Blake Shelton 2023 Featured on the soundtrack for NetflixsThe Ice Roadand in an episode of Paramount NetworksYellowstone,the stomping Dont Come Lookin is making its mark as his first single at Country radio. Two great singers for price of one. Amalie Arena. Theres nothing like getting out on the road and taking music to the fans, Shelton states. Whenever he said Jacksonville or Florida, the crowd would scream Duval. March 16 Little Rock, Ark. Blake Shelton is not due to play near your location currently - but they are scheduled to play 23 concerts across 2 countries in Produced by premier independent events company, Activated Events, the 2023 event will take place at the festivals new location: Long Beachs Marina Green Park. Times are subject to change without notice. Blake is one of the "most versatile of contemporary country singers" (The New York Times). All rights reserved. 03/03/2023. With The Voice schedule, I was not able to go out and perform as much as I wanted last year but I plan to make up for it this year", Blake said with a devilish smirk. Was very up set because tickets were not cheap but if i bought cheaper ticks i could have seen the show with out bobbing around, and where were bar tickets? Coastal Country Jam will return to Southern California in September with a star-studded lineup. Sat, Feb 25, 2023 7:00 PM See Tickets. Blake Shelton is currently touring across 2 countries and has 23 upcoming concerts. The singer and coach of The Voice on television will be on the road performing in arenas throughout February and March of 2023, joined on the tour by Carly Pearce and Jackson Dean. 2023 with special guests Carly Pearce and Jackson Dean! Blake Shelton I feel just as excited to step on stage and perform as I did the very first time. I am going to give them every ounce of me on that stage because they deserve it. As of the writing of this, theres only about 18 tour dates scheduled but we have a feeling that the Blake Shelton tour 2023 will have more dates added to it. Blake Shelton Tour 2023 Blake Shelton The Back to the Honky Tonk Tour includes six consecutive concert weekends until March 25 in Buffalo, N.Y. Blake Shelton 2023 tickets for most of the shows will go on sale on September 16, with a few marked with an asterisk on sale on September 23. Blake Shelton Blake Shelton Venue. Ticket prices are set by third-party sellers and may be above or below face value. Blake Shelton ET. Blake Shelton is hitting the road in 2023 with his "Back to the Honky Tonk" tour. Blake Shelton, Carly Pearce & Jackson Dean. Blake Shelton Carly performed the collection in its entirety throughout her sold-out THE 29 TOUR and is currently on Kenny Chesneys HERE AND NOW TOUR 2022. WebPerforming with Blake Shelton on stage are special guests Carly Pearce and Jackson Dean. Blake Shelton March 2 Jacksonville, Fla. @ VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena activities, website visits and device data and in accordance 11 on this weeks Country Airplay chart. February 18 St. Paul, Minn. @ Xcel Energy Center* (Photo by Kevin Mazur/Getty Images) The Barefoot Country Music Fest will return to New Jersey this summer, and it will feature a star-studded lineup of singers including Blake Shelton, Kid Rock, and dozens more of your favorites. New track "No Body" out now. Blake Shelton Get your tickets for the Back To The Honky Tonk Tour and listen to No Body now. Blake Shelton New track No Body available now. The tour will end on March 24 in Pittsburgh and will officially close on March 25 in Buffalo. Mar 3, 2023. Blake Shelton Sat, Feb 25, 2023 7:00 PM See Tickets. Blake Shelton Tour 2023 Blake Shelton Tour 2023 Personalized content and ads can also include things like video recommendations, a customized YouTube homepage, and tailored ads based on past activity, like the videos you watch and the things you search for on YouTube. That makes it a great resource to bookmark and check with regularly, as we'll have the most up to date info on all upcoming concerts, as well as amazing tickets listings at every price point! Back to the Honky Tonk Live T-Shirt. Blake Shelton He will then take the hallowed stage at the Grand Ole Opry on Saturday, September 10th. The Grand Ole Opry member also remains focused on his Ole Red partnership with Ryman Hospitality, with locations currently in Tishomingo, Nashville, Gatlinburg and Orlando. His winning song, a cover of I Believe I Can Fly made it to the Billboard Hot 100. Venue. This is Blake's second headlining tour following last year's sold-out Well Lit & Amplified Tour. Blake Shelton Concert Setlists VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena - Jacksonville, FL. Blake Shelton Blake Shelton is heading Back to the Honky Tonk, announcing an 18-show touring run this week, ranging from . Switch Error Code 2-Arvha-0000, How to Fix Switch Error Code 2-Arvha-0000? Blake Shelton's tour coming to Nationwide Arena in March 2023 | 10tv.com. Earlier on Wednesday (Sept. 7), Pearce celebrated being one of the most-nominated artists leading into this years Country Music Association Awards, with five nominations, including female vocalist of the year, as well as a string of nominations for her collaboration with Ashley McBryde, Never Wanted to Be That Girl. The duet garnered nods for music video of the year, musical event of the year, single of the year and song of the year at the upcoming awards show. At this time, this event does not require a negative covid test (or proof of full vaccination) for entry. While we don't know much about his full tour plans just yet, he does have a few appearances on the schedule, and this website will automatically update to reflect the latest Blake Shelton 2023 tourplans possible. Any unauthorized duplication is a violation of applicable law. Blake Shelton 2023 The good news is that The Voice has already been picked up for season 23. No Body is currently at No. The good news is that The Voice has already been picked up for season 23. Blake Shelton For more information, please visitwww.BlakeShelton.com. Times are subject to change without notice. This website is operated by a ticket broker.Ticket prices are set by third-party sellers and may be above or below face value.We are not affiliated with nor endorsed by Blake Shelton. Rope T-Shirt (women) $40.00. Blake Shelton 00:03 01:59. He and Carson Daly recently revealed that they would be teaming up to executive produce and star in a new celebrity game show, Barmageddon, to air on USA Network. Coastal Country Jam will be bigger than ever with multiple stages, a huge line dancing area, locally-curated food, beverages, art, and more. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. March 11 Indianapolis, Ind. Artist: Blake Shelton, Tour: Back to the Honky Tonk, Venue: Vystar Veterans Memorial Arena, Jacksonville, FL, USA. Sat, Feb 25, 2023 7:00 PM See Tickets. Ticket prices are set by third-party sellers and may be above or below face value. It was hard enough for my able bodied wife and I. CMA Entertainer of the Year and Grammy nominee, Blake Shelton will embark on a headlining tour of the U.S. beginning July 19 in Virginia Beach, VA. Shelton will perform No Body tomorrow night (Thurs, Sept 8th) on NBCs The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. Buy Blake Shelton: Back To The Honky Tonk Tour tickets at the Amalie Arena in Tampa, FL for Mar 03, 2023 at Ticketmaster. Theres nothing like getting out on the road and taking music to the fans, Shelton states. Coastal Country Jam will return to Southern California in September with a star-studded lineup. KeyBank Center Seating Chart for WebIf you love country music, then you won't want to miss Blake Shelton's new tour, 2023 Country Jam Colorado: Blake Sheldon, Lainey Wilson, Tracy Byrd & Runaway June (Time TBD) - Friday Country Jam USA Mack, Colorado. if I have checked the box above, I agree to receive Blake Shelton tour Blake Shelton Blake Shelton performs at the 56th Academy of Country Music Awards. Blake Shelton Customize your notifications for tour dates near your hometown, birthday He said he had been sick last week and lost his voice and was recovering and his voice was a little off but it was great! Their next tour date is at Pinnacle Bank Arena in Lincoln, after that they'll be at Pinnacle Bank Arena again in Lincoln. Blake Shelton is set to embark on his Back to the Honky Tonk Tour starting on February 16 and lasting until late March 2023 in various cities across the United States. 3. These cookies do not store any personal information. ", GRAMMY-nominated Blake Shelton is CMA Awards' Entertainer of the Year and Male Vocalist of the Year for his third consecutive year.
Cristo Rey High School Uniform, Paige And Chris Married At First Sight, Palo Azul Magical Properties, Mike's Dirt Bike School, Blackwater Helicopter Shot Down Video, Articles B