Yellowhorse, David. Shipping costs are calculated automatically when you checkout. Click Here to Stay Up to Date With New Product Announcements! Shipping costs are calculated automatically when you checkout. Lived in LA (Baton Rouge area) and KY (Central City, Greenville, and Beaver Dam). All blades are hardness tested to insure proper heat treat. Shop by Designer. In Stock. I'll make you one, go ahead and drop me a line. I'll make you one, go ahead and drop me a line. The clean modern design is accentuated by matching hardware, safety, and push button. Buck CUSTOM David Yellowhorse Old Glory Knife #743 Wood Case USA Eagle Star Flag. Clark Blades, founded in 2013 by David Clark is a New Mexico knifemaker. GALLERY AXES Full tang edged tools for combat or general field use. Ended: Feb 24, 2023. DAVID BOYE EARLY CUSTOM KNIFE - 1970's VINTAGE A fantastic example of David Boye's early knife design excellance. With powerful tools and services, along with expert support and education, we help creative entrepreneurs start, manage, and scale their businesses. Condition: Used Used. It ought to be a crime. Curry Slim Variant $ 999.00 . Date Added: 07/08/2022, By: Mosier, David David, 49, is the owner of Diggs Customs, a line of custom-made hunting knives. Dr T Knives / David Taber Custom Carboquartz Lockback Whittler. John Gray Tracker Dan Bloodshark Folder. I'm sure there will be many editions to come, so be sure you get yours today. Made in the USA David Lespect Custom Knife Desert Ironwood "Gidgee" Flipper. This site is to show some of the fine custom knives created by David Brodziak. Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. If no contact can be made, your order will be cancelled. HANDMADE CUSTOM YELLOW LIP PEARL LINERLOCK KNIFE. . River Hawk EDC hawkbill, New River Knife Works exclusive! David Boye started making knives in the early 1970's, developing his trademark Dendritic Cobalt metal alloy knife blade innovation and his famous book, "Step-by-Step Knifemaking" along the way. And they gave them to all the residents of the county. Their goal is to make beautiful, high-performance knives that use the best materials at relatively affordable prices. $309.84, $774.60 David has been creating distinctive Tactical fixed blades and folders for almost a decade. Date Added: 07/08/2022, By: Mosier, David This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. For our international customers, you must call or email after ordering to arrange for duties/customs and declarations before we will ship your order. Custom web development by NP Group, Set up Email Notifications For This Maker. By placing an order the buyer represents that he or she is of legal age and that the products ordered will be used in a lawful manner. Date Added: 02/24/2023, By: Clark Blades, (David Clark) . DAWSON CUSTOM KNIVES (BARRY DAWSON), NEWLY ADDED ITEMS. David Mosier Knives - AZCK | Arizona Custom Knives Home Knives by Maker Mosier, David You're viewing products from Mosier, David "I started collecting knives when I was 10 years old and became involved in martial arts when I was 12. All orders shipped USPS (including Express) may take an additional business day to process and ship. Originally from Brookhaven, MS. Ive had a number of DM Customs pass through my hand, and most have been moved on to a new home. The self-taught bladesmith has been making knives for 11 now, including tomahawks and axes. Consult your local and state laws before ordering if you are in doubt. Thanks a lot for watching, I hope you liked the video!Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!Folow me on INSTAGRAM!https://www.instagram.com/avknives_/ Do you have a set of antlers you would like made into knives? Consult your local and state laws before ordering if you are in doubt. We sell on-line and at craft fairs. Clear All, By: Kulis, David Davids work has got exceptionally good. Hogue. Exclusive designs and limited edition knives only available here. Date Added: 09/23/2022, By: Yellowhorse, David , Buck Knives Original Price $1,716.00 Home Here is a cool selection of David Yellowhorse knives. The new Bon Fide comes in silver (shown) or OD Green for 99.99. Spa treatment and titanium hardware anodized by David Clark. About Winkler Knives. Original Price $774.60 Use the search and filter options below to help narrow your results. No Sheath, Never Used, Good Condition See original listing. David McConnell made this bowie with an 8-inch blade of 1075 steel. $858.00, $1,716.00 Boxes or military addresses require shipping via USPS. David Brodziak has been making knives from his home in Albany, Western Australia since 1989. Gear & Accessories. We strongly recommend shipping UPS if you need guaranteed delivery by a certain date. We custom manufacture a diverse line of high performance edged tools, as well as, breaching and rescue tools used by armed forces, law enforcement, first responders, and outdoor enthusiast. He works with both carbon steel and damascus as well. They're good for your mental health! Clyde W. If you're in the market for a nice leather sheath for that favorite knife, particularly if it's a custom knife, look no further than Seward Leather in Austin, Arkansas. Todd Fischer Stormtrooper Lash $ 659.00 . Regular price $700.00 Sale price $625.00 Save $75.00 Out of Stock David Clark Knives Grunt 3.25 Flipper Magnacut Blade with . $785.00. They're good for your mental health! Find various Custom knives in our cutlery. Under Add your personalization, the text box will tell you what the seller needs to know. We strongly recommend shipping UPS if you need guaranteed delivery by a certain date. January 1, 2021 at 12 pm - Custom book opens. Manufactured Knives. collection of knives that are made by David and painted by Carol Ann On top of all that, he is just a nice guy who keeps you in mind during the entire process. These fantastically detailed pieces are all intricately When you receive your knife if you are not happy with it you may return it within 7 days for a full refund after notifying me. Date Added: 02/14/2023, By: Buck Knives , Yellowhorse, David From his studio in Granger, Indiana, Larry Davis crafts remarkable custom knives with an incredible attention to detail and passion for quality. Feb 14, 2023. Date Added: 10/28/2019, Copyright 2023 Arizona Custom Knives. Date Added: 10/22/2021, By: Mosier, David Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Click Buy it now or Add to cart and proceed to checkout. By owning a David Hall Custom Knife you will also have a LIFETIME chance to win my yearly "Knife In The Field" photo contest starting in 2018! Date Added: 10/19/2022, By: United Cutlery , Yellowhorse, David Buck Knives. All knives carry a satisfaction guarantee. David Hinton Custom Knife Knives. It may not display this or other websites correctly. USPS Express International shipments with declarations greater than $200, incur an additional $15.00 fee for postage/insurance. Sale! It ought to be a crime. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Buying is open to all. Absolutely! I like knives, and once upon a time, although I was willing to save, a top maker heard my income, and had nothing more to say. So there are NO exact replicas. Sale Price $309.84 Menu Cart (0) Eric Ochs NY Special. Images, Content & Designs D.P. Good news! Clear All, By: United Cutlery , Yellowhorse, David Offering handmade knives, folders and straight knives, made from D2, S30V, CPM 154, 1095 and my own damascus steel. All rights reserved. $197.00 + $22.65 shipping. Here are the best knives of 2023 for for folks like you and me. 845 C30, Vincent, OH, 45784, United States. O'Connor in their home town of Albany, Western Australia. You are using an out of date browser. It is the responsibility of the buyer, not the seller, to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws in regard to the possession, and or use, of any item purchased. Phone hours: 9am - 5pm EST 1. Previous Custom Knife Gift Certificate Next Cutler Caper. The Harlock is a stout and stylish EDC automatic knife from D Rocket Designs. Ideal for any cutting task in which a superior quality cutting tool is the key to success, the Yellowhorse David Custom Buck Knife is an excellent instrument for any individual. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.   United States   |   English (US)   |   $ (USD). Barrett Full Dress Quantum. Any customers with separate shipping and billing addresses are subject to follow up contact. We assume no responsibility for any harm or injury resulting from the sale, trade, use or handling of any product purchased from us. Each blade collector knife takes more than 30 hours and one month to produce, and incorporates the work of the artisan over many intentional processes. david.theknifeman@gmail.com. David Hall Custom Knives | Vincent OH (60% off), Sale Price $858.00 Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. Welcome to R. L. Davis Handmade - Custom Knives. Mon Open. Time left: 1d 2h | Starting bid: US $675.00 [ 0 bids] Bid Amount - Enter US $675.00 or more. Feel free to call 803-561-1343 for private appointments in Columbia. Set includes a 22 mag North American 5 shot Derringer and a Buck Advantage Folder. David Roeder is a custom knife maker that specializes in fixed blades. KNIVES Custom manufactured and designed for unfailing performance. I also sent him some ideas and rough dimensions I wanted for a dagger, and he put his own creative touches on the design and made it up for me. Date Added: 01/03/2023, By: United Cutlery , Yellowhorse, David To read He forges, preferring a primitive style, using natural materials.. For Sale: Custom & Semi Production Knives (Dealer), KnifeMaker's Market: Knives & More for Sale, Wanted: Knifemaker / Craftsman / Related Services, Busse / Swamprat / Scrapyard Knives For Sale, For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey", International (Non-US) For Sale & Trade Forums, David Mary Custom Hosted Knifemaker Subforum - Please read before posting. Date Added: 02/23/2022, Copyright 2023 Arizona Custom Knives. Unused. He started out by working in his father's jewelry shop and eventually developed extensive skills working with silver, gold and semi-precious stones. Bought another excellent fixed blade from David Mary knives, Great seller! All my knives are made without using CNC equipment or laser blanking. He also did a great job regrinding a Nakiri for me. I really dont know if I can add anything to this so how about a picture of a few that I have from David. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Their knives are a bridge between factory-made knives and ultra - expensive custom, artisanal knives. Think I'm up to 5, including a couple he did for others (Good Knife Co, etc). Date Added: 10/10/2022, By: United Cutlery , Yellowhorse, David You're very welcome, and than you all for the really kind words. $299.99 + $9.85 shipping. Use the search and filter options below to help narrow your results. Shipping costs are calculated automatically when you checkout. Blades are handmade by removal method using 440 C tempered to a 58-59 on Rockwell scale. 377 were here. Jason Clark Custom Knives Model #1 Liner Lock RWL 34 Blade with Carbon Fiber Scales/ Timascus Bolster and Clip/ Blue Anodized Titanium Liner. Date Added: 05/24/2022, By: Clark Blades, (David Clark) Each knife I make is a little different than the next. By placing an order the buyer represents that he or she is of legal age and that the products ordered will be used in a lawful manner. Old school craftsmanship and modern design expressed in steel, bronze and Ti. All rights reserved. There are many sizes and materials to choose from. As an Army MP my interest in tactical and self-defense weapons was spurred on even further. Burger Custom EXK CFL M390 Spear Point Fat Carbon Inlay Front Flipper 4843. A Maker's Most Wanted! Tue Open. Inquire. David Lespect Custom Knife Desert Ironwood "Gidgee" Flipper. Date Added: 01/04/2023, By: Clark Blades, (David Clark) Tony Bose Zulu In Exhibition Grade Sambar Stag Tony Bose, On Sale, All Salable Items, Folding Knives $ 6,250.00 $ 5,995.00 Add to cart Sale! Read more. Deny a man a custom knife? I currently use S30V, ATS-34, 154CM and D2 steels. Typically, orders of $35 USD or more (within the same shop) qualify for free standard shipping from participating Etsy sellers. Full retail price of both books: $255 (33% discount) Art and Design in Modern Custom Folding Knives Art and Design in Modern Custom Fixed-Blade Knives The Art of Custom Knifemaking: 100 Custom Knife Related Projects in the Making These books are unique among books about custom knives. We are unable to provide refunds in the event that the package that you have ordered was seized by customs or other agencies. and I've have had David make a couple prototypes of my designs, that I have been very happy with. .100" AEB-L Run EDC and Neckers - blanks cut and with heat treater, David Mary Zoomerang, coming soon to Empire Outfitters. Owner is a Field Editor for Blade Magazine. Another big fan here. Date Added: 02/24/2023, By: Szabo, Laci , Mosier, David You must log in or register to post here. Deep down i'm an artist and I strive for that creative outlet. David Roeder Custom Knife "Forged in Fire" Hand Forged 5160 Steel, Walnut and Patina Copper Bowie - Knife Purveyor Home / Shop / Blade Material / Carbon Steel / David Roeder Custom Knife "Forged in Fire" Hand Forged 5160 Steel, Walnut and Patina Copper Bowie A Limited Edition model goes for $250. Custom Dirtdobber for Cory Newsom $ 825.00 Looking for a Custom Order Thanks for looking at our gallery If you are looking for a knife that is custom and designed specifically for you, feel free to contact me for orders. Date Added: 03/11/2022, By: Case Knives , Yellowhorse, David They flow from the tip to the pommel exhibiting crisp clean grind lines. Date Added: 10/01/2021, Copyright 2023 Arizona Custom Knives. Orders to P.O. Very Rare Custom Troodon with Tony's Scarab Logo-ed Pocket Clip. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. Either tweaking his designs, working with you for options such as handle materials, blade types, etc. CRKT Bona Fide. So I became a maker myself. aka Voyager XL Tanto Mod Thread - didn't happen, Brand New Design, Tactical Ring Tanto, aka Tant-O. Date Added: 11/08/2021, By: Clark Blades, (David Clark) Do you like knives? I recently had him do an incredibly large custom and he blew me away with the results. Main goal is to be able to provide a quality knife. Excellent condition. If no contact can be made, your order will be cancelled. SKU: 9895 Category: Previously Sold. 10 talking about this. Date Added: 02/08/2023, By: Yellowhorse, David , Case Knives It may not display this or other websites correctly. Original Price $228.00 You are using an out of date browser. David Clark Fortitude. Borka Blades SBKF. Orders to P.O. JavaScript is disabled. David M Lavoie Custom Knives : Gallery: Forge-Shop: Process: Folders : HOME PAGE : Contact Us Thank you very much for the kind words everyone. Clark Blades, (David Clark). Kudos to David for making some lasers. Hours. the gallery album that shows some of Carol Ann O'Connor's fine You must log in or register to reply here. Date Added: 02/23/2022, By: Buck Knives , Yellowhorse, David David Yellowhorse is a fourth generation Navajo Native American silversmith whose reputation for creating handmade tribal works of art has brought him recognition throughout the cutlery industry and the world. I do all my own blanking, sheath making, heat treating and cryo freezing. 845 C30, Vincent, OH, 45784, United States. What box would hurt more landing on your head? Date Added: 01/04/2023, By: Mosier, David Found something you love but want to make it even more uniquely you? By placing an order the buyer represents that he or she is of legal age and that the products ordered will be used in a lawful manner. RUGGED ELEGANCE IN A UNIQUE, COLLECTIBLE TOOL. MIKE DILLUVIO, ST. CLAIR, MI. Empire Outfitters is a family run business established to provide unique, high quality custom knives and gear at the best possible price. Offering handmade knives, folders and straight knives, made from D2, S30V, CPM 154, 1095 and my own damascus steel. CRKT. In 1996 I decided that I would learn to make knives myself. Hello. All his knives and sheaths are individually made by him from beginning to end. If you have been thinking about picking up a knife from David, please do, and do not hesitate. CRKT-Columbia River Knife and Tool. Dan Dagget Custom Knife Stag Dagger $ 495.00 Add to cart Dr. Fred Carter Custom Knife 1974 Engraved Micarta Finger Grooved Hunter $ 695.00 Add to cart Phil Boguszewski Custom Knife Black Micarta Duck Linerlock Flipper #4 $ 1,350.00 Add to cart Steve Likarich Custom Knife Mother of Pearl and Damascus Persian Fixed Blade $ 1,695.00 Add to cart $ 850.00 Add to Cart. I do have at least another 1 on the way sometime. From beginning the knife making process until the end when its in my hand, it has all been a great experience. This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. Please call our buyer David Harvey to discuss terms. Orders placed by 3:00pm EST will be shipped the same day. David is an established full time maker and is accredited with numerous awards for his artistically created knives. Please understand that this policy is to protect our customers from fraud and theft. And there was a sculptor/blacksmith that made these knives, along with two other blacksmiths. Not enough creativity. If no contact can be made, your order will be cancelled. $200.64, $228.00 0. Date Added: 09/21/2022, By: Buck Knives , Yellowhorse, David My passion is tactical type knives and most of my knives are built to be carried and used on a daily basis, so I try to incorporate a size and functionality that applies accordingly. Date Added: 02/15/2023, By: Kulis, David The influence of Navajo heritage and tradition are evident in each magnificent piece they create. We strongly recommend shipping UPS if you need guaranteed delivery by a certain date. (50% off), Sale Price $200.64 got 4 customs from David..all beyond excellent for the price. From the exquisitely designed Custom Kitchen and Custom Outdoor blades . painted by Carol over a number of months. Both of Dr. David Darom's books sold together! You can view them. Cash Price: $1,500 (net via Venmo or Zelle) . Kershaw Knives. Date Added: 02/27/2023, By: Clark Blades, (David Clark) Each are different works of art, and are signed by David. All my custom knives & Sheaths are made 100% by me. Consult your local and state laws before ordering if you are in doubt.
Ben Roethlisberger Father, Articles D