Bug when i launched the campaign, after distributing my skill points at the character creation. (Read 121931 times), Array-index crash! The people that hate you will come for you. Also destroying war fleets with my tiny group of ships felt great. Building Guide - Phase 1150,000 credits for first industry (farming OR mining - preferably with ores & transplutonics).Spaceport is automatically built250,000 credits for Tier 1 Orbital Station (space & ground defence, stability)250,000 credits for Patrol HQ (stability)100,000 credits for growth incentivesOnly Pirates will attack you at this stage, you may need to babysit until you have Tier 2 upgrades.Colony should be size 4 by now500,000 credits for Tier 2 Orbital Station Upgrade500,000 credits for Tier 2 Patrol HQ Upgrade to Military Base (takes up 2nd industry slot).Your colony is now able to fend off pirates on its own; high reputation with Independents also help as scavenger fleets will hang around your colony to help defend. It's good but the new assault station/ planets is not fun in the least. Nexerelin Top Guide! - YouTube The current one is the support one, making it nigh impossible to fight properly. The more markets you give them, the stronger they come back. [0.95.1a] Nexerelin v0.10.6d "Lords of War" (fixes 2023-02-12) No. 2 million if you babysit your colony and do minimal bounties. Starsector Nexerelin Colonization. How do factions handle the "freedom" the mod gives them? I think specifically in the nexerelin thread, there is discussion about it. With the new update 0.95.1a, I wanted to let everyone know that this world seed and the others in the edited section still works. Quote from: Crimson Sky Gaurdian on October 30, 2019, 01:06:47 PM, Quote from: Crimson Sky Gaurdian on October 30, 2019, 04:52:42 PM, Quote from: boggled on November 01, 2019, 02:49:19 PM, Quote from: dk1332 on November 01, 2019, 10:08:08 PM, Quote from: Crimson Sky Gaurdian on November 02, 2019, 05:46:41 AM, Re: [0.9.1a] Player Station Construction (v1.0.0), Quote from: Grizzwold on November 05, 2019, 02:22:39 PM, Re: [0.9.1a] Player Station Construction (v1.0.1). I've been playing Nex for a few weeks on Easy and I wouldn't say it's that much more difficult, really. Phase 2Start a 2nd colony with farming or mining, whichever you didn't buildSimilar to above build order, but keep patrol HQ as it doesn't consume an industry slotBuild a Commerce building so you can sell loot - Optional but for convenience (uses an industry slot). This costs money and time ofc, great thing to do while you explore the sectore for money, blueprints and experience, then when you got some good BPs under your belt, start your colonies and don't go freeports/drugs/organs/cores until you built most of your defenses. Here's the error: That sounds really nice, how does it work around worlds you don't own? Current repo version: v0.10.6b Setup instructions Check out the repo to Starsector/mods/Nexerelin (or some other folder name) and it can be played immediately. This is a guide to the Starsector mod called Nexerelin which adds 4x gameplay. Nexerelin at Starsector Nexus - Mods and community Probably NGO. Thanks so much! To access the settings file, navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\mods\Terraforming and Station Construction\data\config\settings.json. For more information, please see our Or does the mod forces you to micromanage and babysit your colony by making other factions much more interested in your affairs? Cells spawn because Technology/Industrial activities generate interest. If you make use of agents to increase your relations before starting your colonies, it's by far easier. [0.95.1a] Nexerelin v0.10.6b "Lords of War" (fixes 2022-12-24) What about Pirates? When I go into hyperspace the mod crashes my game. Intermittent glitchy / artifacted graphics in combat! http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=9175. I do this if I'm not ready, say, for the Tri-Tachyon to be wiped out by the Hegemony just yet. Choose your faction (or establish your own) and dominate the Sector! And it is time to make a colony guide. Other than that it's all upside. I appreciate this. It gives more to do and more fluidity to the core worlds, but it also hurts the steep learning curve. 0.95.1a/0.95aRC15 World seeds - Starsector This is unlikely if 4096m+ of memory is allocated to Java; Starsector should never use that much memory, no matter how many mods are loaded. Found the error in the logs. Please Note : Seeds are effected by some mods! It is nearly impossible to predict the next big thing as these systems keep improving at such a rapid pace. if you only do exploration and build colony mindedly of course it make nexerelin insanely harder. Perfect for those that wanna start a single system empire in Duzahk or one in the outer reaches of space. Don't bother upgrading access since that's to increase market share and that'll be what provokes most of the expeditions. The magic number to avoid is 7 per planet.Farming (0) + Heavy Industry (2) + Pristine Nanoforge (4) = 6 < 7Mining (1) + Refining (2) + Fuel Production (2) = 5 < 7Tech-mining, Orbital Works Upgrade, Synchrotrons, AI Cores also generate interest. Should I install it or just stay vanilla ? The .bat script does not use 'vmparams', so your memory settings are completely ignored if you use it. STRONG StarSector Colony Guide! Everything You Need To Know. Start the run with an old sector for more lower-hazard-rating worlds to trim the costs down a bit, and you can have your colonies produce income from tax revenue from production & infrastructure. If your colony attracts an expedition before Phase 1 is complete, just pay off the expedition with 100,000 credits (Intel - Colony Threats - Expedition - Avert Expedition Option), Avoiding Luddic Path CellsThis is the reason to build across 2 separate colonies. Tried posting this on Pastebin but the log was just too long. Starsector 0.95.1a is out! I think you would need to start a game with RC12, and then upgrade to RC15 if you really wanted to try that one. You can easily obtain new cores from farming Remnant in late game. So theres a data point for you. How hard is it to establish and hold your colony with Nexerelin? Its a chaotic universe and you cant be everywhere at once. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Survey Data | StarSector Wiki | Fandom How would one disable vsync in the starsector and java .exe? Time to stomp some stations with the Rebirth-class. Nexerelin adds a number of 4X gameplay features to Starsector, such as faction diplomacy and warfare, and enhances the game with several other features. beside for new player who dont even know how to use agents, it not that worthy to invest monthly your income to hire some agents, try to take commission from big fraction ? Wish pirates had better stuff, that you might want to use even? You can establish a colony easy, no problem. So, if free port is off and you're not exporting drugs/organs, and you did not build a cash industry, your colony will be ignored save for the occasional AI inspection if you are using cores. Better yet, it has a very low amount of documentation on its settings file, so you need to fiddle with the settings constantly as not to get your sectors planets colony-spammed by every faction there is and the npc factions literally spamming invasion fleets on each other. at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run (Unknown Source) : null. and our Domain-tech Comm Relays, Nav Buoys and Sensor Arrays. (12/10/21); In-development patch notes for Starsector 0.96a (02/01/23), No body else using this yet? MagicLab discord: https://discord.gg/EVQZaD3naU. I came back to the game this week after a long absence. I spent maybe 200+ hours in vanilla before discovering how absolutely awesome the mods for this game were and how much they added. It definitely does, as evident by the Settings.json, alas as to how it does, that is a mystery to me. tl:drGet nexerelin, but tone down the invasions and colonization HEAVILY before you play. It used to be called Starfarer. Tried this ^^ and it worked like a charm! [0.95.1a] Nexerelin v0.10.6d "Lords of War" (fixes 2023-02-12), Topic: [0.95.1a] Nexerelin v0.10.6d "Lords of War" (fixes 2023-02-12) (Read 2474255 times), In-development patch notes for Starsector 0.96a, Re: [0.65.2a] Nexerelin v0.2 (release 2015-03-07), Re: [0.65.2a] Nexerelin v0.2.1 (hotfix 2015-03-07), Quote from: HELMUT on March 07, 2015, 05:11:40 AM, Quote from: Tartiflette on March 07, 2015, 02:53:31 AM, Quote from: Histidine on March 07, 2015, 05:41:37 AM, Re: [0.65.2a] Nexerelin v0.2.2 (update 2015-03-08), Quote from: gruberscomplete on March 07, 2015, 08:47:51 AM, Quote from: Midnight Kitsune on March 07, 2015, 10:16:15 AM, Re: [0.65.2a] Nexerelin v0.2.3 (update-2 2015-03-08), Planet descriptions can change as territory is won and lost (in development), Befriend pirates to lower the effects of their activity on your colonies. Best thing about Nex, it adds alot of content to the game. Absolutely not. Currently the only use of survey data is to be sold at markets for credits. They were around in 54 and especially in 62! Share Requirements Permissions and credits Mirrors Donations Features 4X game features in Starsector Will you be raided periodically? Blade Breakers in the Derelict Empire | Nexerelin Star Sector ep. 72 Once the pirates no longer want you dead and you have at least 2 mil in the bank grab some transports and settle on a planet of your choice. Nice to see (N)exerelin back, good work Histidine. Histidine, since you are updating this very often (appreciated!) A lot of things have changed, that effect colonies in starsector 0.95a. It's a good way to get rolling, but creates some sting when you leave unless your allied faction is in good standing with everyone. To access the settings file, navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\mods\Terraforming and Station Construction\data\config\settings.json. Really gives those epic space battle feels more than vanilla imo. How to ColoniseReady 1000 crew, 200 supplies, 100 machinery and click the colonise button. Good Relations with FactionsSince your colony is strong and wiping out expeditions, you'll lose 5 relations per destroyed expedition. Do you want massive Fleet battles? Build a heavy industry, add on a pristine nanoforge. Really? null - Bug - Even more memory is needed.