Connor and Hank already have their hands full dealing with hostile humans and their own pasts, but when former CyberLife employee Alex and an RK900 named Nines enter the picture, things get even more complicated. His RK is far more useful than he would ever have imagined, and they're closing cases in record time. After her disappearance, her bodyguard, High Guardsman Nines, is left with the mission to find the Queen before Richard Perkins, lest the entire merfolk species fall. Synopsis: Since he got stuck there, all Connor had for distraction was a Sumo-shaped imperfection in the wall, and a count of how many days he had gone missing. Connor responded in a threatening tone, Hank seeing the horrified expression on Leah's face and lightly rubbing her back to prevent her from flashing back to the abuse she suffered. Synopsis: "But if Connor can abstract lovemake it a blueprint, viewed from above, not quite a part of himselfhe can begin to decode it. Comment: Focuses on an alternate revolution path where human and android cooperation will be necessary. ' "August slipped away into a moment in time." She has had a tough life, like her parents being brutally murdered wh. (Or: Amanda quietly wins on the stage. Despite that, Hank's new partner couldn't say a word. Recently, you've been given the task of . Only to run into human beings that might be more dangerous. Every chapter I read makes my heart rate skyrocket. Synopsis: On a rooftop far above Detroit, Connor finds a deviant, angry and damaged and desperate. Chapter 1. . However, shortly after her coronation, the Queendom is attacked by a band of humans with much more sinister plans than mere destruction underway. The only thing is, android related crimes have risen and theres a new competitor for Cyberlife approaching on the horizon. Maybe he can win over Amanda again. Work Search: Date Aug 15, 2038. The fearful part wants to put distance between them, before Hank does it himself after what Connor is about to tell him. Synopsis: Markus and his comrades managed to reach a peaceful end to the android-human conflict. You are the android sent by Cyberlife designed to hunt down deviants along side your partners, Lieutenant Hank Anderson and his son, Detective Connor An Railee Cross was the daughter of Scarlett Cross and Michael Cross. Synopsis: AWOL military android RK800-57 'Connor' turns up on the streets of Detroit, looking for answers on deviancy - looking to save the undeviated RK900 he left behind. He was too old and broken and fucked up to deserve this, but Connor made it too easy to want it anyway. please note this includes all sexual activity, not just homosexual or bisexual, including het. Actually get Hank out of the house, if at all possible. , , . Detroit: Become Human - Android Rebellion Baseball Cap. Look after yourself! Or any. He could have joined the machine uprising. Detroit: Become Human / Characters - TV Tropes Connor and Hank meet up after Connor dies the first time. . , , : , - , - . Synopsis: Hank knew he shouldn't be so surprised with all the androids becoming deviant as of late, but to think Connor, Mr. It has an effect. Perkins and Colin continue doing their best, but now they're trying to track down two serial killers with no clues left behind. The scene opens with a person, with blond hair and in a suit standing in an elevator as it goes up. He sees his chance to run away and takes it, taking the last bus out of Detroit. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, (Formerly called: "Enneas - The Kamski Trial"). Who the fuck knows. A bunch of different stories, some may be AUs or deviate from the main story. (In other words: violent androids fuck everything up, CyberLife has some dark secrets, the characters annoy each other). Comments: A scary good example of crack played straight. *Follows the storyline of Detroit: Become Human* You've been working at Detroit City Police Department for a few years, being in the police force had been you're dream job since you were a child. , , , , , - . Set in a world where merfolk are magic but not myth, Princess Ada is to be crowed Queen of the seven seas. After being deemed a hopeless Jane Doe case, she enrols into the police academy and becomes a high-ranked detective at the Detroit Police Department to try and rebuild herself. Bunch of Yandere headcanons of DBH characters Comments: This is an AU where Connor is programmed to feel pain. Who will he encounter? All the while he broke apart, pieces by pieces. Gavin never did know how to back down from a fight. Play three distinct androids and see a world at the brink of chaos - perhaps our future - through their eyes. Detroitbecomehuman Stories - Wattpad Detroit Become Human Stories | Quotev Synopsis: Connor sensed danger gathering itself in dark alleys and abandoned houses, watching from jagged windows and stained curtains. Connor awoke inside of a Cyberlife store, unaware of how he got there but somehow knowing this wasn't the first time the RK800 had been there. She's been all business since before the android revolution when her wife, Victoria Jenning, was unfortunately murdered by a deviant. Synopsis: A series of short stories focusing on Connor's new insecurities and the people around him who help calm them. Nonsense Void DBH Fanfiction Rec List - Tumblr To understand.". They've always been so kind to me. As Markus and the remainder of Jericho prepares to protest, Connor goes on a suicide mission to Cyberlife tower to recruit androids for the cause. This will be the first book I write, and I need some descriptive words to fill places. Synopsis: In the months following the android's peaceful campaign for equal rights, Detroit has mostly returned to normal. When the deviant doesn't show, Hank finds him beaten and tortured within an inch of his life. However, that didn't mean he wasn't ready in a split second. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page though; that goes in the discussion page. He just needed to keep some levity. Change your graphic card options from Quality to Performance: 4.1.Right-click on your desktop and then go to Nvidia Control Panel 4.2.Navigate to Adjust image settings with preview Under Preview, check Use my preference emphasizing: 4.3. Connor/Reader/Markus. Despite CyberLife chasing after him, he has conti (I didn't make any of these) 23 parts. Hank faces a shitty mental health week, but this time, he's got Connor to help him through it. "I was told to.. Give this necklace to the person that's the most precious to me"You stepped closer to Connor and put the necklace around his neck. Connor x Android Reader (fem). A woman. hank is confused but he loves his android son. Of course, Connor's the only one who knows just how complicated things are now, and he's got slightly bigger problems at the moment. And then another. Synopsis: Connor has a long, winding road ahead of him in figuring out just who he is, but with Hank by his side, that road might be a little less curvy. Synopsis: Connor gets a glimpse of 'JERICHO'. anyone's attention. There were no words. Or; North gets the mother figure she absolutely bloody deserves. FanFiction | unleash . Will his developing feelings for 'Nines' be the thing to change this? Perhaps most popularly, Connor and Hank continuing solving crimes together, and in general improve upon their friendship. Detroit: Become Human / Fanfic Recs - TV Tropes A letter that just couldn't be real. Synopsis: Following the incident at Cyberlife Tower, Hank is having a hard time trusting that Connor is always Connor. At least, they're not supposed to. Instead, he lifts his eyes to watch Hank's reaction. He expects some alcohol and stress relief. for the love of arachidae by MegaBadBunny, fifth option/eleventh hour by MegaBadBunny. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here. When the day came, Hank was still in a coma, and nobody remembered about the 15th of August. By: Manga-bird. Based off of a singular image on the steam board for D:BH that really got me thinking - eventually it turned into an entire fanfic! Hank wanders off into a foggy, abandoned town in hopes of finding his long-dead son, and runs into some fucking bullshit on the way. It's part one of a series, has. He doesnt plan on telling Hank or anyone else, for that matter. Connor rose up against his creators and joined his people in their struggle for freedom. Inuyasha 2. Ginn never thought of talking to Reed until they were put on the same case one day after the revolution. Synopsis: No one knows Gavin Reed is an illegitimate child and the half-brother to Elijah Kamski. Mostly gen. Alternate title: I Don't Know, I Didn't Think I'd Get This Far. Don't be turned off by the original character - she is there, unusually, not as a love interest or self-insert, but a fully formed personality who serves to guide and grow North. Synopsis: A suspect uses Connor's deactivation code. Detroit: Become Human. With Christmas just around the corner, can Hank Anderson and his team solve this case before the holidays? Weirder than that, and maybe worse than that, the hyper-advanced AI investigator has decided to imprint itself on Hank, so now he's got to teach Connor about the important things about life, like action movies and the Metallica Black album. This is the last thing anyone would suspect when they meet a man named Gavid Reed. Jin, youre hot Andrs spoke up, visibly wincing at the temperature of her forehead, and the tallers head had just dropped down once he removed his hand, as if she had been leaning on it. (In other words: violent androids fuck everything up, CyberLife has some dark secrets, the characters annoy each other). Proof that the remaining 10% is worth turning into a deviant for here: These are recommendations made by tropers for Detroit: Become Human fanfics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. This story is bas [ danganronpa x dbh au ] ", a thousand million stars by anathebookworm, Your Face Is Frowning Oh So Thin (But The Corners Of Your Eyes Are Smiling) by A_M_Kelley, Break Me Slowly by ChangeTheCircumstances. Years of hoping for the androids to reclaim their equality was too long to wait for Y/N, so they started running About three months after the events of Detroit: Become Human, Connor continues to struggle with his new-found emotions. Even after the success of the Android revolution and Connor's reinstatement at the DPD, Hank still needs reassurance that he hasn't been tricked again if Connor is out of sight for too long. Serving as the main villainous protagonist of his story, the secondary antagonist of Markus' story, and a major antagonist of Kara's story.. New policies were put in place, and the country had begun to put itself together. Detroit: Become Human Fanfic Recs. Comment: One of my absolute favorite fics. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available from thestaff@tvtropes.org. "Hank, since you're on administrative leave, I assume you haven't heard. "A headache, or-", "Please, please, I'm sorry!" Y/n, a half human/half android who helps repair and fix other androids finds themselves in a predicament when the fight between androids and humans becomes more apparent each day. Comments: This fic is a breakdown of the scene where Connor. They solve crimes and the world changes around them. Who knows. There must be a glitch in his system somewhere, right? Synopsis: After Markus spares Connor's life, Connor has a moment alone with his thoughts and everything that normally entails. Did you know androids need to breathe in order to survive? tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words. It feels familiar in a way that shouldn't feel like anything. Synopsis: Connor is hurt on the job and Hank races against the clock to find a way to save him. Kara was a rare prototype android, an AX700, made to be the caretaker of famous painter Carl Manfred. But what if RK950 was able to find her own way? He doesnt feel. But this particular doe-eyed, brunette kid is strangely insistent about working with him.And despite the young man's decidedly genuine personalitythe detective just knows there's more to him than meets the eye. A story about underdogs and nearly hopeless causes. He does, however, have a strong online presence, and a very large following on his several meme accounts. Comments: Probably my favourite DBH fic out there. Jin was not sick. Detroit: Become Human Crossover | FanFiction The incident, when it happened, was not what he was expecting. It finds out quickly that it's not the only android aboard. After realizing that Markus is not the person she expected him to be, she begins to realize that she must intervene to help the android movement, if it is to succeed without his help. Alone *One Direction Fanfic*. But can Elijah convince Leo to sign the adoption papers before the clock ticks from sweet sixteen to legal eighteen? Every choice you make affects the outcome of the game, with one of the most intricately branching narratives ever created. His red wall may still have some shards in place but it's okay. Or: Connor needs Hank to trust him for the sake of the investigation, but in the process he accidentally learns what it means to be alive. The story has romance and sex scenes, which have thus far been minimal slow burn stuff, but the author always warns the reader so they can skip if desired. For him to want to do this. Just as Connor -53 starts to hit his stride, strange memories begin to surface: corrupted data, an advanced RK model, and the horrifying implications of past lives in CyberLife Tower. i appreciate you taking the time to check this out :), i will not do anything that involves non-con, minor shipping, aging up younger characters, and more not so good things.
Joyner 250 Sand Viper, Articles D