George took a shaky breath, the soothing way the object in Clay's hand was running along his skin was giving him chills; full of anticipation. (I would like to thank kinkly.com btw because I didn't know if I wanted to use leather or silicone but leather seemed more suiting; it hurts less. The tallers groans became louder as his thrusts got sloppier, "S-Such a slut, wanna cum don't you?" "O-Ok" The taller smirked at the response, he reached a free hand to the object still inside George; pressing a small button as it began buzzing inside the brunet, "Good; now count.". His newest friend seems to feel the same way. The smaller cried out, gripping the sheets near his head as his body jolted forward; being held in place with the hand on his hip. George shuddered, though he didnt protest to Dreams advances. I'm Working Dream got the memo and quickened his pace. George bit into his lip drawing blood before opening his mouth, silently screaming as he felt himself fall at the edge. He grabbed it out, feeling along the object that was wrapped in smooth black leather; a lime green ribbon wrapped around the base in a bow. "You remember the safeword, right?" He wasn't worried until he felt something small grazing right below his tailbone; the soft silicone moving against his skin until it was teasing against the outside of George's hole. He wrapped the silky material around George's forearms multiple times until the rope ended and he tied a bow; now leaving the smaller with his arms tied up behind his back. Sleepover. George bit his swollen lip, looking up and nodding eagerly. Clay growled as he grabbed the small object from his pocket, holding it up with two fingers near both their heads; George looked at it and widening his eyes even more before tearily looking at the blond in front of him, holding Clay's arm that was hooked on his collar. "F-Fuck t-there!" Relying on the memory of a whirlwind first love (and unhealed heartbreak) five years ago, George uses his pain to create an overnight hit that shoots them both into the limelight. I would have given you your vengeance on a silver platter. 9. F44_9, StrawberryShortcvke, nyanbread, LoggyAshlyRD, Akumaby, chelseaalolz, Nest_Avadavat, Alphalaudje, Theoneintheair, lise2202, romancefangirl, mellow5hfr3, youreverydaytransboi, Idropkickorphansforfree, Yamyumye, f1nleywasfound, Chloenotfoundxd, Caatnipp, 1pxmpkxn1, Robbie_609, freakinthecorner, chezzza, Vzrivokiller, xiaomi_kaeyan, Sadstarchild40, Fenix753, Kikithebeast77, eGFcmUAX1, Cyinthia, Noah_nooa, kristenbowman, British_person, Tuubboat, Galaxy_Snow, Kilmon, Isabella_Magnolia, i_read_too_much_shit, Avocado_cookie, bee_go_buzz, Melina_Br, breme_lexis, ThatSly_Jaymer, Paytonalamo, bossman_smiley, azul091805, dreamspphole, SharingisntKaren, cybersaori, PillowKnight, Maybehelp, and 466 more users The sky grew dark and cloudy as the beginnings of a storm took place. "C-Clayyy!". One on the barrel, one on the handle beside the trigger. In the late nights of Squid Craft, Dream and George finally talk to each other. The pad of his finger gently placed against the plastic groove. The brunet hummed, shivering a bit at the cold but he felt cleaner. 21. You came in, 3rd place with 32,000 points. En face de lui, tait Dream, un ami. 5. Dreamnotfound Smutshots. "I asked because I'm, you know. Simon Curtis laser guns up hit me different today. Ive been in second place, despite the few times Sapnap overtook me. His own laser gun still in his hand. Ice Cubes and Burns 11. He moved some things around before settling on something they both enjoyed; it was a new toy that was meant to be a surprise for George but what better time to use it than now. If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. George bit his lip, trying to press his hips back against the other but was quickly shut down with a pull of the collar; whimpering slightly in response. "M-More!" He could feel Georges dick as it hardened in his hand. Ongoing. TikTok video from . Birthday Boy DreamNotFound Smutshots by DreamNotFoundFan Fandoms: Minecraft (Video Game) . Introduction/Recommendations It's been two years since the Dream Team broke up. And, despite knowing better, Dream let him. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works DreamNotFound Smutshots DreamNotFoundFan. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Clay | Dream/GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF), Bottom GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF), Animal Hybrids (Mainly Smut) Oneshots (REQUESTS CLOSED), GeorgeNotFound/Sapnap (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream/GeorgeNotFound/Sapnap (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream/Technoblade (Video Blogging RPF), Technoblade/Phil Watson (Video Blogging RPF), Noah Brown/Ponk | DropsByPonk/Sam | Awesamdude, The Things We Left Unsaid (I'll Say Them if You Will), Clay | Dream & GeorgeNotFound & Sapnap (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream & GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream & Sapnap (Video Blogging RPF), GeorgeNotFound & Sapnap (Video Blogging RPF), Omega GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF), Non-Traditional Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics, Technoblade & Phil Watson (Video Blogging RPF), Technoblade & TommyInnit (Video Blogging RPF), Wilbur Soot & Technoblade & TommyInnit & Phil Watson, Sleepy Bois Inc. (Video Blogging RPF) - Freeform, tommy and wilbur are princes and technoblade is a feral god that philza picked up from the woods, because he has nothing better to do or so he says. Every year there's a choosing in Florida, where rich Alphas can choose an omega to be their mate against their will. Complete. Mature (nsfw) my dnf oneshots, reuploaded from ao3 (old book had 1.3M reads) - DNF SMUT - 48 parts Ongoing Mature. Clay groaned, slowly pulling out and watching as his seed began to seep from George's hole. "Watch it, don't wanna have to punish you again. The Country Club is empty at the end of the day and all Dream wants to do is take a shower and go home. 3 (@lime.bed): "ff1970 was the ff that broke my non-crying streak #dreamnotfound #dnf #dnffanfic #fanfic #fanficiton #wattpad #ao3 #dsmp #mcyt". The river of light circled the gun, running down in a falling pattern. Their dynamic has always been like that: A push and pull; a safe space. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. 42 parts. Chores It wasn't long though before the other returned, Clay came back to the smaller; looking at the boy's lip, he grabbed some neosporin and put it on the cut, George wincing a bit before some chapstick was put on the rest of his lips. Movie Night wattpad.com. Ever. 16. George cried out, well as much as he could with the air restraint; screaming in pleasure as his eyes rolled back, painting the comforter with this seed as his prostate was abused and his length was jerked off through his orgasm. With a breathy, exhausted yet curious voice, he whispered. Thats the thing about Dream, he has this presence that makes George feel instantly at ease. I take requests,illl write just about whatever. Anything you'd like; we could have pasta or steak or so-." His grip tightened, straightening his posture. in which george is too nice for his own good and goes to his exs wedding. His heart raced, he could feel it pounding in his fingers. Chapter Text. Dream isnt normal. Clay groaned, speeding up his thrusts while pulling on the leash in his hands; seeing the sides of George's face turn a bit pink but ultimately staying aware for if George said the safeword. Punishment Ongoing, First published Oct 06, 2021 The sight was arousing, satisfying him; he looked to George, quickly untying the boy's arms and tossing the ribbon away. What feels like a blink of an eye, is our whole story together. Yup, the object was missing from the box and yet here it was, in Clay's hand. Not long after, a green lit shone on the wall accompanying his own dark blue lights. George gasped at the coldness, the fingers proding around inside him for only a moment before they were gone. "You want it baby?" The British man only hummed happily in reply, his top priority at the moment was drinking apple juice. Dream continued to get faster, stroking his dick quickly. 7. "You were already stretched earlier, right?" tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). Georges hand had a soft blue glow over it. george looked up at dream, following his staring eyes down to his . his voice was deep, George whimpering at it; it was firm with authority and made his legs weak. He bit his lip, able to feel his own pants getting tight; looking down and seeing his boner outlined underneath the denim. The taller groaned as he felt his own release nearing; "Y-You wanna be a g-good boy for me r-right baby?" "W-What if that's what I want?" He reached a hand below the brunet, grabbing and stroking him in time with his movements. Holy fuck this was so much. "Fuck." He brought the paddle back one last time, slapping the tender and red skin as George moaned loudly. Start reading. Work Search: Out of his depth amongst the urban mishmash and deep within enemy territory, he finds an unexpected ally in a group of bed-breakers calling themselves Nolife. Sapnap convinced him to hangout with him and Quackity because a friend of Sapnap came all the way from Florida "Dream," he says, drawing his name out slowly, something serious in his timbre. His hips moved and rocked against Dreams hand, careful not to move his back too much. 15 Minutes George nodded, his eyes lazily fluttering close. George and Dream play laser tag. His attempts were successful, just as George had suspected they would be. He squirmed trying to get more friction against his dick as the familiar knot in his stomach started to form and twist. corpse husband x fem!oc [ st. DNF Oneshots. Clay slowed his hand on George's member while losing his tight hold on the leash to allow the boy to breath, both moaning as the smaller was filled up while coming down from their highs. Clay hummed, moving his hands to the waistband of George's pants and hooking his fingers under them; moving off the other. Chapter Text. Watch popular content from the . It was strange, because Dream thought hed long since lost the capacity to love someone. Clay retracted the object once more, bringing it back down on the same spot as George cried out once again. "Good boy.". If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. dreamnotfound; Top Clay | Dream (Video Blogging RPF) Bottom GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF) . "Fine but I'm gonna start getting you some softer ones to wear around the house, too. Clay smiled, so good for me, he thought while bringing the other bags next to where George set his. Bad Boy Summer. He knew George was only stretched for the toy earlier and this was a big adjustment, so he waited; massaging where he spanked the boy to soothe the skin, while still keeping a small pull on George's collar. There wasnt even an accompanying bullet so George could shoot himself afterwards and free himself from the shackled misery of the capitalistic games. 18. The taller smirked, the adorable tremble in the others words was so cute; he let go of the boy's chin and ruffled the fluffy brown locks on his head instead. Neon City Once George was turned back over, Clay massaged some more lotion onto the boy's neck, furrowing his eyebrows slightly at the red marks. a story in which a stone cold heart learns to love again. ", "I won't, I won't!" They had no hope of beating Dream, but beating each other was a much different story. *COMPLETED* (Y.O.L.O stands for: YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE) *** Carter Jones, the school nerd, and Killian. 22. He knows he can tell Dream anything, and knows he will always be taken seriously. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. 29. Ride His finger found the trigger again, bracing himself to shoot. If this makes any CCs uncomfortable, I will gladly take it down. The blond groaned at the restraints but continued to give the smaller his punishment; George crying out and moaning as they went on. Once the gun found its way back to his hand, he pressed it back into the arch of Georges back. "And bad boys get punished.". tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos, 1. Hit me up with any recommendations or ideas and uh have fun lol :P There will be warnings for anything that . Only a pellet of metal inside an otherwise empty chamber. He brought a hand back to the tallers hair, running his hands through the blonds mess of locks and chuckling when the other hummed. Little Black Box Roomates Georges dick twitched at the sudden freezing sensation against his usually warm skin. But the bottom only let out lewd moans of pleasure, panting until his body suddenly jolted; moaning loudly. What happens when George Notfound starts having dreams of his past lives? George smiled, giggling a bit. George giggled, turning it over in his hands. He pushed his cold palm against Georges skin. 12 parts. "C-Clay I-I" the brunet stuttered as he knew there was no way out of it, the blond narrowing his eyes at the boy; his usual bright green eyes now turning dark as his pupils got larger, his face stern. This is a book containing one shots. George moaned loudly, his eyes rolling back slightly; his air was restricted, his arms were tied up on his back, his face was practically buried in the comforter and he could feel the burning stretch of the others member until he bottomed out. Clenching the handle tight, he accidentally pulled the trigger the light firing into the air. 2. "Hello George." Introduction/Recommendations ", only focusing on the other's touch. Tears began to fall down the brunet's face with the third spank, his voice wavered as he took pleasure in it. 45 parts. New Years He pulled away, examining the boy's face with a look of compassion. He looked up, seeing George's body trembling slightly. "U-Ungh!" George bit his lip to keep from moaning, but the cold hand pumping his dick was almost too much for him to stay silent. Their constant teasing and flirting was starting to seem a little more real. Will he be able to keep his secret from George? Longish strands of wavy blond hair fell lightly over his forehead, he might need a haircut soon but he kinda liked how it made it easier for George to pull on t-. 8. He gulped, able to feel the slight pull on the leather around his neck; seeing the black rope that led from it to the blond's hand, wrapped around the tan and veiny hand. Feelings that are a long way from platonic. These stories will only be Dream and George, with some appearances from the rest of the dream smp here and there. 12 parts. This is an AU inspired by Dream's Manhunt seriesentirely prewritten and updating every Saturday. George squeaked when he felt a firm hand grasping his sore ass cheek, making him whimper. -Requests open! "More like bi-curious," he echoes, smiling, before melting his own timbre into something warmer, wetter. The taller stepped away from George for a moment, the smaller wondering what he was doing as he heard some shuffling near their nightstand; realization striking him as he heard some shuffling in a well-known box by the two. he approached Clay, "What do you wanna do for dinner? tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). In which I take two of my most favorite things and smash them together. (LIME) This book is a very OLD book. "You ok baby?" All chapters have titles which are kind-of describing what that chapter is about, so each chapter is different. He looked at the skin, making sure they were hurt; they weren't, just a bit red from being tight and George squirming. ", They each laughed as he put it in the box before returning to George's neck. He is forced to make new friends and soon forgets about him. "Y-Yeah, I-I'm good." Hey there, these are just random angstshots; I'm thinking of doing most based of songs, without the following the whole lyrics list, just using them as inspo and theming it off of them. Please consider turning it on! He usually doesn't get noticed, not that he tries to. Clay peppered gentle kisses along the smallers body, wanting to pamper him after having their rough fun. And, an even bigger problem is arising: Dream hasn't told George. Dream leaned over to Georges level, allowing himself to drop the gun so his hand could rest on the wall, pinning George against it. He can't put his finger on why, but he is drawn to him. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Dream and George fuck a lot. The smaller took it as further encouragement to keep going, bobbing his head as best he could; considering his arms were tied up and he was still with his ass in the air on his chest. George panted, he felt so full with the other deep inside him; letting out needy whimpers, he still wanted more. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10. The taller reached to the box on his nightstand, grabbing out a long, thick blue ribbon. Clay groaned at the sight before moving from in front of George and going behind him again, George still tied up in the same position. The blond could feel hot blood rushing through his veins as he made his way down, approaching the kitchen where George was innocently humming a tune whilst finishing putting things away. GeorgeNotFound pushes Dream away, but Sapnap helps them talk. Dream stood behind George, his own green lit gun pressed against Georges lower back. Punishment Nolife has a secret, and their eccentric leader seems to know far more about the Enderdragon and respawn than an ordinary player should. Work Search: 9. When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love. Both of his hands were on the gun, like how it was required. Aside being famous for the Hero Committee, an organization to fight back against crime in the city and so many unexpected and downright supernatural things happened over the years, including, but not limited to:-having monster attacks on a near daily basis do to a supposed "tare in dimensions"-the so called "Night of the Dead", an event that happens every fifty years where spirits at peace get to visit earth for 12 hours-a possible crime ring in the city. "I'm gonna go wash my hands, then we can make dinner together. George is an amazing guitarist and singer. "Were you a good boy while I was gone?" Clay moved his hand quickly on the boy's member until he stopped, still snapping his hips into the boy but holding his hand at the base of George's throbbing member. i'm gonna write some one shots, this includes smut, angst, fluff, and random storie. Ongoing. But George had unearthed it all with his soft smiles and even softer lies. Ok?" Clay tossed the rest of his clothes away, walking to the other side of the bed where George's head was. "You doing ok baby?" Or, that fic where Techno and Phil are old immortals, and Tommy and Wilbur are decidedly not. Shower Secrets He returned to the brunet, grabbing out some wipes and cleaning them both off; making sure to be gentle where he was sensitive. He could almost feel the orgasm at his tip, just a little bit more and he was going to fly off the handle in front of everyone. Please consider turning it on! His head tilted far back while cries emerged from him, screams for his absent dom filling the room as he arched his back; a familiar sensation washing over his body George gulped, his face flushing while trying to maintain eye contact with the taller; the blonds finger tightened in the ring of the collar. But as word of his arrival spreads through the city, he realizes that his quest to kill the Enderdragon may have more repercussions to the balance between life and death than he thought. Work Search: While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. his voice was scratchy, Clay chuckling a bit. A lone bullet that begged for bloodshed, and Dream insisted he would let it rip into his cortex. or, dnf and the love language of quality time. Since you lied to me, touched yourself without me there and did it without permission. It took George a moment to process what the other said but before he could speak, the hand on his hip and the body behind him, pushed him down onto the bed. Clay gave off an intimidating demeanor to George right now, especially since he knew he was in for it; after having lied and been bad while the other was away. You know the entire thing about them being comfortable about this and taking it down if they want i. dnf smut + fluff. The object in his hand was pulled away but just like that it came back; slapping against George's bare ass with a slap. The taller seemed satisfied, a small smirk forming before he turned away; tugging on the leash again as he made his way to the stairs, George following behind as he was led on the leash. dreamnotfound fanart kiss technology in clinical trials / industry abbreviation / how many graphic designers are there in . You heard the place you loved was in trouble, so you came back, but I dontI justwhy didnt you take me? Here it was, at last. "You know you were bad baby; how does ten sound? He thrusted into the cold sensation following the pleasure unable to stop himself. The taller cleaned up the rest of their bodies before trashing the wipes and heading out the room for a moment, "I'll be right back." Ils taient. George's fears started to mix with excitement as they reached the top of the stairs and the taller headed to their bedroom; opening the door and walking in with George closely behind. It was strange to have George so close, to walk right beside him without a weapon in his hand or mask covering his facebecause Dream should hurt him without thinking or feeling remorse. Welcome to the Wattpad version of my Ao3 Kinktober-shots! Though George didnt notice, his brain was too clouded by lust and pleasure to really notice anything. Will things be different when they meet in person? It's all smut oneshots on dreamnotfound, they have said their cool with it and these are fun lol. Around the edges of the long object, it was stitched with thick sky blue thread; in the middle, a heart was cut out. More Than Sweet Dreams The blonde ran one of his hands down Georges body, finding his waist and tapping his fingers against it. 17. The blond tossed the paddle aside, massaging the sore skin while George whimpered; trying to reach down with one of his hands to stroke his member. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", 1. Please consider turning it on! I would have hunted them down with you, Philza, the people who did that to your town. He kept his back pressed against the wall. as well as The taller pulled off the boys back, thrusting roughly into George as he moved his hand quickly on the smallers throbbing member, as well as using his other hand to pull on the leash. 15. "Since you wanted it so bad, why don't you enjoy it even more." Clay rummaged in the pocket of his jeans, looking for the set of keys to open the door in front of him. His other hand moving down, close to Georges awaiting dick. Read the most popular dreamnotfoundsmutshots stories on Wattpad, the world's largest social storytelling platform. George is about to move to America, and will be meeting Dream in person. George looked absolutely destroyed; tear stained cheeks and glossy eyes, his lips swollen and bleeding a bit from how much he bit them, chocolatey hair stuck to the sweat on his forehead and his neck was red with a thick line across it from where the collar had been. I don't give two shits about hate. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Oh and Clay was, admiring the boys beautiful body; tossing the pants and boxers to the side, lifting George's shirt up a good bit before tearing it off; leaving the smaller completely naked besides the collar of course. "How you doing?" He shook his head 'no' and flipped me on my back so he was hovering over me. First published Feb 20, 2021. 12. Dreams hand squeezed down below his tip, allowing his fingers to stop his orgasm as a loud bell rang out signaling the game was over and it was time for everyone to head back into the lobby. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. "Mng-." But he simply fluttered his eyes - letting out a breathless: "No.". They'll still look good on you but you won't have to wear the rougher materials when we're not doing anything 'exciting'." "I'm good, tired and s-sore." The taller awed, George always loved to greet him when he got back; he appreciated it too. Dream gripped Georges dick tighter, pushing against his hips to stop his movement. George hummed, his eyes closing again as he was left tiredly on the bed. 26. Clay gave him another quick kiss; "Good boy." The brunet beamed back; "G-Good evening Clay." His orgasm slowly retreating as he kept trying to squirm and get something, anything out of Dream. 8 parts. I Hate You Too aka: George is forced to live with Dream and they slowly become friends ;), I understand. 25. Clay brought a fresh wipe to George's face, softly cleaning away his tears and the sweat from his forehead; he noticed the bit of blood on George's lip as well. Flashing. [DreamNotFound] Fanfiction Donc..tu veux qu'on parte en voyage. George's mouth fell open but before any words left him, the small toy was pushed into him; making him gasp and whimper slightly. If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. 6. Or, Ranboo is a nepotism baby with an estranged relationship to his father, Dream. Clay was brought out of his thoughts as he looked down to his bubbly hands that were covered in soap, well not exactly to where his hands were getting rinsed but to directly next to the sink bowl. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Jealousy Well hey there ratatata, I dont know what used to be on this page so I'm gonna do my best to remember. He just looked tired. "C-Clay please!" Underage; Hisirdoux "Douxie" Casperan/Jim Lake Jr. Clay | Dream/GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF) Karl Jacobs/Sapnap; FatMemeGod/Nicholas | SocksFor1 My legs were shaking, Clay rubbed his hands on my shoulders and pulled my head back so it was pressed against his bare chest. He groaned, gripping the smallers hair a bit tighter as he began fucking George's mouth; letting out deep moans of pleasure. Yet even though it hurt, he couldn't help but want more; the excitement running through his body, the slight tremble he had; underneath Clay's finger on his hip that was rubbing soothing circles. 6. Maybe it's time for them to say everything they never had the chance to. he grumbled, chuckling in slight annoyance. All he knew was he finally had his body back (maybe? 22. Fuck, Dream! He looked down, rubbing the cold liquid on his hard length; the pleasure was electrifying, especially with George positioned like he was right now; he could get off just to the sight of the boy right now if he wanted. Dream smirked a bit, picking up on the attempted seriousness in his tone. They begin to fall in love, but not every story has a happy ending. George moved his arms to lean more comfortably against the wall. 29 minutes and 59 minutes on the clock. More Than Sweet Dreams his fingers ran over the material and admired the green and blue ribbon and stitching; as well as the well cut out heart in the middle. He leaned back into it. "Bad boys, need to be put back in their place. Fic inspired by A Decent Cup of Tea by Frank Turner. George shakily nodded, "Y-Yes. I dont give two shits about hate. Complete. George shivered at the thought, yeah he wouldn't be able to last. "Will you run from me?" Article from. He looked down at the smaller, cupping the boys chin and tilting his head so he could look up. Work Search: Are they just dreams, or tragic tales from the past of two star-crossed lovers, doomed to fall in love with each other and then lose each other, in a never-ending cycle, for eternity? "D-Don't stop, d-don't stop!" 13. Please consider turning it on! Discover short videos related to dreamnotfound fanfic shots on TikTok. George squirmed and bucked his hips into Dreams hand trying his damnedest to be quiet.
Why Is Tagovailoa Pronounced With An N, Dierya Keyboard Manual Pdf Dk61, Articles D