we do not always upgrade and always have a great time wherever we go. Excellence Club | Finest Playa Mujeres We never used it since we wanted to save our bottled water for drinking. Inside the suites, guests will discover thoughtful upgrades, such as an expanded room service menu, Bvlgari bath amenities, private check-in, daily in-suite fresh fruits and petit fours, and complimentary shoe shine service, while exclusive areas and restaurants invite guests to indulge in the serene luxury of delightfully designed spaces created exclusively for our Excellence Club guests. Adults-Only Luxury at Excellence Riviera Cancun, What to Pack for an All-Inclusive Resort Vacation, The Best Adults-Only Resorts in Mexico for a Romantic Getaway, What to Include in a DIY Travel Medical Kit, Why You Need to Stay at El Dorado Casitas Royale, Mexico, 20 Cheap Travel Items Under $20 (that are actually useful!). Honeymoon advice needed ! Our hold was released upon checking out. Kuben Govender - IT Service Delivery Manager - Roc Technologies | LinkedIn News / Accor unveils preview of 2023 openings, renovations and new Worth it? 5. It's like being a first-class guest; it's the ultimate in luxury, privacy, exclusivity, and service. We actually like the privacy of the swim outs by the lazy river & SPA, The staff and service was amazing everywhere we went, Did not even know where the lounge or EC pools where, so we didnt miss them, Did not need use the bottles in room anyway, there are bars everywhere, If you book a treament at the SPA you get the water circuit anyway, We like the main pool to party & lazy river for peace, service on beach was great. All have adjusted well and made themselves at home. There are now 3 beds at the non EC beach. The website lists all of the amenities available to EC guests. I know it's subject to availability and prices may differ depending on the time of year etc., but I just wanted to hear from people who have chosen to do this. How much is the excellence club upgrade - Tripadvisor.co.za . TAPPY & 99Bottles - as others have said, I would not upgrade prior to arrival. Worth it? 2020 WOLFSBURG CREST CLUB WINNER VW of Newmarket is 1 of only 32 Volkswagen dealers in Canada who have met the highest standards for sales and service excellence! We actually like the privacy of the swim outs by the lazy river & SPA. We have stayed at EEC before and had a wonderful time (Christmas 2019). FAMILY FRIENDLY - Go Excellence Resorts We normally find that BB / CW have better prices and upgrade deals than the likes of TUI. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. I would recommend that to anyone. Upgrade to excellence club - Playa Mujeres Forum - Tripadvisor Fire Scanner San Diego#RomneyFire - Pacific Beach/San Diego - FD has I was so busy prior to our trip that I didnt do much research, but there is no separate Club pool or swim up bar like at other Excellence properties. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. We demand excellence in engineering with our Audi's, the - Facebook I know that the suite we have has a jacuzzi and hammock - do the excellence club rooms have these too? At every Excellence Resort, the Excellence Club represents the ultimate in luxury, privacy and service. Excellence Club at Excellence El Carmen: Is it worth it? Scholastic Dollars Catalog 2021s c h ol a sti c b o o kf air s. How do you upgrade to the excellence club? - tripadvisor.com.sg In my opinion, non of these things will make or break your vacation - you can have a great time no matter which way you go. Villa Del Palmar Cancun Luxury Beach Resort & Spa, Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres, All Inclusive Resort & Spa. We have a swim up suite booked but our friends were suggesting that we all upgrade to the excellence club. Conflicting ideologies but I totally agree with both! This button displays the currently selected search type. Go Excellence Resorts, Early check-in and late check-out if available, Private lounge area with bar and restaurant, Upgraded Bvlgari toiletries and amenities in your suite, Upgraded in-room mini bar with premium liquor and wine bottle selection, Fresh flowers and sparkling wine in-room upon arrival, One aqua wellness treatment per person per stayv, Complimentary daily newspaper delivered to your suite. ", "Personally, I would rather take the saved money and spend a few extra days on vacation.". If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. It really is private and the pool is huge seriously! Again, the info for this is on their site, If you check out http://www.excellence-resorts.com/weddings-romance/honeymoons-and-anniversaries/honeymoons-packages-and-promotions you will see there are 2 options if celebrating anniversary. The Excellence Club beach area has its own concierge that will lay towels out for you, and there is also access to sunscreen, bug spray, and aloe, if you wish. 4. better quality tequila than the non excellence club. Destination Weddings, 24 hour room service *Delivered a major IT software upgrade in Diners Club within 10 hours (where the vendor had advised a downtime of a minimum of 48 hours) Responsibilities: *Lead a team of 26 onsite staff. ], Very good post thanks for sharing with us. If we try to upgrade at the front desk when we check inhow much should be expect to pay ? When someone came to our room, he said it was only for Club guests. Answer 1 of 9: Hi-- a few question: we are looking at booking Excellence Club oceanfront room for our stay in November and are wondering if all of these rooms are in fact real ocean front or are they just ocean view. To add a higher level of luxury and exclusivity to your stay we suggest you upgrade to Excellence Club. We did not upgrade and never noticed a difference. The company's principal . Like others saidif you want EC book it yourself. The main perk for us of EC, apart from room category, is access to the EC bar and restauraunt. Go Excellence Resorts is not affiliated with Secrets Resorts. UPGRADE TO DIAMOND CLUB - Royalton CHIC Punta Cana ERC - Pay to upgrade to Excellence Club upon arrival? - Puerto Morelos Exclusive pools for EC is not a big deal to me either. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. Excellence Riviera Cancun The hydrotherapy was a nice perk and I always love doing that. To add a higher level of luxury and exclusivity to your stay we suggest you upgrade to . It was $600 USD for us, and if you spent anything at the resort or spa it would be deducted. Daily activities Get the vehicle thats right for you without the pressure of buyers remorse! Nibbles and sample drinks whilst lounging around the pool and, cool face towels delivered periodically through the day. Nonmotorized watersports San Diego City Police Dispatch covering Northern, Western and Eastern divisions as well as SD Fire Dept dispatch. Ive read guest comments about how the Club bar is redundant since the Martini Bar is located just down the stairs, but I liked having it as an option. You could easily fit 20 people in there! You have to stay 7 nights or longer in a EC room to get it. In any case, the service atmosphere and experience are amazing regardless of if you go EC or non EC. We also do RTT because we love in the afternoon..going up to the RTT having our own alcohol in our room and making drinks and having some quiet time before dinner. Tours. Which is more romantic? The vibrant colors of the Caribbean are the inspiration behind the dcor at both resorts. Magna is an awesome option with an elevated dining experience that I am glad we had, but you wouldnt miss it if you didnt have it. Can you upgrade to excellence club when you The twelve pools are attached to swim-up suites and arent that large. Your email address will not be published. Ground floor rooms have direct access to a swim-up pool or have a private pool. Ocean view rooms and buildings at the front of the resort. The booking source we went through only had so many excellence club rooms and so recommended this. Additionally, every Excellence Club stay comes upgraded with seamless perks and luxe amenities that heighten your experience at our world-class Montego Bay luxury resort. Required fields are marked *. If youre planning a trip to Excellence El Carmen and are wondering if you should upgrade to Excellence Club heres your review! Lol!! This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Setia Eco Park going more high-end | The Edge Markets Deb's Darlin Dogs 989-772-9262 [email protected] Brampton, ON L6S 5S5, Canada Coton de Tulear Club of America's . It is a room category. . Excellence Club: The Upgraded Adults Only Vacation Experience Fresh flowers and sparkling wine in the room when you arrivel; fresh fruit and delicious petit fours delivered every day. 4526 W. Wendover Ave., Suite 50, Greensboro, NC 27409, Submit your quote request and a Excellence Resorts Master Agent will contact you within 24 hours. That at the other Excellence Resorts was a huge bonus, whereas at Excellence El Carmen your EC pool options were those attached to swim out rooms. Excellence Punta Cana Rooms & Club Suites | Ultimate Vacations Most people book EC prior to arriving because the benefits are that much better. For Excellence Playa Mujeres and Excellence Riviera Cancun, I would recommend trying it there (but going without Excellence Club is equally as fabulous and you wont be treated any differently!!!). more. Excellence Oyster Bay houses two separate Excellence Clubs, each resplendent with its own exclusive beach area, private pool, Excellence Club bar, and VIP restaurant. Access to the Excellence Club lounge and bar, Access to the private Excellence Club restaurant, Magna, Access to twelve private pools and seven jacuzzis. Dave.I agree wholeheartedly on the EC perks!! So we decided to splurge a little and upgrade to Excellence Club! Suite upgrade is subject to availability at the . I think thats it. Don't let the elements take a toll on your investment - upgrade with XPEL STEALTH PPF today! Our Loyalty Program | The Excellence Collection Rewards upgrading to EC. Based on your 4 night stay it would not be included and you there are timing restrictions of 7 days before/after anniversary. Additionally, every Excellence Club stay comes upgraded with seamless perks and luxe amenities that heighten your experience at our world-class. The exclusive choice for adults only. After travelling to Mexicos Excellence Playa Mujeres and Excellence Riviera Cancun, I can say with confidence that you do not need to spend your money on Excellence Club at Excellence El Carmen. Have fun. What room category have you booked? Book Your Stay: And I never see this anywhere.how much per day is it to upgrade ? Crosstrek Radio Upgrade$240 at Amazon Subaru 2012-2017 OEM Upgreade Subscribe and get my Travel Safety Checklist! Better view would be nice if EC guaranteed ocean front or great ocean view but it doesn't. Without bein in EC. Worth it? The company's filing status is listed as Appointed 05/15/2001 and its File Number is 09892048. The upgraded toiletries werent there upon our arrival but I never noticed until the moment our liquor was being swapped out at the same time our room was being cleaned. Libby Kosmala interviewed by Nikki Henningham in the Australian Centre Three visits and we have never done EC so we don't miss it. I don't know of any that come with a hammock, but I think they all come with an outside double bed and table and chairs. Mexico better quality tequila than the non excellence club. Worth it? October 8th through the 12th. Make your vacation a little more special with this upgrade and receive upgraded amenities and more! Chris Mattner posted on LinkedIn Choose a hotel for specifics. lol! If youre a carry-on-only kind of traveller like we are, its worth it! For us, not a reason to upgrade. She is outstanding. Excellence Resort Dominican Republic Review - Ashley Hodges If youre particular about your bevvies, it would be worth it I suppose. 4526 W. Wendover Ave., Suite 50, Greensboro, NC 27409, Submit your quote request and a Excellence Resorts Master Agent will contact you within 24 hours. if I was there for a few days to a week, it's a considerable add on for 14 nights. With all of the dining options at Excellence El Carmen, we only visited Magna twice for breakfast and once for dinner, just because there were so many other places we wanted to try!