A: Twenty-five years ago, did you have a vision of how SANA SAFINAZ would play out? Shaping them into free thinking girls in a world where there are so many norms to follow is my miracle moment. Sehr is an amazing mother, values all her relationships and is extremely dedicated to her work. Im constantly evolving. It is not healthy for anyone in any kind of setting to be the one to make the sacrifices while everyone else walks all over you but any relationship is a give and take so sometimes you put yourself first and at other times, your partner, child or a parent. To maintain her own health, she practices yoga and makes sure she cleanses and moisturizes her skin to keep it fresh and young. Sana Safinaz says co-owner hasn't tested positive for coronavirus In April 2016, he and his son, Murtaza Hashwani, were named in the Panama Papers.[8]. If a woman is successful, it is for the betterment of the family, not just financially, but in the way that she is able to prepare her children for the real world, believes Seveen. Sana Safinaz are true innovators and trailblazers in all their business and creative endeavors and have set the bar high for the business of fashion in Pakistan. Being a mother is hard work. I am what I am because of the unrelenting love and tolerance shown towards me by my mother. Sana Safinaz contact info: Phone number: +92 21111003005 Website: www.sanasafinaz.com What does Sana Safinaz do? That is the scary bit! After that we decided that we are going to do lawn on our own. While Miracle Woman Iqraa has much to be proud of professionally, her Miracle Moment is the birth of her second child. "We are sharing Sana Hashwani's test results in order to dispel the rumours that she has Covid19. More and more girls now want to do something of their own and put their education to use. "If you want to grow, no. Everyone has old and immunity compromised family members. Included on the apparel side is the brands latest venture in retail. Of course, theres healthy competition and were all competing against one another but theres also a line that you draw. "Were a population of 210 million people, you will all find your niche. It was truly amazing seeing the response the audience gave to both shows and I felt exhilarated. Being human, she obviously gets tired and drained out. However, the company was nationalised in 1973. Sana Khan with Vishal Karwal. Im basically responsible for 236 lab specimen collection units from Karachi through to Gilgit, 11 stat labs spread through the country, one tertiary lab at stadium road campus, and 12 outpatient medical centers in Karachi, Rawalpindi and Lahore.. Now we feel we are standing at a precipice and we are scared. She believes that if one pursues progress then every setback and every challenge is motivation to work even harder. In Pakistan, copyright laws are very loosely applied; you lose market share, but you learn to live with it. Some of the teachers that taught me are still there and they are my mentors, she says. Salinas journey is an inspiration for all those who sometimes get pulled down by their own do-lists for the day. These girls hadnt even finished schools, nor could they even write, but due to this government initiative, they went on to become the highest earners in their household. Sana Hashwani of Sana Safinaz does not have coronavirus Achievements taste the sweetest when they are shared with your loved ones, she says with a smile. Whatever you sell in an entire Year, one store of Khadi Gramodyog sells in a month. That recognition of the importance of evolution, to move on; Sana and Safinaz are cognizant of the fact that change is good and that makes their brand just as relevant, today, as it was two decades ago. But the industry has won accolades and made fashion shine. She was considering getting a Masters degree but decided to test the waters out here in Pakistan. March 24, 2020. In those days, if you worked, you were sad. She wasnt the best student, pass percentage was low and there were only a handful of women in the field. SH: Not at all. When lawn started getting pricey, they introduced the lighter version - Muzlin - for younger women who didnt necessarily want to dress up daily wear. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Sana Hashwani of Sana Safinaz tests negative for COVID-19 Copying is a worldwide issue; even the big French fashion houses struggle with the problem. I design lawn entirely on my own. Sana Hashwani Profiles | Facebook Nothing is impossible. Sana Safinaz are true innovators and trailblazers in all their business and creative endeavors and have set the bar high for the business of fashion in Pakistan. Trying out something new may not be easy, but it may open doors to a world which is unknown, but is beautiful and rewarding. SH: Unlike other fields there are no professionals, so people learn with you on the job and then someone else poaches them because retail is such a small field. SH: We will; with prt and lawn we have already done it. She is a mother to three teenagers and even though she has much on her plate, she is a constant learner and strives to keep adapting with time. I also free- lance for fashion houses from time to time to remain hands on with my skills, says Seveen. Theyve broken the glass ceiling, to say the least. Binas Miracle Moment was the first time she saw her name on a billboard. Today India looks at our industry; their prt market is not as organised as ours. She doesnt use her phone much and takes a break from social media. Summary. For a young girl stepping into the workforce today she has two things to say be positive and own up to your mistakes. They see we are committed to the brand; that we are moving forward, investing and building the brand. Life before Sana Safinaz was good but Sana is thankful for being here. But with Paperazzi they changed their pace completely. Female surgeons do have it difficult and the choices they have to make on a daily basis are not easy, she admits. Initially, Mehr and Sameena used to get sleepless nights over every typo and missed deadline. There is no doubt in the fact that when Sehrs daughters grow up, they will be her best reflection and much more. Explore Sana-Hashwani profile at Times of India for photos, videos and latest news of Sana-Hashwani. SH: It made us a household name. I am a mother of twins and with that I am working with my mother in law, helping her in her business as one of the most prestigious fashion designer houses in Pakistan. SH: The entirely on our own is no longer something to take pride in. You need to be very liquid because you have to keep re-inventing your stores and opening new ones. Im a makeup artist and own a salon and a photography studio. At 40, Bina Khan feels like she has achieved a little and has a long way to go. Anugerah. Mohsin (Ali Tawasuli) is the person who passes stuff for us. We saw that no one else was doing designer lawn, so we took it on ourselves and took the brand from X to Y. Thats why Sana Safinaz today has a very young dynamic.". Thats rare in the cut throat industry she operates in. There is no long hard work challenge story here. She is glad she made the decision to give more time to her family and now is busy being a good wife, daughter and an arts instructor. "Were not arrogant," Safinaz echoes the thought. Karachista is Pakistan's top news, entertainment, music fashion website. We followed our instincts and they were spot on. Lawn Royals: Sana and Safinaz | The Express Tribune So now when I go to a wedding, I take it as a celebration of the success of the parents, she says. We meet at the Sana Safinaz studio on the Mai Kolachi road in Karachi; its a little wooden door that opens to a wonderland for women. This is how fashion creates jobs. When I did it, that moment gave me power and courage. SH: Profitability is something we will definitely see. Today, almost 30 years on, the brand is still defined as a trailblazer for upcoming brands and has become one of the . Trained as a colon and rectal surgeon, as well as a general surgeon, Dr.Sadaf Khan is currently working at Agha Khan University, Karachi, as both; a clinician and an educator. See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Sana's connections and jobs at similar companies. Theres a lot of competition in the market for bridal wear and everyone is doing a really good job; that client now has got 10 people she can go to. Sadruddin Hashwani - Pakpedia Oskar Schindler - Wikipedia Bahasa Melayu, ensiklopedia bebas This is how you achieve brand loyalty. When youre younger, little things seem big. Read More: Daughter of Sana Safinaz's owner Zevair Hashwani tests positive for COVID-19. During college, I earned my own pocket money working in the kitchen, alumni house or the library. She has always been there for her, pushing her to be the best version of herself, and catching her whenever she has fallen. Sadaf felt weak at the time of the birth of her first child, just like any other working mother would. She had just begun her career when her baby started falling ill very frequently. She strongly believes that whatever happens, happens for a reason. Mehr realized that mistakes happen, and that they didnt have to be as hard on themselves as they were. We started retail, not knowing a thing about it. . Before, I would worry about the gender and looks of the baby. He is creator and chairperson of Hashoo Group, an agglomerate of PC Hotels. A: How does your interiors business fit in? You derive happiness from knowing you are independent. [1][2], Born in Karachi, Sind Province, British India into a Sindhi Khoja Shia Muslim family. There is no doubt that this talented artist has many more feathers to put in her cap in the years to come. You have to keep on innovating," Safinaz says with absolute clarity. Sana Hashwani and Safinaz Muneer shared their challenges, innovations and marketing strategies. Apparel collections include but are not limited to Pret, Diffusion and Bridal Couture lines. It is a time when fame and fortune is favouring the commercial favourites as opposed to the creative experts. Saadia Qamar March 20, 2011. Sana Khan Wiki, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More Its amazing how people have created stuff out of thin air., As a bridal makeup artist, Bina struggles with people who have a constant desire to be fair. This is standard practice. When Safi places an order for lace, the shopkeeper is happy because she has bought his entire supply. Here one has to nurture and build teams which understand the brand. From designing, printing, production, campaign planning and even marketing, it is all done in-house. Then 18 years ago we went into lawn and five years ago we started doing lawn totally on our own. Your children are your extension, something tangible that you leave behind in the world. When we started off, we were the new kids on the block; there was Shamaeel, Rizwan and Faiza. Lawn Royals: Sana and Safinaz. While Sadaf feels going through the strenuous process of becoming a doctor was not that difficult, since she came from a family on doctors, getting into a male dominated field was a bit of a challenge. We are a tiny business, for me it felt super uber cool to have my name up there. The passing percentage was 1% and Shagufta managed to get through it in 4 years. The same goes for interiors; people are not interested in our team designing their house, they want to talk to us; they want our vision. That doesnt mean you should be cold but know what is best for you- emotional health is very important and it should start at the level of our children where we teach them how to deal with their emotions and how to be confident with their presentation., Even women like Sadaf who are very passionate about their work, feel weak at times. A: At what stage did the realisation come that SANA SAFINAZ was going places as a brand? What helps them retain their sanity, other than having solid and well-rooted personal lives, is the fact that - as a corporation - Sana Safinaz has become very independent. We do interiors entirely on our own. What is important for her is to strive for progress and not perfection. Sana proves that hard work and consistency pays off as long as you keep trying new things and is a motivation for women to take risks. Prove youre strong, its okay to own your power., Its important to be financially independent as a human, but Bina recognizes the fact that a lot of women are keen on being taken care of by their husbands, which is okay too. We are like pit-bulls - we hang in there and push ourselves. My husband is my backbone and lets me be the person that I am, she says. Very admirable ladies.have created millions of jobs. But along with their sense of evolution, its also their attitude that has dictated their success. To have them be your colleagues and not your teachers is a bit of a struggle, she says with a laugh. SM: We dont want to be the face of SANA SAFINAZ. Financial independence is true power and I recommend it for all women. Salina is required to multitask all the time and maintains to-do lists to take her through the day. She adds that when a woman decides to have children, she is responsible for them and their needs but at times, it is important for her to put herself first. So, if I was racist, the impact is massive. Interview: Sana Hashwani and Safinaz Muneer of SANASAFINAZ - People - Aurora Sana and Safinaz on their 25 years in the industry, maintaining product quality, and dealing with copied. I have now decided that the answer to this problem is sleeping less! A: So it is contained? Looking after 2 babies is difficult and sometimes weak moments take over when I want to give up, explains Sehr. If youre trying to be on a level playing field with men, I think young girls need to gather themselves and have the confidence to ask for equal treatment. The number of Corona virus-infected in Pakistan has risen to 646, Sindh has reported the highest number of 292 cases, Punjab 152, Khyber . "Weve outgrown different phases. Iqraa has her mother to thank for making her the enterprising person she is today. R they both sisters, both are doing grt job. Sana Hashwani has recently returned from the United Kingdom. Sana Hashwani's Pond's Miracle Women - karachista.com By 1970s, it had become Pakistan's largest cotton trading company. Sanas fashion sense speaks for itself, having been in the industry for the past 25 years, she has dedicated time toher studio working tirelessly to create the perfect piece of attire. Pom ppt final.pptx - SANA SAFINAZ Term Presentation SANA However, the news is entirely fake as Sana Safinaz issued an official statement, also showing Sana's COVID 19 test results which turned out to be negative. SM: Wherever there is a demand, there will be a supply. She would go round and round the roundabout to see it. The day they published their 100th issue was a major miracle moment for her. I was just like wow! This is precisely our reaction when we see Bina Khans transformational looks on brides. I do sometimes like taking my time off but for me the best thing to do is to have a nice day out with my children so we can all have a good time together. A: How do you escape this? Fashion is one of the few thriving businesses in Pakistan. She unwinds with TV shows, reads books, and hangs out with friends and family. Almost every brand in Pakistan has a retail outlet there, theres a large food court and an entertainment zone for children. It was her fault she was in this situation and it was time to make amends. "Its the business of fashion that keeps driving us," Safinaz Muneer continues. "And thats actually the reason why things have taken off. Celebrity News Coronavirus Pakistan . The greatest challenge she faces is dealing with the issues of HR. Its something that makes her day. Fashion fades, only style remains the same. The soft spoken and the very beautiful Sadaf believes that in todays fast paced life, it does not make any sense for a woman to be dependent on her male counterpart for monetary support. March on, Ladies! However, she is glad about the fact that because women like herself continued to push for it, the current trend is much different and there are many more females preparing to become surgeons. Daughter of Sana Safinaz's owner Zevair Hashwani tests - Oyeyeah She was in a relationship with a man named Ismail Khan. We have done some of the biggest homes in Pakistan. Hashwani took to Instagram to confirm that she had tested negative for the virus. As far as her Miracle Moment is concerned, it was during her Masters degree when she was one of the 15 students who were chosen to showcase their thesis project to a wide audience at the Victoria and Albert Museum in London. Every Monday morning, I feel I cant go on anymore. But Mehr manages to pull through every time and the cycle continues. It was like climbing a mountain. Sana Nawaz Biography The elegant lady is also a very beautiful model and actress. When you get to this level you have to rely on professionals; there is only so far the two of us can take our vision. You cant make this work alone; its not possible. Sana: Everyone wants this economy to go forward, so with everything being documented, businesses . We have invested heavily in our brand and we have to think where the brand will be when we are not there. I am what I tell myself I am, so whenever theres a struggle I repeat to myself: I am a strong independent woman, I can do this, I am enough, she says when explaining her mantra of success. It was crass. At 8 p.m. just before I put my boys to bed, I have a slight silent nervous breakdown, she laughs, and giving the due time to my work and to my children is probably the toughest thing for me. Sana Hashwani - facebook.com There is stability in our brand because Sana and I have been working consistently and until recently we have been doing this entirely on our own, and with no background in the field just the love of fashion. But its not just their achievements which make them so inspirational, its their attitude. Retail is new here and it is not a business that will grow by leaps and bounds, because it is linked to the economy. After graduating, she was having a great time working with Diesel and as an assistant stylist to Ford Modelling Agency. I love her more than anything in the world, says Sehr with emotions twinkling in her eyes. According to her getting these two things sorted in your life makes it easy to manage everything. Its cheaper than lawn, so we will hit another dynamic in the population.
Colette Evert Obituary, Labradoodle And Cavoodle Rescue Australia, Is It Illegal To Sell Fake Autographs, Majorette Dance Team Tryouts, Articles S