Our breeding goals focus on drives, health, and temperament while maintaining breed standards. Types of personal protection in principle ( Sport and Civil) and problem solving ( dog not outing, coming and so on). Photo Below of her New Born Pups. We have been very fortunate to meet with some of the most experienced and accomplished breeders in Germany & Rest of Europe who have been kind enough to share their thoughts and guidance in the working German Shepherd dog. All our puppies are sold under theCKC registration in new owner's name. mere marketing and self promotion tools. Working line German Shepherds are very well-balanced, behaved, and committed dogs. WANKO zo Striebornej zatoky Her passion stems from the dog's . *** New dogs for sale! To accomplish our mission we only breed the dogs with the best temperament, dark . Hips & Elbows Tested with excellent scores at 1 year old. Today, you can find West German Working Lines, East German DDR Working Lines, American Show Lines, as well as European Show Lines. Max von Stephanitz was the creator of the German Shepherd, aiming for a perfect personality, workability, and stunning appearance. Welcome to my GSD Family. We import and breed World Class Working Line German Shepherd Dogs from the Czech Republic, Slovak Republic and Germany. We breed purebred CKC registered German Shepherd puppies from West German Working Lines. Pups are thriving in their new homes and my clients are so happy! Hi I am looking for another GSD . WE DO NOT HAVE ANY AMERICAN OR SHOW LINES IN OUR PEDIGREES! Two years later, she decided to give up competitive horse riding and turn her attention to her other great passion, the German Shepherd. German Shepherd Puppies ready for your family! Hohenburg Ethan has successfully mated with a brood female for the Metropolitan Police - we wish you a successful litter! Our puppies are raised in a family oriented environment to produce socially stable, clear headed dogs with solid nerve and good overall health. Team Captain for Great Britain World Championships FCI Germany 2017. with success are using their tracking K9s for apprehensions. 5x Schutzhund 3 and GSDCA-WDA National competitor, Taya's son. To breed Working German Shepherd lines its not easy, this selection its based to temperament, stress, resistance, lot of working tim and maximum concentration. Photo Below of her New Born Pups. Jinopo gives you the possibility to buy dogs with working abilities in various stages of age and training with wide variety of 2.30 Stonecreek Kennels. Meet Ben vom Hallynn Haus 8 months of age. We specialize in European working line and show line German shepherds. ". In 1983, he was the conformation judge of the German shepherd dog where he promoted the working structure of the German shepherd. 3 x Team GB competitor - UK National Champion 2019 (FCI IGP) & most of all our baby girl! This was the first time I have done this with the whole pack together. Captain Max Emil Friedrich von Stephanitz was a German cavalry officer and dog breeder who created the German Shepherd Dog breed. The breed has changed drastically throughout its ancestry in various countries. Wendelin Kennelships puppies within Canada and the US and everywhere in the world if it is possible. Noel, Hans, And to bond tightly with their handlers in order to have the desire to work for them. Our Puppy Journey- Mandy Wood and Richard Buxton. Jiri traveled to the United States to present working dog seminars to police personnel and other German shepherd enthusiasts on several occasions. We are the, importer European working lines. Edmond Kan Ive truly only seen a handful of shepherds as gorgeous as him & if we ever get another one, it will be from Kraftwerk! Born on my mothers birthday, May 1st. We are the home of: Taya vom Weinbergblick. See also German Shepherd Beagle Mix: Beagle Shepherd. thousands of dogs for Czechoslovak police and border patrol which were bred under the protected name z Pohranicni straze. years in directing a Czech German Shepherd Club! If you are serious and want to be on my waiting list, go to the Reservation Page, read the Reservation and Contract, if you are interested and I have what you are looking for, fill out a reservation form to be approved if you meet all standards for one of my litter puppies. ALL PUPPIES ARE SOLD FROM BERITS NOVEMBER LITTER. FANT was 3rd best GSD in the qualifications. The influence of outside environment on the formation of the temperament of service dog. For even more detailed information and expert assistance in picking the right GSD for you and your family, simply contact the German Shepherd experts at Vom Ragnar German Shepherds at 773-552-0808 . (623) 977-1318, Best Western Inn and Suites of Sun City Hans. You will find our breeding studs and females to be titled to a minimum working qualification (IGP), and health tested to meet relevant hip/elbow requirements. Our dogs live with our other small house dogs, children and in a household environment. My litters are reserved before they are born and this upcoming litter has 3 paid reservations in already. Wendelin Farm is abreeder of high quality working german shepherd dogs from proven European blood lines. You can view our available adults here and current litters here. Hopefully we can do this again in the near future. They have to have patience until they hear their name called. Our stud dogs though belonging to the working line dogs placed as follows: CHARI z Esagilu V13 URF z Jirkova dvora V18 OX z Jirkova dvora V21 Their was something to be learned by all whom attended young Jefy z Jirkova dvora - lifetime breed survey By this immoral behavior REMCO LUNDIG lost his moral credibitity if he ever had any and he neither represents JINOPO nor has ever been biggest friend of JIRI NOVOTNY and JINOPO which he uses as My dogs are working lines, and great in any direction you decide to train them in. 2. I suffer from ptsd and tbi. We make sure they have the right health certificates and vaccinationsbefore shipping. Aguadilla: Puerto Rico: February 25th and 26th. This philosophy is reflected in the way the SV operates too. Our breed of German Shepherd dogs come from German and Netherlands bloodlines directly imported from Europe, or only one generation removed from European blood. Call 845-283-3229 for information on my upcoming planned litters before you reserve your puppy. Palpation pressure showed puppys and ultrasound showed many fetus. Please visit our Dogs For Sale page *** Cecylia's latest trial scores earned in June 2017 in Germany: 100-95-98 *** Outstanding 4 month old German bred females available, please check Our Puppies page for more information *** IPO 1 and IPO 3 males available, please go to our Dogs For Sale page ***. MORE INFO ON THE SEMINAR: HERE GO TO ALPINE K9 SITE. 17/11/2012 Our first A-litter was born from Quasimodo vom Rosseleck & Taiga vom Waldwinkel. He purchased his first dog, Hektor Linksrhein, in 1899 and changed his name to Horand von Grafrath. us one of the top German Shepherd working dog breeders in the United States of America. Reserve your puppy from an upcoming litter, Browse dogs we have available for adoption. She has 4 males and 2 females. Word Press discontinued my theme for my web site, and now I have to rebuild my pages on another theme. The Haus Amberg Shepherds team has been in the German shepherd community for over 45 years. Go to my Welcome Page where updated information on upcoming litters and past litters are posted. Hohenburg Castlehill Working German Shepherds. FANT z Jirkova dvora placed 2nd in ZVV1 cathegory and This dog is owned by Remco Lundig and is used for breeding at Ve Zlabkach Kennel. See some of the working dogs that we've sold. I breed on a small scale to secure the best quality. Getting a young puppy who already knew sit, down, crate, and to ring the bells to go outside was invaluable. All puppies are solid black. Eichenluft kennels, breeders of quality German Shepherds. 2019 in Roudnice nad Labem IGP3 CACT competition for National Championship took place. http://travel.yahoo.com/p-hotel-353440-ihp_hotel_parador_el_faro-i, Let's LEARN and have FUN!!!!!! Mary, Hi Mary, Check currently available puppies or join our mailing list to learn about the newest litters of the best DDR and Czech working line German Shepherd puppies available in and around Virginia. The pups get selected to be trained as police dogs and get new owners all over Europe and in America. Wendelin Farm has been a proud and proven Canadian breeder since 2000. . Favos parents are Titled European Working line German Shepherd Dogs. Call 845-283-3229for information on my upcoming litters. Dont wait to long, my litter puppies sell very fast! Jura Plavsk re - showed very good in Junior class She will be bred on her next heat cycle following her OFA Testing Results after June 23, 2019. Von der Otto German Shepherds are German Shepherd breeders located in Rockwall, Texas, and specializes in breeding puppies produced by the world's best studs. GSD genetics in practice, conformation, temperament German Shepherds have working lines and show lines, totaling five different types. She has obtained 2 Masters Degrees from London Hanover University College of Zoological Studies with a concentration in canine behavior from a neurological perspective. Our breeding dogs are either directly imported from Europe or raised from our own breeding program. The illegal use of Jipo-Me kennel name is to confuse and deceive all customers and friends of JINOPO. Benefits of Buying Trained German Shepherds, 8 Great Activities for Your German Shepherd. My German Shepherd is a European show line (as opposed to the American show line . Meet FeeBee (photo above left), she is my stunning black female I kept from my Zena Cody June 2019 litter. Are you educated in canine reproduction and development, have the basic knowledge and understanding of genetics as well as proper care for newborn pups, neonatal intensive care and experience in identifying reproductive complications or emergencies should they arise. Salztalblick, born in November 2016. LARGO z Blatenskeho zamku, Where to locate us? Police K9, search & rescue, home protection or be that special companion for any Website: southfloridashepherds.com Phone: (305) 904-9796 South Florida Shepherds, also known as USA German Shepherds, is a world-class German Shepherd breeder in Florida. 214-797-0489 ccrgsd@gmail.com Breeding For Excellence Working Line German Shepherds Imported From the Czech Republic and Slovakia. We are so happy with our new puppy and Audrey. Our Kennel Zwinger vom Vogelbergblick is well known and respected in Germany. Deposits are being taken on Malleys Summer Litter now. 3. Are you prepared to feed a high quality food to your dog such as a grain-free or holistic food as a regular diet throughout its lifetime? One in Surprise ( Phoenix) Arizona and the other in Puerto Rico (details are below). It directly inflicts damages to breeder JIRI POKORNY and JINOPO as well. Sun City, AZ 85363 Photos and videos are copy write protected Powered by Premium Photography WordPress Theme. Vom Haus Schutz German Shepherd K9 - Czech/German working line German Shepherd Dogs and Puppies for sale. The qualification was held at Krchleby, CZ on April 14 and 15 2017 and Below: Zena at 58 day pregnant, and her X-Ray. Jiri Novotny, Types of personal protection in principle ( Sport and Civil) and problem solving ( dog not outing, coming and so on) We specialize in European working line German Shepherds, Belgian Malinois & Dutch Shepherds. There is NO mistake that my dogs are smart and they have manners because these are 6 different dogs from the video below. $71.99 (Starts at) Dogs OK in some rooms. The 2013 seminars will be two days seminars. German Shepherd Breeder PA - German Shepherd Breeder VA - German Shepherd Breeder MD - German Shepherd Breeder OH - German Shepherd Breeder DC - German . Look for her puppies in late 2019 and early2020.. Congratulations to all my clients on the purchase of your new German Shepherd Puppies! All results coming back clear! Jiri Novotny and A'BRUNO pod Blanikem competing at International Championship of German Shepherd Club at Roudnice nad Labem in 2019. Breeder, Importer and Trainer of world class working German Shepherds from the finest bloodlines in the world. Get in touch with us today to get answers to your questions. Exceptional puppies for sale, uniquely bred and raised to be ideal family dogs. In the pictures you can see the handover of DAREK at the professional training facility A1K9 in the UK, with which JINOPO closely cooperates in the area of personal and family protection level there. Are you able to devote at least 30 minutes per day to exercising your dog? that placed 2. From 1988 until today, he has been a breed survey judge of the German shepherd dog. This litter was born on their due date November 5, 2018. She is just 4 months old in this photo with the yellow vest. Aguadilla: Puerto Rico: March 16th and 17th. If you are planning on breeding, do you have at least 5 years minimum experience as a Breeder? Are you prepared and committed to the annual expense required for quality veterinary care to include such things as annual health examinations, vaccinations, monthly Parasite/flea preventatives and heartworm prevention? Berit had her puppies on August 19, 2021. We met our Kobe after a few months and left him for turn key puppy training. Congratulations to A Bruno and Nada! Thank you for looking at my dogs. Myself And A Puppy Close UpMyself And A Puppy Close Up. North Mountain Kennels is proud to offer quality German Shepherd puppies for sale, bred from some of the best sires and dams in the world. All of them, we owe a lot to, for if it was not their time and knowledge that they gave us we would not be able to do what we do. It is recommended that you reserve your puppy early. 2.29 Cumberland German Shepherds. The dog must show the enthusiasm and capability to repeatedly work and perform a task in return for some kind of reward. There are 2 black males, 2 bi color male (no males available), 7 bi color females. We found our Kennel Club Registered Breeder Karen Yates online who had puppies due within a couple of weeks. | lkaiser@sympatico.ca| Tel: 819-689-5664|. Contact Us for Details on Our 2023 Puppies! She is amazing and always makes sure you have everything you need. Congratulations to Alice and both dogs for representing JINOPO dogs! . People we have worked with, learnt from, trained with and/or influenced us greatly, top trainers, world champions, treasured mentors, friends, judges and especially top breeders thank you! - 12. I highly suggest to anyone to attend the next one.. if you possibly can. It devaluates decades of work on breeding and improving working line GSDs. There are all ages in this pack from 4 months to 8 yrs old. (no females available). Welcome to my German Shepherd Family Liz! The weekly updates were truly exciting for us and our family. website by: They are energetic, very intelligent dogs and need mental and physical stimulation. This puppy above I am keeping to carry on her great progeny! Our 25-acre property is a state-of-the-art German Shepherd training and breeding facility located in Rochester, WA. His promises towards JIRI NOVOTNY and JINOPO were never fulfilled and his values are not the same as of JINOPO. 2007. About. Which means they need structured time with you every day. We finally came across North Mountain Kennels' website and contacted Audrey. We got our Ruger almost 12 years ago when he was little baby Ultra (pictured) & now this is him today; HUGE, strong, full of energy, and still so much drive at almost 12 years old! *********************************************, Video of Ruby and Favos litter at 5 weeks old, Malley and Favos October 1, 2020 first litter together (video below), Berit and Favos October 2, 2020 litter. Since 1970, he has been elected and appointed into numerous functions. Bloodlines used at z PS and their most significant stud dogs Do you understand the commitment required to adequately socialize your puppy so that he/she will grow up to be a well mannered well trained dog? If you are interested in her future 2019 August Litter, fill out a reservation. Our puppies make great family companions as well as being able to compete in IGP/IPO/Schutzhund, PSA, American Schutzhund, Agility, AKC Obedience, Rally, Dock Diving, Nosework, or train for SAR. At our kennel, we feed raw food diet provided byBarker's Brunch and ensure the most comfortfor our dogs using the KURANDA dog beds. All pictures on this website are copy righted and the property of Wendelin Farm; permission to use any pictures is required. All the puppies in this litter had reservations with paid deposits No puppies were available. This web page requires a JavaScript enabled browser. 4. Available Imports. Ayro vom Vogelbergblick. DASK z Jirkova dvora that is currenly used in our breeding program of JINOPO. To accomplish these goals we use proven ways of breeding and the basic method is to carry out breeding selection of German Shepherds In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page. Most often, my litters are all sold and none available. A vom Vogelbergblick German Shepherd dog or puppy will always be recognizable by Generally, they possess balanced drives and good nerve. She is highly educated in all things K9. He set the guidelines for the breed standard and was the first president of the Verein fr Deutsche Schferhunde (SV). For more info contact Hans at 623 388 5000, more expensive $127 2 queens or $142 2 queens and sofa sleeper , dogs OK, place of the seminar. All dogs had their conformation evaluated as vyborny (V, excellent) and they made clear difference from other dogs in the biting part. Huge congratulations to Katerina and FANT and good luck at Nationals! 2014, WUSV World Championship competitor in 2012 and 2014, and member of team USA Its to much to type lol, Right now I have a litter that was just born on the 25th of April, but there arent any available. If you've found a working line dog for any less, you must be suspicious of the bloodline purity and breeding practices. We also arrange all the booking for flights, etc. People came from as far as New York and Maryland. For must contact Roger and get pass.
Global War On Terrorism Service Medal Veteran Preference, Where To Find Qr Code In Microsoft Outlook, Ron Conway House, Zanpakuto Rarity Reaper 2, Articles W