She was reported to be barefoot and wearing a pink shirt and grey shorts before she went missing.Anyone with information on her whereabouts please contact the Hawkins County Sheriff's Office at 423-272-7121 or the TBI at 800-TBI-FIND#SummerWells#SummerWellsMissing#SummerWellsUpdate#SummerWellsParents#DonWells#CandusBly "She would never leave our hill," he said in late June. I always have the comments turned on so If for some reason they are turned off, It will be YT Who can reserve the right to do this automatically depending on the content. She was wearing a pink shirt and gray pants when she disappeared. This isnt helping with the dirty living conditions and it costs money to have so many animals (unless youre not prepared to care for them, which, they arent). Summer Wells the missing 5 year old girl from Tennesse in the US has still not been found. With that said, you can be immature, lazy, speak in broken English, and live in filthy living conditions while also being smart or "of typical intelligence". He spoke with News . Donald has previously said that the familybelieves she was abducted, despite officials saying there is no evidence to support his claims. POLICE hunting for a missing child have released new underwater search pictures while warning that misinformation is hurting the investigation. When you leave the house and approach the entrance to Ben Hill Road, you see missing child signs with Summers photo. We never know until we know the truth. I would be so happy to be a family again.". How long have Keir Starmer and Sue Gray been secretly cooking up their plot? 5-year-old Summer Wells was reported missing from her parents home June 15, 2021. The constant social media presence and content of her posts are very much that of a 16-year-old girl. IE your name, and details you do not request to be shared. Donald does have a criminal record, which includes other alcohol-related charges and domestic violence. I do think he may have been molesting Summer. "She was planting flowers with her mother and her grandmother and she wanted to go into the house, so my wife watched her go into the. View our online Press Pack. The entrance to the residences long driveway was blocked with crime scene tape, and emergency personnel roamed the woods. #summerwells #donwells #candusbly Call 901-385-5555 or 1-800-TBI-FIND, if you have ANY information on Summer Wells' Show more Hide chat replay. "I went down in the basement, and she was gone, so she went out the basement door, which was unlocked, and we haven't seen her since," Donald Wells said. But truthfully she looks like she was a happy little girl. I also am concerned on why someone pulled and posted their family pictures and created a slide show for people all the while posting their judgement of them. ", "Here's are new images we've just obtained that may be more representative of her current hair length.". The platform is designed to engage citizens and government leaders in a discussion about what needs improvement across the country. ROGERSVILLE, Tenn. (AP) On June 15, 2021, around 6:30 p.m., 5-year-old Summer Wells was reported missing. Shortly before her disappearance, Summer's chin-length blonde hair was buzzed down to a close crop. The six-minute video includes a features photos of Summer and her family before the little girl went missing near her home in Hawkins County, Tennessee. Search continues for missing 6-year-old Summer Wells | wbir.com - WWL-TV summer wells remains found, a five-year-old girl, went missing from her home in Hawkins County, Tennessee, on June 15 of this year. I went back twice thinking I was missing something. Sinkhole opens up in Mall at Johnson City parking, Greeneville man describes moment US shot down balloon, From the Archives: Carter County, Roan Mountain floods, Join News Channel 11s 70th celebration in Elizabethton, Continents largest salamanders native to region, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. On Twitter, the police statement read: "Weve noticed an uptick in misinformation being spread online about the search for 5-year-old Summer Wells, who went missing from her home in Hawkins County in June. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. She is on social media constantly and sends alarmingly inappropriate texts to a 15 year old boy to whom she also provided alcohol. An AMBER Alert was issued for Summer the following day, after being upgraded from an Endangered Child Alert. He was initially held on a $5,750 bond but released just after 7.30am on Sunday, county records show. I love her with all my heart. She was around 3' tall and weighed around 40 pounds at the time of her disappearance, according to . The video ends with a picture of Summer, who turned 6 in February 2022, being held by her father as two hands form a heart around them. The Wells priorities are completely fucked. Photos About See all Find Summer Wells : Official Family FB : Summer Wells disappeared from her home June 15 2021. #summerwells #donwells #candusblyCall 901-385-5555 or 1-800-TBI-FIND, if you have ANY information on Summer Wells' whereabouts. ! HAWKINS COUNTY, TENNESSEE: Summer Moon-Utah Wells went missing from her family home along Ben Hill Road in the Beech Creek community of Hawkins County, Tennessee, on June 15, 2021. For our agency, this call was just as important as the rest of the calls that we receive, but with the age of Summer, that does add another element to the call.. In the hours after she vanished, police shared a picture of her with her long hair, describing her as three feet tall, weighing 40 pounds, and with blue eyes. I have nothing to back it up. The Case of the Summer Wells Human Remains Found Stay up to date with what you want to know. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. A couple of observances: They really do live in squalor. Don Wells, whose daughter Summer went missing last June, pleaded with the "person or persons responsible for kidnapping Summer" in an open letter that he penned from jail. Become a member of the family to get access to perks: such as members only videos, members only newsfeed and community chat. A written statement by Don is also shown in the clip titled "A Letter and Prayer for Summer.". NCIC: M476287498 Missing From: Rogersville, Tennessee. Collect, curate and comment on your files. This TBI photo illustrates some of the rough terrain searchers hiked through looking for Summer Wells during the extensive 13 day search around her home in the Beech Creek community of Hawkins . APPRECIATION I appreciate every single one of my subscribers and receive some amazing comments. Summer Moon-Utah Wells was last seen on June 15 outside of her family's home in Hawkins County's Beach Creek Community. No way was this an abduction. ", Police ended the statement with "Again, wed encourage you to share factual information - not speculation - as the case continues to unfold.". thank you.". 49,486 views Jul 4, 2021 2.2K Dislike Share Save True Crime Rocket Science 86.3K subscribers https://twitter.com/CrimeRocket. The bureau said in a Twitter thread on Tuesday that it had received over 221 leads about her disappearance. I've still got to go to work. He told local media that both he and Candus had been asked to do a test sooner, but the pair were reportedly too emotional to go through with it. Summer disappeared on June 15, 2021 father her mother said she went to the basement to play with toys after planting flowers in the front yard with her grandmother and mother. Under state law, it's required that a "vehicle shall be driven as nearly as practicable entirely within a single lane and shall not be moved from that lane until the driver has first ascertained that the movement can be made with safety.. 9 Summer was last seen alive in June Credit: Tennessee Bureau of Investigation 9 Summer's dad Donald is pictured leaving court on Monday Credit: WJHL.com The yard is full of old vehicles and miscellaneous items. Dust kicks up. The family maintains that Summerwas abducted by an unknown perpetrator, but so far no evidence has surfaced to support the theory. The garden where Summer Wells was last seen in the Beech Creek community of Hawkins County,. As of this afternoon, weve received 394 tips in the search for Summer Wells. "I don't think either one of them killed or injured Summer," Hartley said. They made me wait a little bit, but when I did take it I passed. , Police searching for two endangered missing children, 3 reported dead after severe weather in Kentucky, Twin Springs rolls over George Wythe in the Class, Greeneville police chief to retire April 1, Pharmacist shares thoughts on $35 insulin price cap, More from WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather, CarePortal website could expand to East Tennessee, PHOTOS: Storm damage from across Tri-Cities, Live traffic updates as storm moves through area, 13 charges for Kingsport woman after drug investigation, TCAT president confident $40M project not at risk, Theater pulls film over pastors autism comments, TIMELINE: Lisa Edwards death and fallout, Abuse case: DCS tried to contact suspect for 4 months. "I believed that stuff," Wells said. As for Donnie, I think he knows Summer is dead. Summer Wells LAST PHOTO - Red Truck Identified? As of Friday afternoon, 5-year-old Summer Wells remains missing. At some point around 6.30pm, Summer ventured back inside the home on her own because she "wanted to go downstairs and play with her toys", he said. Not to throw you off, but I would not recommend using mental age. Coup said searchers received an outpouring of support in regard to the childs disappearance. For complete coverage of theSearch for Summer Wells, click here. When asked if his theory about what happened to Summer had changed, Donald said: "No. Organize, control, distribute and measure all of your digital content. It's impossible to drive up a dirt road silently even if you're super careful. TN AMBER Alert: Photos of property where Summer Wells was last seen The circumstances of her disappearance are unclear, and an investigation and a search for Summer are ongoing, the bureau said. We would never do anything to hurt our daughter, we would never hurt a soul. Summer Wells' Last Photo - Comparing the VIDEO! I've still got to try, even though I miss her.". This is the first time Ive seen pics of grandma (Canduss mom). A lot of outings, entertainment and food pictures. THE MISSING FILES: Man who lives near spot where Summer Wells You can be dirt poor and still be clean. Summer's . How does that work," he toldWVLT. "I've never stopped talking to law enforcement. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO), Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. The on-screen text on the video said, "my baby girl mommy and daddy misses you so much we are searching everywhere for and I won't stop until I find you.". To learn more about ChatGPT and how we can inspire students, we sat down with BestReviews book expert, Ciera Pasturel. Thats not the case, so when we did take them we both passed," he added. In a recent interview with WVLT, Donald elaborated further on his theory, insisting someone came through a wooded trail near the family's home and took the girl when nobody was watching. The 15 year old boys mother who was interviewed by Unmasked (Allie) was in at least 3 of these photos. It was the worst misery and pain Ive ever felt in my life," he said. Summer's three young brothers were removed from the Wells family home six weeks after her disappearance. . As a friend of mine always says, "there's a difference between being a cluttered person and being a nasty dirty person.". I really think Summer died by accident and she got rid of the body. FW de Klerk dead - last president of Apartheid South Africa who freed Nelson Mandela dies aged 85, Uni student finds 'BITE MARKS' on arm after being 'spiked' on night out as she still has bruises two days later, Parents' heartache after son, 13, dies after being hit in the head with hurling ball at school, Kim Jong-uns longest absence in seven years sparks fresh health rumours after despot goes missing for over a month, Woman raped as she left kebab shop after night out as cops hunt man in hoody over attack. Summer's parents spoke with. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and the Hawkins County Sheriffs Office continue to work alongside the FBI to determine what happened to Summer Wells, Earhart said. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said a statewide Amber Alert went out on June 16, one day after Summer was reported missing to the Hawkins County Sheriff's Office. Five-year-old Summer Wells vanished from her home in Hawkins County's Beach Creek Community, Tennessee on June 15 sparking a huge search. Coup said the CHRS continues working with different agencies to find Summer. (Tennessee Bureau of Investigation/The Kingsport Times-News via AP), Global Race to Boost Electric Vehicle Range in Cold Weather, Reports: 3 Children Dead, 2 Wounded in Attack at Texas Home, Paid Express Lanes Grow More Popular in Once-Reluctant South.
Michael Carroll Columbus, Nj, Articles S