Male and female puppies available. They are characterized by their small stature, blunt muzzle and raggedy coat. They are ready to join go with you now. These dogs are incredibly inquisitive, so you will want to establish limits quickly and concretely. We have been raising happy healthy puppies for 10 years. They are AKC Registered and up to date on all vaccinations and dewormer. West Highland White Terrier Puppies in Texas - PupCity.com West Highland Terrier Dogs & Puppies in UK - Freeads Online Advertising LLC only provides advertising - we do not raise or sell puppies. Female. Find your West Highland White Terrier puppy for sale. - Puppies.com 636-695-4503. Will have limited AKC registration. Temperament: West Highland White Terriers are alert, energetic, and playful dogs with a happy disposition. Scottish Terrier Puppies for Sale from Reputable Dog - Next Day Pets All my puppies are raised in my home with lots of love and affection. Westies are playful and very. Be sure to work on these behaviors early and often. Our puppies are all born in our home, under very close supervision. I have many to upload. Lancaster Puppiesadvertises puppies for sale in PA, as well as Ohio, Indiana, New York and other states. Contact us and together lets find a great match for you and your family. Terrier, Akita, Beagle and Pit Bull by parkjisun, Marley - West Highland White Terrier Puppy for Sale in millersburg, OH, Bri - West Highland White Terrier Puppy for Sale in Goshen, IN, Bo - West Highland White Terrier Puppy for Sale in Goshen, IN, Prettygirl Cheery - West Highland White Terrier Puppy for Sale in Philadelphia, PA, Prettygirl Pumpkin - West Highland White Terrier Puppy for Sale in Philadelphia, PA, Pretty girl Apple - West Highland White Terrier Puppy for Sale in Philadelphia, PA, Crackle - West Highland White Terrier Puppy for Sale in FRAZEYSBURG, OH, Dixie - West Highland White Terrier Puppy for Sale in Milroy, PA, Dolly - West Highland White Terrier Puppy for Sale in Milroy, PA, Duke - West Highland White Terrier Puppy for Sale in Narvon, PA, Winter - West Highland White Terrier Puppy for Sale in Narvon, PA, Welsey - West Highland White Terrier Puppy for Sale in Narvon, PA, Wilbur - West Highland White Terrier Puppy for Sale in Narvon, PA, Birch - West Highland White Terrier Puppy for Sale in Mount Joy, PA, Zane - West Highland White Terrier Puppy for Sale in Cambridge City, IN, Jade - West Highland White Terrier Puppy for Sale in Cambridge City, IN, Cody - West Highland White Terrier Puppy for Sale in Cambridge City, IN, Corey - West Highland White Terrier Puppy for Sale in Mifflinburg, PA, Yazi - West Highland White Terrier Puppy for Sale in Cambridge City, IN, PrettyBoy Blaise - West Highland White Terrier Puppy for Sale in Philadelphia, PA, Prettygirl Flower - West Highland White Terrier Puppy for Sale in Philadelphia, PA, Pretty girl Daisy - West Highland White Terrier Puppy for Sale in Philadelphia, PA, Drake - West Highland White Terrier Puppy for Sale in Narvon, PA, Dakota - West Highland White Terrier Puppy for Sale in Narvon, PA, Diamond - West Highland White Terrier Puppy for Sale in Narvon, PA, Mac - West Highland White Terrier Puppy for Sale in millersburg, OH, Midnight - West Highland White Terrier Puppy for Sale in millersburg, OH, Mocha - West Highland White Terrier Puppy for Sale in millersburg, OH, Dusty - West Highland White Terrier Puppy for Sale in Milroy, PA, Dexter - West Highland White Terrier Puppy for Sale in Milroy, PA, Duchess - West Highland White Terrier Puppy for Sale in Milroy, PA, View Sold West Highland White Terrier Puppies, West Highland White Terrier Puppies for Sale. Today I direct one of the largest Westie Rescue organizations in the United States. Both Parents were purchased outside Texas in two separea. West Highland White Terrier Puppies for Sale The Westie used to be called a Roseneath Terrier and this was the original registered name. Most of our moms do have a father, if not also amother, andgrandfathers who are all tested. Puppies adopted for a pet and on agreement to be spayed or neutered between 5 and 6 months of age are $1800. Includes microchipping and UTD health care. She loves animals, children, men, women, old, young, anyone that will pay attention and offer an ear scratch.". I need to get photos of them in their new homes with professional hair cuts. Our dogs come from lots of places. Brilliant Westie puppies ready Affectionate cute male and female west highland terrier puppies for your family, these puppies are vet checked and AKC Registered, They are 12 weeks old westie puppies which we are giving out only to any caring , lovely home. And one of their babies can be a part of your family too. Expected February 2023 Contact for more information Sabrina Mason Alpena, MI 49707 AKC Champion Bloodline Rangel Kennels No puppies are available.. They can also be possessive of their toys and food, if not trained properly. I'm now in high school and enjoy this breed of dog. Puppies are raised in our home, with lots of For future puppies until they arrive we just don't know how many, or what gender they will be. If you decide to adopt a pup, be sure to socialize them early and often. Well socialized male and female Pu.. Well Socialized AKC West Highland White Terrier Puppies For Sale. A few past and present parents! Energetic and personable, West Highland Terriers better known as Westies to adoring fans are incredibly friendly and relatively easy to train thanks to their high intelligence and hunting dog pedigree. Check out my website for info on puppies available or expected, pictures, parents relatives, health testing and tons of info on our farm and other pets and rescues. They enjoy being on the move and can become destructive if not even enough exercise. However, they can become rather possessive and don't tolerate rough play from small children. Dog Group: Terrier If you're still interested in speaking with R & R Westies about their dogs, you're welcome to send a message with any questions. Over the years, the breed has gone by several different names. We are NOT a puppy mill and NOT a kennel. We also advertise stud dog services and other puppy for sale related items. . They usually stopped anytime I had the camera but I caught one in action by peeking around the corner as she was sliding down. We love Jesus and live in a Galatians 5 13 home!! Puppies For Sale | Come visit Petland St. Louis, & Fenton, MI Those who do no testing have no proof of anything. Very dirty Westie is Karmon. 5 Best Westie Breeders in California! (2023) - We Love Doodles Our puppies are ready to leave for their new home at 9-10 weeks old. Wildwood westies, westie puppies DreamCatcher Hill Puppies and Rescue 2023, DreamCatcher Hill Puppies and Rescue (livestock), AKC CAVALIER KING CHARLES SPANIELS, ARTS, CAVA-POO PUPPIES (AKC CAVALIER/ AKC POODLE CROSS), HYPOALLERGENIC, TEDDY BEARS; SHICHON POO, MALTIPOO! Learn More Female - Ref ID: 28405 Australian Shepherd (262) 598-1201 Female - Ref ID: 28420 Beabull (262) 598-1201 Sale Female - Ref ID: 28232 Bernedoodle Mini 2nd Gen (262) 598-1201 Female - Ref ID: 28264 These dogs are fairly easy to train, but their terrier nature can cause them to be a bit stubborn. West Highland Terrier Puppies - Petland Bolingbrook, IL Our Westies are raised in our home and are family pets. 2 Adeline and Zeke have puppies born 12-23-22. Bernese Mountain Dog Puppies; The Westie is energetic enough to keep up with multiple children. #1 West Highland White Terrier Puppies For Sale In Florida Petland Oklahoma & Tulsa Available Puppies Toggle navigation. We care about our dogs and their puppies! West Highland Terrier puppies for sale | Pets4Homes Genetics isfascinating, but often very misunderstood! for more recent pics and more info..View Detail, Our handsome West Highland White Terrier Puppies loves romping around and playing with other animals and children. . We have been raising happy healthy puppies for 10 years. Click here to order an autographed copy direct from the author. 1 West Highland Terrier cross Pomeranian pups for Sale PRICE REDUCED TO 1800 For sale 1 female West Highland Terrier cross Pomeranian pups for sale Puppies. Norwich Terrier Puppies For Sale Hide Breed Information Breed Traits National Breed Club Description History & Job Health Rescue Personality: Affectionate, loyal, alert, curious, gregarious. Mystery author Patricia A. Bremmer's Westie Whispers, Congratulations! Toll-Free Phone: (855) 99-PUPPY. Most of our moms do have a father, if not also amother, andgrandfathers who are all tested. Westies do well with individuals as well as families. We are looking for loving families for these adorable puppies. We have been raising happy healthy puppies for 10 years. Size: 13-16 inches tall, 14-20 lbs They go straight from our loving arms to yours. We are proud to say we do not sell puppies to brokers, breeders, or pet stores. We provide advertising for dog breeders, puppy sellers, and other pet lovers offering dogs and puppies for sale. (scroll down). I can ship my puppies to you. Thats why local Westie Rescues rely on private donations from individuals and foundations to make up the difference. Male. They are a part of our family. for more recent pics and more info.View Detail, Gorgeous West Highland White Terrier Puppies For Sale. Some parents and grandparents OFA certificates are on the parent page,(OrthopedicFoundationAssociation) for patellas, hips and eyes as. Available Puppies. If youre thinking of getting a West Highland White Terrier puppy, youre in for a world of delights. They are smart, easy to train and love to be with people. The Wheaten Terrier is an Irish breed, better known as the poor farmers working dog. He is a wonderful and friendly guy and loves attention, Such a precious lil male puppy looking for a forever home. 1 male, 2 females I believe they are all spoke for. free of genetic health problems as possible, socialized and imprinted with our family from 3 weeks of age, bouncy and happy, just waiting for a family to love. For hops the general veterinarian does the x-ray of the hips, but it must then be mailed to OFA for 3 veterinarians to review and give a rating and certification. West Highland White Terrier For Sale in Wisconsin (16) - Petzlover This dog breed originated in Scotland when Edward Donald Malcolm began a series of breeding programs prior to the 20th century. Health care and happiness of our furry friends is our top priority. If you are a first-time pet owner, you will want to work with a trainer. Westie Puppies For Sale In Ohio - Local Puppy Breeders They are friendly and can get along with just about everyone, including strangers and children. $1500.00 West Bend, IA Mini Whoodle Puppy Whoopie $1600.00 Lancaster, PA Mini Whoodle Puppy Sam $1500.00 West Bend, IA Mini Whoodle Puppy Bobby $1200.00 Holmesville, OH Mini Whoodle Puppy Wonder $1600.00 Lancaster, PA Mini Whoodle Puppy William $1500.00 Lancaster, PA Mini Whoodle Puppy Stormy $2000.00 Byron, IL Mini Whoodle Puppy Violet Please do not get a puppy, or a dog if you have any hesitation about long term responsibilityof a furry bestfriend. Address: P.O. Have both parents. Home; Westie Rescue Michigan is organized as a nonprofit corporation under the laws of the State of Michigan for charitable purposes. Phone: (703) 628-9441. Send us your info, and we'll review your application for our waitlist! document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); The West Highland Terrier is a breed of dog originating in Poltalloch, Scotland. Go Home Date9 Weeks After Birth. To many photos to post taken over the last 25 plus years! (Female caninesonly cycle about once, or twice a year, unlike some other mammal's.). 2 Adeline andZekehave puppies born 12-23-22. Peggy's Terriers - Home Our place has everything a puppy could dream of. Read More > We cannot wait to see what happens next. Very small, short legged and short muzzle. The best way to avoid these ailments is plenty of exercise, a healthy diet, and regular trips to the vet. We are known as the ""little ladies"" or as some call us, Trixie and Dixie! A puppy is a very serious decision. ! Westies can be fickle in temperament, but are usually very social and amiable towards their owners. I am very slowly trying to find the old photos and add them back on here. They are very playful and loves to hang out with you. West Highland Terrier Dogs and Puppies From Minnesota Breeders by DogsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites. Location: Fort Worth, TX. We offer stud service to the boys and occasionally have show and pet quality puppies for sale. No man cometh unto the Father, but by me. receives the following health check up and treatments when they come to us: Step One: Rescued Westie is off to our Vet hospital for medical health check ups, shots updated, teeth cleaning if required, neutering, blood testing to see what is going on inside, the start of normal food and normal daily schedule. The breed is most happy when they have adequate exercise and mental stimulation. With consistent training, though, Westies are easy to please and quick to learn. 1 female in this litter or M&M's litter is available. Weekly ear checks and careful cleanings as needed can help prevent ear infections. Some are surrendered to rescue from a private home. Pet home only. breed! West Highland White Terrier Parents - DreamCatcher Hill Puppies and Rescue Adorable westie puppies available 2,000 West Highland Terrier Age: 8 weeks 3 male / 2 female We have 5 beautiful westie puppies, 3 boys and 2 girls. The West Highland Terrier, or Westie, is an AKC-recognized dog breed. Westie Rescue is made possible by independent organizations and volunteers all over the USA and Canada, who care for homeless and sometimes helpless Westies to find those open arms and hearts like yours. Westie (West Highland Terrier) Puppies - Westchester Puppies THESE ARE TOP QUALITY AKC WESTIES! Sam is a westie/miniature schnauzer mix. Feel free to browse hundreds of active classified puppy for sale listings, from dog breeders in Pa and the surrounding areas. A big part of my summer is spent at the lake and she has taken to the water like a fish. They are SO funny! They will be the best companion you or your family could ever ask for! Photos taken 1-18-23. west highland terrier | Dogs & Puppies | Gumtree Australia Free Local Australia's Ethical Pet Directory since 2014 Westie Whispers Westie Breeder Colorado View our wide variety of available puppies for sale at Petland St. Louis, and Fenton, Missouri Locations. Dog Group: Terrier Size: 13-16 inches tall, 14-20 lbs Lifespan: 12-16 years Energy Level: Medium Coat: Wiry overcoat with a soft, dense undercoat Shedding: Light Hypoallergenic: Yes. This is her second and her last litter. Below are links to AKC, the dog food we feed all our Westies, and links to the top consumer rated pet insurance companies. Very sweet breed and great with kids and other animals. Learn more. We have been fortunate enough to call this land home since the spring of 1988. There are 11 weeks old, full of energy. Westie puppies for sale | PetClassifieds.com Male and female Puppies available and comes with AKC Registered, upto date on shots and vaccines. We take moms in as we have space in appointments. Click here to see why Westies are great in pairs! We won't know which one until 2-18. Lifespan: 12-16 years The selectionfor a puppy changes quickly, and as you can see by the photoseach of myWestie babies are adorable! The Westie temperament varies greatly from dog to dog. All our puppies are born in our home under close supervision. very friendly with other dogs and humans. They will need to be brushed three to four times a week and bathed monthly. Westie Pups! We specialize in limited adoptions of puppies in the Lake Norman Charlotte NC area. The point of testing is not toeliminate all dogs who are not perfect, which would decrease the gene pool, adding its own set of problems. We have almost 50 years experience (the past 27 years with our Westies) with breeding, raising, and training dogs. For those of you who do not already know, we are in Brighton ( Denver), Colorado. https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6714636164t_1l_dogs_in_wall_lake_ia/?1674697390, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6642795952t_1l_dogs_in_fennimore_wi/?1673143335, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6580716059t_1l_dogs_in_fennimore_wi/?1672881081, Adopt Sugar a West Highland White Terrier / Westie, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6145546996t_1l_dogs_in_council_bluffs_ia/?1622321003, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6693231435t_1l_dogs_in_prior_lake_mn/?1673380527, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6667284098t_1l_dogs_in_prior_lake_mn/?1673166624, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6631343130t_1l_dogs_in_prior_lake_mn/?1673070953, West Highland White Terrier Puppy for Sale - Adoption, Rescue, West Highland White Terrier Puppy Adoption, Rescue, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6510488695t_1l_dogs_in_prior_lake_mn/?1677643949, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/301395t/1677452019/long-haired-chihuahua.jpg, Nakita - Pretty Chocolate / Blue Merle Apple Head Girl.