Partner cariadus Eirian, tad arbennig Wendy, Gary, Martin, Sandra, Paul a Jonathan, taid balch Claire, Ashlee, Gemma, Darren, Nathan, Jac, Alisha ac Alaw, hen daid Caleb ac Owen. Tel 01492 581072. Beloved wife of the late William Edwin Williams, and devoted mother of Eifion, Myra, Mattie, Margaret and Morris; mother-in-law of Mike, Robert and Annwen, proud grandmother of Andrew, Jonathan, Ceri and Leanne, and great-grandmother of Paige, Ena, Lia, Lotti and Shari. Family flowers only but donations if desired towards Dementia UK. Allan leaves his wife Marion, sons Richard and Christopher, brother Arthur and grandchildren Ella, Hannah, Amelie and Ned. Angladd ddydd Mawrth, Rhagfyr 21. Tel: 01745 827777. While his son was a member of local bands, he also found the time to ferry the band members and their gear across North Wales, acting as tour manager, roadie, technician and sometimes also making up a significant portion of the audience at the gigs they played. The Daily Post is a daily newspaper for the North Wales region. He will be greatly missed by his family and friends. Donations if desired to Hope House Children's Respite Hospice and Wales Air Ambulance. Dearly loved daughter of the late Trevor and Kit Williams. Passed away unexpectedly but peacefully in the presence of her family at Ysbyty Gwynedd, Bangor, of Dinerth Road, Rhos on Sea aged 81 years. Peacefully in Canterbury House Nursing Home of Sefton, Babell, formerly of Pentre Farm, Ysceifiog aged 64 years. Public funeral on Monday 20 December 2021. Derbynnir rhoddion er cof yn ddiolchgar tuag at Pwyllgor Feddygol Dolen Cymru a Hosbis Dewi Sant trwy law Ifan Hughes, Ymgymerwr Angladdau, Ceiri Garage, Llanaelhaearn. Our thoughts are with loved ones at this time. Funeral on Saturday, December 18th, public service and committal at Bangor Crematorium at 10.00a.m. Funeral Service to be held at St Asaph Crematorium, Monday 20th December at 1:00pm. Rhoddir i orffwys ym Mynwent y Dref. Enquiries to Roberts & Owen, 15 Bangor Street, Caernarfon. Gwasanaeth preifat yn Eglwys Llanfihangel y Traethau, Ynys ar Rhagfyr 14eg am 11.00yb ac yna rhoddir i'w orffwys ym Mynwent yr Eglwys. Arrangements by Dowell Brothers Funeral Directors of Ruthin. The. Gwasanaeth yng Nghapel Coffa Henry Rees, Llansannan, dydd Iau Rhagfyr 23 am 11.00yb, ac yna i ddilyn ym Mynwent y Capel. Yn dawel yn Hosbis Dewi Sant, Llandudno, a'r y 9fed o Ragfyr 2021, yn 58 mlwydd oed. Tel: 01248 810642. Devoted sister and sister-in-law to Tom and Lyn, Lilian and the late Eddie, and the late Glenys. Blodau'r teulu'n unig, ond derbynnir rhoddion yn ddiolchgar er cof amdani tuag at Y Gymdeithas Alzheimer's a Meddygfa Newydd Waunfawr. Family flowers only but donations if desired towards Greater Grace School. A dear and much loved mother-in-law, sister, sister-in-law, auntie and friend. Step Nannie to Frankie. Beloved wife of Derek, much loved mother of Cara, Gary and Jenna. Tel: 01248 723 497. Derbynnir rhoddion er cof am Bem i Marie Curie trwy law Griffith Roberts a'i Fab, Preswylfa, Fali. Family flowers only, but any donations would be gratefully accepted, if so desired, towards the 'Amser i Siarad - Time to Talk' charity. Tel: (01352) 712024. Multiple photos can be added at point of booking and directly on the notice once it has been published for free. Yn dawel yng nghwmni ei theulu a staff amhrisiadwy Cartref Plas Gwilym, Penygroes a gynt o Tyddyn Heilyn, Chwilog yn 92 mlwydd oed. The family of Mary Lloyd, Maes y Felin, Llanrhaeadr would like to thank everyone for all the kindness and sympathy extended to them in their bereavement. Aged 97 years. 2nd of December, 2021.Peacefully at Bryn Seiont, Caernarfon aged 93 years. Blodau'r teulu'n unig, ond derbynnir rhoddion yn ddiolchgar os dymunir tuag at Ward Alaw, Ysbyty Gwynedd trwy law Griffith Roberts a'i Fab, Preswylfa, Fali. Donations gratefully received towards Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation c/o R.W. No flowers by request but donations if desired would be gratefully accepted towards Cancer Research UK c/o R.W. Ymholiadau i Roberts & Owen, 15 Stryd Bangor, Caernarfon. Peacefully at Richmond House Care Home, Rhyl aged 93 years and of Llys Pentre Isaf, Old Colwyn. Roy DAVIES December 3, 2021. But Nigel Pearson has called on his side to bounce back with style and promised an aggressive, energetic display at the Cardiff City Stadium. Dearest brother and brother-in-law to Jane and Graham and a fond uncle to Craig. Blodau teulu agosaf ond derbynnir rhoddion yn ddiolchgar er cof am Emlyn tuag at Uned y Galon Prydain a Colostamy UK trwy law G D Roberts a'i Fab Cyf, Capel Gorffwys, Pwllheli, 01758 701107. Rhagfyr 9, 2021. December 7th, 2021. December 3rd, 2021 peacefully at High Pastures Nursing Home, Deganwy and previously of Abergele and Haulfryn, Llanddoged, aged 71 years. Service and Committal at Bangor Crematorium at 11.00am. Bydd yr hers yn teithio o Ddinas Dinlle a thrwy Llandwrog am oddeutu 12.45 o'r gloch. Yes, flower arrangements are fulfilled and delivered by local florists from North Wales. Sadly missed by all her grandchildren and great- grandchildren. A public service will be held at Disgwylfa Chapel Vestry, Gaerwen, on Thursday 23rd December 2021 at 1pm followed by internment at Disgwylfa cemetery, Gaerwen. Public service and committal at Bangor Crematorium on Friday 17th December 2021 at 12pm with a memorial service to be arranged in the Spring. Much loved Mum, Mother-in-law, Sister, Aunt and Grandmother. Tel: 01407 830461. Cynhelir Gwasanaeth o Ddiolchgarwch yng Nghapel Y Tabernacl am 11.30 o'r gloch. Peacefully at her home Cenarth, Benllech. visit this section of the WalesOnline website, 'I became a child carer aged eight after my mum fell ill and eventually died', Welsh Tory MP arrested on suspicion of being 'unfit to drive', I had to jump over a wall when my ex-partner drove his car at me', Mum 'in tears' as family is thrown out of theatre's panto performance, The theatre has now apologised and admitted they got it wrong, Mum loses custody of six-year-old daughter after 'bleak' neglect, Cardiff family court heard the little girl still drinks milk from a baby bottle, wears pull-up nappies, and is often awake through the night in a room with no lightbulb in what the judge described as a 'bleak picture', Remains of baby in Constance Marten case were found in a plastic bag under nappies in a shed, court told, Constance Marten and Mark Gordon have appeared in court, Met Office issue yellow weather warning for snow as maps show where it will fall in the UK, Yellow warnings for snow and ice have been issued for parts of the UK as Arctic winds bring snow, Minister leading roads freeze has claimed for nearly 12,000 miles of car journeys but only three train trips, Welsh Government deputy minister Lee Waters wants people to take public transport instead of driving, Plaid Cymru calls for Wales' health minister Eluned Morgan to be sacked, "Time and again, shes evaded scrutiny and shifted blame onto others when challenged with the disastrous outcomes of her own policies", Man smashed one victim's teeth and broke her nose in brutal attack on two women, Petr Priessnitz fled the UK and was sentenced in his absence, What a new political poll in Wales shows as people turn away from the Tories, The Beaufort Research poll underlines the public's alienation from the governing party, Live: Wales breaking news plus weather and traffic updates (Saturday, March 4), All of the latest news from across Wales and further afield, The five most-reported types of fraud you need to be aware of, Consumers lost more than 2 billion to scams last year, BBC The Apprentice: Why Bradley Johnson didn't leave in a taxi despite being fired, Bradley Johnson and Avi Sharma were chosen as the next candidates to leave Lord Sugar's boardroom, Cardiff City v Bristol City kick-off time, live stream details and team news. Loving husband of the late Sheila May Moore, treasured father to Keith & Lynsey and fond grandfather of Kaci May. Family flowers only. Nain a Hen Nain balch a chariadus a chwaer annwyl Mary, Eleanor, Anne a'r diweddar Marian. Peacefully on Friday, 26th November 2021 at The Rhallt Care Home, Welshpool - Ken. No flowers but donations in memory will be gratefully accepted if desired towards Macmillan Nurses c/o G Lloyd Jones, Funeral Directors, 6 Sea View Road, Colwyn Bay, LL29 8DG (01492 530520). Enquiries and donations care of the funeral directors R & A Hughes & Son, Penuel Chapel, Ffordd Glandwr, Llangefni, Anglesey, LL77 7EF. Colwyn Bay on Tuesday December 21st at 12.00noon, followed by interment at Bron y Nant Cemetery. Family flowers only by request. 6th of December 2021. Passed away peacefully at Ysbyty Gwynedd, and of Holyhead, aged 82 years. Beloved son of Griffith Tecwyn and Brenda Ann of Bodewran Fawr, loving father to Griffith Daniel, caring husband to Despina, fond brother to Delyth; stepfather, brother-in-law, uncle, and a loyal, kind, and invaluable friend. LL74 8UF tel:- 01248 853032, brynjonesbros@yahoo.com, (Coch - Pen Aled, Llansannan), . Newsquest Media Group Ltd, Loudwater Mill, Station Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. Peacefully in hospital, aged 84 years, formerly of Caerfallwch, Rhosesmor. She will be sadly missed and lovingly remembered by all her family and friends. Loving son of Glyn and Ann, dear brother of Medwen and partner Peter, Dwynwen and partner Tony, Robert and partner Carol, proud uncle of Gethyn, Dylan, Dion and Caleb Mn and a great friend of Andrew. With Cardiff now dangling perilously four points above the relegation zone, they need to find the goal again and quickly. O dan yr amgylchiadau gofynir i bawb gymryd prawf 'Lateral Flow' cyn dod a parchu y canlyniadau. Enquiries to Roberts & Owen, 15 Bangor Street, Caernarfon. Beloved husband of Beti, loving father of Simon and his partner Suzie and dear grandfather of Elin. LL74 8UF tel:- 01248 853032, brynjonesbros@yahoo.com. Chwaer deyrngar ac annwyl i Dewi a Magdalen. Mab annwyl y diweddar Trevor a Daisy Moseley, a brawd gofalus Bryn, Trevor, Sheila, a'r diweddar David ac Anne, brawd-yng-nghyfraith Margaret, Carys ac Evan, ac ewythr hoff a ffrind triw i lawer. Peacefully at Glan Clwyd Hospital, Bodelwyddan. Private funeral service at Aberystwyth Crematorium on Monday 20th December at 2pm. Visit this link to create a free obituary then read the advantages of creating an obituary on Echovita and either click Start now or Create an obituary for your loved to begin. Peacefully at his home, Bryn Glas, Rhos Isaf, Rhostryfan, aged 62 years. On 5th December 2021 peacefully at Ysbyty Glan Clwyd of Abergele Road, Old Colwyn. Angladd Dydd Mercher 22 Rhagfyr 2021. SA39 9BX. These are all the loved-ones remembered in funeral notices and family announcements made between 3-6 of November this week on WalesOnline. Mam annwyl Ann a'i phriod Eifion, nain hoffus Robin a Davina, a William ac Einir a hen nain Mia, Anya, Alys a Lili. Ymholiadau pellach i J P Turner a'i Ferched, Cyfarwyddwr Angladdau, Bryn Hyfryd, Pentir, Bangor LL57 4UU. Passed away peacefully on Monday, 6th December 2021 at his home Clos-y-Castell, Caerwedros John, beloved husband of Jean, loving father to Gail and Geoff, dear father in law of Richard and Aileen, much loved grandfather to Gethin, Stephen and Natalie and cherished great-grandfather to Rowan, Ella and Maia. Will be sadly missed by all his family, friends and all the churches he cared for. Devoted husband of the late Betty; loving father of Alison and Charles; respected father-in-law of Tim and Lynne; cherished Taid of Michael, Lottie, Nicola, Katie and Rhys and great-grandfather of Lola-Grace and Freddie. Bydd yr hers yn cychwyn o Gapel y Porth, Porthmadog am oddeutu 10:45yb, ac yna i lawr Heol Newydd, Porthmadog. Modryb fendigedig Rhys, Dafydd, Gwen a Deio ac yn ffrind i lawer. Ffn (01407) 740 940. Beloved husband of Sue, much loved father of Andy. Yn dawel yn ei chartref, Drws y Nant, Moelfre. The dearly beloved wife of the late John (J B), loving mum to Brendon, Nigel and Maxine, much loved and proud grandma to Kelsie, Adam, Dylan and James and dear sister of Bernard and the late Bill. Faithful wife of John, dearly loved mother of Gwenda, Lynda, Eira, Dwynwen and the late Gareth. Funeral on Friday 17th December 2021. Yes, simply click Add a photo located underneath the main photo of the obituary then upload the photos/videos you wish to share. December 3rd, 2021, suddenly but peacefully at his home 29 Lleyn Street, Pwllheli, aged 87 years. Peacefully at Glan Clwyd Hospital aged 79 years of Hafod, Mold Road, Ruthin. Funeral service and committal at St Asaph Crematorium on Tuesday 21st December at 2.00pm. 4ydd Rhagfyr 2021. LL55 1AT. Ymholiadau i Gabriel's Trefnwyr Angladdau Ffon: 01654 711091. Son of the late Glyn and Ann Maris Jones (ne Walker), brother of Michael and Claire, and uncle of Rebecca and Leanne. O'BRIEN - JAMES (JIM), 6th December 2021. BETTY WILSON May 11, 2021 Sadly but peacefully passed away at High Pastures Nursing Home,, WILLIAMS. Mam yng nghyfraith hoff Gareth, Tony a Karen a nain arbennig ei holl wyrion, wyresau a'i gor wyrion. Taid and Big Taid to all his cherished grandchildren and great grandchildren. Passed away peacefully at Glan Clwyd Hospital aged 69. Passed away peacefully at home in Rhydwyn, Anglesey, aged 82 years. No flowers. Yn dawel yn Ysbyty Glan Clwyd, o Tannery Court, Abergele, gynt o Plas Coch, Tremeirchion, yn 91 mlwydd oed. Beloved son of the late William Llungwyn and Frances Augusta Owen, dear brother of Gwenda and the late Mary, brother in law of Tecwyn, priceless and kind uncle of Dilwyn and Linda. Cardiff City play host to Championship rivals Bristol City this afternoon as Sabri Lamouchi's side look to bounce back from last weekend's defeat to Norwich. Family flowers only but donations will be gratefully received in memory of Yvonne towards St. Cadwaladr's Church, Llangadwaladr (Cheques payable to 'R & A Hughes and Son Donations Account' or please visit our website to make an online donation www.rahughesandson.co.uk). Beloved wife of the late Morgan. Family Flowers only but donations gratefully accepted towards Tuag Adref by Bryn Jones, Jones Brothers Benllech, Glanrafon, Benllech. Priod a ffrind annwyl i Haydn, mam garedig i Emyr a Gareth, nain hoffus Christine, Gary a Sian, Cari, Elis, Caio, Ifan a Casi a chwaer annwyl Anwen. Public service at St Andrew's Church, Benllech Friday 17th December at 11:00am followed by Interment at Llanfair M.E Community Cemetery. Tel: 01407 762136. Find local and national death notices, funeral notices, obituaries, in memoriams, and acknowledgements at funeral-notices.co.uk, plus a directory of over 3,000 UK Funeral Directors Linda will be sadly missed by her many family and friends. Modryb annwyl iawn i Bethan, Glenda, Liz a Katie, ei holl gor-nithoedd a ffrind da i lawer. Further enquiries please to John Sibeon & Sons, Funeral Directors. Read more : 'I became a child carer aged eight after my mum fell ill and eventually died'. Ffn 01758 750238. Roberts & Son, Gorffwysfa, Ystrad Road, Denbigh. Funeral Private. Aged 78 years. Angladd dydd Llun, 20 Rhagfyr. 2 December 2021. Priod ffyddlon y diweddar Tudor, mam gofalus Alun, Carys a Mark, nain cariadus Eilir ac Aisling, a chwaer hoff. You can click this link to create an obituary. Passed away unexpectedly but peacefully at Ysbyty Gwynedd, Bangor of 51 Ln Conwy, Benllech, formerly of Islwyn, Llanfairpwll, Anglesey, aged 82 years. Yn dawel yng nghwmni gofalus ei theulu yn ei chartref Y Wenallt, Abersoch. With a high penetration of Welsh speakers, tourism is one of the . All enquiries to H. O. Davies Ltd, Funeral Director, 4 High Street, Bangor Tel 01248 362650. Angladd ddydd Sadwrn, Rhagfyr 18fed, gwasanaeth cyhoeddus yn Amlosgfa Bangor am 10.00 y bore. Passed away peacefully at home, aged 95 years. A private family funeral will be held shortly. Tel: 01492 860280. Mold, January 31, 2023, passed away peacefully at the. Public funeral on Saturday 18th of December at 1 o'clock at Llandrillo Church and to follow at the cemetery. Peacefully at his home Ty Bont, Penal, aged 80 years. Wonderful Aunt to Rhys, Dafydd, Gwen and Deio and a friend to many. Family flowers only please, but donations will be gratefully accepted to support the work of Age UK and Arthritis Action. Loving wife of John, dear sister of the late Arthur, sister-in-law of Mary and Brian and a dear friend of John Roberts. Formerly of Pen-y-Bont, Gellilydan and living in the Trearddur Bay area for a number of years. Service at St Asaph Crematorium on Thursday, December 23rd at 4:00pm. Yn dawel yn Ysbyty Gwynedd, Bangor, ac o 1 Cae Catrin, Pen-y-groes yn 68 mlwydd oed. Ffn: 01248 723111. Tel: 01248 810642. Gwasanaeth cyhoeddus yng Nghapel M.C Llithfaen dydd Gwener, Rhagfyr 17eg am 12.30 o'r gloch gan ddilyn yn breifat i'r teulu yn unig yn Amlosgfa Bangor. Service at Capel y Fron, Denbigh on Wednesday December 22 at 2.00pm. 13eg o Rhagfyr 2021, o Pentre Berw, hunodd yn dawel yng Nghartref Gofal Glan Rhos, Brynsiencyn, yn 95 mlwydd oed. Bydd hiraeth mawr, ond miloedd o atgofion melys, ar ei ol. Roberts ai Fab Plas Tirion, Rhodfa Kinmel, Abergele LL22 7LW Ffn 01745 827777. The island has a population of almost 70,000. (Smith gynt) Rhagfyr 4ydd, 2021 yn dawel yn ei chwsg, adref yn Eryrys yn 67 oed. To see a full list of family announcements, visit this. Gwasanaeth preifat yng Nghapel Bwlan, Llandwrog am 1.00 o'r gloch, gan ddilyn yn gyhoeddus ar lan y bedd ym Mynwent Brynrodyn, Groeslon am oddeutu 1.45 o'r gloch. Publication: The Daily Telegraph. Rhagfyr 6ed 2021. Gr annwyl a ffrind gorau Eluned; tad cariadus Lynwen a Medwen; tad yng nghyfraith gofalus Emrys a Martin; taid balch Anna Mn, Elliw Wyn a Jac; hen daid Leia Wyn, brawd, brawd yng nghyfraith ac ewythr ffeind. The Daily Post is a morning tabloid newspaper sold from Monday to Saturday across the whole of North Wales, covering the part of the country north of a line drawn The Birmingham Post is a weekly printed newspaper based in Birmingham, England, with a circulation of 2,545 and distribution throughout the West Midlands. Blodau'r teulu'n unig ond derbynnir rhoddion yn ddiolchgar er cof am Owen tuag at Glwb Bowlio Llanfairpwll a Chlwb Bowlio Benllech. He will be very sadly missed but fondly remembered. Enquiries Caergwrle 01978 760200. Funeral service takes place at Colwyn Bay Crematorium on Thursday 16th December at 2.45pm. This website and associated newspapers adhere to the Independent Press Standards Organisation's A public service and committal will be held at Bangor Crematorium on Wednesday December 15th 2021 at 3.30pm. 01286 678658. A Funeral service at the graveside will be held at Maeshyfryd Cemetery, Holyhead on Monday the 20th of December 2021, at 12pm. Yn dawel yng Nghartref Bryn Seiont, Caernarfon yn 93 mlwydd oed. Gwasanaeth cyhoeddus yng nghapel Libanus, Benllech, Dydd Mercher Rhagfyr 15fed am 11:00yb. Faithful sister of Emrys and Gareth. The most recent death notices from north Wales as families remember loved ones - Wales Online The most recent death notices from north Wales as families remember loved ones Our thoughts are. Family Flowers only but donations gratefully accepted towards Libanus Chapel by Bryn Jones, Jones Bros. (Benllech) Glanrafon Workshop, Benllech. Angladd dydd Sadwrn, 18 Rhagfyr. Peacefully at Gwynfa Lodge Care Home, Ffrwd Cae Du, Bontnewydd, late of 4 Bryn Llan, Llandwrog, aged 91 years. Ffon (01286) 673072. Beloved wife of the late Daff, loving and caring mother of the late Meryl, respected mother in law of Sin, devoted grandmother of Llyr and Sioned and their partners Esyllt and Wil, and cherished great-grandmother of Nansi Meryl. The hearse will travel from Dinas Dinlle and will pass through Llandwrog at approximately 12.45 p.m. Family flowers only, but donations in memory will be gratefully accepted towards Azheimer's Society and Waunfawr Surgery. Funeral service at Pentrebychan Crematorium, Wrexham on Monday, 20th December 2021 at 11:00 am. Jones & Co. (J.M. Enquiries Peredur Roberts, Derwgoed, Llandderfel, Bala, LL23 7HG, 01678530239. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Data returned from the Piano 'meterActive/meterExpired' callback event. Funeral Service at St Asaph Crematorium on Friday, 17th December at 1pm. Rama Rani Mahajan. Funeral Service at St. Mary's Church, Treuddyn, on Wednesday, December 22 at 12.30pm followed by committal at Pentrebychan Crematorium 2pm. Donations in lieu may be given to Parkinsons UK, at tomowenandson.com/funeral-notices or c/o Tom Owen and Son Funeral Directors, 11 Bodhyfryd Road, Llandudno, Conwy, LL30 2DT. Beloved wife of Stephen, much loved and special mam of Katie, Sophie and Derek junior, doting nain of Ela Grace, dear daughter of Derek and the late Freda, sister of Nigel and the late Derek. June 14, 2021. Gwasanaeth cyhoeddus yn Amlosgfa Bangor ar ddydd Iau, 6ed o Ionawr, 2022 am 12.00 hanner dydd. Tad gorau ac anghymharol Elwyn. Ffon (01407) 740 940. Gwraig annwyl y diweddar Gwyn Pritchard, chwaer hoffus Betty, Albert a'r diweddar Catherine, Gareth a Brenda a chwaer yng nghyfraith Dafydd, Dwynwen, Anwen, Dorothy, Edgar a'r diweddar Anton. Priod annwyl y diweddar Morgan. Yn dawel yng Nghartref Gwynfa Lodge, Ffrwd Cae Du, Bontnewydd, gynt o 4 Bryn Llan, Llandwrog, yn 91 mlwydd oed. Family flowers only but donations will be gratefully received in memory of Mary towards NSPCC and Oxfam (Cheques payable to 'R & A Hughes and Son Donations Account' or please visit our website to make an online donation www.rahughesandson.co.uk ). She was a devoted mum to Mark, Gary and Clive. She will be dearly missed and lovingly remembered. Service and committal at Colwyn Bay Crematorium at 11.00am. Devoted wife of the late Jackie, loving mother of Maureen, Martyn and Bronwen, adored grandmother of Michael and Jonjames. Tel (01286) 673072. November 29, 2021. LL16 4RH. Families and friends can share via various social channels, one single share can go further than you think. (Tony) February 24th, 2022. Ymholiadau Peredur Roberts, Derwgoed, Llandderfel, Bala, LL237HG, 01678530239. Tel. Ffn 01492 640348. Family flowers only by request, but donations in memory of Bob can be made to Tryfan Ward, Ysbyty Gwynedd and will be gratefully received c/o Lord-Brown & Harty Funeral Directors, 12 Trinity Square, Llandudno, Conwy, LL30 2RA. Tel. The hearse will leave Capel y Porth, Porthmadog at approximately 10:45pm, travelling down New Street so that friends and neighbours may pay their final respects to Mavis if they so wish. 01745 812935, Passed away peacefully on December 9th 2021, aged 91 years. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. Search North Wales obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com. Beloved wife of Malcolm, dearly loved mother and mother in law to Simon and Julie, and Clare, loving Nainy to Ashley, Charlie, Nonny and Ellis, and a dear sister. 01352 741265. An unbelievably talented engineer and craftsman, his work was universally regarded as being the best. Family flowers only, donations in memory of Derek will be gratefully received towards St David's Hospice. Funeral service takes place on Wednesday 22nd December at 2:45pm at Colwyn Bay Crematorium with refreshments served at the Conwy Comrades social club to follow (Conwy Legion). Much loved Auntie to all her nieces and nephews. Derbynnir blodau yn ddiolchgar er cof am Alan, pe dymunir. Suddenly at Ysbyty Gwynedd, Bangor, and of 21 Hyfrydle, Caernarfon, aged 58 years. Rhagfyr 7fed 2021. contact IPSO here, 2001-2023. Much loved Nanny Pat to Damon, Jessica, Jamie and Ethan. The Daily Post is the established voice of North Wales, and now you can keep up to date through our interactive e-edition. Public service at Libanus Chapel, Benllech, Wednesday December 15th at 11:00am.
Katarina Witt 1988 Costume, Mollie Busta Net Worth, Articles D