If these are the type of responses that ****************** will and can expect from **** in the future, ****************** needs to know that and others need to be aware of that, so better choices can be made from other providers when making with purchasing motor vehicle. The pictures submitted to us show no concern of factory defect to the roof. At the time we purchased the coach it was brand new and only had ***** miles on the odometer. Our BIGGEST Class C is HERE!! ("goodwill offer") from what they will charge us to do the labor at their factory. Mine is under our bed but doesnt have one. **** did send the new flooring to CW. Brandon Bailey - Bill of materials writer - Thor Motor Coach - LinkedIn Based on the pictures provided to us, there is no repair to be made. ****************** and his family appreciates your prompt and accurate response on this BBB complaint and getting this vehicle issue resolved in a quick and timely manner, no matter who will be performing the repairs. Well guide you through the process. Can hitch up to 8,000 lbs. We have pictures we can send if you want. From November 2019 to September 10, 2022, we had not used the coach however we have been maintaining the coach to ensure it would be ready for the day we would use it again. Then I tried the GFI in my 29m bathroom. The parasitic draw may have been a concern if the unit was left parked for long periods as the genny usually will not charge the chassis battery. Non-smoking and pet-free. She gave me the number to **** and I informed her that I would prefer to use the Dealership where we purchased the coach to get an estimate for the repairs and she agreed. Across from the sofa is a booth dinette. Posted January 8, 2016. Both radios are powered from a 15 amp fuse located in the power center under the bed. Your luxury Mercedes Sprinter motorhomes. ************************* (Thor Motor Coach CSR) worked with us thru March of 2022 trying to get these issues resolved. Among the largest motorhomes, featuring the amenities of home for weekend getaways to full-time RV life on the road. Did you recently have your batteries drain on you? Ill keep taking all suggestions and look a while longer. The retail declared our previous response as satisfactory, see below. We also felt that ************************* bid was very low considering ******* ***** wanted $7,500.00 to do the job correctly, which **** rejected. This has all been dragging on for far too long. I have hundreds of emails relating to our continued attempts to get these issues resolved. good-will offer. Purchased a New Thor Motorhome ( ******* Branded 23CM) in July of 21' (2022 model year), a month after purchase noticed a larger then normal bubble in the roof coming off a roof vent, reported to selling dealer and repair was declined by ****. This allows the radio to run with the ignition key off. I will say again this coach cost us 100's of thousands of dollars. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Complaint Type: Problems with Product/Service. More than 50 pictures were sent to Thor. 33 complaints closed in the last 12 months. ALL OF A SUDDEN everything that was approved is no longer valid, considered null and void by Tristen. Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States. ", VIN # ****************. Not just one but every single seat in . From researching this seems to be a problem with a lot of Thor coaches from that year. Planning pet-friendly trips can be ruff when you don't know what to pack! **** **************** DID NOT CARE THAT I WOULD HAVE TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS TO GO ************************************************************************************* REPAIR RV VEHICLES (24 FT CLASS C). 15,0000miles Specs: Ford E350 . 2003 Thor Motor Coach jazz. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. ****************** was thankful that someone from Thor Motor Coach reached out. Like most: All went so smoothly from our first email to our going through the American Canadian borders. Rates and amount financed are determined by credit history. Save. The video is for demonstrative purposes only and is intended to be used in conjunction with reading the written Owner's Manual. Standard and optional features listed on units may or may not reflect the actual in-stock unit. Rates and amount financed are determined by credit history. Radio and cameras not working - Thor Forums On our 2015 ND the wiring was a mess but our major problem wound up being as bad radio replaced with another bad radio and finally the third radio worked until trade in. Now we have two new bids one for $4,500.00 from a subcontractor. Of course, ********************************* also says that they will take the $2,000.00 "goodwill offer" made off the final bill. We purchased a 2020 ************ model **** on September 4, 2019. Apparently, they couldn't come to an agreement with ****. One is in the coach fuse panel and is marked. 2003 Thor Motor Coach Jazz - RVs & Campers - Facebook We want **** to act in good faith and resolve these longstanding issues. He moved to a new position. Thor motor coach four winds 24 f e350 chassis. Mercedes-Benz 10.25 in. Thor Motor Coach Vegas 24.1 - Fixya CUSTOMERS SHOULD NOT BE INVOLVED IN ANY FINGER POINTING BETWEEN TO COMPANYS WHO MAKE A JOINT PROJECT!!! Being a 6 year old coach with a second owner, Thor Motor Coach would no longer participate in repairing this coach. The issue is not closed nor has resolution been found. ******* ***** is also questioning why the **** dealership in ******* that identified the issue, had a solution, ************* and cost to repair that was given to **** at Thor, and that **** did not authorize this vehicle for repairs at the ******* **** dealer, fixing ********************** issue and he could now be planning and executing his second motor home trip. Look in house battery compartment. Stock Number {stockNumber} {priceLabel} {msrp}. Immediately I had power to my Axxera. On 12-11-20 we took the coach to different dealerships, finally ending up at ****************************. When I tried to bring it back in, it came in a few inches and then stopped. The swivel captain's seats can become a part of the living area once you're parked, and your guests can sit at the 76" Dream Dinette with footrests. *In Canada, trademark(s) of the International Association of Better Business Bureaus, used under License. Better Business Bureau:I have reviewed the response made by the business in reference to complaint ID ********. or call the glass man in town? Thats where the water is coming in, it came that way from the factory. RV.Net Open Roads Forum: Thor Freedom elite axxera can radio not working. Across from the sofa is a booth dinette. Listed 15 hours ago in Camp Verde, AZ. HOW WILL ****************** KNOW IF HE CANNOT TALK TO A SUPERVISOR AT **** ABOUT THE ACTIONS THAT **** HAS TAKEN AND NOW, ****************** IS BEING ADVISED THAT THE ACTIONS OF *************** BE INCORRECT ACTIONS. 3 burner stove, microwave, mid size fridge/freezer, 2 tv's, AC/heat, satellite radio, backup camera, can sleep 6, primary bedroom with queen bed, kitchen dinette turns into a bed, bed above the cab. The A.C.E. I guess that is the million-dollar question. Number Of Televisions. Cab-Over Bunk. We were stuck out on the road for two hours with our granddaughter because the new 2022 thor vegas **** motor home class A just stopped on the road. How can ****************** relay information, determine issues and ask questions on why we can and why we cannot do this to give to **********, ******* *****, etc.??? It may be 'out of warranty ', BUT **** SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DISREGARD SUCH A HUGE ISSUE THAT IS PRESENT IN NEARLY ALL OF THEIR COACHES. Thor Industries Owner's Forum - iRV2 Forums This is a MSRP $190K Class A Motorhome. 2017 Thor Challenger XE Rear and side cameras and radio not working. Not just one but every single seat in the coach. Subscribe for the latest news on our motorhomes, the RV lifestyle and more. This price is only valid for 24 hours from. Thor Motor Coach. Class Cs with the beloved luxuries of Mercedes-Benz. BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. Contact Sales. If Tristen needs additional documentation, I will also be happy to send it. I did inform ****** due to the winter season and in my location, we had previously and in the future experience snow until approximately the February time frame. ******* also says we would NOT be reimbursed for any travel expenses. AMAZON LINK:. Paperwork included with the purchase documents many of the problems as presenting when brand new.We have powered through many of the issues and paid to have them corrected: slides not level or functional, back toilet not functional, dinette under seat storage not accessible as designed, entry door off level, and this list from the first owner on to us, as second owner, goes on and on.My primary concern today relates to the fabric on my furniture components. I am waiting for **** to call us back. All we are asking for is for **** to do the right thing and pay for the labor charges to resolve these issues. We purchased a new 2019 *********************** **** Motor Coach in May 2019. This is Thors final offer as it has been stated multiple times. New 2023 Thor Motor Coach Magnitude XG32 - Bishs.com Thor motor coach four winds 24 f e350 - Answered by a verified RV Mechanic . If we miss you on the call, please call ************ and ask for a rep to assist in setting up with a **** case #. Solar panals not bolted properly to roof.Propane sensor faulty. I think at one point we were just trying to stump him and we couldnt, (Is there anything else we should consider when evaluating the best value for your RV?). New 2023 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 31WV Motor Home Class C **** from **** contacted ****************** by phone on Tuesday, November 8th, at 2:18pm advising ****************** that in about an hour, I could get with ******* **** about making arrangements to get the vehicle. Pantry. THOR AXXERA RADIO.not working??? I need my brand new RV fixed, and Thor has an obligation to fix it! Both electrical circuits must be energized for either radio to work. I cant say at this time Im 100% satisfied until I get the estimates and we see what Thor Motor Coach will end up covering under their good will gesture. My husband was ill and could not drive the coach to *******. Multimedia Dash Radio with Bluetooth, Navigation and SiriusXM . Thor Motor Coach - drivers (chassis) radio on house batteries It was more than we were planning, We were looking into a travel trailer (RV) that is and Christopher was wonderful, He took us around and show us some of the most beautiful RVs Ive ever seen. Step inside and find a 68" jackknife sofa to the right of the entry door. The frameless windows and the full-body paint package with gel coated sidewalls is sure to be eye-catching, plus there is invisible front paint protection for added defense against the elements. She is also equipped with . I bought a brand new Thor Hurricane 35M. UNABLE TO GET AHOLD OF ANYONE AT THOR THAT COULD CARE A BIT!!! 5 seatbelts. Select the desired vehicle below to view all the recalls for that particular make & model. With all the family-friendly and pet-friendly features, you'll love traveling in . We have made attempts to contact the customer regarding finding a service center and facilitating repairs. Tristen should have the additional documentation in his inbox this evening 12-11-2022. After changing the engine battery the radio and backup camera will not work. It's time to pack for your next trip in this Thor Motor Coach Four Winds class C model 26B. bunk bed. Im about to conclude that the Axxera radios/cameras are junk and mine is shot. Don't go searching for zebras just yet. The fact that they say we can drive the coach from ***** to ******* to have the work done (travel of course at our expense), and they will deduct the "good faith" offer of $2,000.00 from the final cost is yet more proof that **** knows full well that the labor costs are far more than they are allowing. He also says that **** will charge us labor charges for the work, for defects that the coach had when it left the factory new. Worked with ******************* until **** when he moved to a new position. Front radio not working. VIN #*****************. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. They kept our coach for nearly a YEAR, only to have the deal fall through because **** wouldn't pay their labor fees. Impossible to get under dash if you have a Class C. Thanks to everyone for the advice, fuse in back of radio is good. A handy closet can be found just outside the bathroom door for clothing storage and more.This unit is also available with a Chevy 4500 chassis. 2023 Manuals 2023 Owners Manual - Class A & C: English 2023 Owners Manual - Class A & C: French 2023 Owners Manual - Class B: English 2023 Owners Manual - Class B: French Had independently inspected by three different independent repair facilities all who stated this was of abnormal size and does affect integrity of roof which THOR, came back with it's normal. New to RVing? He considered this an open case. As we all know in March 2020 the ******19 pandemic hit being considered high risk due to ******19 we stayed home to minimize our exposure. There could also be an inline fuse blown, as the genny usually will not charge the chassis battery. As an industry leader in innovative design, Thor Motor Coach builds a variety of unique styles, sizes and floor plans that feel custom-made at a competitive price. This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. It just switches the ignition feed for the radio from ignition switch power to the same source of power that the B+ keep-alive lead uses. 2. Owners Manuals - Thor Motor Coach We believe that **** knew that $1000.00 would in no way cover the labor charges to fix the heating breech and defective flooring. Most of the issues listed on pdf ************************************************************** 2021. Thor Motor Coach Delano Sprinter Class C diesel motorhome 24TT highlights: Cushioned Seating Under Bed Full Bath Two Burner Gas Cooktop 15' Power . Thor MoTor CoaCh LIMITED WarraNTY 4 Thor MoTor CoaCh LIMITED WarraNTY WhaT ThE PErIoD oF CoVEraGE IS: This Limited Warranty provided by Thor Motor Coach Inc. ("Warrantor") covers those components, assemblies and systems of your new motor home not excluded under the section "What is Not Covered", when sold by an authorized dealer. Thor is saying to just patch it. As I have stated countless times. As a customer of a very expensive product from Thor, actions and attitudes of **** contacts **** and ******, are unacceptable. All good. Working at Thor Motor Coach | Glassdoor We are not responsible for any such errors and reserve the right to correct them at any time. The repairman found that the slide on the motorhome was installed incorrectly its off 1/2 in. 2 slide outs. The 10 Best Spring Break Destinations For RVers, What You Should Know About RV Towing Insurance, 4 Embarrassing Things We Did As New RVers. Onan onboard generator. Brand: Thor Motor Coach. This is a $200,000 brand new RV that we are paying monthly on but have barley used because Thor keeps denying the warranty claims. **** accepted the bid and said that if the contractor needed to submit additional charges, he would accept that. Mine is, and it seems a lot of folks on the Thor forum bring this up. Exterior 32" TV. We have taken the coach all over ***** and **** trying to get the issues resolved. Begin with this one! I had to send the slide out for access. The SERVICE ENGINE SOON issue as fuel emissions problem was identified on Wednesday, October 12th, and today (November 17th), we are not any closer to resolving the issue and getting the vehicle back in service??? _____ Lt Keefer 2018 Hurricane 29M CHF, Saf-T-Plus, SumoSprings . Number Of Radios. We'll make sure we are working closely with the shop to get necessary parts and approvals/direction to address the fuel line concern. Multiple emails say **** approved the work to be done, only to reject their labor charges in the end. See dealer for details. Thor Motor Coach refuses to pay the necessary labor charges to repair the issues. While our coach was at ** for 10 months, there were many other issues with our coach that Thor approved of and paid for under warranty in 2021. I WILL BE SENDING MULTIPLE EMAILS TO ********************************* WITH ATTACHMENTS CONFIRMING EVERYTHING THAT WE HAVE DONE ON OUR PAR AND OUR CONTINUED EFFORTS ACTING IN GOOD FAITH. New 2023 Thor Motor Coach Outlaw 38KB Motor Home Class A Our 2019 ************ Motor Coach seats have started to completely disintegrate. Anyone know exactly where the fuse may . Complaints for Thor Motor Coach - Better Business Bureau After reviewing the Pre-Authorization, our stance on the roof concern remains the same. We have sent the invoice for labor charges to ****. I am rejecting this response because: As is well documented we believe that **** knows that their "goodwill offer" of $2,000.00 will in no way cover the cost of labor to repair the issues with our coach. I feel certain that once someone with authority has taken the time to review everything, they will see that this is NOT a new case, but an ONGOING case. Similar to driving an automobile featuring a cab/cut-away chassis, but with more space than a traditional Class B. Stock Number {stockNumber} {priceLabel} {msrp} {salePriceLabel} {saleprice}. RVers Ask: What's The Best Way To Sell An RV? Choose from over 120 floor plans uniquely designed for every camper's lifestyle - from the weekender to the full-time RV family. Brands that do not do that should switch the power to house batteries to avoid killing the chassis battery by playing the radio all day. I lived on a boat many years ago so I understand the perils of 12v living in a movable environment (it seems harsher though). Save. We were told at the time of the purchase that the dealer noticed items that had to be covered underneath the warranty that required replacement. Check whether the batteries are charged enough. The $1,000.00 bid they accepted. Call 248-662-9910 or fill out the contact form to learn more. Again, the deal fell through . Out of goodwill, we doubled that offer to reimburse up to $2000 at your choice of repair. How can these issues that were reported to Thor when our coach was new, now be null and void? We are so very happy with the coach we purchased! **** now offers us a "goodwill" offer that in no way covers the labor charges to get these flooring & heating breech issues resolved. Thor Motor Coach Geneva Class C gas motorhome 25VA highlights: Murphy Bed. No. Have you tried pushing in the "very little" reset button top left? We purchased a 2016 ************ 40xte with ****** miles on it. Total:1,215 (members:37, guests:1,178), Central NY in summer beautiful Casa Grande AZ in w, Dodged a bullet tonitetornado hit Dallas, but didn't make out out to my area thankfully. The issues were filed with **** when the coach was new. He made us feel at ease during the whole process. Thor Industries Owner's Forum - This forum exclusively contains discussions related to Thor products including Crossroads, Cruiser RV, DRV, Dutchmen, Heartland RV, Highland Ridge, K-Z, Livin' Lite, Fill out this offer form and we'll get back with you as soon as possible. At the time ****************** received the call from **** at Thor, unknown to ****, ****************** was already in route to ******* to pick up the vehicle.The actions and attitudes of **** contacts **** and ****** are unacceptable on the handling of ****************** first time call with a new vehicle needing mechanical service, creating a hostile environment, because **** was right, ****************** is wrong, **** would be in charge of dealing with what needs to be done, not ******************, and **** was the mechanic and ****************** was not. 40 gallon fresh water tank. Thank you. Description. Please contact dealership to verify unit information and availability. Reviewing your recordings of the phone calls will confirm how their lack of taking time to answer many questions of ********************** as a first time contact to **** with new vehicle issues, created a hostile and unproductive communication. Listed 27 weeks ago in Cass . We agree that ************************* acceptance of $1,000.00 was to cover the labor charges we submitted from an independent flooring contractor. The keep-alive lead isn't switched at all. New 2023 Thor Motor Coach Geneva 25VA Motor Home Class C Can you tell me a little more on. WHO IS RIGHT? Now they say we can drive the coach ***** plus miles each way from ***** to ******* for Thor to do the work. Got the customers point of contact at the dealer and tried to call to discuss with them but was advised they were at lunch and will call back again shortly. Despite our efforts, occasionally errors resulting from typos, inaccurate detail information or technical mistakes may occur. BOTH of which **** has rejected. We apologize for the frustration you have had, we will have a representative call you and assist in setting up a case # with **** service.If the concern is truly chassis related, that would have to be facilitated by ****. Has someone intentionally or accidentally deleted these hundreds of pages of ongoing correspondence from our file? If you are in the market for a class c, look no further than this 2019 Quantum KW29, priced right at $106,000. We had one of our **************** Representatives reach out, the below follow up was provided. New 2023 Thor Motor Coach Outlaw 38MB Motor Home Class A - General RV If these were the only emails ******* is aware of,I can see why he has come to the conclusion of only dealing with the bid for $1,000.00 to do the labor. Thor Motor Coach Delano Sprinter Class C diesel motorhome 24TT highlights: One look at this full-wall slide out coach and you'll be hooked! We will have a representative reach out within ********************************************************************** repairs.Your generator will have to be serviced by Onan/Cummins. Doesn't look like I am getting power to the radio since battery replaced. Surround Sound. The pivotal combination of large Class A amenities with more power than a typical Class B RV. A little over my knowledge will see if I can get it to a different repair shop, Visit Copano Bay RV Resort On The Texas Gulf Coast. Satellite. was not accepted by ****, nor were the two offers recently submitted to ********************************* for approval. The process is on going as it's now at a second Thor dealership wherein I'm out a $350 cover ( MN winter, snow and ice covered, torn while removing) to un-earth and obtain information/evidence that should have been obtained at the first visit should this process have not been as convoluted as cashing out ***** stock. My front radio has two fuses. We have a leak in the back window of 2018 Thor Axis 24.1. A Representative from Thor Motor Coach has reached out to Mr. ******** and confirmed that **** will take care of the invoice with ****. ********* in **** had the coach for six weeks only to decide in the end not to do the job. . Our diverse product line includes many of the world's most recognized gas and diesel-powered motorhome brands. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. We took it into the dealer immediately, and they found another issue with the window, and possible water intrusion. Speaker Location(s) Interior / Exterior. Based on what was submitted to Thor, we see no warranty concern. Then ***** struck, with travel restrictions in place. Brought the coach home. All payments are with approved credit through dealer lending source. May 24, 2019 #9 Gary RV_Wizard Site Team Joined Feb 2, 2005 Posts 77,941 Location West Palm Beach, FL Whether you travel to see family or to explore new places, this coach offers a flexible living space that doubles as a bedroom with a privacy curtain. After all the warranty work, we had to winterize the coach for the 2019 season. +26. Do you need a one-stop shop for all things RV-related? Leaves one to wonder if it was ****'s plan all along to run out the clock. It was amazing! It drops down over drivers head onto safety pins. Brand: Thor Motor Coach. Luxury comes standard in the Delano Sprinter Class C diesel motorhomes by Thor Motor Coach. With so many unique models priced to fit anyone's budget, you are sure to find the motorhome that's made to fit your family. I had leaking from the air conditioner 2 days after buying the motorhome and my first rain storm. We need this rv fixed asap. All standard features and specifications are subject to change. We are currently waiting on pictures and an estimate from the service center to determine how to proceed. Please contact us to verify info, and to check availability as our inventory changes rapidly. Rather than focusing on the number of complaints, BBB considers how frequently and effectively those complaints are resolved. See dealer for details. Begin with this one! As the smallest motorhome option, camper vans are welcome virtually everywhere. Does not include Hitch work or accessories. Please see us for a complete list of features and available options! We apologize for yourconcerns, but at this point the coverage period has expired 5 years ago.The material in your coach could be due to care by the original owner, or the chemicals used in the cleaning process that *** be stripping the furniture. The same way they want they money on time, Included my vin number thor vegas **** 2022. 1 of 26. 2016 Freedom Elite 28H with a Axxera radio. 2003 Jazz Toy hauler 5k obo Needs work. Diesel and gas-powered chassis options. See you down the, powered by Interact RV Dealer Website Design, 15' Power Two Stage Armless w/Integrated LED Lighting, Mercedes-Benz Sprinter - 3.0L V6 188HP 325 lb-ft Torque, Mercedes-Benz safety package includes: Active Braking Assist, Attention assist, Active lane keeping assist, Wet wiper system, Distance Regulator Distronic Plus, Electric Stabilizing System (Standard 24FB, 24TT; Optional 24RW), Automatic Leveling Jacks with Touchpad Controls IPO Electric Rear Jacks (Optional 24FB, 24TT; N/A 24RW), Automatic Leveling Jacks with Touchpad Controls (Optional 24RW; N/A 24FB, 24TT), Welded Tubular Aluminum Roof and Sidewall Cage Construction, Vacu-Bond Laminated Roof, Walls and Floors with Foam Insulation, Fiberglass Front Cap with Skylight and Interior Power Shade, Full-Body Paint Package with Gel Coated Sidewalls, Invisible Front Paint Protection, Two Stage Armless Power Patio Awning with Integrated LED Lighting in Awning Arms, Mercedes-Benz 10.25 in. After changing the engine battery the radio and backup camera will not Couch framing falling apart from 1in screws being used. After purchasing the RV, and driving down the road 100 miles, we found the roof started bubbling and alligatoring. ************************* was working with us right up until he moved to a new position in March of 2022. There's a reason why so many choose Thor Motor Coach. Login to the Owner's Resource Portal to view manuals for older model years. We have taken our coach to *************** in ***********, ** to have the work completed by a certified tech. It seems each Thor MC plant wires the radios differently. Just for good measure, recheck those easy to access fuses in the panel in the coach. ft. Refrigerator, Sink, Portable Gas Grill & 1000- watt Inverter (29G). At Thor Motor Coach, we listen, design, and construct our motorhomes to fit your family. Plus tax, title and license. 1 swinging tv screen. If youre not a big fan of taking the road less traveled, consider the 4x2 sprinter! ********************************* became Retail Warranty Supervisor in April of 2022. drivers window was installed bad. There authorized service center is telling me not to get roof patch but replaced. Used 2020 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 22E, Class C For Sale in Salem, New Hampshire Pop RVs 303020 Description: - View this and other quality Class C at RVT.com Online Classifieds trader. **** refuses to act in good faith. 2022 Thor Motor Coach Challenger 37DS specs and literature guide - RVUSA Prices do not include government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document processing charge, any electronic filing charge and any emission testing charge.