Serve with a dollop of whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel sauce. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. One is butter pecan, and the other one is moonshine syrup. In 3 pint-size mason jars divide the simple syrup and top with the moonshine. Heat oven to 375F; place cookie sheet in oven to preheat. Have a peek at my 4 Similar Popcorn Sutton Apple Pie Moonshine Recipe if you are interested. Getting hands on with this process is a way to experience history first-hand. Garnished with fresh peaches. It couldn't be easier to make this homemade pecan pie. But remember to keep the measurement right, so you dont mess up the taste of your ole smoky butter pecan moonshine. Let sit until cool, about 20 minutes. But now I'm about to go in the kitchen and make one with cane syrup as that is what i have today :). Stir in the pecans. Reporting on what you care about. I WAS VERY YOUNG WHEN ME AND MY HUSBAND GOT MARRIED AND DID NOT KNOW HOW TO COOK ANYTHING!! The most delicious Butter pecan moonshine recipe with instruction Pecan Pie Recipe - Southern Living . Without further ado, lets dive right into the process of making it, and remember to follow our Butter Pecan Moonshine recipe to make your own at home. When people think of moonshine, they think of unruly hillbillies, drunken shenanigans, and the dangers of drinking a bad batch. However, as with so many things, once you begin the process of trial and error you will learn the nuances that can make is quite challenging. Preparation Time: 3 Minutes Cook Time: 00 Minutes Total Time: 3 MinutesType: Drinks Cuisine: American Yield: 2 ServingKeyword: Ole Smoky Butter Pecan Moonshine Recipe. This syrup is also called sugar shine. Pour the 8 Amazing Types of Italian Cookies You Need To Know, 6 Different Types of Cream Cheese Pie and How to Cook Them, Gorgeous Philly Cheesesteak Recipe in 2021, Everything about Smoked Pulled Pork in 2021, SHELLED CANDIED CHINESE NEW YEAR TREAT RECIPES, LEFTOVER TURKEY CASSEROLE RECIPES EASY RECIPES, SOUTH BEACH CHICKEN RECIPES PHASE ONE RECIPES, GRANDMAS OLD FASHIONED POUND CAKE RECIPE RECIPES, STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE SALAD RECIPE RECIPES, MARINATED CHICKEN BREASTS ON THE GRILL RECIPES. We can confidently say that it is clear, clean, and exactly what moonshine should be after 128 proof. I think we have mentioned enough information for you to understand the main ingredients of the Butter Pecan Moonshine. Its nothing new to soak fruit in alcohol, but nowadays, moonshine cherries, moonshine pickles, and almost anything moonshine is available, and people are loving it. Delicious and nutty! We hope that you guys will love our recipe. Combine the brown sugar, and water in the large pot. Looks so yummy! Stir in pecans (save a few to place on top of pie after cooking). Keep stirring so solids dont stick and burn to the bottom. Pour mixture into unbaked pie crust. PECAN PIE MOONSHINE - WIDE OPEN EATS Let sit until cool, about 20 minutes. Coconut in the moonshine AND on top = coconut. Or better yet just making the one shine. Shake well. Despite its unverifiable notoriety in the past, Moonshine has been produced in a regimented way and is now so commercial, you can even buy it at Costco. How I love pecan pie. They combined the iconic flavors of butter, cream, toasted pecans, and caramel to create Ole Smoky moonshine. tsp of vanilla extract and tsp of coconut extract. Cover it up and cook on high for 90 minutes. Amount per serving And % Daily ValuesServing: 2 Calories: 175 | Total Fat 4.2g 6% | Saturated Fat 2.3g 11% | Cholesterol 10mg 3% | Sodium 64mg 3% | Total Carbohydrate 12.2g 4% | Dietary Fiber 0.1g 1% | Total Sugars 11.4g | Protein 1g | Vitamin D 0mcg 0% | Calcium 53g 4% | Iron 0mg 0% | Potassium 12mg 0%. Add grain alcohol and vodka to cooled mixture. Cream (mix) the sugar and butter well in a medium sized mixing bowl. And, whether you bake the good, old-fashioned combination of sugar and. Moonshine Caramel Glaze. I hope the recipes I share become a family favorite in your home. It has been distilled six times and filtered three times. Put the butter in and whisk until melted. Technically not a ~drink~, but if you're not down with boozy ice pops, kindly see yourself out. The Best Moonshine Recipes - 5 Recipies Incl Rum & Apple Pie I rarely make it now that there are only two of us at home, but I sure do love it. This recipe serves two people. Ole Smoky Moonshine is the perfect choice for those looking for something to drink while sitting on the porch with friends. Before the holiday season, you can only prepare the delicious sugar syrup made from buttered pecans. Water 6.5 Gallon Recipe Put enough feed to cover bottom of 8 gallon fermenter bucket, a good 5 inches deep. It can be made at home by using freeze distillation, which reduces the potent alcohol taste. Pie ShellUse our top-rated Butter Flaky Pie Crust for guaranteed delicious results. 15 DIY Moonshine Recipes From Apple Pie to Sweet Tea - Wide Open Eats Most people in Texas only have pecan pie around Thanksgiving or Christmas. Amount per serving And % Daily ValuesServing: 2 Calories: 347 | Total Fat 10.1g 13% | Saturated Fat 1g 5% | Cholesterol 0mg 0% | Sodium 11mg 0% | Total Carbohydrate 26.8g 10% | Dietary Fiber 3.7g 13% | Total Sugars 18.1g | Protein 2.4g | Vitamin D 0mcg 0% | Calcium 47g 4% | Iron 0mg 3% | Potassium 226mg 5%. Get the recipe. Cover and refrigerate any remaining pie. I thought this was the entire kit and caboodle I would be making. Ole Smoky Butter Pecan Moonshine Recipe - HotSalty This bourbon is made from 100% rye and is bottled at 35% alc. Crock-Pot Apple Pie Moonshine Recipe Sip away on this hillybilly cocktail. This is done by sprouting the corn. Want to learn different moonshine recipes? That was such a hit that I always substitute about 1/4 or more of the Karo with honey. In making Mountain Dew or White Lightning the first step is to convert the starch of the grain into sugar. Learn how to make pecan pie by pouring the six-ingredient filling into a premade frozen pie crust and baking for a rich seasonal treat thats about to become your new go-to dessert. After 15 to 20 minutes of baking, cover crust edge with strips of foil to prevent excessive browning. Gradually beat in cooked syrup mixture. Learn how to make this recipe and millions more with a free account! Add syrup, salt, and vanilla. Let simmer for 3 minutes then cool to room temperature. You can absolutely freeze pecan pie. Pour 3/4 cup of water into a saucepan on medium heat. Also, you can add some other flavors like chocolate or vanilla. Allow pecans to cool completely. Backwoods Pecan Pie Moonshine Liqueur delivers a smooth and clean taste with full of flavor. Pour 8 cups of water into a medium-sized pot. The summer is the best season for peaches, and Ole Smoky Peach Moonshine is a great way to enjoy them. Get the recipe. Pecan Pie - Spec's Wines, Spirits & Finer Foods I hope you will join with me in August when I begin hosting Crock Pot Wednesdays on August 5 at diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com. We hold major institutions accountable and expose wrongdoing. Pecan Pie Vodka - My Baking Addiction Add the Everclear syrup, butter pecans, vanilla extract, caramel vodka. So give this ole smoky butter pecan moonshine recipe a try and tell us how you liked it. In either case, it must be kept warm. It is legal to own a moonshine still or alcohol still, but illegal to produce and sell alcohol without a proper license. Thats it. And voila, your moonshine syrup is ready. Find this and other moonshine cocktails at Refinery29. Clear peach moonshine recipe using peaches, sugar and water, 6 lbs of granulated sugar or even better use cane sugar or raw sugar, 2 packets of champagne yeast 10 grams or 1 packet of Pot Still Turbo with Pectic Enzyme. Choosing the right yeast is critical, and I recommend using k1v-1116 if you want to ferment fruit mash. Mix again look it is already getting thick. However, the easiest way of making the moonshine syrup is by combining sugar in water and adding yeast to the syrup. The color makes it sort of look like corn syrup with honey, or maybe molasses in it. This particular syrup stated it was specially made for pecan pie. Theyre simple to make. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Combine all the ingredients in a high ball glass filled with ice cubes. Years ago I was making pecan pies and didn't have enough light Karo syrup. I know you are a fellow Texan and have posted in the past you have been to Canton. Bring to a boil to dissolve the sugar and remove from heat. Add 4 TBSP of Lemon juice. Using a strainer, strain the juice into a large glass. Is it as good as other brands? In a medium bowl whisk together the heavy cream, half and half, eggs, Sugarlands Shine Butter Pecan Sippin Cream, vanilla and cinnamon. If you have muddling tools or a potato masher, either would work well. You can prepare your sugar shine syrup in the early morning and keep it in the fridge overnight. By the way I am going to save this weblog to my list of favorites. How to Make Apple Pie Moonshine - Recipe | Taste of Home How well is Ole Smoky whiskey? Stored properly (loosely wrapped in the fridge), pecan pie will last about five days. It is highly flammable. Place in the freezer, shake before drinking. BUTTER PECAN MOONSHINE RECIPE RECIPES All You Need is Food - Stevehacks Of course, a frozen or refrigerated crust will work in a pinch. But using both seems silly when carmel shine just melts some squares in, Your email address will not be published. Apple Jack Moonshine is one of the simplest fruit-based moonshines to make. in fact, you can use anything to make the drink according to your taste. Make mush (or mash) with boiling water. Keep in a warm place for about 3 days or until corn has 2 inch sprouts. Pecan Pie Moonshine | Recipe | Moonshine recipes, Liquor recipes Some reviewers say they like to use a mixture of white and brown sugars. Share this recipe with your friends and family, and we hope they like it too. In a cocktail shaker combine the pecan pie moonshine and vanilla vodka. STEP 2: Cool Then remove from stove and allow mixture to cool and then add the peach schnapps and grain alcohol. It took me a while to unearth this site but it was worth the time. Bake in preheated oven until top is brown and pie set (about 45 minutes). 04. This Ole Smoky Butter Pecan Moonshine will appeal to both novice and long-time moonshine fans. Toast, stirring frequently, until pecans are fragrant but not burnt. Butter Pecan Moonshine recipes are a wonderful option to serve at events. In a small bowl, combine melted butter and brown sugar, stir in the pecan halves. Amount per serving And % Daily ValuesServing: 2 Calories: 353 | Total Fat 18.3g 23% | Saturated Fat 5.5g 28% | Cholesterol 20mg 7% | Sodium 112mg 5% | Total Carbohydrate 18.2g 7% | Dietary Fiber 1.5g 5% | Total Sugars 13.6g | Protein 5.3g | Vitamin D 0mcg 0% | Calcium 140g 11% | Iron 0mg 2% | Potassium 96mg 2%. Illegal back in the day, you can now find the traditionally clear concoction just about everywhere and then knock some back on its own or as the base of a cocktail. Add sugar and water in a saucepan over medium heat. A Historical And Geographic Overview, Calorie Count: Exploring The Sweet Treat Of Maple Taffy. A unique bottle for a traditional look, this moonshine is a combination of old school and new age. With wet fingers, press crust evenly into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate. I love it all year round especially if you have a great recipe. However, you are slightly incorrect. Add sugar and water in a saucepan over medium heat, Whisk until sugar is properly dissolved in the water, Add some vanilla and butter pecan syrup in the water and let it cool, Once the mixture is cold, add some regular moonshine and caramel to the mixture. According to the standard nutrition advice, 2,000 calories per day is recommended for healthy adults. Combine all the ingredients in a shaker, adding the addition of ice. Hope these recipes assist you in making great drinks and allow you to fully enjoy them. I use a combination of Lyle's Golden Syrup and real Vermont or Canadian Maple Syrup (half and half ratio) as corn syrup/cane are difficult to find here in EuropeIt really works and complements the pecans wonderfully! If you want your drink sweeter, then add some syrup. We have also added some tips on making your drink much better and tastier. Add the yeast after it has cooled to the recommended temperature of 75F to 80F. I thought that they had to put that kind of stuff on the label! Please leave a comment down below to let us know how delicious your batch is. Ole Smoky Moonshine is 50 percent alcohol by volume (ABV) or 100 percent proof. You'll find the full recipe below, but here's a quick preview: Boil sugar, corn syrup, butter, cornstarch, and water in a small saucepan. Once I used a mix of walnuts and pecans because I didn't have enough pecans, and that was great too! If you dont have an electric mixer, a whisk works just as well. It is really simple and easy. Mix until sugar is dissolved. Add eggs and mix. Read more: 5 Best Tips To Thicken Gravy In Crock Pot. Be sure to stir the mixture constantly so it doesn't scorch. Never met a Bloody Mary it didn't like. They believe in quality, not quantity! In the next part of this post, we will introduce you to the butter pecan syrup recipe. In fact, our recipe requires you to do a lot of work and produce your own main ingredients at home. I can't wait until the next holiday so I can get me a piece. . Bring the water to aboil, then reduce the heat to simmer and let it simmer for 10 minutes. If you want to learn more about my 3 Best Grand Hennessy Recipes, visit www.grandhennessy.com. Your ole smoky butter pecan moonshine is ready. Take away the saucepan from the stove. Many cocktails rely on salted caramel moonshine, which is simple to make and a great base to incorporate. Refrigerate then enjoy. This moonshine is not for the faint of heart, but it is a great beverage to enjoy during a hot summer day. Pie Filling: 5 Tbsp butter 1c. The Grainfather Brewing System is another excellent unit we carry if youre looking for more convenience. In a separate bowl, mix beaten eggs with salt and vanilla. I love pecan pie,they should sell moonshine syrup online!I'd love to guide. Recipes - Ole Smoky Dissolve water and sugar in a saucepan. Moonshine Recipes | Complete step-by-step Moonshine Recipes 5 Best Butter Pecan Moonshine Recipe (Creamy, Ole Smoky, Southern You can't go wrong with homemade pecan pie. Please note, adding up items in your cart from multiple stores will result in separate orders for delivery and pickup. If you want to try out some other flavor, all you need to do is change the syrup flavors. So why waste money on something you can make at home effortless? Try our other moonshine recipes too. ", "I love this pecan pie recipe," says Dgrandma. Also, most of the ingredients in our recipes are easy to find at home or easily available in the supermarket. Put sugar in the pot and stir it until its completely dissolved. Add one teaspoon of vanilla extract and 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt. Cherry Pie Moonshine. Create Account. Garnish rim of martini glass with crushed graham crackers. Before engaging in any activity, it is critical to understand the calories in the product. This Pecan Pie Moonshine tastes just like a piece of pie in a glass! Ever wanted to make your own batch of blueberry moonshine? Whether youre a newcomer or an avid fan, youll find the Ole Smoky Butter Pecan moonshine to be an excellent choice. 2023 /TM General Mills All Rights Reserved, crust from 1 package (12 oz) frozen Pillsbury Deep Dish Pie Crusts (2 Count). 1 - cup corn syrup or replace with moonshine or cane syrup. Stir in cinnamon apple moonshine and vanilla to combine. Because it is made of corn liquor, it is far weaker than actual McCoy moonshine. Learn how to make your own homemade peach moonshine in this step-by-step easy to perform recipe guide. Thaw it in the fridge overnight. mix well. This Pineapple Moonshine is the Tropics in a Mason Jar - Wide Open Eats LOL I love their Butter Pecan moonshine so want to see if I can replicate it. Required fields are marked *. In a food processor, finely grind 1/2 cup pecans with the sugar. Get the recipe. We also carry everything you need to start on your distilling venture. TENNESSEE MUD WHISKEY. Distill through a pot still. Stir to mix. Preheat oven to 350 degree and prepare the crust. Topped with pecans, toast them and sip on your favorite beverage. If youre tired of looking for a Butter Pecan Moonshine recipe on the Internet, we have got the answer for you in this post in Bourbon O. Well, weve got the answer for that here. I have never heard of it. Directions. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Its a traditional holiday drink that can be enjoyed all year round thanks to its pecans, cream, and moonshine combination. READ MORE ABOUT US. Let simmer for 3 minutes then cool to room temperature. Then, we will produce the Salted Caramel Moonshine. Then, cook it over medium heat. In some cases, moonshine can be the only way to improve a classic. This recipe serves two people. Wait about 9 months (or, more likely, a year) before drinking. I emailed Hams Orchard and they stated it was similar and very close to cane syrup. Then, you can serve it whenever you want to your guest or whenever you feel like having some butter pecan moonshine drink. Youre in the right place. Fill with the everclear to the brim of the mason jars. Ole Smoky Blue Flame Moonshine is distinguished by its purity and perfection. Below youll find some amazing moonshine recipes and moonshine mash recipe guides that weve discovered throughout the distilling community. Many people think that making the ole smoky butter pecan moonshine drink is a bit of hard work. 03. 58 easy and tasty moonshine recipes by home cooks - Cookpad Apple Pie shots with Everclear: BEST RECIPE! The recommended daily calorie intake is 2,000 calories. Corn Liquor is the same as moonshine, but it is significantly weaker. I hope youve thoroughly enjoyed these making suggestions from the recipe guide for Butter Pecan Moonshine. This recipe can be easily adjusted up or down with creamer and or sugar to get the taste you like. For the record, I love all three of these ice cream To make Butterscotch Moonshine, first bring 1 cup of sugar and 1 cup of water to a boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Already have an account? How to Make Pecan Pie . Stir in pecans (save a few to place on top of pie after cooking). OK I am a tad confused. Get ready to fall on your butt with this Dreamsicle Moonshine recipe because it's that good! Pour into frozen crust. Remove from heat and let cool completely. Many people enjoy drinking pecan infused moonshine because it is a unique twist on the traditional moonshine flavor. Then, cook it over medium heat. With the existence of the delicious flavors of butter and toasted pecan in an alcohol drink, it sweetens the drink and gives it a pleasant, irresistible smell that leads you to make dessert in a jar. In the 1920s, prohibition gave birth to an American tradition and inspiration for Backwoods Pecan Pie Liqueur. Learn from our easy step-by-step moonshine recipes that show you new and different ways to make your favorite spirit even better. 2. Whisk butter till its melted, and then add vanilla and pecan. Apple Jack Moonshine also eliminates the need to peel and chop bananas in addition to using freeze distillation. That pie looks absolutely perfect, it set up just right. Combine pineapple juice, vanilla pods, coconut water, and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat. It goes great in coffee or tea, and also pairs well with desserts. EggsWhole eggs help bind the filling together and add welcome moisture. 2 days ago southernliving.com Show details . For 1 Drink. Since this pecan pie filling calls for three eggs, you'll need to refrigerate it within two hours of baking. Also, the drink youll make at home will have the exact flavors and taste of the paid ones. There are several ways to flavor moonshine, but the most straightforward is to add the fruit directly to a finished shine jar (or vice versa). I'm like you Tina, I love pecan pie any time of year! A quick and simple overview of the process of making moonshine is as follows: Procedure Gather Your Materials and Moonshine Ingredients Mix Your Chosen Type of Mash Ferment Your Mash Prepare Your Still Transfer Fermented Mash to Your Still Run Your Still Separate Foreshots, Heads, Hearts, and Tails Clean Your Still Just make sure all your ingredients are well-mixed before adding the pecans. INGREDIENTS 1 cup water 1 cup sugar 1 cp chopped candied pecans. Yes, its true. My family and I have a garden every year and I can alot of our food. Make sure to store it in mason jars. Some people may consider the fact that Ole Smoky Butter Pecan Moonshine is made using real butter and pecans as proof that it is a high quality product. Toothpick stuck in center of pie should come out almost dry. ROOT BEER WHISKEY. Thanks for your great directions, too. Halved or chopped pecans will work well for this recipe. Strain out the pecans and transfer to a clean jar. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Voila! The potent taste of moonshine can be toned down by flavoring it with almost any fruit, including watermelon, peach, strawberry, raspberry, apple, lime, and lemon. Put 1.5 cups of water in a pot on the stove with 1 cup of sugar and bring to a boil stirring continuously so the sugar dissolves in the water. The Tennessee-made spirit tastes so good that youll want to keep one or two jars around. Get the recipe. Very easy to make, yet delivers a . Let sit for 2 days, shaking occasionally. Recipe Instructions Unfold 1 piecrust, and roll to press out fold lines. How to make moonshine. Pecan Pie Moonshine - YouTube ** Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Add 1 C of blueberries to each of the Mason jars. In addition to the wort, the sugars and fruit flavors will dissolve in the mash and be drained. Cream (mix) the sugar and butter well in a medium sized mixing bowl. Pour into two glasses, and take a sip! It usually takes 3 hours to achieve the needed consistency. Joan I just sent them a email to see if it can be purchased online. With over 14 years experience building and selling distilling supplies were sure youll find everything needed for home distilling in our shop. Add some vanilla and butter pecan syrup in the water and let it cool. Get the recipe. Lemon Blueberry Moonshine Slush. How long does it take to prepare this moonshine? Ingredients 1 1/2 oz bourbon 1 1/2 oz caramel vodka 2 oz praline pecan liqueur 1/2 oz caramel syrup 1 oz heavy cream Preparation Combine ingredients in an ice-filled cocktail shaker and shake well to blend. This moonshines flavor is rich and balanced thanks to caramel, butter, cream, and toasted pecans. Typically, vodkas, tequilas, and rums measure around 40% alcohol or 80-proof, which is roughly the same as drinking them with food. After that, it is a sweet and satisfying finish. Fruit infusions typically take two to four days to prepare, but some combinations improve over time. Your email address will not be published. Place a hot cloth over it. Once cooled, combine the syrup mixture with the caramel and regular moonshine. Youll fall in love with the Tennessee spirit when you serve it in jars or two. Whats in the ole smoky butter pecan moonshine recipe? The dual purpose still can be used with any moonshine recipe on the internet or the books we sell have great moonshine recipes. The Buttered Pecan Old Fashioned Recipe was inspired by one of my favorite flavors of Ice Cream and I am a sucker for pecans in the holiday season. Brown sugar needs to be measured by packing or firmly pressing into a dry measuring cup. Ingredients. If youre going to make this recipe for an event, make sure youve planned ahead of time. You lucked out finding that moonshine syrup. If you enjoyed my tips and have any suggestions, please share them in the comments area. Add syrup, salt, and vanilla. The only thing you have to make before the holiday season is to prepare the delicious sugar syrup made of buttered pecans. Home Find Recipes Listing Videos; Holidays Recipes . Using a lower% mash yields a more flavorful and alcoholic beverage. Put all the ingredients into the mug large enough to stir and mix thoroughly. This recipe combines the classic flavors of pecan pie with the smooth, potent kick of moonshine, resulting in a delicious and unique spirit that is perfect for sipping on a cold autumn night. Bake on preheated cookie sheet 35 to 45 minutes or until center is set. Mix ingredients in shaker with ice. Add eggs and mix. A good clear peach moonshine recipe starts with quality peaches. light brown sugar, packed 3/4 c light corn syrup 1/2 tsp salt Heat this in a sauce pan until bubbling. My grandma makes the best pecan pie. Bake in preheated oven until top is brown and pie set (about 45 minutes). 01. Step 3: Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature. Pecan Pie Moonshine is the nomero uno that appears to many people's thought when it arrives to a delightul meal. A Tasty Treat Through The Generations: Enjoying Homemade Taffy, How To Make Salt Water Taffy Without A Candy Thermometer, Uncovering The Mystery Behind The Tommy Taffy Story: Exploring The Urban Legend, Enjoy The Delicious Taste Of Classic Treats: Why 711 Has Taffy Apples. Lara I hope you can find it. Cornstarch and WaterTwo teaspoons of cornstarch and a tablespoon of cold water work together to help thicken the filling. Also, you can spice up your butter pecan moonshine by adding some fresh fruits like strawberries or blueberries to it. Once the mixture is cold, add some regular moonshine and caramel to the mixture. I took it home and made my favorite Pecan Pie recipe. This recipe is an old one that works well. Then, add the yeast starter into the jar. Ultimately, it is up to the individual to decide what proof they believe Ole Smoky Butter Pecan Moonshine to be. Pecan pie moonshine is a delicious and easy to make moonshine recipe that is perfect for the fall season. If youre just getting started with moonshine or already a fan, this Ole Smoky Butter Pecan Moonshine is a good choice. Get the recipe. We live in Texas and I am a stay at home mom. Stir in pecans (save a few to place on top of pie after cooking). Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life. Also, the sugar shine syrup is easy and cost-efficient to make. My husband and I think it's the best pecan pie we've ever had. Get beer, wine & liquor delivery from local stores. Moonshine Recipes - Moonshine Stills Company Moonshine neutral spirit of vodka neutral spirit. Laura, I dont I purchased the syrup at our local peach orchard. I used to shy away from baking pecan pie, only because I just never found the right recipe for my taste. I am a food blogger who is crazy about food, drink and specially kitchen gadgets. Obsessed with travel? Best Step to Making Tasty Pecan Pie Moonshine - Recipe Super Top 47 Traditional Southern Pecan Pie Recipe Recipes Until now, you have already created a salted caramel moonshine. Prepare a few jars to contain your moonshine. Preparation Time: 24 Hours Cook Time: 10 Minutes Total Time: 24 Hours 10 MinutesType: Drinks Cuisine: American Yield: 6 ServingKeyword: Southern Butter Pecan Moonshine Recipe.