As for Paige, before she started dating Seacrest, she appeared to be very into her independence. For those unfamiliar with Paige, the Texas native is not only a model but also a popular social media influencer, who at the time of writing has 123.1K followers on TikTok and just under 60,000 on Instagram. Kelly Ripa & Ryan Seacrest's Halloween Costumes Through the Years. When it comes to Ryan Seacrest's romance with Aubrey Paige, it appears his "Live with Kelly and Ryan" copilot, Kelly Ripa, very much approves of his girlfriend. He revealed his inspiration behind his workouts, saying, "I want to look stronger and larger than a thirteen-year-old kid." Best of luck!!!". ", "Cheers to many more laughs, sunrises, meals, and spontaneous adventures," she continued. ", Suffice to say, Ripa was excited that Seacrest found Paige. Murdaugh is heckled as he leaves court, Mom who lost both sons to fentanyl blasts laughing Biden, Moment teenager crashes into back of lorry after 100mph police race, Missing hiker buried under snow forces arm out to wave to helicopter, Family of a 10-month-old baby filmed vaping open up, Hershey's Canada releases HER for SHE bars featuring a trans activist, Ukrainian soldier takes out five tanks with Javelin missiles. " Ripa added, "I am so fond of her.". Us Weekly exclusively confirmed the American Idol hosts romance with the model, whose full name is Aubrey Paige Petcosky, in June 2021. See Ryan Seacrest and Girlfriend Aubrey Paige's Road to Romance - E! Online She's really tall. I said, Thats a compliment.. Aubrey Paige is a Model, Instagram Star, Tiktoker, and Social Media Influencer. The height. He was so confused. You are a gem. Kelly Ripa, 52, revealed that she had first met her at her husband Mark Consuelos' birthday party just a few days prior. Ryan Seacrest, 48, was spotted in Florida on Friday together with his 25-year-old girlfriend Aubrey Paige on a shopping trip in Miami. How Ryan Seacrest's GF Aubrey Paige Is Supporting Him Amid His 'Live Ryan Seacrest, 48, Goes Shirtless In Miami With Girlfriend Aubrey Paige, 25, After Announcing 'Live!' Exit Ryan Seacrest's GF Aubrey Paige Petcosky Stands By Her Man After 'Live' Exit . Ryan Seacrest and Girlfriend Aubrey Paige Step Out at the LACMA 2022 Collectors Committee Gala, Ryan Seacrest Shoots Down 'Pressure' to Get Married amid New Romance: 'I'm Happy, Why Push It? Ryan Seacrest and Aubrey Paige apparently share a passion for fitness. Ryan Seacrest Gives 'American Idol' Update Amid 'Live' Exit While it's unclear how Ryan Seacrest met girlfriend Aubrey Paige, the model inadvertently gave fans a hint as to when they at least started dating with an Instagram post. I think in the last year, it's become clear to me that yes, I do want to do that I want to be available and present. . Ryan Seacrest, 48, took in some sunny time over the weekend.The co-host of Live with Kelly and Ryan went shirtless and wore only black and white patterned swim shorts as he was photographed walking on the sand in Miami Beach, FL with his girlfriend Aubrey Paige Petcosky25. The duo broke the news during New Year's Eve, where Paige showered praises on Ryan through a hearty Instagram caption. The American Idol host started dating Paige last year. However, it's not just TikTok where Paige posts about her healthy lifestyle, considering it's all over her Instagram too, with her even dedicating a whole highlight reel to "Health" that showcases her diet and exercise routines. Part of the a360media Entertainment Group. Aubrey rocked a silver chain link top with jeans underneath a long peacoat as she danced on stage while the bright lights of Times Square flashed behind her. Safe to say the best part of 2021 was meeting the most incredible man , she gushed via Instagram on New Years Eve. Theyve Had an Inappropriate Relationship For Months, How Black Creators Can Expand Their Network with LinkedIn. The duo were spotted walking his dog in New York City on February 21. Credit: Chelsea Lauren/Shutterstock; Courtesy of Aubrey Paige Petcosky/Instagram. The twosome has a 23-year age between them with Seacrest being born in 1974 and Paige. Sign up for Us Weekly's free, daily newsletter and never miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more! The perfect pair's budding romance seems to only be getting more intense, as fans constantly flood Seacrest and Petcosky's comments sections with questions on when the television personality might pop the question. When the American Idol host and the model, also known as Aubrey Paige, were photographed together in May spending Memorial Day in the Hamptons, their relationship was first suggested. She offers advice on how to achieve her physique too, by posting tutorials. She has been an amazing partner, friend, and confidant, and although we will always be a part of each others lives, I will miss our mornings together. Yet he did acknowledge he does have a hang up about it too, adding, "I have this thing that Idon't want to screw it up so I figure the longer I wait, the older I'll be, the closer to death I am, so I can get it in, and not screw it up.". The two must have really hit it off too, since Ripa told Seacrest,"If you two break up, I will go into seclusion. She even recalledjoking to Aubrey, "We're all happy you're here and that you exist because we weren't sure there was somebody.". Per her LinkedIn profile, Paige received her associate's degree in fashion marketing from Austin Community College in 2019. Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. The insider dished her family was all for their romance though, dishing, "They think he's a wonderful guy." Ryan Seacrest Will Kiss Girlfriend Aubrey Paige On NYE Although the couple initially planned to keep "their relationship very private," the stunning . ", However, in August 2022, the American Idol host said he is in no rush to get married. The host of "The Disney Holiday Singalong" has been datingmodel Aubrey Paige since at least May 2021. "Cheers to many more laughs, sunrises, meals, and spontaneous adventures," she continued. For Ryan Seacrest and Aubrey Paige, it seems their heights are not the only noticeable difference. I dont think about anything else. He wouldnt be dating anyone who didnt have that long term potential. Us broke the news nearly one year earlier that Seacrest and Paige had started dating. Everything To Know About Ryan Seacrest's PDA-Packed Relationship With Aubrey Paige, Viewers Outraged After Ryan Seacrest Announces Marc Consuelos Will Replace Him On 'Live': 'A Little Too Inbred To Be Interesting'. Evidently, things changed a bit when she connected with Seacrest. Wishing everyone love, happiness, safety & health in 2022 . Seacrest previously dated Julianne Hough between 2010 and 2013. "I am so fond of her.". It's me," but wrote in anotherpost, "Like this post if you'll be falling In love with YOURSELF." Scroll through for Seacrest and Paiges timeline: Credit: Courtesy of Aubrey Paige Petcosky/Instagram. Blessed to have the honor of loving you.". "I start thinking about blocking off certain times in my month or year or week to focus on my personal life," Seacrest told WSJ Magazine in December 2021. And Ryan's girlfriend, Aubrey Paige, sang his praises on Instagram with a heartfelt post while ushering in the new year together from the iconic ball drop in Manhattan. Rather, it seems the "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin Eve" host also has a thing for dating models. She's taller than you How does that work?'" "They are so distracted that my sister is having a baby,"he told ETin 2018. Aubreys been a rock during the tougher times this past couple of years, the mags insider dished. Cheers to a quarter century and Scorpio season.". The height.' Aubrey Paige was born on November 1, 1998, in New York, USA. The couple attended the premiere of Jennifer Lopez's documentary, Halftime, marking the first time Seacrest and Paige posed for photos together at a public event. "Mark pulled me aside at the beginning of the night. "Go forward you two and have all the fun you deserve. "I'm looking forward to coming back to guest host in the future and Kelly, I promise to forever share my food photos, chicken eggs, and olive oil with you. As the dynamic duo brought their relationship into 2022, Petcosky, 25, opened up about her undeniable love for Seacrest, 48, for the very first time. Ryan Seacrest and Model Aubrey Paige Petcosky's Relationship Timeline. Paige, a model and Instagram influencer, is literally half the age of Seacrest, who turned 46 a few months ago. The couple escaped to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, for a getaway in early November, according to photos obtained by the Daily Mail. "Safe to say the best part of 2021 was meeting the most incredible man,"she wrote on Instagram. For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews Subscribe on YouTube! He told her that he looks up to her and respects her so much. Of course, Ryan made sure to add a lengthy statement about his time on the hit news program. At this time, it remains unclear if the two plan on having children together as Paige has not addressed the topic publicly. Ryan is increasingly confident he and Aubrey have what it takes for the long term, the source explained. Who Is Ryan Seacrest's Girlfriend? All About Aubrey Paige - Yahoo! They think hes a wonderful guy, a second source told Us in June 2021, noting the pair are very happy together and doing great. The American Idol host and the aspiring screenwriter, who is 24 years her beaus junior, have offered glimpses into their sweet romance through the years. But I haven't even gone down that path, which is nuts at my age. Aubrey Paige in Bathing Suit Says "FriYAY" Celebwell They twinned down to the baseball caps and sunglasses. Yet they did add, "[They are] very happy together and doing great." Ryan Seacrest's girlfriend Aubrey Paige shows off curves in tiny bikini Seacrest and Petcosky's relationship was confirmed in June 2021, when a source revealed [they are] very happy together and doing great," while noting the couple's desire to keep their romance away from the public eye. How does that work?' "Kelly said, 'We're all happy you're here and that you exist because we weren't sure there was somebody, Seacrest recalled, to which Ripa added, "We were starting to be like, 'Maybe he doesn't have a special person and maybe we should check in on him more often? Seacrest is also open about his fitness regime, telling Men's Health he works out four to five days a week by lifting weights, boxing, and running to music at the gym. Perhaps that's because this romance follows Seacrest's more public off-and-on relationship with Shayna Taylor, whom he dated for over eight years beforethey parted ways in 2020. She even made it clear they were together by gushing in the comments, "Safe to say the best part of 2021 was meeting the most incredible man." "That's exactly what she said to her," Seacrest replied. Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and Cookies Policy. Ryan has been very kind to himself recently. I want to be available and present. Who is Aubrey Paige? Ryan Seacrest, 46, cozies up with - MEAWW The couple enjoyed their time together on the beach. Despite his busy schedule, Seacrest has apparently somehow still found time for a love life. The 48-year-old Live With Kelly & Ryan co-host made the big announcement that he'll be leaving the show on Thursday (February 16), and his 25-year-old. When you visit this site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Paige, for one, often posts her workouts on her popular TikTok account, sharing not only her moves in the gym but also the exercises she does outside with friends. Ryan Seacrest took to the red carpet with girlfriend Aubrey Paige for the first time on Wednesday night. Following the announcement of the 48-year-old's departure from Live with Kelly and Ryan, fans of the American Idol host want to know more about his dating life. The Live With Kelly and Ryan cohost was first spotted with Aubrey over Memorial Day weekend at New York City's West Side Highway Heliport. Mar. April 5, 2022 Aubrey Paige is a person of interest who has been rumored as the girlfriend of Ryan Seacrest. I mean, maybe it's perhaps why I'm not married now." All about Ryan Seacrest's girlfriend Aubrey Paige Petcosky - and '", "Age is a number. Lorsque vous utilisez nos sites et applications, nous utilisons des, authentifier les utilisateurs, appliquer des mesures de scurit, empcher les spams et les abus; et. ", "Finer than wine," Aubreycaptioned this shot in May 2022. He recently admitted that he does 'want to have kids' but hasn't quite yet gone down the path, and joked his mother has mostly washed her hands of the idea of becoming a grandmother. 2 2023, Published 11:30 a.m. She has also posted several exercise videos and tutorials on her TikTok page. Ryan Seacrest has been dating Aubrey Paige Petcosky since 2021. Hollywood bachelor Ryan Seacrest took his latest gal pal, Instagram model Aubrey Paige, to the Hamptons over Memorial Day weekend. "We're all happy you're here," Kelly recalled telling Aubrey, "and that you exist because we weren't sure there was somebody." Who is Ryan Seacrest's girlfriend, Aubrey Paige? | The US Sun By that June, Seacrest and Paige appeared to be already getting rather serious since a source told Us Weekly that's when he met Paige's family. The pair went on to maketheir red carpet debut in June 2022, posing for photos together at the premiere ofJennifer Lopez'sNetflix documentary Halftime. He still loves working, but hes taking more time for himself. And Ryan proved that he still loves to work, as he revealed he will be hosting the 21st season of American Idolduring the spring in Los Angeles. Most recently, Seacrest has felt incredibly grateful to have his girlfriend by his side after he announced his shocking exit from Live with Kelly and Ryan after starring on the show for nearly six years. Hes like, Because Kelly and I talk about that all the time. Ryan Seacrest's Girlfriend Aubrey Paige: 5 Things to Know The famed TV personality and his model girlfriend looked cute as ever, in. "Safe to say the best part of 2021 was meeting the most incredible man," she captioned cozy Instagram photos with Ryan on New Year's Eve 2021. Seacrest and ex Julianne Hough, who dated from 2010 to 2013, have a 13-year age difference. Ryan Seacrest's influencer girlfriend shows off her incredible figure in a white bathing suit via one of her latest social media posts, sharing a TGIF message. When the 48-year-old radio personality announced his goodbye, he made sure to thank Kelly for her friendship and more. Seacrest dished, "He said, 'Can I ask you a question? You are one of my best friends. The duo were photographed walking home together after hitting the gym for a couples workout in New York City. Entertainment Television, LLC A Division of NBCUniversal. How Ryan Seacrest's GF Aubrey Paige Is Supporting Him Amid His 'Live mesurer votre utilisation de nos sites et applications. Some have taken to Twitter to call out Seacrest, with one person even writing, "So 10 years ago when he was 37 she was 13. February 16, 2023, 6:13 AM Stronger together! It appears the couple will now have the chance to spend even more quality time together on Feb. 23, 2023, Seacrest announced that he was exiting Live with Kelly and Ryan after six years and would be moving back to the west coast, where Paige is located in Los Angeles. As for therecipe behind their romance? Ryan Seacrest and Aubrey Paige are red-carpet official. Ryan Seacrest and Aubrey Paige celebrate NYE together Part of the a360media Entertainment Group.Powered by WordPress VIP. You are 'his person. Tom Sizemore, star of 'Saving Private Ryan,' 'Heat,' dies at 61 after brain aneurysm, Josh Hartnett is done talking about his break from Hollywood but ready to make fun of actors: 'We're the worst', Michael B. Jordan admits muscle gain for 'Creed' has been harder as he's gotten older, Billy Bush suggests Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes start their own show after ABC exit: 'They've got something that works', How to watch every Oscars 2023 Best Picture nominee. Aubrey Paige Petcosky is a model who has been dating host Ryan Seacrest since at least mid-2021. In a May 2022 Instagram post that included several photos of her family, Paige wrote, "Happy Mother's Day to this icon who raised us 5 kids like the ultimate boss with an abundance of love, laughter, and support Blessed to be your daughter mama.". Paige was even spotted in the audience at her boyfriend's Live taping on Thursday, when he confirmed his departure. They made their red carpet debut at the Halftimepremierein New York in June 2022. Safe to say the best part of 2021 was meeting the most incredible man , Paige gushed via Instagram in December 2021. However, fans have received a few glimpses into the couple's romance. As Aubrey wrote, "Loving you has been the adventure of a lifetime.". The 47-year-old American Idol judge graced the red carpet alongside the 23-year-old Paige at Jennifer Lopez's new documentary, Halftime. The 24-year-old has over 58,000 followers on Instagram and over 128,000 followers on TikTok. ", The Truth About Ryan Seacrest's Relationship With Aubrey Paige, Paige is more than just a rebound for Seacrest, Kelly Ripa, very much approves of his girlfriend, compared him to reality star Scott Disick, The Hollywood Reporter's "Awards Chatter" podcast, Seacrest confirmed he and longtime girlfriend Shayna Taylor split, couldn't make things work with ex-girlfriend Shayna Taylor. [They are] very happy together and doing great, an insider told Us at the time, adding that the pair were keeping their relationship very private. ", "Finer than wine," Aubreycaptioned this shot in May 2022. ", Yet Seacrest has admitted that he himself is surprised he hasn't settled down at his age, tellingThe Wall Street Journalin 2021 that he would like to have kids one day. Despite a public career and relationship, little information is available on Paige as she tends to keep her personal life out of the spotlight. The duo were spotted spending some time in the workout. Aubrey Paige Shares Rare Glimpse Into Romance With BF Ryan Seacrest - E Yet that wasn't the only indication that the couple was moving fast. He was like, When you walk together, whose arm goes where?. AUBREY Paige made headlines back in 2021 after it was revealed that she was dating media personality, Ryan Seacrest. The American Idol host stepped out with Aubrey Paige at the LACMA 2022 Collectors Committee Gala on Saturday night a rare sighting for the pair. , updated "If you two break up I'm going into seclusion," Kelly told Ryan on air. Mark pulled me aside at the beginning of the night. ", "I'll be transitioning out of Live this Spring to shoot the 21st season ofAmerican Idolin LA, continue my radio show on KIIS-FM and Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin Eve, and focus my summer on opening three more Ryan Seacrest Foundation Studios in pediatric hospitals across the country," he noted. Aubrey captured one of their road trip adventures on camera. According to People, Seacrest also invested in the workout machine CLMR because it's an efficient way to squeeze in more workouts. "Cheers to many more laughs, sunrises, meals, and spontaneous adventures. According to her Instagram, Paige has a pretty big family: she is one of five siblings and has two sisters (Riley and Halley) and two brothers (Elliot and Ethan). The handsome Ryan was seen wearing a stylish outfit consisting of a nautical-striped Gucci shirt, a matching fedora . All rights reserved. All About Denise Bidot. Although longtime TV personality Ryan Seacrest, 48, announced his departure from Live with Kelly & Ryan on Feb. 16, he is getting all the support he needs from his girlfriend , Aubrey. While Seacrest subsequently moved on with Paige, it took months for her to meet Ripa. Ryan Seacrest has been leaning on girlfriend Aubrey Paige amid his exit from Live With Kelly and Ryan, an insider exclusively reveals in the new issue of Us Weekly. Its been a memorable ride and now Im excited to pass the baton to Kellys real husband, Mark., Related: Keep scrolling for more photos of Ryan and Aubrey. Credit: Courtesy of Aubrey Paige/Instagram, An insider exclusively told Us that Seacrest was leaning on Paige after announcing his exit from Live With Kelly and Ryan. The twosome frequently share their mutual hobbies via Instagram, including cooking and working out. Vous pouvez modifier vos choix tout moment en cliquant sur le lien Tableau de bord sur la vie prive prsent sur nos sites et dans nos applications. The twosome made their red carpet debut as a couple at the Tribeca Film Festival premiere of Jennifer Lopezs Halftime documentary. Since then, Aubrey and Ryan Seacrest have been dating. Ryan Seacrest may be notoriously private about his relationships, but he (and cohost Kelly Ripa) can't help but gush over his current love, Aubrey Paige. RYAN Seacrest's girlfriend, Aubrey Paige, has shown off her curves in a tiny bikini while on the beach with the host. He still loves working, but hes taking more time for himself," the insider noted of the Emmy winner. He was like, 'When you walk together, whose arm goes where? Nous, Yahoo, faisons partie de la famille de marques Yahoo. He later moved on with chef Shayna Taylor, whom he dated for eight years prior to their June 2020 split. Aubrey Paige Petcosky, Ryan Seacrest's Girlfriend: 5 Fast Facts The brunette beauty shared an Instagram video filled with cozy photos of the couple on February 14, 2023. Us Weekly exclusively confirmed the American Idol hosts romance with the model, whose full name is Aubrey Paige Petcosky, in June 2021. Ryan Seacrest, 48, Goes Shirtless In Miami With Girlfriend Aubrey Paige Aubrey Paige's biography: who is Ryan Seacrest's girlfriend? So let's dive into the truth behind their relationship. 'One for the books': Ryan Seacrest takes Miami vacation after leaving