2. I want you to know that I really appreciate your efforts. You are the heroes on the frontlines of this crisis. You have been a source of inspiration to all your colleagues and we cant express how blessed the organization is to have you. Thank you for all your hard work, thank you for being so dedicated, thank you for giving your best! It has been a . 30. You are such an amazing soul. CSL employees do work that matters and touch the lives of so many. Thank You Quotes For Volunteering! Thank you so much for your continued support and leadership. 1. You are each a hero, courageous, selfless, and kind. Words seem so inadequate to thank all of the essential employees who are risking their lives during these challenging times to make sure that me and my family are safe. She worked tirelessly in making sure our telehealth patients were able to participate in their visits by calling them ahead of time and walking them through setting up MyChart and making sure they were able to arrive themselves to their appointments with the physicians. Your approach to work has brought a lot of great success to this organization. Thank you to those continuing to make sure we are safe and have food, and mail, and all the other things we need to wait out this virus from home. Thank you to all the essential workers who have been working tirelessly these past two months, risking their lives to keep the community safe. Thank you for doing all you do to keep us safe and for helping researchers find a cure. I appreciate your dedication to service. Hello, [supervisor's name]. We salute your unwavering commitment to outstanding personal performance. You are incredible. Good things come to those who work hard. Thank you for always being innovative, your ideas have always given us an edge. 25. Yale Law School, Alumni, Engagement and Development. HAPPINESS IS..working with great people like you. Even with the stress, we manage to lighten the load with laughter while meeting the needs of the Yale Medicine patients. Thank You Messages for Sports Team Memeber - Are you looking for words to say thank you to all the team members? May your creativity shine bright in the days to come. Kudos to you! Cushing Whitney/Medical Library, Cushing Center. You will never find out your real worth until you give life your best shot. Good job! We admire you all! Its such an honor to have such a dedicated and committed employee like you.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'fospath_com-mobile-leaderboard-1','ezslot_14',812,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-fospath_com-mobile-leaderboard-1-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'fospath_com-mobile-leaderboard-1','ezslot_15',812,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-fospath_com-mobile-leaderboard-1-0_1');.mobile-leaderboard-1-multi-812{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}. I want to thank the first responders. Sending virtual hugs #yalecares. The New York Times. We are fortunate to have a hard worker like you. We all knew this work would not have been possible without you. Like a circle, the pursuit of excellence has no end. Congratulations! In the end you are measured not by how much you undertake but by what you finally accomplish. We are grateful and appreciate your willingness to the extra work. May the Universe return it in peace, health, and safety to you and yours. Thank you for your great contributions. Thank you for your extraordinary efforts and for being an inspiration to your colleagues. Theres no one who has worked as hard as you have in the last years. Essential workers and those on the frontlines are sacrificing for the greater good of our communities and they should know that we all appreciate them. Today well be looking at thank you for your hard work and loyalty quotes that will help boost the employee morale and increase performance in return. Congratulations. 1. 09 April 2020. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'fospath_com-leader-1','ezslot_10',111,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-fospath_com-leader-1-0');15. Thank you for your long shifts and dedication and being on the frontlines!! This list of 50 best thank you for your hard work and dedication quotes that show your appreciation. #GoBeGreat #DRVPNK #employeeappreciationday2023 You have done such great work with complete dedication. So, feel free to share with your loved ones. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. You have been an example of the most hardworking person ever. I live near a firehouse and have never seen them this busy! Well done. Without your dedication and commitment, it would have been hard to achieve all our goals. A team can only work when it has a working team member. We will be forever in your debt! A success well deserved, an occasion worth celebrating! 22. 37. You will be rewarded for your pain. Thanks again for your commitment to our team! Thank you for your love, dedication, and loyalty over the years. 125 Thank You and Congratulations Messages for the Team You are super amazing. You are just the best!Your Friend(name), 46. Its great to work under such a dedicated and inspiring person. To thank and respect a person for this work encourages him to do even better in the future too. There are no words that can adequately express our gratitude for all that you are doing during this difficult time. You are a daily inspiration. Thank You Messages For Work. It shows how dedicated and committed you are, and I sincerely appreciate you for that. Were all proud of you and love you! Thank you for your dedication to the "Keep Our Streets Clean" campaign initiated by the city. The commitment and dedication you have shown towards helping others are appreciable! With the level of dedication and commitment you put into your job, I am sure that the sky is your starting point. You are all amazing and we have so much appreciation for your efforts.Take care and stay well! We love having you a part of this team. Best Regards.Your Team Lead(name). You have surprised us all. Im glad that a position opened up for you that is a great next step in your career. Congrats! I always knew you that you have what it takes to be a real winner. I salute you! I couldnt have imagined having a team leader as dedicated and committed as you. How amazing it is to see how much this company has grown over the years! Keep it up. Thank You For Your Continued Support And Leadership I would also like to thank my daughter who is an essential worker in this situation. Thank You for Your Hard Work and Dedication: Its time to thank the worker for the hard work hes done. Thank you a million times and even that wouldnt be enough thanks to all that you do to keep us safe. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'fospath_com-banner-1','ezslot_5',109,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-fospath_com-banner-1-0');7. People like you . Congratulation Messages For New Business. Thank you for being dedicated and committed to the companys vision. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'fospath_com-narrow-sky-1','ezslot_17',615,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-fospath_com-narrow-sky-1-0');42. With your hard work you have taken us to the top. Your willingness to work has motivated every worker of this company. Thank you for your hard work. I couldn't leave work without congratulating you on your recent success. Beautiful lined journal - notebook with motivational quotes for every day - GET YOURS AND MAKE YOUR EMPLOYEES VERY HAPPY!110 Pages With High QualityBeautiful Cover old desingn Perfect Christmas Gifts for Employees & Staff MembersLots of Space to Write Down Ideas and To-Do-ListsA Gift Your Employees Will Love and Use . The dedication with which you work makes you the most deserving employees. Here is how you can send a short thank-you to a team for their efforts: Congratulations to the entire accounting team! Im incredibly thankful for the sacrifice theyand their families are making to keep us all safe. If you know of someone who should be recognized as the next Healthcare Hero, please send a tip to Bryon Higgins at bhiggins@aware-inc.org . Best appreciation gift for your work staff members - coworkers and employees. 1. Name. Youre ALL amazing!!!! We wish you luck on your" Managers are also people and appreciate a warm and thoughtful message. Many see a job well done but few come forward with a word of appreciation. For your years of hard work, dedication, and commitment, we want to say a big thank you. If you have workers that have shown great commitment and dedication towards the overall goal of your firm, such deserved to be appreciated. Thank you so much for your effort. Thank you all for your dedication and commitment to our long term success! Your enthusiasm for work inspires every one of us. From the Drs, nurses, CNAs, PAs, residents, maintenance crew, and cafeteria staff, you are all heroes and we appreciate your bravery. You are doing a good job here, and I want you to know that your presence and work are acknowledged and they are helping us reach our targets and goals. You are our heroes! Thank You for Your Commitment, and Support Letter Congratulations. Thank you for everything you do. Thanks for a great job. Well done! 16. The company has recorded huge success, all thanks to your dedication and commitment. I cant imagine how difficult and exhausting it must be. Stay strong and THANK YOU! 101 Examples of How To Say "Thank You for Your Time" at Work The fact that you are committed to doing your best speaks volumes about you. Dear ColleagueIf anyone on this team truly deserves a commendation, it is you. This is why every organization needs committed workers who are ready to stay on the course until the set goals become a reality. You are the best team members ever! You are such a rare gem. Your email address will not be published. Many thanks for all your hard work, we are so thankful for all that you do! Thank you to my older son for making the essential deliveries and to my daughter who is a teacher and finding ways to help educate the students from home and donate her time to other students who need assistance. Thanks for your extra effort and hard work. To all the essential workers putting their lives on the line: Thank you for all that you do! You are heroes. Being prompt shows your efficiency, allows you to make a good impression and conveys the sincerity of your . 50 Best Thank You for Your Hard Work and Dedication Quotes The passion you show towards your work and those around you have made a positive impact on the whole team. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'fospath_com-mobile-leaderboard-2','ezslot_16',616,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-fospath_com-mobile-leaderboard-2-0');32. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'fospath_com-leader-2','ezslot_9',617,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-fospath_com-leader-2-0');26. 10 "hanks For Your Hard Work" Ideas For Your Employees - Elorus Blog I want to thank her colleagues for supporting each other. It is very well appreciated. Thank you for your dedication and commitment to your job. You are my heroes! Thank You for Your Hard Work and Dedication: It's time to thank the worker for the hard work he's done. Your Commitment, Dedication and Passion for Your Work Are Really Appreciated. Your achievements speaks itself about your capabilities. You always go above and beyond the call of duty to ensure that you deliver admirable results. @linctown.mbb on Instagram: "Thank you to our seniors for their THANK YOU to ALL essential workers on the frontline helping us take care of people, get folks better, and stop this pandemic as soon as possible. Its a shame that they dont get paid to risk their lives while helping others live theirs! Then you are on the right page. Thanks for coming to work with a positive attitude and inspiring us also to work. Dear leader,Thank you for always inspiring us, you show us what excellence looks like every day. "Thanks for being so dedicated and hard-working! Thank you for your dedication in treating patients at Norwalk Hospital. Best to you and their families. I appreciate all that you are doing and pray for your health and safety daily. Your committed service that you have done for our company is truly valuable. Congratulations. Thank you for all you do. Thank you for your courage, your patience and dedication to your job, and for putting your health on the line for others. Thanks for making sure our collections are safe! I wish you many years of great achievements." "Your hard work and effort have paid off! You deserve all the golden stars. Thank you for giving 100% every day. Congratulation Messages For Team Members. Thank you for working so hard for us and for our clients! Get to the words of appreciation in the first or second sentence so the person isn't left confused or wondering what you're about to say. You have made the work process easier and faster. We want you to know how much we value your continued . It's hugeand so is the gratitude in this little note." Hoping that you will remain with us for many years to come! Thank you so very much for all that you do. Congratulations. You are true HEROES!! We all know how busy you had kept yourself for this project. 15 Samples of Appreciation Letters To Employees - Vantage Circle Good job! The way you motivate and lead team members by delegating tasks is impressive and has proven very valuable in keeping our operations running smoothly. We appreciate your dedication and commitment. Amazon.com: Your Commitment, Dedication and Passion for Your Work Are Keep it up. Your recent contributions to the Sawyer merger have been invaluable to our company. Thanks for being a dedicated and committed team member. To all those willing to sacrifice their own safety and well-being in this crisis, we are eternally grateful. With your hard work you have taken us to the top. Its really fun to work if one has employees like you who are equally hard working, focused and dedicated. Words can not capture the amount of gratitude, Heather Gendron, Director of the Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library. Hard work has no alternative. You really deserve high recognition for the way you've put in all your effort to deliver a job as perfect as this. You will be rewarded for your pain. Dear Friend and Colleague,Im glad that the team trusts your ability to lead them right. Well done. You are the best! It takes hard work to handle everything you do. Everyone has jumped to help and keep the department running remotely and in the office. I had always believed in you guys and you never disappointed me. October 6, 2021. You've been very supportive and I appreciate it. Not a single effort of yours will go in vain. 90 Best Employee Appreciation Quotes for Work in 2023 - team building Hope you continue working with so much dedication and bring about this same honesty for the rest of the years in your work. Your dedication and commitment are inspiring to everyone and I must let you know that it has set a pace for everyone to follow. Thank you for spending hours of your own free time working with kids and never giving up on them; even those kids who look like they're NEVER going to get it. Your work speaks volumes of the kind of man you are efficient, organized, and result-oriented. 8. I wish you many years of great achievements. THANK YOU for being our rock stars, everyday heroes, and for answering this call of duty. Congratulations. I thank you for your dedication to the project. You have proven yourself to be a very skilled individual who has the capacity to do great things with their life. You are the reason we stand strong. It will help you do a better job the next time. I say a prayer each and every day for your continued strength and protection in these difficult times. Autograph your work with excellence. Its a pleasure to work with someone who knows how to make a friendly and inspiring work environment. You are the only one busy Doing. I appreciate your hard work! Love you all. Your dedication and commitment to your duty have really helped the brand to stand out from the rest. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. : Thank You Appreciation Gifts for Employees - Coworkers - Staff - Lined Journal - Notebook Paperback - September 9, 2020 Thank you for all you do. You are amazing! Pursuing excellence is not a one time job. It is a way of life. No wonder, you are a winner. TechCrunch. I am grateful to have an employee that has a heart to help others. Please stay safe and healthy. I hope you are rewarded and held in the highest regard by your employer as their greatest assets. Thank You For Your Hard Work | 30 Appreciation Messages - Terryberry Face it with the same zeal as you always have. If Oscars were given for a job well done, Id nominate you! I am filled with gratitude and awe for all the frontline workers, from healthcare professionals, to grocery store employees, and delivery persons! Your hard work will bring you a lot of gain. A Thank You Letter To Coaches - The Odyssey Online When to Send a Thank-You Team Message (With 16 Examples) You are a ROCKSTAR at work..!!! cfpsa.com. Thank you for keeping our country running! Sometimes, the people that do the biggest work are always backstage. I hope you know we are all in support, and pray for your safety every day. Im touched by all the ways people are taking care of each other like its their own families or loved ones. I sincerely thank you for your diligence and commitment to the project from start to finish. Continue to make us proud as you face new challenges and adventures. Thank you for being a compassionate and understanding boss. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'fospath_com-box-3','ezslot_12',104,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-fospath_com-box-3-0');Goals may be great but they are not useful if they cannot be worked into reality. Stay safe. Her courage and willingness to help others is an inspiration to our family. We appreciate your hard work. Thank You for Your Hard Work Quotes - Pure Love Messages I also wish to thank all the teachers and the parents of all the children who are now at home teaching. So far youve survived 100% of your worst days. With this success comes greater opportunities and challenges. Dear Essential Workers: May you keep your strength and health through this test. Thank you to all the essential workers who continue to provide essential services during this time. Thank you for your commitment and dedication! - linkedin.com More than ever before I am profoundly thankful to Science and Medicine and the compassion and hard work of so many individuals helping us find our way back home. The world needs more people like you- we wish for nothing but never-ending wellness and health for you! Thank you for being so dedicated and committed. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'fospath_com-narrow-sky-2','ezslot_18',115,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-fospath_com-narrow-sky-2-0');44. (utmost thanks ! Its matter of pride for us that you have opted for this difficult task. Dedication and Commitment Are Key XOXO. 23 DMM David Thayne 2016/04/24 23:29 Thank you for your efforts toward this project. May God Bless each of you all with loves, hugs, and prayers. Congrats! I truly hope we can do so, with the same courage and love that you have shown throughout. Thank you again for accomplishing another project successfully. Thank you so much for all that you are doing! Im amazed by the way you put so much effort into your work. 32. My grandfather once told me that there were two kinds of people: those who do the work and those who take the credit. I truly appreciate all frontlines, and I will forever keep you all in my prayers. Gratitude Messages: What to Write in an Appreciation Card | Hallmark Kudos to you for your usual effort.Yours in Service(name), 50. Good job. Christopher Reeve said, A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles. But he is mistaken. Hope you find this letter in great spirits. I want to send a huge thanks to all Yale Medicine staff. Its impressive to see how hard you work for the companys success. Face it with the same zeal as you always have. I thank you for your dedication, you r professionalism, and your good humour. Theres no one who has worked as hard as you have in the last years. Thank you for Community Helpers: 7 Letter And Email Templates You are the perfect example and real definition of dedication and commitment. Thank you again for your commitment to promoting our company. This company has grown so much all because of your contribution. Thank you for all you have been doing. Thank you for challenging yourselves and never giving up. Your dedication to meet deadlines, your commitment to make every hour at work count is deeply appreciated. We know you have been missing your families, loved ones, as you are caring for everyone else. Please stay safe and take care of yourselves, so that we might be able to take care of you, when we get to the other side of this pandemic. How to Thank Your Volunteers & Community - Write Thank You Notes 3. Thank you for your commitment and dedication; thank you for your compassion, collaboration, and courage; thank you for providing exceptional patient care and, perhaps, most importantly, thank you for giving us hope and bringing light during these times of uncertainty and fear. Your dedication and commitment have greatly helped in achieving the goals without delays. There are so many people I know that are working the frontlines during the COVID-19 pandemic. cfpsa.com. Thank you! You deserve a promotion. My heartiest congratulations go to the best team in the world. Autograph your work with excellence. Grateful to be part of Yale University & working for PIs (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!) Thank you for being such a great support. I am grateful for all the heroes that are putting their lives at risk to save others. May God bless all of you. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. your dedication and commitment | English examples in context | Ludwig Thank you to all of the frontline workers for everything that you are doing for all of your patients and all of us. In recognition of your hard work and dedication, I want to say thank you for always working hard to meet the deadline despite how cumbersome your task could be. I want to also send a special thank you to Robert Blount and Patricia Mosca. He's already poking fun at her by releasing a signed photo of Clinton and Sanders from 1993, with the tender inscription from Hillary: "To Bernie Sanders with thanks for your . Thank you for bringing about an innovative change with your work ethic. Only a few people like you step out to look for them. 41. I wish to Thank God for keeping me and my loved ones safe. It can be difficult to express a suitable thank you for volunteering. . Not everyone is a creative thinkerbut you are. Thank you for being dedicated and committed to the companys vision and goal. Required fields are marked *. In my neighborhood, were putting up red hearts to show gratitude to all healthcare and first-responders during this healthcare crisis. 3. A success well deserved, an occasion worth celebrating! Thanks for making an effort. Thank you for setting the pace for all of us. Slow and steady makes it to the top! Your dedicated support is both appreciated and valued by everyone. With gratitude I am thanking you for all your hard work, dedication and commitment. Thank you for your generous commitment of time, support and inspiration to our endeavors. Were living in unprecedented times of fear, pain, and uncertainty. Thank you for everything you do. Your dedication and enthusiasm are much appreciated. 11 Thank You To Brand Ambassador Letters And Emails Templates cfpsa.com. I hope that all of the essential workers in this time understand how truly important they are to our community. Thank-you ideas for a supervisor or team leader Below are some ways you can show your gratitude to a company leader: Thanks for making time in your schedule. Volunteer Thank You Letter Sample. This you have earned through your hard work and dedication. So thank you for changing an impossible work into possible one. thank you for your dedication - French translation - Linguee Your dedication and commitment have earned this organization its top position in the industry. Thank you to the all-essential workers including my brother and sister-in-law in Californa, also my cousins in NY, with their pure hearts and souls all over the USA and the world. Thank you again for your sacrifice and courage. Your daily input has amounted to this huge result we are all seeing today. Thank you to every Associate for your hard work and dedication! My family and I express our deepest gratitude to all of you serving the community during this time. We all appreciate you all. These folks are working long and hard to keep the most vulnerable folks supplied with their medications in order to stay healthy. We are forever grateful for your hard work, commitment, and invaluable contributions to the Yale community. It really feels great to have employees like you who are hungry of challenges. And doing it all under these circumstances is truly amazing. Thank you to my husband and youngest son for maintaining the tractor trailer trucks so that they can make the necessary essential deliveries. Within you is the power to rise above any situation or struggle, and transform into the brightest, strongest version of you ever. Your sacrifice is truly commendable and does not go unnoticed. Thank you for your dedication - education.nsw.gov.au 50 Appreciation Speech For Good Work, Dedication and Commitment Dear Coaches, Thank You for Your Dedication | Enjoy The Doing Thank You For Your Dedication And Commitment 1. If you are able to answer yes, please let me know at your earliest convenience.