Reservations:For reservations or rates log onto IHG Army Hotels website or call 210-357-2705. You will still need to check in at the appropriate military lodging facility to get your non-availability statement. 3 and Hilton Head Island, New Students Apartments In Urbandale Iowa, Summerview Beach Resort Luxury Apartments, Luxury Apartments Near Syracuse University, Apartments For Rent Near Logan Circle Washington Dc, Edgewood Commons Apartments Washington Dc, Inglewood California Apartments For Rent, The Californian Apartments Huntington Beach, The Californian Apartments Mountain View, University Of Illinois Chicago Apartments, Apartment Buildings Near Petite Lake Road, Lake Villa, Il, Apartment Buildings For Sale Villa Park Il, One Bedroom Apartment For Rent In Villa Serena San Ysidro, Parks Near San Marco Villas Apartment Irvine, Villa Roma Beach Apartment In San Diego Ca, Villa Serena San Ysidro Apartment For Sale, San Leon Villa Apartment Homes Apartments, San Marino Villa Apartment Homes Websitedirections Save, Villa Palomar Senior Apartment San Juan Capistrano, Lincoln Villa | Apartment Homes Marin San Rafael, Ca 94901, Villa San Isidro Apartment Project Mount Vernon Wa, 230 Villa Ter Apt 4, San Mateo, Ca 94401 Apartment, San Marino Villa Apartment Homes Irvine Ca, San Marino Villa Apartment Homes 403 San Marino, Irvine, Ca 92614, Furnished apartments for rent london long term, 1 bedroom apartments in san diego under 600. Acting undersecretary of the air force shon manasco talks with master sgt. Gateway Inn 1750 Feymoyer St. San Antonio, TX 78236 Phone: (210) 673-6930 or (210) 671-4277 / 0047 / 2556 / 3622 DSN: 473-4277 / 3622 / 0047 / 2556 Lackland Air Force Base is part of Joint Base San Antonio and offers Temporary Lodging Facilities and Visitor's Quarters through four units. She also said that no matter how clean your house is, you will still have roaches. Sadly, I would STILL recommend that anyone who has an airman graduating stay on base as it provides a private 'home base' so you can spend time together. Staff always superb. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. There was no listing for the lodge**Note the THEFT at the end of my review*The place is a 3 story motel. In the morning, while I was out watchin my son in the airman's run and coin ceremony, the maid helped herself to the tablet.I reported this to the police who are on base. The Gateway Villa, The Gateway Inn, and The Gateway Lodge. Brooks AFB, TX 78235-5000 If . Air conditions were spotty, de humidifier did its job. Privacy Policy . Love it! Is parking available at Gateway Villa - Air Force Inns? Call on first morning you can book. GATEWAY VILLA - AIR FORCE INNS - Specialty Hotel Reviews (San Antonio, TX) - Tripadvisor Gateway Villa - Air Force Inns 60 reviews #9 of 50 Specialty Lodging in San Antonio Save Share 2440 Larson Street, Bldg. Gateway Villa Lackland AFB - YouTube 0:00 / 5:07 Gateway Villa Lackland AFB 1,385 views Jul 2, 2017 2 Dislike Share Paratrooper1501 906 subscribers Just a quick breakdown of the. My 24 yo granddaughter, with two children, ended up with ants in her third floor room. There are several temporary housing options that may be right for you. Inn Lackland AFB FSS Website. There are restrictions on specific breeds, and a statement of non-availability will not be provided if they cannot accommodate your pet for any reason. Gateway Inn Gateway Inn is located at 1750 Femoyer St., Bldg 10203, Gateway Inn, Lackland AFB, TX 78236. Nice bed, didn't even use TV, bathroom is OK, overall nothing special but meets basic standards. AFB, TX Patients will receive a text when your prescription is ready 3. 2435, Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX 78236, San Antonio, Texas, United States Show on map. Food & Beverages . Let us support you as you take your life back from addiction. Lackland has many billet locations as you can imagine. 2435, Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX 78236, San Antonio, Texas, United States, Military Working Dog Teams National Monument, Orange Hotel Select (Jinan Quancheng Square), Ramada Resort by Wyndham MoongyeongSaejae Hotel, Holiday Inn Express Leeds City Centre, an IHG Hotel, Super 8 by Wyndham Fort Worth Downtown South, Forenom Aparthotel Helsinki Kamppi Promo Code, Wonderful 2Br at Moi Kelapa Gading Apartment Promo Code, Baymont by Wyndham Latham Albany Airport Promo Code, Breezbay Lake Resort Kawaguchiko Promo Code, Romeo Giulietta Rooms Apartments Turkish Bath Promo Code. Where woodland wonders meet creature comforts. You are about to leave the Military INSTALLATIONS site. Please request and sign a statement from unaccompanied housing that allows you to file for temporary lodging expenses. Price is $12.50 for members and $15.50 for nonmembers. Gateway Villa - Air Force Inns can be reached by their main phone number at (210) 671-5397 . Lackland Afb San Antonio, TX 78236 Get directions Edit business info You Might Also Consider Sponsored Best Western Plus Lackland Hotel & Suites 44 2.0 miles away from Gateway Lodge Gina P. said "We were headed out to San Antonio, Texas for my son's graduation from Air Force BMT at the end of April. Housing. We got to the room and it was older as expected (no big deal there), however in order to open the door to the bathroom we had to lift the toilet seat otherwise the door would not open. www.yelp.com, hot We are an Air Force family and the way they treated us was like family. You simply enter a three digit code and close it. Email: randolph.inn@us.af.mil If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support team. Leave a Review. We were also able to do our laundry in the large facility on property. Save big with Reservations.com exclusive deals and discounts. www.basedirectory.com, trend 1445 Foster Ave BLDG 3865, Lackland AFB, TX 78236, 6502 Enrique M. Barrera Pkwy, San Antonio, TX 78227, 6500 Enrique M. Barerra Prkwy, San Antonio, TX 78227, 6543 West Old, US-90, San Antonio, TX 78227, Lackland AFB (Joint Base San Antonio) Directory -, Lackland AFB, TX | Base Directory | Temporary Lodging and Billeting, Lackland Air Force Base, , Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lackland AFB (San Antonio), TX, Candlewood Suites San Antonio Lackland AFB Area, OYO Hotel San Antonio Lackland Air Force Base West. We stayed for 5days and thanks to the USAF for watching over their military families. The family room was also in need of updating! *This review is for the lodge, not the villa. New Home Less Than 5 Minutes From Lackland Base Private Room - San Antonio San Antonio, United States | 18552607038 Check-in 01 mar 2023 Check-out 02 mar 2023 1 Room 2 Guests Get Prices Facilities Rooms Location Reviews Facilities Most popular facilities Free Wi-Fi Free parking Kitchen facilities Air conditioning TV No Smoking General Free Wi-Fi Plan early by calling for reservations at 210-671-3631. I absolutely loved our housekeeper. There were two closets and two sets of ample shelving. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Some cockroaches that I heard other people talking about, but personally didn't even see it once during my 10 week stay. The bedroom was a little on the small side, just enough room to walk comfortably around the full-size bed. There is an older, functional desk with drawers a a wierdly uncomfortable chair.There are two other comfortable chairs in the room.A large mini fridge with freezer, and small microwave were in the room. The worst stay at an Air Force Inn that we ever had. We booked three rooms at the Gateway Villa. The huge number of rooms availabe on Lackland Air Force Base as well as variety is a must take advantage while traveling for retired military. BusinessYab cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. The rooms were immaculate. there are a dehumidifier and fan provided.Everything in the room was clean.As we were staying 4 days I fully unpacked, and placed my laptop computer and tablet on one of the shelves. There is a nice sized TV in the livingroom and in the bedroom, but we didn't waste any time watching the channels as we wanted to spend as much time as possible with our Airman. My husband will be graduating from the Lackland AFB. Gateway Villa - Air Force Inns can be reached by their main phone number at (210) 671-5397. So, this was okay for the price but some issues were, noisy neighbors (foreign troops), small bed and bathroom, never replenished cups and a crowded parking lot.Desk staff was nice so overall this is a typical stay with Air Force Inns. Plan early by calling for reservations at 210-652-1844. www.tripadvisor.com, top What are some restaurants close to Gateway Villa - Air Force Inns? more. BusinessYab is not a booking agent, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Please access our Customer Support Portal. Guests are limited to two pets per room. The Gateway Lodge is located in the centre of Donegal Town and offers 15 Refurbished Ensuite Rooms. April 29 thru May 5. gateway inn lackland afb san antonio About Blog Businesses Countries: Japan Spain Turkey More Great Places in San Antonio: c d h i l m n o p q r s t u v w y z # Foursquare 2023 Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, SEA & LA United States Texas Bexar County San Antonio Far West Side Travel & Transport Hotel Motel These are no frills VERY CLEAN rooms with one queen short bed, refrig w/microwave accommodations. Stylish 3 Br/2.5 Ba Home*Seaworld* Utsa*Six Flags*, San Antonio, TX - United States - Details, photos, location on map, guest reviews and online booking. Each unit has two kennels for animals under 50 pounds, and owners with larger pets are required to bring their own kennel. REMEMBER to ask for private bath unless your 2nd room is for a friend or family members. Log into the IHG Army Hotels website or call 210-357-2705 ext. Rated 3.9 of 5 2235 Andrews Avenue, San Antonio +1 210-671-4215. af.dodlodging.net. Good Service 4. Reservations: 877-711-8326 We get back and open the sealed set of sheets only to find there were no pillowcases included! See all 233 reviews, insights and star ratings from major platforms (Facebook, Google, Yelp, TripAdvisor) in one place! USA Business Directory. All guests registering must be at least 18 years of age and must present valid picture identification. Abilene: Dyess AFB, TX When there is a shortage of rooms, you will be referred to motels or hotels in the local area. Eligibility/Orders: Those with orders have top priority. Single Members Lodging:Contact military unaccompanied housing office at 210-671-5008 if your sponsor or first sergeant has not given you a room assignment. Location:The main business office is located at the at 2235 Andrews, Building 7426, Room 4104. I am used to writing positive reviews for AF Inns, so this is a bit different for me. Website information:www.ihgarmyhotels.com, Phone/Reservations: 210-652-1844 This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Any advice will help. The following personnel may occupy Army Lodging and receive confirmed reservations. 110 Paradise Valley, San Antonio, TX 78227, 1445 Foster Ave BLDG 3865, Lackland AFB, TX 78236, http://af.dodlodging.net/propertys/JBSA---Lackland-ISQ, Lackland AFB (Joint Base San Antonio) Directory -, OYO Hotel San Antonio Lackland Air Force Base West, Live SNUG Rooms for Rent - Paradise Lackland AFB Training, Travelodge by Wyndham San Antonio Lackland A F B. I've tried to track this tablet - unsuccessfully for over 2 weeks, and am now reporting it to my homeowner's insurance. Contact Us . Guests staying at this apartment have access to a fully equipped kitchen. Gateway Lodge is located near the intersection of Selfridge Ave. and Craw St. For Reservation information call (210) 671 -3622. There is a small safe in the closet that is free to use. It was perfect to be on base especially those days when my son had base liberties only (Thursday and Sunday). I hope this review is a help to you in making a decision! (210)671-1840. Value, convenience, great accommodations, service, and very affordable rates are the foundation of the Air Force Inns lodging program. Gateway Villa (2435 Larson St., San Antonio, Texas, 78236) Gateway Lodge (7426 Patrick St, San Antonio, Texas, 78236) Kelly Inn (250 Donald Goodrich, Bldg 1650, San Antonio, Texas 78236) Patriot Inn (JBSA - Camp Bullis, Bldg. (I say that not to be a bragger, but I know some people might wrestle with the decision). This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Gateway Villa 2440 Larson St, Lackland AFB (210) 671-5397 Gateway Villa is near the Parade Grounds. Additional Information. Building 1 These are no frills VERY CLEAN rooms with one queen short bed, refrig w/microwave accommodations. For more information, call (210) 645-7034. Lackland The place needs help! DSN: 473-4277, One Stop Source for www.yelp.com, new As two family members are over six feet tall they did not have comfortable nights sleeping. 855-516-1090. 01638 54 2407 Reserve Online Enjoy the convenience of making your reservations online from any device, anytime on the central lodging website. BusinessYab is not responsible for content on external web sites. The accommodations were better than I thought, for the price. Book online or call now. If you can reserve rooms at these locations for events for graduations it is perfect. Our network of treatment centers has more than five decades of experience and one million lives saved. Add Photo. We ended up waiting 70-75 min for our room which was supposed to be ready by 4pm! The toilet and shower were shared. ON BASE LODGING . Begin your planning early by calling reservations at 210-652-1844. Each unit has two kennels for animals under 50 pounds, and owners with larger pets are required to bring their own kennel. Good Location 4. There is an elevator to accesst the second and third floors. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support team. I think Alexia May want to consider working with computers as she is not helping the reputation of the Air Force lodge! Temporary Lodging Facility:The Randolph Inn has 530 single units and 30 family units. Indulge in fine dining with music featuring DJ Tony Style. Travel Management Office. Great place with plenty of space for the price. (210) 671-4277 There were at least four people that came back while we were waiting that had a problem with their room! Just want to say thanks to the housekeeping staff and the housekeeping manager who have been given a crap building to run. Its a bit of drive from most tourist attractions but considerint the quality of the rooms and the price its well worth it. Eligibility for advance reservations and registration are on an equal first-come-first-served basis for these individuals. Great deals for San Antonio Vacation Rental With Backyard rooms. Privacy Policy . Older units, we did have private baths and were able to have ground floor units. Which room amenities are available at Gateway Villa - Air Force Inns? Lodging (Billeting) Office (Randolph Inn) - Randolph AFB. Go Explore! This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. 1.0 miles from Gateway Villa - Air Force Inns Free Wifi Free parking Top Rated Breakfast included Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lackland AFB (San Antonio), TX View Hotel 754 reviews 1.0 miles from Gateway Villa - Air Force Inns Free Wifi Free parking Special offer Visit hotel website Candlewood Suites San Antonio Lackland Afb Area, an IHG Hotel Thu 20 Eligibility:Wounded Warriors and their families and active-duty military of all grades with or without family members, departing or arriving permanent change of station personnel while clearing quarters or housing in the civilian community have priority. I found a roach in the bathroom. LAK Gateway Club The JBSA-Lackland Gateway Club wants to show their appreciation for their customers with this amazing deal. Gateway Bulverde Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. For hard copy/paper prescriptions, follow the below instructions for drop offs and pick-ups: 1. They were everywhere. Gateway Villa - Air Force Inns is located at 2435 Larson St, Bldg 2435, Lackland AFB, TX 78236. This would allow enough time for you to find alternate accommodations. Home page . Guests are limited to two pets per room, and pets may not exceed 80 pounds. The pillows were plump and comfortable. I typically stay at higher end places, but felt it was worth it to be closer to my brother. Brooks Inn The graduation itself is across the base and you need a bus.Also, there are machines available on the 2nd floor, so I was able to do all my laundry before coming home. We arrived at 3:30pm and were told by Alexia that our room would be ready in 20 min. This website serves as a one-stop shop for Airmen and their families to obtain information about the housing options and support services available to them at Air Force bases world-wide. Rating. thermostat and the temp read 61 f, I again attempted to turn off/raise the temp to no avail. . Best decision ever! The bed wasn't comfy, and the pillows were wore out. Navy Gateway Inns and Suites; Army Lodging; Air Force Inn; Inns of the Corps; Marines: Transient Billeting Quarters . Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way. Amish Home Cooked Meals; Foodie Fare; Bulk Foods & Bakeries; Family & Amish Restaurants; The Habit Burger Grill. Call 210-652-1844 for reservations. Lackland afb is part of joint base san antonio (jbsa) located in san antonio, texas. One couple came back in a rush because their room keys didnt work and they left their handicapped grandma standing at the door! She was rude and condescending. The family room was small. My husband left for air force BMT Tuesday June 3rd and I'm already getting bombarded with questions about what hotel to stay at. The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the Department of Defense of non-U.S. Government sites or the information, products, or services contained therein. Be specific about your experience and the services that were provided. The front desk clerk stated that Texas has a lot of roaches. The fridge was apartment sized and wonderful to use. The content displayed in the BusinessYab Directory consists of information from third parties, among others from publicly accessible sources, or from customers, who have a presentation page in our directory. View All Photos. Near Me. The content displayed in the BusinessYab Directory consists of information from third parties, among others from publicly accessible sources, or from customers, who have a presentation page in our directory. Yes, free parking is available to guests. Gateway Villa - Air Force Inns (Unavailable) 2440 Larson Street, Bldg. Gateway Inn - Lodging 0 Reviews Lackland AFB (Joint Base San Antonio) - 1750 Femoyer St, Bldg 10203, Lackland AFB, TX Hotel Reservations Phone 210-673-6930 Alt Reservations Phone 210-671-3622 Lackland AFB FSS Website DOD Lodging Website Hours Info Daily 24 Hours Report a Correction Get Directions 5000 for reservations or additional information and pricing. Older units, we did have private baths and were able to have ground floor units. A fee charge of $10 per night fee applies and there are restrictions on specific breed. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this website. We got married at Hofmann Ranch, Red Glitter Events makes your event shine by customizing your event to your wishes., Shaun G. said: I originally wrote a bad review for this place because we didn't even, Ninja F. said: Beyond wonderful experience. 2914 Joesue Sanchez Are you looking for an ideal apartment? The kitchen was stocked with cups, bowls, plates, mugs, utensils, etc. I recived no apologies nor did they attempt to rectify the situation. af.dodlodging.net, new Small kitchenette also included. You are parked and then walk to the designated areas for the planned events. Once entering, the place was clean. Temporary Lodging Facility: Lackland has four lodging units to include visiting airmen's quarters, visiting officers' quarters, the Gateway Inn and lodging at Camp Bullis. Although the Department of Defense may or may not use these sites as additional distribution channels for Department of Defense information, it does not exercise editorial control over all of the information that you may find at these locations. Gateway Inn 1750 Femoyer St, Lackland AFB (210) 673-6930 Gateway Inn is near the bowling center and one of the mini-malls. A must for us!My brother was graduating, and we thought having a place on site would make our visit with him so much easier. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Reservations Have questions or need additional help? We also, realized that the seat was broken which proved to make sitting difficult. Begin your journey to recovery by calling us at 847-321-7457 or contacting us online today. Direct Group/DVQ Reservations: 210-357-2705 ext. 639 APO, 09470-7075 441480826000 Contact Us View Hotel Policy GOLDRUSH INN Lodging for authorized personnel in other status is based on space availability. The private bathrooms were neat and clean. apartment with full kitchen and pull out couch. View All Photos. 2440 Larson Street, Bldg. Email: innsof. There is a $100 deposit for all reservations. The staff was great, they was there when we needed them and gave us great support. The top results given when searching for Gateway Villa Lackland Afb Lodging will be the latest results you can refer to. My husband will be graduating from the Lackland AFB. I would stay here again :) I give it a 5 the room was small but it was still comfy had a kitchen couch with bed and direct TV my kids loved it and hubby got to watch his ESPN. Check Availability Please enter your desired arrival and departure dates to view all hotels' availability. It was great to hear trainees cadence, reveille every morning and being on base brought you closer to the action. Pet Restrictions:The Lackland Gateway Inn has limited pet-friendly units limited to two pets per room. I would gladly stay here again. Switchboard. It's not fancy, but it does the job. Reservations: For reservations or rates log onto IHG Army Hotels website or call 210-357-2705. April 29 thru May 5. They fill up fast. Gateway Hills GC provides a practice area that includes a driving range, putting green, bunker and a lob wedge practice grees Satellite Layout Tees Track Rounds Scorecard Course Details Year Built 1946 Golf Season Year round Architect Finger Dye Spann (1968) Rentals/Services Carts Yes - $5 - $15 Clubs Yes Pull-carts Yes Practice/Instruction Welcome to DODLODGING. I booked 4 rooms, originally with Gateway Villa which is much nicer, but got relocated to the Gateway Lodge. After waiting that long and she hadnt said a word to us in 45 min, we went back to Alexia and she says are you here. USA Business Directory. View All Photos Add Photo If it were more per night though, I'd dock another star. My in laws plan to get flight tickets and hotel reservations next week and my mother is pushing me to get plans. It is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. He got to shower, and take a nap (and eat some junk food). USMC TH = USMC Transient Housing .. LACKLAND AFB. DSN: 240-1844 NL = Navy Lodge. Gateway Lodge 2235 Patrick St 55 reviews of Gateway Lodge "I'm not asking perfection when I'm paying such an amazing price to stay here.
St Stephens Cemetery Fort Thomas, Ky, Articles G