ft. condo located at 812 #B Fort Hayes Ct, Petersburg, VA 23805 sold for $240,000 on Mar 2, 2023. 119 Restaurants Near Me in Petersburg, VA | OpenTable If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Hotels Near I-95 and I-85 in Petersburg, VA - Hotels-Rates Yum!! Our Rocketts Landing location occupies the top floor of the restored Power Plant building, which sits on the James River and once provided electricity for Richmonds trolley cars. 119 restaurants available nearby. Become your own chef by making your own pizza. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. more, #18 of 74 Restaurants in Colonial Heights. Incredible food! -Joseph B. Open Mon thru Sat 10AM until 10PM. I-85 begins in Petersburg (at I-95 exit 68) and travels southwest into North Carolina. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Official Tourism Blog Of The Commonwealth Of VirginiaCopyright 2023 Virginia Tourism Corporation, 901 E. Cary St., Suite 900, Richmond, Va 23219. Eight to Eat: Restaurants Just Off I-95 / I-85 - Virginia's Travel Blog Delicious dinner!!!! We were greeted and seated almost immediately. Shut Yo Mouf Soulfood. The caf and bar offer beer and wine. Friends mourn loss of 20-year-old found dead two days after going missing Additionally please note we do not accept parties larger than 10 for dining either. L'Opossum offers dinner Tuesday-Saturday for parties of one to a maximum of six guests. Ordered 2 burgers for takeout today since Big Mike's is 5 minutes from home. You Bought about 2 1/2 lbs of croaker. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sorry, you have Javascript Disabled! 2023 | Starsystems/USAStar Internet Services | All Rights Reserved. Come and relax at this casual and tasty restaurant that is known as one of the best places around to the locals. What did people search for similar to restaurants near i 95 in Petersburg, VA? We look forward to serving you! 2023 | Starsystems/USAStar Internet Services | All Rights Reserved. Here are the most popular cuisines: American, Contemporary American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Italian and many more. Petersburg Hotels near I-95 at South Crater Road, Exit 45. Red Lobster is the world's largest and most loved seafood restaurant company, offering high quality, freshly-prepared seafood, sourced in a way that is traceable, sustainable and responsible. sentinel firearms training unlawful discharge of a firearm south africa restaurants in petersburg, va near 95. restaurants in petersburg, va near 95. junio 12, 2022. keyboard shortcut to check a checkbox in word . Check out a favorite meal, the Drunken Ribeye, with fresh salads. What's funny two couples ordered there food after us and got A great spot for craft beers and wood fired pizzas! All "Restaurants" results in Petersburg, VA. What are the best restaurants with outdoor seating? As soon as I walked in, we were greeted with such politeness! Multiple reservations booked on the same night to form a group larger than six guests are not permitted and will be canceled. At Buffalo Wild Wings, you can always feel comfortable pulling some tables together with your friends and staying as long as you want. Its an experience like never before. This restaurant is a rare find Valarie B. Sorry, you have Javascript Disabled! Restaurants near I-95 Exits in Virginia. 6. Staff is super friendly and helpful. 3,036 were here. I don't normally order beans, I did and wanted whatever was left in the Good Italian spaghetti and pizza. Saucy's Walk-Up Bar.B.Q 629 Barbeque Street Vendors American (Traditional) $$ "It can be awkward going to a restaurant with work buddies if the place doesn't have any veggie." more Delivery Takeout Curbside Pickup Pizza is "overcheesed" about A great "Blast from the Past" !! I-95 exit 54 also has a number of restaurants including Applebee's, Chi-Chi's, McDonald's and Subway Places to Go in Petersburg These listings run north to south. The pizza is great. -Jen H. Our staff is committed to excellence and the creation of an unforgettable dining experience. Overall, excellent food. -Kelly K. This classic American steakhouse is the birthplace of the now famous Ozzie Roll. 1. Giorgios Family Restaurant 4 stars Mediterranean, American (New), Italian $$ 1.9 mi. Intimate dining, social events or family dining, Maria's Old Town 21 Italian Restaurant is the ideal location to relax, unwind. 900 Winfield Road, I-95, Exit 50, Petersburg, VA 23803. Speaking of love, make sure to stop at the LOVEwork, and keep track of all the pieces of this art that you see in the state. Yes, Croaker's Spot Petersburg has outdoor seating. Homemades by Suzanne 4.5 stars American (Traditional) $ 1.4 mi. Call to Book: 855-242-5168. ! -Erin P. Freshest best tasting barbeque and finest genuine southern sides around come together at Virginia BBQ. The Tobacco Company Restaurant is proudly celebrating over 40 years as Richmond's landmark dining and entertainment venue. The restaurant decor is not much to look at (I do takeout anyhow), but the food is heavenly. This little place has the best food outside of El Paso Texas. Come try our wallet-friendly daily deals! While they no longer serve pork brains, the. I-95 Restaurants, Diners and Fast Food I-95 Restaurants, diners and fast food located within 1/2 mile of an I-95 exit are listed below. Close to the James River in historic Tobacco Row, steak and seafood lovers will enjoy the ambiance of exposed beams and brick walls in this refurbished tobacco warehouse. The folks that own this establishment are great. No one answering the phone,goes to voice mail, Good Day, I apologize for the delay in responding to your question. 422 N Market St. Petersburg, VA 23803. Exit 156 inWoodbridge. Situated just off I-95, the Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Petersburg, VA provides an ideal home base within five miles of downtown businesses and attractions. McCoys BBQ 5 stars Barbeque, Food Truck $ 2.5 mi. Try these links for additional information about Petersburg, Virginia. 5th and Bollingbrook Streets Located in the Rear of the Building at 257 E. Bank Street in Petersburg, VA, 322 N Sycamore St next door to The Oak Antique Mall, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Petersburg, Hotels near Petersburg National Battlefield Park, Hotels near Blandford Church and Cemetery, Hotels near National Museum of the Civil War Soldier, Hotels near The Exchange Building - Siege Museum, Hotels near Poplar Grove National Cemetery, Hotels near Pocahontas Island Black History Museum, Restaurants near Motel 6 Petersburg, VA - Fort Lee, Restaurants near Travel Inn Petersburg Fort Lee, Restaurants near The Ragland Mansion B&B and Events, Restaurants near Hilton Garden Inn Richmond South/Southpark, Restaurants near Hampton Inn Petersburg-Southpark Mall, Restaurants near Comfort Suites Southpark, Restaurants near Holiday Inn Petersburg North- Fort Lee, an IHG Hotel, Restaurants near WoodSpring Suites Richmond Fort Lee, Restaurants near Blandford Church and Cemetery, Restaurants near Escape Old Towne - Escape Rooms, Restaurants near Petersburg National Battlefield Park, Restaurants near Pocahontas Island Black History Museum, Restaurants near Petersburg Municipal Airport, Restaurants near Virginia State University, Restaurants near Southside Regional Medical Center, OYO Hotel Petersburg VA I-95 & E Washington St, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Petersburg-Fort Lee, an IHG Hotel, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Petersburg, VA, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Petersburg/Dinwiddie, an IHG Hotel, Restaurants near OYO Hotel Petersburg VA I-95 & E Washington St. Best pub food Ive had by far! -V. G. Traditions and music are strong at Colonial Tavern, Home to the Irish Brigade. Full dinner starts at 5pm. Please be courteous to your fellow diners by arriving and leaving on time. These listing run north to south. Petersburg also has an abundance of accommodations, restaurants and shopping making it a great place to spend some vacation time. Well Done, Giorgios! -Peter W. This four-story, breath-taking restaurant embodies the spirit of Southern hospitality and charm. Andrade International Restaurant Exit 130BinFredericksburg. I will definitely be returning. -Nick M. This family-owned restaurant immerses customers in the experience of traveling and dining in Greece. Other patrons are friendly and respectful. This was such a great place to dine in! Each dish is smoked low and slow and we challenge you to come and taste the difference at this seasonalestablishment,open April through November. The one spot inevitably is taken.more, We were told this was the better restaurant than the one in Richmond.more. So please be aware of this.We ended up navigating to this following Google and had to turn back and re-naviagte Great seafood Market. Come for lunch or dinner and choose between the American classic favorites or traditional European dishes with Whiskey Cracked Pepper Steak or Shepherds Pie and Bangers and Mash. Best BBQ in town. -Akilah A. Fredericksburgs finest smoked foods are found in the unique and friendly atmosphere of McCoys BBQ. The people were so friendly and the food was perfect. This Chick-fil-A is inside a university campus. Ordered the dumplings, Roasted Duck ? The restaurant is fashioned after a English-style tavern. Red Lobster welcomes you by offering PRIORITY SEATING to reduce your wait time in the restaurant, so you can spend more time doing the things you love. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. This needs to be a must. -Adrianna C. Off of 81, in historical Staunton, Virginia, check out the Clocktower Restaurant, downtown on Beverly st., the Mayors favorite restaurant, it was written up in Southern Living. Then try the feisty leprechaun wings or beer battered mushrooms. Exit 152inMontclair. I will be sure to stop in again! -Michelle P. 812 #B Fort Hayes Ct, Petersburg, VA 23805 | MLS# 2224740 | Redfin Come experience our signature dishes or even our signature Soul food Buffett . The closest I-95 hotels south of Petersburg are in Stony Creek, Virginia. Exit 52 off I95 S in Petersburg "Everything is delicious." Steve K. "Service is amazingand the food was great. We are honored to have been selected as one of the 100 Most Romantic Restaurants in America for 2018, as Voted by Open Table Diners, (based on an analysis of twelve-million reviews of more than 26,000 restaurants across the country)! The food was absolutely awesome. To see this page as it is meant to appear, please enable your Javascript! Ceasar was our server, he is so nice! Chef Dunlap was previously the Executive Sous Chef at The Inn at Little Washington and the Corporate Executive Chef of Quirk Hotels (Quirk Hotel RVA & Quirk Hotel CVille). Two Brothers Chicken & Subs - 4.5 stars - Sandwiches, Fast Food - $ - 1.7 mi. HOME | mysite And dont miss out on visiting the Prince William Forest National Parkfull of a beautiful scenic landscape waiting to be explored. Try them out and let us know. Petersburg, VA 23803 (804) 861-0414; Mon - Sat: 10:00am - 10:00pm; Closed on Sundays; Delivery by UberEats; Follow Us. The best mf Philly cheesesteak ive had in 18 years on soul whoever juju is im tryna smoke you up n we will be comin back folks? She said they just haid a large party. Restaurants near I-95 Exits in Virginia; Chat Report Accident Traffic. Individual exits show intersecting routes and cities and towns accessible from that exit. This is Fredericksburgs best kept secret! -Karl B. Basilico Italian market and New York Deli offers the essentials that will leave you happy and full. We specialize in seafood and locally-sourced signature entrees. Come experience our signature dishes or even our signature Soul food Buffett . It is a favorite meeting place for the locals who enjoy the personal service Giorgios is so proud of. Rates shown below are for tonight. Home | Maria's Old Town 21 Employees are so professional and so friendly. -Ann P. New American restaurant and bar that is inspired by the agricultural and coastal traditions and bounty of Virginia. The I-95 hotels below are shown in exit number order. ask for him next time you go in! Lemaire delivers the quality and service The Jefferson Hotel is known for, but in an accessible format without the pretense, formality or expense!Thank you for joining us!! Looking for more to do in in the area? restaurants in petersburg, va near 95 - trustedacquisitions.com Maria's Old Town 21 Italian Restaurant spacious banquet room is perfect for any club, church or company group. Restaurants near I-95 Exits in Virginia. At Buffalo Wild Wings, you can always feel comfortable pulling some tables together with your friends and staying as long as you want. I-95 Restaurants, diners and fast food located within 1/2 mile of an I-95 exit are listed below. The Hangar Restaurant & Flight Lounge ($$) American, Breakfast, Brunch, Burgers Florida Restaurant Guide: See Menus, Ratings and Reviews for Restaurants in Florida What are the best restaurants in Petersburg that provide takeout? Park Lane is known for its handcrafted bar and its authentic look and taste. ?Both were a bit We arrived about 2:30 or 3:00 pm- only us and the waiter. Great food and amazing people help create a loving community and a home style feeling youll enjoy. At the end of a work season we used to go there for scrambled eggs and pork brains. Since 1982, Buffalo Wild Wings (or B-Dubs as our friends call us) has been the ultimate place to watch the game, have a cold beer and eat some great food. Even try out the loved Maverick with 39-day aged pepperoni and Italian sausage. They have transformed L into a space you would enjoy plus Today was my first experience with Bellas Pizza, to many times I have been disappointed with the quality of food when I dine at local restaurants. Order Online; Now Hiring; 2447 County Drive, Petersburg, VA 23803 . MLS# 2224740. Lemaire delivers the quality and service The Jefferson Hotel is known for, but in an accessible format without the pretense, formality or expense!Thank you for joining us!! Dont miss a visit toLeesylvania State Parkto see beautiful landscapes and a chance to be in nature. Wake up to free hot breakfast, and enjoy WiFi on us. Mikes American Grill surrounds their customers with neon, vintage baseball, and fellow fans for lunch, dinner, and wines. let's see AWESOME!! Founded by siblings who happen to be restaurant professionals, Elenis Greek Taverna is where freshness, family, and friendliness create your favorite meals whether they be new or classics. Try the pizza, Panini, pasta, or soups. I love that they switch up the menu and introduce a different burger" more Takeout 2. Awesome ( 13) $$$$. We look forward to seeing you soon!! Its so worth the drive from Richmond. The service was good and there was a lot of variety on the menu. This place is the best diner I've been too since moving from NY. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Restaurants American Restaurants Caterers. 2545 South Crater Road Bookbinders is a locally family owned Seafood & Steakhouse and is unique to Richmond. This was my first time here I had the Betty page burger with fried pickles. Dixie Restaurant 253 reviews Closed Now American, Diner $ "My wife liked her Mayfield egg salad,rye toast and chili with bean soup." "This was a quality breakfast." 2. &pizza will tell you, We serve up experiences. Connecting new and exciting tastes with the comfort of familiar ones, they find the perfect balance and combination to win you over. The only thing I have missed about living in Petersburg is Taste Of China Restaurant.. Have never had such well prepared delicious Chinese food. I-95 Restaurants, Diners and Fast Food | I-95 Exit Guide Maps are available at the Visitors Center in Old Market Square. Happened upon this restaurant driving through the area. King's Famous Barbecue. These restaurantsare less than threemiles off of Interstate 95 between Springfield and Ashland, and theyre four-star rated on Yelp. Simply amazing. Taste signature pizzas like the Kiss & Fire with spicy tomato, meatballs and more. pizza2 - maditalianpastaandsteak.com Elenis Greek Taverna 4.5 stars Greek, Seafood, Mediterranean $$ 1.3 mi. Restaurants near OYO Hotel Petersburg VA I-95 & E Washington St What are people saying about restaurants in Petersburg, VA? Very authentic with a great selection of non-traditional Italian dishes. The owners are so friendly!!! We're 20 minutes south of Petersburg on Interstate 95. Red Lobster welcomes you by offering PRIORITY SEATING to reduce your wait time in the restaurant, so you can spend more time doing the things you love. Words can't describe how good and authentic! This is where American style meets the traditional Irish dishes.