Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC, I applied online. Tell me a time you went above & beyond for a customer. We will be safe and reliable. Interview was very easy. The first step was a Video interview and then was invited to Charlotte for a group interview. PSA Airlines Flight Attendant Interviews I recently interviewed with PSA airlines and it was an amazing experience for me. I applied online. I interviewed at PSA Airlines (Charlotte, NC) in Feb 2023. This question is an opportunity to show your knowledge of the tools and equipment used in this role. PSA Airlines Interview Questions | Glassdoor Tell me about a situation where you had to deal with a difficult customer. After we landed, paramedics boarded the plane to assist the sick passenger. Why PSA? One things that did catch me by surprise was them making us introduce ourselves to the whole group. Then we split into (2) groups & they asked (2) situational questions the answers were to be in STAR format. What are some tips you guys and gals can offer up for me? Example: I am very comfortable working on airplanes that fly both during the day and at night. What can you bring to our company? Video Interview (record answers) Name a brand or company you appreciate that always exceeds expectations. Then there was a presentation about the job and the expectations. I helped clean up the mess left behind by the passenger and assisted other passengers until they were ready to leave.. If you do, it can help show your ability to adapt to new situations. I am a volunteer for American red cross serving inside the naval hospital as a Fitrep coordinator. They also ask you to introduce yourself to every one and read a safety line. Example: "If I was working as a PSA Airlines flight attendant, I would first make sure that all passengers were comfortable and had everything they needed. Very easy four questions asked. Check your qualifications and apply now Review our qualifications to see if you meet the criteria, and apply online. In person interview Example: In my last role as an HR manager, I helped develop our onboarding program for new hires. We walked into a room; we had to present to ourselves and say an interesting fact. 2. Name a brand or company you appreciate that always exceeds expectations. I recently interviewed with PSA airlines and it was an amazing experience for me. When answering, be honest about your availability. What would you do if your captain and flight attendant got in a fight? This helps me stay focused and ensures Im meeting all of my obligations.. All material 2023 PSA Airlines. What are 3 characteristics of a good FA? You will receive a confirmation email once your application has been submitted. They provide the highest standard of in-flight service. Then its a recorded video interview. If not, I would stay on until the next scheduled flight. Average salary for Jet2.com and Jet2holidays Psa Flight Attendant in Seaham, England: [salary]. Our interviews typically last anywhere from 15 minutes to 1 hour depending on the position, seniority level, and the number of interested applicants offered interviews. The process took 2 days. PSA Airlines Flight Attendant Job Description: Salary, Duties, & More Free interview details posted anonymously by PSA Airlines interview candidates. I recorded myself responding to (4) questions: 1. ), I applied online. Our Flight Attendants are the face of PSA Airlines and American Airlines and are service professionals of the highest caliber, with the desire, drive and passion to provide outstanding service. There was only about 9 of us for PSA. The passenger began yelling at me and other employees on board the plane, which made some passengers uncomfortable. PSA Airlines salary trends based on salaries posted anonymously by PSA Airlines employees. Which is one of the FA's asking you typical situational interview questions, "If you noticed your coworker was not helping you and completing their duties - how would you handle the situation? The first step after applying is the Behavioral Questionnaire. From there, you have a second video interview. Psa Interview Questions | 20 Guides & Examples! I interviewed at PSA Airlines (Charlotte, NC) in Feb 2023. Thanks in advance!! FREE Flight Attendant Airline Interview Information We now have 1221 interview experiences with 37622 registered members! Tell me a time when you had a coworker / customer who was very different from you & how did you handle it? PSA has extended its revolutionary Pilot sign-on bonus program through Mar. This involves a group, where you will be asked questions in front of your peers. Login with Yahoo! My waitressing experience taught me how to deal with difficult customers quickly and efficiently. PSA Airlines Flight Attendant Interview Questions | Glassdoor Most difficult? Over all the experience was good and always do you research on the airline. How did you handle it? Wish me luck! I interviewed at PSA Airlines (Charlotte, NC) in Nov 2022, - I completed an application online - Played a personality game; essentially an assessment - Received an invite to complete and upload recorded video responses - Got invited to interview in Charlotte, NC - We were asked to stand up and introduce ourselves, telling everyone an interesting fact about ourselves, then asked to read a standard flight attendant announcement - We were split into two groups and asked two questions each - Everyone was given a private interview, I applied online. Over all the experience was good and always do you research on the airline. Head to our website to apply and learn more about Maintenance careers with us. I dont work for PSA but dress business, be confident, have something prepared on past customer service and how you dealt with it good or bad. The process took 3 weeks. Good luck, aviation is amazing career and I wish you well! Tell me about a time you went above & beyond. Average salary for Jet2.com and Jet2holidays Psa Flight Attendant in Thirsk: 18,025. The process took 2 weeks. Its not easy, its not difficult just be yourself and youll get it.Be professional, smile and make sure youre confident . So i'm actually going to training for PSA next weekend. You begin with an initial video interview. Interview with PSA Airlines! : flightattendants - reddit Smile big, show your true personality. ), I applied online. What do you want to become a flight attendant? The process took 2 weeks. Do you have what it takes to be a Flight Attendant at PSA? Prepare for star format questions and you will do well in this interview . The process took 2 days. The process took 2 weeks. Finally, I always carry a flashlight so I can see clearly while working at night.. Initial Application Wish me luck! 4 PSA Airlines Psa Flight Attendant interview questions and 2 interview reviews. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. You begin with an initial video interview. What do you want to become a flight attendant? Is PSA Airlines a good company to work for? No problems with the interview. Talent Assessment What type of training do you provide for new employees? I applied online. . Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. That's not expected to change any time soon, so when you reach the interview phase of the hiring. The panel interview was easy to maneuver.you interview with the group they place you in . What is your weakest skill as a passenger service agent? Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC, I applied online. I applied online. 2. There was only about 9 of us for PSA. The premier community of current and former flight attendants on Reddit. I applied online. Click here to see the total pay, recent salaries shared and more! While they were reviewing them we sat though essentially a why PSA is the best regional Continue Reading this Interview Experience. Describe a time you provided excellent customer service. Will you be okay with relocation? If you are selected after the application process, you will receive an invitation to complete an online video interview, typically within one week. An active-duty flight attendant interviewed me. The process took 3 weeks. If you are interviewing, here are my tips: - look the part (skirt business suit in black or navy, slight basic heel, hair in bun, red lips or color that suits your skin tone, clean / fresh nails [nothing too crazy], natural make up, SMILE) - be yourself & be friendly (mingle, the people there are not your competition - they are your COWORKERS!) What was your most difficult job? You begin with an initial video interview. Arrived at training center at 9 and checked in. The group interview was about 5 hours long. Continue Reading. I got up got breakfast and was ready to start my day. Then if invited they do a one on one interview in Charlotte, NC. Describe a situation where you were most stressed out, Once you have accepted your offer and selected your PSA school(s), we will send your information to them. My only weakness is that sometimes I get overwhelmed with too much information. I applied online. I had 5 days to complete the video interview. 21 Flight Attendant Interview - PassMyInterview.com Describe a negative customer service experience you turned around. Then, I would check with my colleagues to see if anyone could take over for me so I could help get the plane ready for its next flight. I interviewed at PSA Airlines (Charlotte, NC) in Apr 2022, First a video interview, then in person group interview and they hire you on the spot if you get job and are what they are looking for. They are looking for flight attendants left and right. What can you bring to our company? Safety is our number one priority all day, every day. Use examples from previous work experiences or personal life situations that highlight your ability to solve problems, communicate with others and adapt to challenging circumstances. I interviewed at PSA Airlines. The interview session was broken into three parts. Break for lunch about 12 and at 1230 they start calling you in for the actual interview. I applied online. How did you handle it? What salary does a PSA Flight Attendant earn in Halifax? An active-duty flight attendant interviewed me. Example: I use several different kinds of tools when inspecting aircrafts. What are 3 characteristics of a good FA? Login with Facebook! I stayed overnight at the hotel where the interviews were taking place. We started with introductions & a fun fact. In this video, you'll learn about the latest way PSA Airlines is interviewing and hiring flight attendants. Your answer should include a specific example of how you handled this situation in the past, as well as what steps you took to resolve it. Pilot came and got us at 10am. What was your most difficult job? Training is 4 weeks in Dayton, Ohio. Dont act like a robot! Everyone was amiable. PSA Airlines Flight Attendants Salaries | Glassdoor Copyright Tell me a time when you had a coworker / customer who was very different from you & how did you handle it? Tell me about a situation where you had to deal with a difficult customer. What type of training programs do you have in place at PSA? This question is a common one in interviews, and its important to be honest. Example: I am extremely organized and detail-oriented. They are looking for flight attendants left and right. Bring your passport for the face to face interview and also your license driver. I applied online. Read More. The first part was just the company overview were they explain Continue Reading this Interview Experience, Copyright I interviewed at PSA Airlines (Charlotte, NC) in Nov 2022, 10/13 Applied 10/17 Video Interview Invite 10/19 Video Interview 10/20 F2F Invite 11/2 F2F Interview *PREVIOUS FA EXPERIENCE PRIOR TO PSA* Applied online & received an invite for the video interview within a few days. In order to be a successful passenger service agent, you need to have excellent, The average base salary of a first-year PSA flight attendant, for example, will go from about. An active-duty flight attendant interviewed me. Prepare for star format questions and you will do well in this interview . What was your most difficult job? PSA Airlines Interview Process The interview process at PSA Airlines is relatively quick and easy compared to other airlines. Delta Air Lines flight attendant is perhaps one of the most competitive jobs out there.. On Glassdoor, employees rate Delta Air Lines 4.3 out of 5 stars, citing pros like great perks and benefits . You begin with an initial video interview. Once you pass that interview, you go through one in person. Higher Pay for PSA Flight Attendants | PSA Airlines We walked into a room; we had to present to ourselves and say an interesting fact. 1. When answering, it can be helpful to mention a few specific aspects of PSA that you like or what attracted you to apply in the first place. Tell me about a time you went above & beyond. If you are interviewing, here are my tips: - look the part (skirt business suit in black or navy, slight basic heel, hair in bun, red lips or color that suits your skin tone, clean / fresh nails [nothing too crazy], natural make up, SMILE) - be yourself & be friendly (mingle, the people there are not your competition - they are your COWORKERS!) My ability to work well under pressure and solve problems quickly has also been beneficial in my career.. Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at PSA Airlines as 77.8% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.48 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). The Proper Attire for a Panel Interview for Flight Attendant . This included checking fuel levels, tire pressure and more.. This question is designed to assess your conflict resolution skills and ability to remain calm under pressure. I applied online. The interview process at PSA Airlines is relatively quick and easy compared to other airlines. Don't be nervous! Get started with your Free Employer Profile, The Ultimate Job Interview Preparation Guide. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. How to Apply PSA Airlines Flight Attendant Hiring 1 PSA Flight Attendant Salaries in Halifax, UK provided anonymously by employees. Describe yourself in 3 words. Experienced First Officers with over 500 flight hours will receive a $75,000 sign-on bonus and top-tier pay starting at $90 per hour. I applied online. I have always been interested in flying and would love to get paid to do something I enjoy. We checked in at a hotel in Charlotte, NC, for the interview. Went to a class room where there were assigned seats by last name. Filter Job Function Administrative Arts & Design Business Consulting Customer Services & Support Education Engineering Finance & Accounting Healthcare Personnel/Human Resources I interviewed at PSA Airlines (Charlotte, NC) in Apr 2022, Very organized interview process and made you feel comfortable . We met in the lobby and mingled for a bit before being invited into the presentation room. All rights reserved. I havent received my email but I just left like 20 minutes ago lol. The passenger began yelling at me and other employees on board the plane, which made some passengers uncomfortable. Dont act like a robot! What kind of tools do you use when inspecting aircrafts? The airline also performs daily inspections on each aircraft before takeoff, including checking the oil levels, tire pressure, flaps and other important parts.. Typical with the other gouges they had us wait in the cafeteria. This question is a great way to show the interviewer that you have experience in the aviation industry. This question is a great way to show your knowledge of the companys policies and procedures. I interviewed at PSA Airlines. 4. The online interview may take up to 30 minutes. Wish me luck! Employers ask this question to learn more about your personality and how you might fit in with their team. Went to a class room where there were assigned seats by last name. 4. Very easy four questions asked. I interviewed at PSA Airlines (Charlotte, NC) in May 2022. They dont offer on the spot and you should receive an email. Then there was a presentation about the job and the expectations. When answering this question, it can be helpful to mention any specific maintenance schedule you may have worked with in the past. This question can help an interviewer understand how you handle conflict and challenges. The PSA interview is one of the most important aspects in our hiring process. From there they do one on one interviews to ask more personal questions. Its not easy, its not difficult just be yourself and youll get it.Be professional, smile and make sure youre confident . 1. We met in the lobby and mingled for a bit before being invited into the presentation room. Laid back. Example: When I was working as a flight attendant for PSA Airlines, one of my passengers became ill during the flight. In person interview Be the first to find this interview helpful. As the fastest growing regional airline, we are proud to be actively involved in the communities where our team members live and work. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. Talent Assessment You have so many seconds once you begin to answer the question. I recorded myself responding to (4) questions: 1. What is your strongest skill as a passenger service agent? Review our qualifications to see if you meet the criteria, and apply online. Interview is very easy. Flight Attendants | PSA Airlines Got to the hotel, which provides a Shuttle to the training center which was easy. We checked in at a hotel in Charlotte, NC, for the interview. 139 talking about this. They want/need pilots. After brief introductions the pilots took the log books and documents. This ensures that our customers are safe and taken care of while also ensuring that were able to keep up with our schedule.. How would you describe yourself in three words? This seemed to placate the passenger, and they calmed down.. The next interview was with a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. From there, you have a second video interview. Flight attendant jobs are fairly competitive because there are more applicants than jobs. Time me about a time that you dealt with a difficult passenger. This involves a group, where you will be asked questions in front of your peers. Most difficult? Free interview details posted anonymously by PSA Airlines interview candidates. After talking with them about the issue, they agreed to be more punctual. Most difficult? Then if invited they do a one on one interview in Charlotte, NC. How did you handle it? This involves a group, where you will be asked questions in front of your peers. Over all the experience was good and always do you research on the airline. You do not get any retakes for the questions. Based on 1 salaries posted anonymously by Jet2.com and Jet2holidays Psa Flight Attendant employees in Seaham, England. New-hire Mechanics now receive a $5,000 sign-on bonus and more when they join PSA. Describe a time you provided excellent customer service. Also if you end up flying in the night before, I can give you the information for the airbnb I used that was close and the host was amazing. She was nice and cared what I had to say. This question can help the interviewer understand your training style and how you might train new employees at PSA Airlines. Forgot your Username or Password? Login with Google! Average salaries for PSA Airlines Flight Attendants: [salary]. Teamwork means being able to work with others in a group, to achieve a goal or complete a task in a efficient way. Initial Application The next day I was invited to the F2F at a hotel in Charlotte. FREE Flight Attendant Airline Interview Information The process took 2 weeks. Video Interview (record answers) Press J to jump to the feed. In person interview We also read a brief PA out loud. I want everything to be perfect and sometimes I get so caught up in the small details that I forget to see the bigger picture. Last is an offer. I interviewed at PSA Airlines (Charlotte, NC) in Nov 2022, 10/13 Applied 10/17 Video Interview Invite 10/19 Video Interview 10/20 F2F Invite 11/2 F2F Interview *PREVIOUS FA EXPERIENCE PRIOR TO PSA* Applied online & received an invite for the video interview within a few days. Example: In my last position as a customer service representative, I had a coworker who was always late for our shift. You do not get any retakes for the questions. The process took 2 days. PSA Airlines has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 685 reviews left anonymously by employees. In addition, I am working toward completing my commercial pilots license.. This will take approximately six hours and will include a group activity, panel interview, presentation, Q&A, and a one-on-one interview. I applied online. DAYTON, Ohio - PSA Airlines, a wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines Group, Inc., is now proud to offer the regional industry's leading compensation package for Flight Attendants, which will provide higher pay, commuter benefits and an enhanced quality of life. Open interviews for first 100 people at hiring event only. Use your answer to highlight your problem-solving skills, communication skills and ability to work with others. I have not been offered a CJO just yet! What type of licenses do you hold, if any? Then, I would check with my colleagues to see if anyone could take over for me so I could help get the plane ready for its next flight. I applied online. PSA Airlines Flight Attendant Interview Questions | Glassdoor In this video from the PSA Airline Youtube channel, they discussed what it means to be a flight attendant in their company, all the . As a customer service representative, I understand the importance of being friendly and helpful while also remaining professional. Through sponsorship, partnership and employee engagement, we spread our wings, serve in our communities and share the PSA Way. I interviewed at PSA Airlines (Charlotte, NC) in Nov 2022, - I completed an application online - Played a personality game; essentially an assessment - Received an invite to complete and upload recorded video responses - Got invited to interview in Charlotte, NC - We were asked to stand up and introduce ourselves, telling everyone an interesting fact about ourselves, then asked to read a standard flight attendant announcement - We were split into two groups and asked two questions each - Everyone was given a private interview. You will need to select a class date and start your training within two weeks of accepting your offer. We have an incredible team of more than 5,000 employees who do a tremendous job of operating more than 800 daily flights to nearly. 3. Describe a negative customer service experience you turned around. I interviewed at PSA Airlines (Charlotte, NC) in May 2022. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Then if invited they do a one on one interview in Charlotte, NC. The entire PSA Team were very professional, upbeat and laid out the Pros & Cons of becoming a flight attendant. You have so many seconds once you begin to answer the question. I prefer to work the morning, afternoon and evening shifts because they allow me to spend time with my family in the evenings., Example: In my previous position at PSA Airlines, I encountered a passenger who became agitated during flight due to an issue with their ticket. They want to know that you have goals and aspirations, but also that youre willing to work hard to achieve them. The process took 2 weeks. 2. When answering this question, be sure to mention your career goals as well as any personal goals you may have. As a Flight Attendant, your number one priority is the safety and comfort of your passengers. Interviews at PSA Airlines Experience Positive 79% Negative 9% Neutral 12% Getting an Interview Applied online 82% In Person 11% Other 2% Difficulty 2.5 Average Hard Average Easy Interviews for Top Jobs at PSA Airlines Flight Attendant (240) First Officer (4) A&P Mechanic (4) Crew Scheduler (3) See more interviews for top jobs The airline also performs daily inspections on each aircraft before takeoff, including checking the oil levels, tire pressure, flaps and other important parts., Example: I am available to work every shift except for the overnight shift. 300 PSA Airlines Flight Atendant interview questions and 236 interview reviews.