Harleymoon Kemp - Space Watch on Along with the love-capturing song, it contains a dreamy, sweet and mellow sound of a guitar that makes you feel calm and warm Picture: Getty. Save up to 50% on Women's Accessories when you shop now. When I finally had Harley in 1989 it changed my identity. I was I am so terrified of anything happening to her. Kemp is the son of actor and musician Martin Kemp and singer Shirlie Holliman. Collect, curate and comment on your files. co star George Michael. By Richard Spillett and Alex Matthews For Mailonline, Published: 09:03 GMT, 27 December 2016 | Updated: 15:47 GMT, 27 December 2016. I thought, What am I doing this for? I knew I had to stop. Strictly Come Dancing is in chaos ahead of tonight's launch Lottie Moss shows off her toned abs in a black crop top and 'She was concerned about being found out': The Apprentice's Demi Rose flaunts her VERY ample cleavage in a racy black Isabel Oakeshott receives 'menacing' message from Matt Hancock, Insane moment river of rocks falls onto Malibu Canyon in CA, Pavement where disabled woman gestured at cyclist before fatal crash, Mom who lost both sons to fentanyl blasts laughing Biden, Pro-Ukrainian drone lands on Russian spy planes exposing location, 'Buster is next!' I was loved but I wasnt given any confidence. Harley Moon Kemp is known for Stalker (2010), Nothing But Thieves: Impossible (2020) and Karma Magnet (2008). The space boasts an impressive outdoor seating area that is covered in a range of colourful blankets and flowers. Find the best deals on Women's Jewelry from your favorite brands. Michael's boyfriend Fadi Fawaz (right) found his body on Christmas Day, The star's death has led to a huge outpouring of emotion, with fans leaving tributes outside his mansion in Oxfordshire, Hundreds of fans have also travelled to the house in Oxfordshire where he died so they can pay their respects to the star, Stephen Bear poses for selfies as he arrives at court for sentencing. Thankfully, Martin recovered but the experience made me realise how fragile life is and Ive always been a bit overprotective with Harley especially when she was a teenager. [19], In 2020, Kemp co-hosted a Sunday morning programme with his father, titled Martin & Roman's Sunday Best! WebMartin Kemp, Harley Moon Kemp, Shirlie Holliman and Roman Kemp attend the George Michael Collection VIP Reception at Christies on March 12, 2019 in Harley Moon Kemp The [15] Since June 2019, Kemp has appeared in the Channel 4 reality series Celebrity Gogglebox alongside his father. On 1 March 2018, Kemp hosted the Global Awards alongside Rochelle Humes and Myleene Klass, and returned to present the 2019 Global Awards. Tap into Getty Images' global scale, data-driven insights, and network of more than 340,000 creators to create content exclusively for your brand. [3][4] He has an older sister, Harley Moon (b. What does Harley Moon Kemp do for a living? Ive been with Martin [Kemp, Spandau Ballet bassist and EastEnders actor] for 37 years, married for 32. [16] In 2019, Kemp was a contestant on the nineteenth series of the ITV reality series I'm a CelebrityGet Me Out of Here! When Harley was five and her brother Roman [Kemp, now a popular radio and TV presenter] was two, Martin was diagnosed with multiple brain tumours. When Harley moved out to live with her friends I was bereft. Deals and discounts in Bakeware you dont want to miss. Martin, 59, and his other half, 58, are parents to Harley Moon, 32, and Capital FM DJ Roman, 27. Harley: Being in the Spice Girls Mama video together. Her hair was loosely curled and it hung down to the front of her shoulders, framing her pretty facial features. We love you Yog. Shirlie: Fun, kind, truthful. Roman Kemp (born 28 January 1993)[2][1] is a British radio host and television personality. 3 talking about this. It also has a hot pink fireplace in the garden which is decorated with range of stunning flowers placed over the top. Youre still attracted to other people, Prince Philip set to make royal history with this phenomenal achievement. Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group, 'He was the poster child for white privilege': Wild-eyed Alex Murdaugh is seen wearing Confederate uniform at 'Old South' college party - as frat brothers say he was a 'belligerent drunk' who thought he was 'made of Teflon', Utah law student, 25, shot dead by cops during traffic stop was fired at TWELVE TIMES and officers were told to turn bodycam OFF: Shooting came after his mom sued department, Would YOU move to another state if you were paid? Deals and discounts in Nails you dont want to miss. His outing comes after his brother Noel Gallagher attended the world premiere of filmOasis Knebworth 1996 in London on Thursday night. Please ignore rumors and hoaxes. Roman Kemp, 28, revealed on The Jonathan Ross show that his famous parents, Martin Kemp and Shirlie Holliman, cannot keep their hands off each other despite being together for more than 40 years. I think all those years I spent away made me long for that domestic life. Find the best deals on Small Appliances from your favorite brands. Millions of men out of work and lonely. I was in tears for hours': Newlyweds lose more than $27,000 on their wedding after more than HALF of the RSVP'd guests didn't show up, Pilot error is blamed for dramatic F-35 stealth fighter jet crash after failed 'show of force' move - which sent $115 MILLION aircraft into South China Sea, Shania Twain reveals ex-husband Robert 'Mutt' Lange is still with her former BFF 15 years after affair was exposed. I remember, I remember Harley being really ill. What can I say apart from thank you? Ava Diakhaby family, husband, children, parents, siblings, Roman Kemp siblings: Meet sister Harley Moon Kemp. Their worst habit? Martin and Shirlie got married back in 1988. Harley is a multi-faceted creative known primarily for her photography. She has shot for magazines and done campaigns and lookbooks for companies including menswear brand Hawes & Curtis and high street favourite Ghost. Harley Moon Kemp (far left) with her famous brother Roman and parents Martin and Shirlie Harley clearly has a close bond with her family, and often posts pictures and videos on her Instagram of her with her famous parents and younger brother. For other inquiries, Contact Us. Harley Kemp is a popular celebrity according to the source. Had we done something wrong? Becky and Harley both took to the stage before legendary Welsh singer Tom Jones, 81, who showed off his edgy style in a camouflage shirt. MORE:Roman Kemp reveals dad Martin's new hobby - and it might surprise you, EXCLUSIVE: Martin Kemp's son Roman opens up about their close relationship, Its such an exciting time and Im so proud of Roman in the jungle and my parents on their new album. He teared up as he spoke about how happy he and his brother were to be able to show their parents their success with Spandau Ballet in the 80s. A child shouldnt worry whether their mum is OK. Backstage in the dressing room of @watfordpalace filming a performance of She Looks Like Me with @danielrm_dop by @abbirosemakeup #songwriter #musicvideo #countrymusic, A post shared by Harleymoon Kemp (@harleymoonkemp) on Sep 27, 2020 at 9:50am PDT. ', Shirlie Holliman, before she married Martin Kemp, with George Michael in Ibiza in 1983. Roman Kemp is an English radio host and television personality who was born on January 28, 1993. Harley was born in London, England, on August 19, 1989. Find the best deals on Fitness Nutrition from your favorite brands. Were always laughing. He appeared as a contestant in I'm A Celebrity in 2019. Harley Kemp is a member of the well-known Relatives group. Deals and discounts in Womens Active Shoes & Sneakers you dont want to miss. Wasn't there that story about Mick Jagger and Bowie being found be Angie naked in bed together naked after a huge drug/ drink bender and neither of them knew if anything had happened or not. Harley Kemp is a member of the well-known Relatives group. From secret feuds and sexy scandals to the biggest showbiz headlines - we're serving up a daily dose of gossip. Shirlie and Martin Kemps album In The Swing Of It is out now. Straight from NashvilleShe Looks Like Me is out now The full music video available on Harleymoon Kemp YouTube channel. Boards are the best place to save images and video clips. Now, times that feeling by a thousand. The space also has a selection of house plants, stunning chandeliers and paintings hung up on the wall. Type above and press Enter to search. View our online Press Pack. After meeting in eighties while the couple were both in the music industry, Martin and Shirlie got hitched in 1988 and a year later welcomed their daughter Harley Moon. It felt as though there was a huge hole in the house as well as my heart. He was an amazing guy. The breakfast show host, whorecently lost best pal Joe Lyons, opened up about when he first started to battle with his mental health. Whatever they want to do, I want to encourage them.. bandmate Shirlie Holliman and Spandau Ballet bassist Martin Kemp, who yesterday told of his devastation at the death of his friend. Im so grateful I have been given these people to be my family and best friends , A post shared by Harleymoon Kemp (@harleymoonkemp) on Nov 23, 2019 at 5:54am PST, Roman and Harley are no doubt used to living a life in the spotlight thanks to their parent's line of work and have often spoken about the number of famous faces that they have grown up with. All you have to do is watch Dancing in the Street- BEL MOONEY:Why does caring for my dad take over my life? Harley Moon is the first child of Martin Kemp and Shirlie Holliman. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO), Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. Find the best deals on Women's Handbags & Wallets from your favorite brands. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Save up to 50% on Maternity Clothing when you shop now. Harley Moon Kemp. She wrote: 'Well that was pretty f**king fun!!!!! In July Harley Moon Kemp released her first debut single called Space which was another beguiling song of hers, however, this particular single brings out more emotions, it is a moving and touching song about relationships and love. 'Thanks to the crowd who were singing along to LUCKY! [10], In November 2014, Kemp joined Capital FM to present Sunday 69am. Save up to 50% on Skin Care when you shop now. ; a spin-off of Martin & Roman's Sunday Best!. As well as a large sums from royalties, Michael is understood to have been well paid to perform at private parties and events in the decade before his death. WebHarley Moon-Kemp Photos Photos - Martin Kemp, Harley Moon Kemp, Shirlie Holliman and Roman Kemp attend the George Michael Collection VIP Reception at Christies on March 12, 2019 in London, England. The star had lived as a virtual recluse in recent months, following years of ill-health and battles with crack cocaine addiction. Exclusive: Martin Kemp talks cooking, romance and his fondest 80s memories, Roman is best known for his radio DJ gig at Capital FM and last year even headed Down Under to take part in I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here! Born to perform: Becky Hill, 27, ensured all eyes were on her as she performed at the Isle of Wight Festival on Friday night in a bright red mini-dress and thigh-high blue boots. The source told The Daily Telegraph: 'He's been rushed to A&E on several occasions. Another one of their rooms features an impressive grand piano which has a retro film poster of 1959's Pillow Talk placed right above it. Harley Kemp is a member of the well-known Relatives group. If shes not dropping someone off to an audition, shes reading lines or rehearsing songs with us. The singers dazzled their audience The musician had two singles in the top 25 on the UK Singles Chart on Friday, with her song with David Guetta, Remember, being at number 21, and her track with Topic, My Heart Goes (La Di Da), being at number 24. As they chatted to the women, Tabitha revealed that she has worked as a paramedic for nearly 30 years. ", When Jonathan asked why she waited three weeks, he replied: "I think she was scared about going out with a pop star - the whole baggage. In May 2019, it was announced that he would play in the 2019 edition of Soccer Aid, representing the Rest of the World due to his birth in Los Angeles allowing him to be classed as American. A year later they welcomed their daughter Harley into the world. Web54k Followers, 1,438 Following, 1,362 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Harleymoon Kemp (@harleymoonkemp) harleymoonkemp. His friend, Harley: Caring, playful, supportive. "Capital FM DJ's surprising birth story revealed by dad", "SHMR LIMITED people - Find and update company information - GOV.UK", "Martin & Shirlie Kemp believe their love would have survived Tinder age", "Martin Kemp pays a beautiful tribute to George Michael on The Nightly Show", "George Michael's godchildren may inherit his 100m fortune", "OB News 2011- The Old Berkhamstedianians", "Roman Kemp says celebrity radio guests don't faze him after his childhood", "Roman Kemp joins The X Factor and Xtra Factor as new presenter", "Roman Kemp and Vick Hope to host 2Awesome on ITV2", "Bromans makes Love Island look sophisticated episode 1 recap", "This could be the most awkward moment on First Dates yet", CAPITALS ROMAN KEMP SIGNS UP FOR SOCCER AID FOR UNICEF 2019, "Martin Kemp says 'there's nothing too awkward' Gogglebox could throw at him", "I'm a Celebrity cast confirmed as Caitlyn Jenner, Ian Wright and more join", "Roman Kemp booted from I'm A Celebrity in third place as Jacqueline Jossa and Andy Whyment battle for jungle crown", "I'm a Celebrity's Roman Kemp will host BBC's New Year coverage", "Martin & Roman's Sunday Best! Roman, also becoming emotional, added: That is a world that is so far removed from mine, Ive grown up with everything Ive ever wanted. Access the best of Getty Images with our simple subscription plan. Martin and Roman Kemp are one of TV's favourite father and son duos. {{:: 'cloudflare_always_on_message' | i18n }} Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group, The Hollywood hardman who fell from grace: Saving Private Ryan star Tom Sizemore's tumultuous life off camera before his death at 61 - from lying about affair with Liz Hurley to drink and drugs battle and attacks on wife and LAmadame, Will Vladimir Putin's empress pay the ultimate price for his war on the West? You can see the top of my head for a few seconds. By registering to HELLO! Ive actually been out to your house in the ambulance to see your daughter, me and my crew mate Amanda.. As soon as I met him, I told him, I want to have children! I had endometriosis so Id been told I might find it difficult to get pregnant. A captivating country artist who has a successful career so far. Were we being punished somehow? Save up to 50% on Pets when you shop now. The former Oasis star showed off his typical style as he performed with maracas in his hands. Roman Kemp has a famous family. [23], In the documentary Roman Kemp: Our Silent Emergency, Kemp revealed that he came close to attempting suicide after battling with depression for 13 years. It took a couple of years to adjust to it but then Roman moved out, too! Harley is a well-known and prominent celebrity who is well-known for being a Relative. All registered. Id be given an assignment and Id come home to find Mum and Dad had set up a mini photo studio. [22], From April 2021, Kemp and his father Martin Kemp are presenting Martin & Roman's Weekend Best! [12] He also presented The Hot Desk on ITV2. Shop our favorite Dog Supplies finds at great prices. Shop the best selection of deals on Beauty now. He wore a heavy black raincoat and matching trousers as he sing on stage. [24] Kemp is a supporter of Arsenal F.C.[25]. The whole ordeal knocked me for six. We are all heartbroken!'. While bringing out this new single, Harley also unveiled her new music video. Michael was hoping to enjoy a Boxing Day meal with Holliman and her family, her son told The Sun before Michael's death. My thoughts are with his family.'. Harley: Were more like sisters. days. We are no longer accepting comments on this article. But there's another member of the Kemp family who you may be less familiar with. Mom who lost both sons to fentanyl blasts laughing Biden, Two Russian tanks annihilated with bombs by Ukrainian armed forces, Isabel Oakeshott receives 'menacing' message from Matt Hancock, Pavement where disabled woman gestured at cyclist before fatal crash, Pro-Ukrainian drone lands on Russian spy planes exposing location, 'Buster is next!' Crowds swarmed to watch Becky's electric performance, including guests at the Barclaycard Lookout who secured the best view of the main stage in the stands, Grateful: On Thursday, Becky thanked her fans for helping her with her chart success this week, with two singles in the top 25 following the release of her album. Thank you tor supporting me on this mad journey!!!'. Im thinking Oh no, shes brought a wing man, thats the last thing you need on a first date. Describe each other in three words. Martin Kemp was left speechless when a distant cousin he had just met turned out to be the paramedic who rushed his daughter Harley to hospital when she fell ill. Here is Harleys poignant single, She Looks Like Me, why not check it out now? Save up to 50% on Women's Clothing when you shop now. The Getty Images design is a trademark of Getty Images. Martin continued: I gave her my number that night for the first time. 17 July 2020, 17:13 | Updated: 17 July 2020, 17:16. Thats how it feels to be a mother.. Shop our favorite Bath & Body finds at great prices. Something went wrong, please try again later. I adored my mum but, to me, she was a victim. For my parents first album together [Shirlie and Martin recorded In The Swing Of It last year], I wrote two of the songs, shot the album cover and my creative agency made the TV ad. Other Works | Publicity Listings | Official Sites. Like this story? And of course, it has a bunch of stunning red roses placed in the corner of the room. Shirlie: Shes a workaholic. MEGHAN MCCAIN: Ohio in a poisonous soup. Kennedy posted a picture of himself and the star on his Instagram page yesterday, writing: 'Rest In Peace George I'm heartbroken we never got to speak again after so many years. ', Thanking her fans: Country singer Harley also took to Instagram to thank her fans for their support after her performance, Greeting her audience: She wrote: 'Well that was pretty f**king fun!!!!! Love you all. (LogOut/ The Spandau Ballet star appeared in ITV documentary DNA Journey alongside son Roman, and together they tracked down their family history. He took part in a celebrity edition of First Dates for Stand Up to Cancer in November 2017. He narrated Bromans on ITV2 in 2017, in which his father played Emperor. Harley was born in London, England, on August 19, 1989. Deaths of two men who were drugged before being assaulted at NYC gay bars are classified as homicides by Would YOU move to another state if you were paid? He posted this image of them together online yesterday. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. 2023 Getty Images. All Rights Reserved, WhatsApps new function will help you to get to sleep after using your phone, BBC just announced who will be hosting Eurovision 2023, The Great Celebrity Bake Off for SU2C is back with a star studded line-up, Louis Theroux has signed an exclusive podcast deal with Spotify. Celebrity Gogglebox fans will know that Martin and his son Roman have appeared on the popular Channel 4 show since 2019. I had the best upbringing anyone could ever imagine. I feel sick. Then the stage manager shoved me on and I was there alone, panicking about what would happen when the lights came up. I have great friends. This has given an insight into their gorgeous living room which boasts an L shaped sofa and a selection of matching grey cushions. Martin shared: We could take our mum and dad on this incredible journey that theyve never seen, they ended up touring the world, hanging out with one of the biggest bands in the world at the time.. Martin never said, Why has this happened to us? But I did. One of the most valuable celebrities in the Relative ranking. Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right. WebWhen Harley was five and her brother Roman [Kemp, now a popular radio and TV presenter] was two, Martin was diagnosed with multiple brain tumours. Martin opened up on what happened during his first date with Shirlie, where they were joined by her then Wham! These are the best Videogames deals youll find online. Annie Lennox lived around the corner from us at the time and sent me the most beautiful letter. Hairy Bikers star Dave Myers speaks out on his deep depression after chemotherapy which left him having to'learn to walk again' in a desperate bid to get back on his motorbike, 'How I snatched JK Rowling's baby out of her abusive husband's arms - and helped her flee with the Harry Potter manuscript': Woman who helped the author escape her violent marriage talks for the first time, Top equestrian rider, 39, once known as the 'golden girl' of horse eventing, is facing jail after being convicted for breaching fire safety rules at her farm, A possum feared extinct is discovered by an amateur naturalist in Papa New Guinea being cooked on a hungry family's BBQ, Driver, 34, who hit a horse in motorway crash was left so disfigured in hospital that his family only recognised him by the shape of his nose, Now California reparations panel RAISES amount it wants to give 1.8m black people from $220,000 to $360,000 each in $650 BILLION give away - as hearing is told payments are 'only way to stop our children busting into liquor and grocery stores', My weekly horoscope: What will March 4th 2023 bring for MY star sign? Do not sell or share my personal information. I bought every self-help book on the planet and I did reiki (alternative energy healing) courses. They also have a selection of throws, table covers and cutlery for every occasion. He was promoted to Saturday 58pm and Sunday 9pm12am a year later, where he had the chance to interview artists on his show. WebFind Harley Moon Kemp Pictures stock photos and editorial news pictures from Getty Images. Roman Kemp is best known as being a presenter on Smooth's sister station Capital FM, and has also presented for The X Factor and The Hot Desk. But at the age of 15 I suffered majorly with depression. Family (1) Parents Martin Kemp: Trivia (1) Daughter of Shirlie Kemp and Martin Kemp, and sister of Roman Kemp. Your favourite memory of each other. Cities in Alabama, Georgia, Kansas and West Virginia and other states are offering cash and homebuyer incentives of up to $15,000 for newcomers, Top Russian scientist who created Sputnik V Covid vaccine 'is strangled to death with a belt in his Moscow apartment in row with intruder', Floridians are told not to wash their face with tap water over brain-eating bug fears: Public health experts issue warning after man died from amoeba-infested water, Walgreens says it will NOT sell abortion pills in 20 Republican-controlled states - even where it is still legal, The 2023 F1 season begins this weekend with an American on the grid and three US races to come: Here's everything you need to know about the Bahrain Grand Prix - including how to watch Saturday qualifying and Sunday's race, Double murderer Alex Murdaugh is heckled about surviving son Buster as he leaves court to begin life sentence without parole: Judge tells him Maggie and Paul will 'visit you in your sleep' - as his lawyers plan appeal in ten days, 'Within your soul, you have to deal with your lies': Judge admonishes 'monster' Alex Murdaugh before sentencing him to life in prison, 'The jury could have watched it all on Netflix': Alex Murdaugh's lawyers say he never stood a chance of a fair trial as they DEFEND letting him take the stand, What was Alex Murdaugh's motive, where is the $14M he stole and why did son Buster stand by him? His godfather was George Michael. A 69-year-old neighbour, who asked to remain anonymous, said Michael was notably absent from the midnight mass Christmas Eve service at St Thomas of Canterbury church, the parish church opposite his home. Change). She recalled visiting Martins home in the past to attend to his daughter and Romans sister Harley when she was really ill. George Michael's sister laid to rest as Roman and Martin Kemp Massivvvvee thank you to everyone who worked on this so much love for you guys @danielrm_dop @darrenladburydop @stediluke @yanmurawski99 @oliver.munks @abbirosemakeup @jack__post @watfordpalace #countrymusic #countrygirl #singersongwriter #songwriter #country #acoustic #gibson @gibsonguitar #nashville, A post shared by Harleymoon Kemp (@harleymoonkemp) on Oct 3, 2020 at 11:33pm PDT. Since 2014, he has presented the national radio network Capital FM and their own breakfast show since 2017. 'The man who introduced my parents; who forced my mum to call my dad. Web65 Harley Moon Kemp Launches The New Stefanel Collection Premium High Res Photos Browse 65 harley moon kemp launches the new stefanel collection stock photos and images available or start a new search to explore more stock photos and images. It is understood Kennedy had not seen Michael for some years after the singer and his father, Andros Georgiou, fell out following a row. Sometimes theyd even take the pictures and Id be like, Stop, this is my project!. 'All of you at @isleofwitghtfest tomorrow better learn the words to My Heart Goes! He is pictured with Melanie in the mid 1980s, Reality TV star James Kennedy is also a Godson of Michael's. Harley Moon Kemp, a well-known Relative, is a well-known Relative. Theyve got such a good balance: Mum gives him so much support with his career, then he cooks and cleans at home. Camera and Electrical Department: Stalker. When I took her home, I was suddenly struck with this terrible feeling, the worst worry you could imagine. Harley and Roman's godfather was none other than the late George Michael, for whom mum Shirlie was a backing singer in their Wham! Save up to 50% on Smart Home when you shop now. Shop the best selection of deals on Fitness now. It even has an outdoor fire which looks like the perfect place to sit down and gave a glass of wine in the summer months. Since January 2017, he has co-presented 2Awesome on ITV2 with Vick Hope. Michael's boyfriend Fadi Fawaz found the star dead in his bed at his home in Goring on Sunday. Memories like that, they're so nice to have but it's strange because for me it was just my mum's best mate.". in 2019. If youve got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with theMetro.co.ukentertainment team by emailing uscelebtips@metro.co.uk, calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page wed love to hear from you. Becky wore blue eyeshadow on her eyes to match the colour of her high-heeled snakeskin boots. Here's all you need to know about Roman's older sister Harley Moon. You hope the people that set that up for me and family, you hope they know that.. Shes the backbone and makes sure the rest of us are OK. Crowd pleaser: Harley's garment was adorned with silver and blue stars which were covered in jewels and baubles that sparkled under the bright stage lights, Making moves:She could be seen putting on an energetic performance as the rose her hands in the air and moved around the stage in a bid to work the audience up into a frenzy, All eyes on her:Her outfit's tassels swayed as she moved to the music, ensuring the crowd could see her from the back, Making music:Her hair was loosely curled and it hung down to the front of her shoulders, framing her pretty facial features. Produced by Fred Abbott the music video was filmed at the halls in Watford Palac, in this Harley sung her heart out, in the most expressive way, she even wears a glowing pale pink dress which is very glamourous, and her hair and makeup were very stunning too. Roman says his parents' happy marriage has taught him about relationships, Roman with parents Martin and Shirlie and sister Harley Moon, George Michael and Andrew Ridgeley on stage with Shirlie Holliman - who George came out as gay to first. 1,362 posts. Harley is a professional Television presenter. The musician replied: Its just mad. When youre together We also may change the frequency you receive our emails from us in order to keep you up to date and give you the best relevant information possible.