple steps to transfer the money to your selected financial institution. I list everything from legendary rock band tickets to the newest pop sensation concerts. I have never sold any tickets before so have a few questions. I was having an incredibly hard time getting my payment to process through the website AND the app, with two different credit cards. Desktop Sign in to your account on AXS.com. If the button doesn't appear, is grayed out or you receive a message that the Event Organizer hasn't activated resale, your tickets aren't eligible for resale. HiChris,Thanks for the review! ET Are there any tickets . I shared a Mobile Ticket with a friend and . Will there be fees for me to pay to sell on these sites? Has anyone who purchased tickets through Ticketmaster had any luck finding a way to resell them already? Once youve found your tickets, you can forward your email ticket to us or upload your PDF. 01-12-2022 01:21 PM. We are dedicated to making the needed changes so in the future you have the best experience. It's actually very easy to list and sell tickets on Ticketmaster, just takes some patience the first few times you do it. Transfer Help. An unofficial place for Adele fans to discuss Adele's music, plus news, stories, events, etc. Yeah, I mean it's kind of hard to feel bad for you. Frequently Asked Questions and Answers to the Use of Ticketmaster How would I go about selling the tickets like many others. I am reluctant to sell my tickets on StubHub if there's even a remote possibility that I'll be unable to transfer the tickets to the buyer. This could be due to the promoter requesting the show is unavailable for resale, the ticket is a VIP-ticket or your ticket is priced as a special offer. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. You will then receive an email from Tixel with a unique link to complete your listing. The person who helped me out was fantastic. Foo Fighters - tickets can only be re-sold on Ticketmaster, Seller sent me wrong tickets through Ticketmaster, sale of ticketmaster digital wallet tickets, User Agreement, Privacy Notice and Cookie Notice, Customer service all the way to your seat. All Options Open: Ticketing State of Play 2022, Tixel Won a Product Innovation Award for Event Ticketing. Selling your AXS ticket is easy: forward your ticket to us from your email account or upload a PDF to reach thousands of verified fans in your local area. For high demand events, unscrupulous resellers use sophisticated computer software programs known as "ticket bots" to illegally purchase large blocks of seats in order to resell them on secondary ticket sites at very high mark-ups to the face value. I also reached out to the buyer before and they were understanding and willing to have the tickets sent to them directly if I was unable to get through to Stubhub. ~VP, Contact Center. I bought better seats now I have an extra pair of tickets for Aerosmith. This will. Go to solution Greyed out Transfer/Sell buttons on Ticketmaster Has the issue with Ticketmaster's greyed out Transfer/Sell button been resolved? The sell option on AXS just showed up this evening even tho it wasn't there earlier, weird. Ticketmaster logo . It shows how much when you list them. The idea of a presale is to get your tickets before the general public, not necessarily to get better seats, but to avoid being completely frozen out by tickets selling out completely. While its not solved yet, they said to call back tomorrow. Often the artist and the venue puts a delivery delay until a week or two before the show. 2.) I have 5 tickets for one of the Backstreet Boys shows scheduled in July. Dont worry if you only want to sell one ticket from a group purchase. StubHub payment is unclaimed. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. Glad we could help :). The sell option on AXS just showed up this evening even tho it wasn't there earlier, weird. I have 5 tickets for one of the Backstreet Boys shows scheduled in July. I finally got someone to answer and they sent me a weblink to upload some screenshots. Det finns flera saker som kan ha franlett att detta hnde, s som att felaktiga data skickats, fr mnga klick eller att flera enheter anvnts p samma gng. Hi Susannah,Thank you so much! I bought better seats now I have an extra pair of tickets for Aerosmith. Heres Why, Corner Hotel Partners with Tixel to Reduce No-Shows by 50%. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Click the Sell Tickets button or the Sell button on the app. To prevent fraud, please do not edit or change the PDF in any way and do not delete pages if there are multiple tickets. Klicka hr fr att kontakta oss. You'll just need to select 'external mobile transfer' as your delivery option and, if your tickets sell, we will provide you with the buyer's email address for you to complete the transfer. HiGeogeek,Thanks for the review! (When I go to my tickets on the AXS app there is no option for "sell".). Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. User flair is your favorite album/song! I transferred tickets to the wrong email, what do I do? And the way it seems like I'm the only person they are helping at one time. Ways to get paid when selling tickets on StubHub. Thank you, Alex! Monae helped me by submitting a ticket to expedite shipping. Get started now and sell your AXS ticket here. Need to sell a ticket, Ticketmaster has the sell button greyed, but transfer button is available . Official tickets and your source for live entertainment. Otherwise, they'll need to create an AXS account to claim the tickets. We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. We are working hard to provide the best customer experience so your feedback does not go unnoticed. From AXS.com Log into your AXS Account and from "Your Events," select the event you would like to transfer tickets from. We are dedicated to making the needed changes so in the future you have the best experience. We are dedicated to making the needed changes so in the future you have the best experience. Check out the link for How to Sell Tickets on StubHub From Axs. Glad we could help :), Sierra H fixed my issue in 5 min. THANK YOU STACY, Hi Janet,Thank you so much! 4.) What Are The Exact On-Sale Times For Each Show? ~VP, Contact Center. Challenge Increasing Fair Access to The Seats You Want That's the only reason why I wanted to try sell through Ticketmaster I'm scared of scammers lol. 3.) This means that listing a ticket for resale at the original price of $229 only nets them $211.825, or $29.20 short of what they originally paid (with the web fee). My brother minutes later bought me a ticket for the floor through Seatgeek. Privacy Policy. It might change, but you might have to risk either stub hub or PayPal g & s. Be careful of scammers. When I view my tickets on AXS and Flash Seats,the tickets are identified as "mobile tickets" , the "Transfer" button is enabled and the "Sell" button is grayed out. The rep today had no ability to escalate this request after your company did NOTHING - provided literally NO customer service for a week. Or is it better to sell on a resale platform like StubHub, etc.? Also, does anyone know if the greyed out transfer button ever becomes active closer to the event date? Ticketmaster sell button greyed out. AXS tickets a huge range of events including festivals, gigs, conventions, exhibitions, and sporting events all though the US, the UK and Europe. Set your selling price and select your preferred payment We are dedicated to making the needed changes so in the future you have the best experience. Still good to post for sale and they will transfer when they become. Click here. AXS truly is a new and better ticketing service, with better Customer Support, than Ticketmaster or any other service I've used. Thank you. Alex P. is a great addition to our team. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. You can absolutely still sell through StubHub. You will need to reach out to Ticketmaster to find out if and whe tickets will be transferable. She should be commended by your company. Sherrell was exceptionally professional, patient, and focused on delivering exactly what I needed. Removing direct deposit details. Thanks. While on the phone, they were able to verify the screenshots were allowed and completed the sale for me. axs sell tickets grayed out. If so, which resale platform is the best? A happy place to post concert or festival news, upcoming tour dates, past recordings, line-ups, rumours, and general live music discussion. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Sign in to your account on AXS.com Click on "Your Tickets" and click on an event. Will it be available for these tickets at a later time? If my friend forgets to bring the ticket I transferred to them, can I use my original ticket? Hope you got throughI was on hold with StubHub for almost 3 hours. How to Sell Axs Tickets on StubHub. Stefan is a great addition to our team. Asked for information and helped me find the resolution I needed. With Tixel, no one needs to go first and risk being ripped off. First, is it better to sell by directly contacting the person? Through the new mobile ticketing process, DPAC will be able to offer: Instant access to tickets 24 hours a day on mobile devices The ability to manage, transfer, exchange, purchase, or sell your tickets at any time Reduced risk of lost, stolen, counterfeit, or forgotten tickets Answer (1 of 2): Question: If you sell your ticket on Ticketmaster and nobody buys it, do you get your money back? - AXS Help Centre What is Transfer? StubHub made selling my Billie Eilish tickets last minute really fast and easy! TONS of tickets are listed as resale but for me, the option is greyed out. No haggling, no ghosting, nothing shady. Thanks for the review and enjoy your event! Official Tickets and Your Source for Live Entertainment | AXS.com Selling Tickets Selling Basics, Help and Getting Paid Transfer Tickets Transfer Basics and Help Receive and Use Tickets Ticket Delivery, AXS Mobile ID, and more. I have hope that itll be resolved even though I was negligent in asking for assistance timely enough. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. Being paid through PayPal but the PayPal email is wrong. They are P3, section 322 row 8. Your tickets will only be released to the buyer once we have received the payment. Based on my experience, AXS will also charge you for reselling your tickets. This is for tool on Feb 5 in New Orleans. At that tine if the tickets are transferable the grey transfer button will be activated. Reply. Re: Greyed out Transfer/Sell buttons on Ticketmaster. I had spent 4 hours with other saying they could not very the account.Martha was a horrible individual who hung up on me and stated update the account. I assume that this is because it says the tickets are not available for 10 more days, even though the transfer button is available. I purchased 4 tickets in the 308 section of the United Center. Your website glitched causing me to overpay for a ticket. They can then be sold right up until one hour after doors open, giving both sellers and buyers flexibility in the resale market. G o on sale. Capture your ticket's QR code or barcode. I want to sell 2 kcon tickets for 8/11. They are P3, section 322 row 8. We get it, plans change. People Are Buying Tickets Later Is It Time For Shorter On-Sale Windows? Privacy Policy. Very bad and annoyed with your product. Pick your exact seats on interactive maps, get more ticket options with AXS Official Resale, and go in style with AXS Premium or VIP offers. Kaci C is a great addition to our team. AXS gig tickets sold before being rescheduled. Sells Music & Sports Tickets. HiG,Thanks for the review! HiTyler,Thanks for the review! Hi SmileyInFrswd,Thank you so much! Glad we could help :). If your tickets are in your inbox, you will need to forward the original email with tickets to. Instagram did not return a 200. Ticketmaster should be able to confirm this for you. BUY THE PERFECT TICKETS How many times can a ticket be transferred? You will enter your community username and new password and done! What if my friends arrive later than me? Buying Tickets Buying Basics, Resale, Accessible Seats and more. Log in to or create a StubHub account. Hi Dana,Thank you so much! IP: 208.109.8.43 TONS of tickets are listed as resale but for me, the option is greyed out. You can go on sale at whatever price you like, but to keep things fair for real fans, we cap prices at 10% above face value. Or maybe we have to wait. Guess we cant resell these tickets on Ticketmaster ? All customer service interactions should be that fantastic! Chevron-shaped icon used for navigational cues. She anticipated the errors that I would make and helped me correct them. Glad we could help :). Appreciate any other tips or insight. June 11, 2022 Posted by: grady county, ga zoning map . I don't want to have to wait until May to get my money back.
Powell Electric Commercial Actors, Unfilled Programs Match 2021, Motion Air Remote Blinking, Articles A