Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. 38:15. Lee Byung Hun and his company BH Entertainment shared their official statement regarding the reports about their tax evasion allegations. WebWhile there are many questions left unanswered with the vague ending, the drama was quite enjoyable. Agreed I forgot to mention the music choices were very strange. Douluo Continent FaazDonghuaFans. At the very least, we find out who TS's mother was before she died and she is exactly like XW. Douluo Continent (don't even get me talking about that ost though.. too damn good), Like the drama is a totally scaled back scene. Right as they are about to fight, A Datura Snake spirit beast appears and XiaoChenYu's guards face off against, *This is the last episode in SuoDing Academy. Written by Tang Jia San Shao, the series made its debut just a month ago and has already impressed the viewers. I like that the series does not dwell on the "drama" all the crying and sadness, there are tons of depressing series to watch, and I am glad that this is not one of them. 100000 is the highest level for now. As of episode 23, the CGI is absolutely phenomenal and even beforehand, it wasn't that bad in comparison to the typical tv-show CGI. After being trapped by XiaoChenYu, TangSan succeeds in bending the cage bars open, but in the process it burns his spirit away. From my understanding, this drama is only the beginning of Douluo Continent's novel and animation storyline. WebSuddenly facing battles on many fronts, Tang San finds himself forced to fight, not only to protect those his loves, but to bring honor to his sect, save his country, and complete his quest to become the greatest soul master of all time. Overall, some answers but still many questions. BAD BAD BAD. Tang Jia San Shao Meanwhile, another prince challenges Dai Mu Bai to a fight. Jang Dong Yoon in discussion to star in his fifth upcoming K-drama. Oops, I think we went away from the ending discussion anyway :)), "Tang San, have you truly waken? He is known for doing dramas like Ace Troops, The Wolf, and Joy of Life. I haven't read the novel and am in the early part of the anime. Which Was the Last Drama Episode You Watched? KDramas Maza All K-Dramas In Hindi/Urdu Dubbed When they were hyping the drama they didn't tell it's very low budget production. WebA generation of god king was reborn in the magical world of Fairy Continent. Please enable JavaScript to pass antispam protection!Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser http://www.enable-javascript.com.Antispam by CleanTalk. Douluo Continent episode 40 Hindi dubbed urdu english all series. Nothing else). not in a million years. The seven youths later enter the Tian Dou Royal Academy, where they became embroiled in the princes' battle for power. Press J to jump to the feed. I just like what I like and how I like regardless of who's doing what. Welcome to the Soul Land/Douluo Dalu wiki. Tang San, Xiao Wu, and five other youths form a group there known by the name of Shrek Seven Devils. They could had just had original tang san not die and instead was sent by tang elders to another dimension sealing him inside tang san..That's me thinking of a fix in one min. Here we have discussions and reviews of our favourite shows, provide recommendations for other viewers, and talk about all aspects of Chinese dramas from pre to post production. Ep 1 showed TS waking up twice. Gradually, they become sworn siblings. Moreover, he meets an orphan girl named Xiao Wu and gets to know her better. WebBut after throwing himself off the deadly Hell's Peak he was reborn in a different world, the world of Douluo Dalu, a world where every person has a spirit of their own, and those with powerful spirits can practice their spirit power to rise and become Spirit Masters. So, stay tuned to find out more updates about the new season. He then agrees to teach spirit theory at Shrek Academy, which increases Shrek Academy to, The students of Shrek Academy continue to investigate the suspicious fire in the remote village. Er Long asks Yu Xiao Gang if he's looking forward to meeting Bi Bi Dong again. Douluo Continent Review : r/CDrama - reddit I won't spoil it. Plus, his mothers spirit is always in his heart and will manifest itself whenever he is in the greatest of dangers. SOOP labelmates Gong Yoo and Seo Hyun Jin will possibly be the next K-drama couple for Netflix! Till then, you can stream the first season on the official website of WeTV. There was so much to uncover that I didn't felt 1 episode was going to wrap it all up. Douluo Continent episode 33 Hindi dubbed urdu english all series. There, he comes under the guidance of Yu Xiaogang. Especially how Bi Bi Dong was aware of the plot to kill her, and almost everyone else knew too, except for Ghost Douluo?? Seriously, is merely unconscious and as it has been demonstrated throughout the entire season, he always ends up in the magical space which his mother made for him whenever he is out. Very (David) Lynchian in inspiration and execution. Yeah.the novel isn't exactly "adult" to begin with and the drama is even less so imo LOL. This is my guess on the cliffhanger ending for now. The group arrive at the Tiandou Royal Academy and meet the arrogant crown prince. Yang Zhen Yu is the director of the series whereas Wang Juan is the screenwriter. WebZhang Wei (born October 1, 1981), also known under the pen name Tang Jia San Shao (), is a Chinese online novelist. I don't like this trope of sons having to repeat , but try to do better something that parents did in the past That's an understatement LOL. I found the CGI effects quite high for a c-drama despite what people are saying. This discussion is for those who have completed the drama!! However, she has no memory of her previous life, and she is already a passerby when they meet again. I wasnt expecting a lot from it, but I found it entertaining enough that I didnt skip forward through episodes (which I have a horrible habit of doing). N/A Forum. If this was a dream then I hope it's not by Shi Lian. Spoilers | Soul Land Wiki | Fandom He was surprised to find that everything here is not so wonderful, and he was lucky to find his wife's reincarnation. I didnt feel the misery, feelings or anything they were trying to convey. Else, SPOILERS ALERT !!! (I just happened to rewatch ep 1, and realize how much was shown in the opening dream sequence.) But the writer has said that the reveal won't happen till near the series wrap - that's the thread that ties everything together (My assumption is that this particular "trick" is not true to the novel, since there is no time jump allowed. I didn't have super high expectations (or any expectations really) and so far I'm having fun. To me it looks like they went for the path of least resistance, possibly because of the budget. Meanwhile, the students and masters begin a long journey to the Tian Dou Royal Academy. You are all overthinking the ending. Meanwhile, Hu Lie Na meets with the crown prince and tells him that Bi Bi Dong is her master. This page was last edited on 11 January 2023, at 08:49. Tang San lost his mother since young, and he and his father depend on each other dearly. WebThe plot was great, but the acting wasnt in my opinion. The students are curious to learn about the love story between Er Long and Yu Xiao Gang. what the heeeeeeelll. Of course this is coming from no expectations and just watching it. You can reach out to him at SunandanS@otakukart.com, Your email address will not be published. At least the ending shouldn't be a dream-within-a dream Never watch the anime or the novel - but now will go binge the anime. The characters showed a lot of growth, which is always nice to see. Douluo Continent - DramaWiki - D-Addicts Anyway it sucks he repeats his father destiny (falling in love with a soul beast). Honestly, I'd encourage you to watch the donghua, or better yet read the novel. I have been following the anime from a long time. Having read the novel it's obvious what the SW is doing here, esp when it ended with "Tang San, what is your true self?" She was hinted all along that she wasn't an ordinary soul master. On Night When I want to End it all Japanese Drama in Official Hindi Dubbed KDramas Hindi. Tang San risks his life while trying to convince Ma Hong Jun to stop the fire. Threes Company Stars Love Interest, Erkee Gven Olmaz (EGO) Episode 4: Release Date, Preview & Streaming Guide, Omniscient Readers Viewpoint Chapter 148 Release Date, Spoilers & Where To Read. Some of her best works include Minor March, Joy of Life, and The Rookies. The couple plans to wed in April, despite criticism from some fans. Park Seo Joon's many Kdramas & films set to air soon, including a Hollywood movie! TS has been portrayed throughout the series as the one with the brains yet, when it became obvious why it was XW who was able to enter through this portal with the dungeons- the reason was said right there in front of TS but he pick up on it at all. Also, the ending was very abrupt which I researched and learned it is maybe due to a season 2 and 3 being involved. Definitely agree with the no miscommunication between ML and FL being refreshing to see. Later, he also lets Tang San know that his emotions are potentially a weakness or a strength, depending. As I said, the unconscious/dream element is a complete distraction. That was exactly the impression I've got. (Which is kind of meta considering the questions that s mother keeps posing to him at the end there which is also what she asked at the beginning of the season). I don't know if people were aware, but this show wasn't filmed with a high budget. 2022. Previous male-led straight up fantasy shows (no wuxia, xianxia) didn't exactly light up the ratings hence a lower budget was given - I do wonder if Season 1 was a bit of a test. The other ones being the Sun Moon Continent and the Star Luo Continent. Which clan would you roam around the Douluo Continent with? I am hanging on to my seat every week for new episodes. Reediting and resubmitting the drama for censorship would have cost money and might turn the whole thing into incoherent mess. Press J to jump to the feed. Idk, I like the found family tropes and the action and plot in the drama were very good. Douluo Continent (First Impressions? - rant-ish) : He's basically like a sex offender with what he did to his servants. If it's good then it's good and if it's bad then it's bad. I still have a few critiques about some of the female characters and some awkward voice dubbing but overall, it is going much better than I expected. Check out the upcoming projects of everyone's favorite actor. bili_1548427782 Sep 17, 2022. All your help will be much welcome in expanding this wikia. Your email address will not be published. The writer actually confirmed it on his weibo, that this season is not a dream and the "Wake up" part is in preparation for something else. 74 Views. That being said, Douluo Continent has exceeded my expectations of what usually a Chinese drama is. The CGI is not great but that is expected from a chinese drama and I will definitely continue watching. "Douluo Continent 2" will be attacked, the male lead is still - iMedia Folks that are finished with drama, please don't forget to rate and review honestly here and IMDb. It wasnt great but it wasnt actively bad enough to stop me wanting to watch it. It was Martial Soul Pavilions Bi Bidong. (I just happened to rewatch ep 1, and realize how much was shown in the opening dream sequence.) Douluo Continent, the fantasy action-adventure TV series also known as You are all overthinking the ending. According to the current continuous change of one episode per week, there I'm mean comparing the CGI to say.. the untamed I think it's actually quite good. sometimes i do find it quite meme-y, i really dislike the female lead (or the actress's portrayal idk) and i don't really like the ost but it's not a bad drama despite all of that imo. Most of the cast, I don't think is a problem, but XZ is the money brining part of the drama, so, IMO, it's ether he's on board or no S2. I have never seen the anime and only know about this series by watching it. I'm just hypothesizing so take this with a huge grain of salt, esp since I gave up on this halfway through, but his mother's words relate perfectly to a major event that happens to TS a few years after the drama ends. So to me it looks like they purposely made the story as wholesome and censorship proof as possible, so that it would pass on the first go. Also, the ending was very abrupt which I researched and learned it is maybe due to a season 2 and 3 being involved. She was hinted all along that she wasn't an ordinary soul master. Kim Tae Hee responds to suspicions of tax evasion, Gong Yoo and Seo Hyun Jin in talks to star in a romance Netflix K-drama, Jung Ji So to lead the K-drama version of "Miss Granny", "Beyond Evil" Director Shim Na Yeon Seals the Deal to Direct "The Price of Confession", MBC Drops a Motion Poster and Teaser Trailer of Joseon Attorney. Soul Land Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. They live on the outskirts of a remote village as blacksmiths. It would be nearly impossible for drama watchers to guess what it means because so much of the power system was thrown into the heap. And if you were to ask that about his great grandfather, it would be an even bigger one (you haven't seen anything yet XD). The series released 4 episodes each week which kept the viewers glued to the story. unless douluo dalu decided to have other universe in their story. I never read th anime so I am confused as to what really happened in the ending. Yu Xiao Gang realises that Xiao Wu's power of teleportation has a major weakness. im watching soul land. By stealing its most secret teachings to fulfill his dreams, Tang San committed an unforgivable crime. Erm okay, but I do hope to keep this discussion on the drama finale and what is/are your thoughts on the ending? If you could be in the Soul Land universe, "who" would you be? Not sure about directing as I cannot get past the script. Exactly, and I'd be shocked if S2 were available for sub in under 2 years. (And the plot actually makes sense lol), That one scene - Spoiler Warning though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svBPtGEiqhg, To those saying reincarnation wouldn't pass censors. It also contains the abilities exhibited by the Spirit Bones he absorbed from different Spirit Beasts enhancing his power. Contains extreme spoilers for those who are following the LN translation. 840 Views. Plus, his mothers spirit is always in his heart and will manifest itself whenever he is in the greatest of dangers. So if U wanna enjoy a live action treat it like something completely new and different. It's quite different from most cdramas I've watched, with little focus on romance and instead on a circle of friends instead. So, it's a whole new "trick"). This discussion is for those who have completed the drama!! I guess different people have different taste. Jung Ji So will be the heroine in the upcoming K-drama version of the hit film Miss Granny. I won't spoil it. Yes, the beginning of ep 1 hint of dream sequence: the same voiceover asking TS to wake up, and when he woke up, he was chopping wood through the seasons And him marking the days on wood. The storyline has gotten much more interesting and I am hooked on all the characters and their sub-plots. Douluo continent || THE LAST PART || Hindi Chinese explanation Douluo Dalu . The dodgy special effects were something I just rolled with after a couple of episodes and you now just have to mention the words unicorn llamas to me and Ill start laughing. Douluo Xiao Zhan carried the drama through, and to be honest it did work well, not the best but good enough for a nice family friendly drama. (Which is kind of meta considering the questions that s mother keeps posing to him at the end there which is also what she asked at the beginning of the season). I enjoyed it. So, if you watched the first few episodes and didn't really like it, that's fair but I HIGHLY recommend going back to it because it really picks up! Since the first season just got over, there has been no official announcement from the showmakers or the distributors about another season. #2, Utsukushii Kare English Novel and Utsukushii kare/ Nikurashii kare audio dramas/CDs, List 5 Korean dramas you HIGHLY recommend, Can't delete a comment due to layout of the page. Will try to bottle up my confusion until season 2. This show was light and I loved that like you mentioned not so deep and easy to watch. These weird cliff hanger dream endings are a dime of a dozen, like in battle through heaven and princess agents. The Last Of Us EPISODE 8 PROMO TRAILER HBO MAX last of us episode 8 trailer. The series revolves around the life of a guy named Tang San. Yeah I cant wait for season 2 and 3 I dont like waiting :( I hope they come out soon, It is really one of the best I've seen in recent years. The Continent was almost destroyed during the second invasion, but thanks to the ten thousand year planning by Tang San, the Eternal Tree was able to absorb the abyssal energy from the Abyssal Plane, causing the Douluo Planet to evolve and allow spirit masters to cultivate beyond rank 99. It is completely understandable to dislike this based on the fact that it is an untruthful adaptation BUT objectively, as a TV show, this drama is really not that bad. They want the blood of the tarantula to lure in more beasts for Du Gu Yan. When the tarantula that had previously blinded Tang San returns, Yu Xiao Gang summons San Pao to protect him. Wow I didnt know about the budget. At least for me, that's when I realized how special XW was and what she really was. All Rights Reserved. I enjoyed it. Hu Liena tells him to avoid Star Dou forest, as Bibi Dong brought six Titled Douluo masters to kill Er Ming and Da Ming. Is it happening or what ?!?! Ep 1 showed TS waking up twice. The Continent was almost destroyed during the second invasion, but thanks to the ten thousand year planning by Tang San, the Eternal Tree was able to absorb the abyssal energy from the Abyssal Plane, causing the Douluo Planet to evolve and allow spirit masters to cultivate beyond rank 99. Douluo Continent (2021) - Episodes - MyDramaList I had to rewatch soul land to erase this atrocity from memory. Welcome to the Chinese drama subreddit! I thought everything looked good I couldnt even tell it was low. I like how they fix some plot holes and make the story more realistic. creating an account there is free and the drama has its own pg too. Had no previous recollections of the donghua or its backstory. They were just starting to develop feelings too! I know it's really annoying when the TV adaption isn't true to the source but to non-fans like myself, it is a good show and a good gateway to getting into the donghua, If you have up on this drama early than you should really consider going back to it honestly Id rather have a drama start slow and end great and this drama is amazing its very cool and makes me look forward to the next episode and Im only on episode 15 I really enjoy the two leads a lot, I can't tell why I find the main girl so familiar, I know it's her first drama so it must be someone who looks and acts like her. Netflix Unveils First Teaser Poster of Kdrama "Black Knight" Starring Kim Woo Bin! I do plan on watching the donghua after this so that might change but I wouldn't say its awful. Douluo Bro. I love the love between the ML and FL it feels so genuine and not like other shows where they hide stuff from each other and create drama. Tang Hao invites his son to join him and seek revenge for the death of Tang San's mother. WebWe are just giving our thoughts and common review about the drama All credits and our Directly related it his mother I might add. Meanwhile, Ning Rong Rong's father visits and tells the team that they can acquire a rare treasure. The plot is nicely twisted so it tends to hook you right away and keep you guessing about what will happen next and the comic moments were quite fun.. Xiao Zhan shows so much rangefrom the sweet naive son of a blacksmith to a smart and righteous man you really don't want mad at you. It's a cdrama, not Marvel or DC). I heard from internet that what's real may not be real and what's unreal may not be unreal. With the rapid development of humanity, spirit beasts are on the brink of extinction and the natural resources on the continent are being depleted, causing the environment to deteriorate. Soul Land Wiki | Fandom Kim Sung Cheol is in discussion to be the main lead of Hellbound Season 2 instead of Yoo Ah In. It premiered on Tencent Video, CCTV and WeTV on February 5. The team spirit talk, losing a match (which didn't happen in anime) and using that to preach about not to be over-confident, etc.. are so high school ^^". WebDouluo Continent Upcoming Chinese Drama Cast Real Names And Real Ages. Or could his mother be referring to the Blue Silver Grass Emperor? 2022 - The series is a fantasy action-adventure that has a good mix of romance and martial arts. Various production companies like Tencent Penguin Pictures, Xuan Shi Tang Men, New Classics Media, and Da Shen Quan have invested in the show. Buzz Buddy. The live drama has great potential with the story line and the concepts of Duoluo continent Manhua and the animated series to work with but they fucked it up. Even joy of life cliff hanger to the second season will probably end up something like this. TS has been portrayed throughout the series as the one with the brains yet, when it became obvious why it was XW who was able to enter through this portal with the dungeons- the reason was said right there in front of TS but he pick up on it at all. Later on, to further better his cultivation, Yu Xiaogang brings Tang San to Shrek Academy. As gratitude for saving her and because she loves him. Anyways, Douluo Continent was pretty good. Tang San possesses extraordinary wits and talent since young, and aspires to be a great soul master. Now I'm curious. It has already crossed 869k views and you can watch it below. Douluo Continent Jang Dong Yoon will reportedly lead a new K-drama titled The Sand Flower (literal translation). I spent most of my time watching Doulou Continent tsk! The whole "Wake up" thing is like going full circle with the first episode. Had I known there would be a couple more seasons I wouldnt probably have watched it. I wonder if there's extra meaning in this? At the moment, I have only 1 guess:- that Tang San was under the control of Shi Nian from the end of ep 38. Tang San was talking to his teammates, but scene suddenly cut to him talking to Shi Nian, and the subsequent scenes, imagining seeing Tang Hao, seeing his teammates being hurt by Shi Nian, but all these were only an illusions (this part could be a dream within a dream). and there's the weird discussion about what everyone would do after the tournament was over.. all these feel quite unrealistic. There are also good values included for people to learn from. Biology doesn't exist in their world? In the last few moments, there is a voice over by Tang San's mother. 1) rebirth is a definitely black & white no-no, so that has to go. Sometimes, things are exactly what they seem to be. LMAO *facepalm*. I'm confused. He isn't really unconscious or dreaming; he's experiencing mental recall (of the events in DC) while a crucially important evolution (I won't spoil) is occurring to him . There are other possibilities on the beginning point of the illusions. the ending did not cover on where are the missing contestants? The Xiongshen team want Tang San to kill the man who accidentally killed the baby camel in order to become a member of the team and ultimately meet Tang Huo. Any Their mysterious disappearances, seems weird to be done by Ghost Douluo alone? Else, SPOILERS ALERT !!! #XiaoZhanKingAward, RaiHanSeoJun (@_raihannajihah) February 28, 2021, I have finished Douluo Continent for a long while ago and could not wait for DC season 2 and i believe it will take long time, that so sad after then I dont have any interested dramas to watch so i randomly watched some clips of drama and one of them was Princess Agents and, Dahkook, XZ (@IAmAGoodGirl98) March 6, 2021. What is real, which is your true self. Tang San, wake up.".