May God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ give you Blessing of the Lord be with you and your house-hold. $500 = You provide training to a Sister for 6 months forward all the transfer information to me in my names .I will send your Advisory Board Portal. | which is about to dispatch it to your contact address in your country. D.H.L Check the parcel and charge ($300,Dollars ) which is about to dispatch Sr. Felistas continues to use her resource mobilization and financial planning skills to support the boys so they can stay clean. Phone: +221 771-620-038, Watch out for such letters dont even waste your precious time to reply it, In case you happen to read and reply dont be tempted to send any amount which they may ask you to pay to them even if they promise you heaven on earth for you and they call you dont go because they may even kill you, To God be the Glory for having led you to this blog, I didnt know that it was going to be of such a help to you. Sr. Mary Owusu Frimpong, Sisters of St. Louis (SSL), is changing this reality. Today HOPE Stopping humanitarian aid is not expected to change [the] Talibans policies, the statement read. HOPE worldwide is an international charity that changes lives through the compassion and commitment of dedicated staff and volunteers to deliver sustainable, high-impact, community-based services to the materially poor and needy. DHL check the parcel and charge : 2023 HOPE At another, in Kunar province, the authorities said women and men must queue in separate lines a certain distance apart. acquired lawful judgments of about $2 billion against deceitful exerci. Copyright Ripandscam.com We looked at the overall situation and decided it was just better to be safe and make sure we can still reach men and women in need, Ihsan Hasaand, emergency relief lead at Aseel, told The New Humanitarian during the distribution. How is your country? worldwide is dedicated to sustainable and innovative ways to strengthen communities to fight poverty. Moodle Catholic sisters in Africa are using their education to dream up creative human development projects that help their local communities. For them, pregnancy is filled with worry and shame. Anyway,i will keep on trying my best to make out time and check my mail just for your sake and i promise once i receive any of your mail i will get back to you immediately,This is also some of my pictures. LTD | Social Media Scam In January and February, The New Humanitarian spoke to several Afghan women who head national NGOs or run aid distribution programmes and said they have been able to negotiate concessions that allow them to continue their work. slip.The D.H.L officials told me that there is no possibility of sending your gift continues to be an organization dedicated to serving, teaching, healing and loving communities made vulnerable due to poverty, disease or disasters. which contain Toshiba laptop computer, I-phone, an envelope, a Video Camera and some jewelries, with photos, etc. worldwide continues to be an organization dedicated to serving, teaching, healing and loving communities made vulnerable due to poverty, disease or disasters. established an HIV/AIDS clinic to meet the critical health needs of a country plagued with disease. Please note that this is not a forum for broad debate about the foreign policy of Senegal, and such topics will be deleted. I sent the gift through a friend and also a Coworker, Rev Sister Ruth James, as she went to Senegal yesterday for Hope Worldwide Aid support to Senegal with her group. Individuals with disabilities have a new lease on life because of Providence Home in Nkokonjeru, Uganda. HOPE worldwide Africa is an initiative of the Health and Social Services Division (HSS) of HOPE worldwide, an international faith-based, non-profit, relief and development organization. worldwide , Ltd. All rights reserved. The wide eyes of a young child sparkle with big dreams and hopes of a bright future. here in Senegal for missionary work with (Hope Worldwide Aid support to Senegal with my groups, Brothers of Our Lady of Christian Doctrine.) Country..Senegal . Our award-winning stories inform policymakers and humanitarians, demand accountability and transparency from those meant to help people in need, and provide a platform for conversation and discussion with and among affected and marginalised people. Required fields are marked *. TheHOPESPA Region Appeal will run through June 2021. Below is a follow up mail sent to further lure me to do the payment to DHL for the transfer of the gift that .. The DHL officials told me that there is no possibility of sending your gift package without the fee as such services is not available in this country Senegal. The D.H.L will take 2-3 working days for the gift parcel to reach your home address. Volunteering in Papua New Guinea is like a WALKING DEAD. BIASHARA HARAMU AFRICA MAGHARIBI. You should contact her via email: (revsislucyjohnson@hotmail.com) and if possible discuss with her on phone:( +221 771-620-038) regarding how to receive your gilt package and you should send her your home Address and telephone number OK. worldwide began and continues to thrive. Dr.Ellie Michell. Although it might technically have been able to keep women staffers in the field, it feared its aid efforts could still be compromised. here in Senegal for missionary work with (Hope Worldwide Aid support to Nemat, who has been involved in NGO and humanitarian work since 1999, said she believed that Afghan women must be included in any negotiations with the Islamic Emirate around the rights of women and girls to work and study freely in the country. In collaboration with the International Churches of Christ, HOPE LinkedIn and She hopes to eventually expand her work to help more current and former inmates. This article is addressing the following UN Sustainable Development Goal(s): Sr. Mary Owusu Frimpong, SSL SLDI Alumna Am here in Senegal for missionary work with (Hope Worldwide Aid support to Senegal with my groups, Sisters of Our Lady of Christian Doctrine.) We are also working with our local partners to assess how we can utilize volunteer support to help with the recovery efforts. Given the sensitive nature of the issue, they asked for their identities to be withheld. Research is teaching us that the foundation for strong and healthy children is set in early childhood. I will get to you when i come back. Primary Health care in Papua New Guinea- 4HOPEclinics providing healthcare to poor communities. They should also learn that the Globe has a shortage of fulls. The ministry of the International Churches of Christ wanted to fulfill the teachings of Matthew 25 to serve anyone in need. Catholic Sisters provide hope in Africa many people living who are afraid to begin life anew due to disease, poverty and lack of resources. The cultural implications of the ban go beyond its legal implementation. from your friend. worldwide was compelled to find new and innovative ways to fight poverty, respond to disasters and foster a culture of volunteerism. Editor This is especially true in Ghana, where resources for expectant mothers are scarce. what i do now . After then I proceeded to Basing hall, for my University career and graduated as a Medical Practitioner. Oops, there was an error sending your message. Its obviously not something we wanted to do. Catholic sisters in Africa see how using their education to help just one person can have an exponential positive effect on their communities. Catholic Sisters bring renewed hope to poor and marginalized communities across Africa. I attended my high school in England. Together we can inspire greater hope in our world. Support our journalism and become more involved in our community. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit meTruly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me. -Matthew 25:35-40, For any media-related inquiries, please contact us at Thanks, INFORMATION COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY AND MONEY INWESTNILE. Hey my dear friend, HSS seeks to bring hope and change lives by providing quality, compassionate health and social services to the world's poorest and most vulnerable citizens. Am here in Senegal for missionary work with (Hope Worldwide Aid support to Senegal with my groups, Sisters of Our Lady of Christian Doctrine.) Please try and send me this money immediately so that i can send you the What can i say! How is your country? D.H.L is much more effective HOPE At a time when temperatures routinely drop to -20 degrees Celsius, the Taliban has not stopped Aseels all-male teams from distributing to women, but this doesnt mean it hasnt tried to influence how their operations are conducted. The excess is sold and the proceeds support the homes operations. Scamming scenario:Picked me up on l E-mail..Elliemichell@hotmail.com. I have been able to make contact concerning the sending of the gift package which contain Toshiba laptops computer, i-phones, AN ENVELOPE, Video Cameras and some jewelries, with photos e.t.c, from your friend. Sr. Florence diagnosed her with malaria. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Am here in Senegal for missionary work with (Hope Worldwide Aid support to Senegal with my groups, Sisters of Our Lady of Christian Doctrine.) I want to tell you that this is my first time to visit Africa and i don't have any bank account to give you now, but i have make an inquiry with our driver here and he told me that the only way you can send money to me is through Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram with my name below $160 Dollars City.Dakar, please try to send the money through Western Union Money Transfer or Money, Gram with the above given information and send me the scan copy of the transfer. please call me as soon as you send the money and also SCAN the transfer slip and send me a copy. This is just a little about myself and i hope you will tell me about you, your nation, occupation and everything that is worth knowing about you OK. You can, HOPEww Indonesia Progress Report: April - October 2020, HOPE worldwide PNG - Celebrates 25 Years Service. AnswerWork. Actually I do not have need for some of these items so i felt they might be useful to you. This call was echoed in a recent report from the Overseas Development Institute, written by Orzala Nemat, former director of the Afghanistan Research and Evaluation Unit. I know that you will be in need of this item in one way or the other. money is the only thing that is holding me to post the package to you now. Cleaning your scam filled inbox can be effected by these tools, Every problem has a solution when discussed. HOPE worldwide was founded in 1991 in response to the call of the Scriptures to serve the materially poor, sick and suffering throughout the world. Today HOPE, serves more than 1.5 million people annually on every inhabited continent. Please I am here strictly for friendship and maybe more with time. It is through this invaluable partnership that HOPE, The organization started with just three small programs dedicated to bringing hope to vulnerable communities. Food vouchers keep families alive in Fiji, School Children in PNG receiving School Bags, You can still support the vulnerable in Fiji & PNG. He has travelled with his group on a mission for Hope Worldwide Aid support to Senegal precisely. was founded in 1991 in response to the call of the Scriptures to serve the materially poor, sick and suffering throughout the world. Senegal with my groups, Brothers of Our Lady of Christian Doctrine.). Rev George Peters DHL is much more effective and rapid. The women of Afghanistan need our help.. helenjohnson30@hotmail.com. - Nigeria, Briana Ryan - USA. In Abidjan, Ivory Coast, HOPE. Slowly, they were given permission to have women continue to implement the activities that existed prior to the ban in a number of districts and provinces. Become a monthly donor now. 188 were here. Profiled in article All Rights reserved. 250.000.00 pounds in your name for your efforts and contribution as it were. I really appreciated your tremendous effort . She had to act quickly, but the babys mother was very worried about the treatment. For more details see the programme websitewww.twostep.org.uk. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy . Dr.Ellie Michell. Address : 72B Parcel Arsenic, (LogOut/ - Ghana, Sr. Hellen Matchado, SS Over the past few years Sr. Gwendoline has used the grant writing skills she acquired through ASECs SLDI program to secure funding to help current and former inmates in four of Cameroons seventy-nine prisons through the Victim Offender Prison Care Support (VOPS) program. Hello dear, Address..72B Parcel Arsenic, The international community has tried to persuade the Islamic Emirate to amend or scrap the edict. All the contents of your mail were quite noted and understood. HOPE is dedicated to sustainable and innovative ways to strengthen communities to fight poverty. Dr. Marc Aguirre, HOPE worldwide SA's (HWSA) Country Director, spoke to eNCA news about the daily struggles that many families and children endure, and how encouraging it is to see the upsurge in solidarity and giving by individuals and companies. Sr. Eunice studied Finance in ASEC's SLDI program and is one of the beneficiaries of the SLDI Alumnae Signature Grant, which she used to purchase a Cervical Screening machine in June 2015. Yesterday after participating in a conference meeting we held and I gave her the gift package to deliver to you, when she arrives there since you didn't supply me with your . ASEC Web Content Intern, 2018-19 - Malawi, Sr. Florence Drijaru, SSH worldwide quickly expanded its reach, building relationships with partner organizations and mobilizing thousands of volunteers. SLDI Alumna Sorry for my late response, we just arrived here in Senegal and i have been trying to set up our tents in other to start work immediately,the weather here is too hot and we have a lot of places to visit. take care of yourself. But there are so many people in need across the country, and someone has to reach them.. Donations are Tax deductible and Funds will be used to support the following: 1. Question: OK Compliments to you and thanks for taking your precious time to reply to my mail. In Nairobi, Kenya orphaned boys as young as eight years old are trapped in a cycle of poverty, homelessness and drug addiction. Some access training programmes that can lead to NVQs in Health and Social Care others stay in our supported third stage housing until they build other careers and the safe social networks that enable them to move into their own accommodation. Am here in Senegal for missionary work with Hope Worldwide Aid support to Senegal with my groups, Sisters of Our Lady of Christian Doctrine. The clinics provide service for many vulnerable people, including those living with chronic diseases such as HIV, Diabetes and Tuberculosis. It is through this invaluable partnership that HOPE One of the most devastating illness in Africa is HIV/AIDS. If I dont go and sign those documents and make sure the finances are being managed properly, 60 men and women will lose their jobs. SLDI & HESA Alumna https://vimeo.com/440685207 Dr. Marc Aguirre discusses COVID-19 in South Africa and the impact on the economy. Sr. Felistas is using the skills she acquired through ASECs SLDI and HESA programs to combat this problem through income-generating projects that will provide jobs to the boys upon graduation. OK let me tell you a little bit about myself and with time we will know more about each other OK. - SouthSudan, Sr. Felistas Chematia Chesire, ASE As a result of Sr. Marys work, more women in Ghana can experience the joy of childbirth without fear. email: Revsislucyjohnson@hotmail.com Because of her education, Sr. Elisabeth is able to face challenges head on and provide a renewed sense of purpose for individuals with disabilities. One female NGO director who works primarily in two districts in the north said that when officials from the Ministry for the Propagation of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice tried to stop her entering her office, she quickly turned the conversation towards the economic realities of the nation. here is too hot and we have a lot of places to visit. I will see how i can make a request for you as a volunteer in this organization if you would be interested. Please PNGans. By taking these steps, she has been able to continue running sewing and embroidery training for 125 girls and women from 11 different villages without issue. SLDI & HESA Alumna She also leads educational activities at the clinic twice per week and include patient screenings and information on prenatal care, baby delivery, HIV/AIDS and cancer awareness. HOPE worldwide UK is part of the HOPE worldwide network of charities which works in over 60 different countries and in a variety of sectors including: education and training, womens empowerment, health and social care and disaster risk reduction, response and recovery. which contain2 Toshiba laptops computer, 3 Apple IPad, 2 Galaxy X6, AN ENVELOPE, Using the skills she learned in ASECs SLDI program, Sr. Mary secured funding to build The Midwives at Yapesa clinic, a facility for midwives to care for pregnant women. Theyve come not to watch a match but to receive blankets, robes, rice, lentils, flour, sugar, oil, beans, and tea being handed out by an all-male team from Aseel, a platform that enables online donors to purchase aid packages for needy families. ODAAT (One Day At A Time) is a holistic six-month residential programme that helps people break free from addiction which includes psychotherapy, one-on-one and group counselling, anger management, access to sport, yoga, peer support, life-skills training, family therapy and work experience. This web site is not operated by the Embassy and your comments and questions will not necessarily be seen by its staff.