% Check to compare . Should have a green gun to go with your gillie suit . It really ROCKS! In the recall notice, they recommend that Pink Lady and Lavender Lady revolvers be returned to a local Academy Sports store or by calling the Academy Sports customer service line to set up a return if there is no store in your area. And the honest truth is that the guns small enough for me to carry while I trail run are, of course, not the guns that I enjoy shooting for fun. My wife shoots it like a pro as well by the way, Hey there just bought my wife the pink lady in .32 I noticed that 32 H&R rounds are very hard to find what i was wondering if anyone knew a good place to buy bulk and or how well 32 SW long work with the gun. I will never own another. Market Price: $516.14. Case sensitive with a minimum of 6 characters & one numeral. The Chic Lady is the firearms equivalent of a doctors mask: one use and done. What features does this gun have that appealed to you? Quantity: Buy now. "displaySequence" : "89700100", How this will play out is anyones guess. }. I have no problem with hitting my mark. Academy recall issued on July 28, 2016. endobj Ergonomics Carry * * * * * (Doh!) } Right-handed, Your email address will not be published. <>/ExtGState<>/XObject<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> 1 0 obj [Click here to see Sam fire the Smith at the same distance, using the same load.]. xZo8 !fD(s%Y,AJ^? Mmg3t:]m^F{w:lKOO~,*6uuz}e(Wggb&NPZ<)%8*I|x^}/G3ql~z2"Ld#g= d H@gbU7QEYNyY9*{x.3qQ :*i'oe2nX%I>/D&R"Ir% lpCeBJwgp*MBzv[0eLX&0{8)Sdf+5Oq4zOHiWc.qFH>]Oq6O0p!pgH6yO74zvYh4VGA/vG-Im8 Cause Im definitely looking out for you. TFB also sent a request for comment from Charter Arms which was answered this morning. She hits her target at seven yards five of five times. If you are using a screen reader and are having problems using this website, please call 1-800-227-7776 for assistance. Incredibly lightweight, this revolver makes it an ideal concealed carry weapon. "Finish_|_Lavender Aluminum":"31" The Nylon 66, a relatively inexpensive rimfire with faux woodgrain, was the first successful synthetic-stock firearm. Charter Arms Pathfinder Lite Lavender Lady Small .22 Mag Revolver, Matte Lavender . IMPORTANT NOTICE19 September, 2022 Charter Arms does NOT sell firearms directly to consumers. We went to the range for the first time yesterday and I handed it back and shot the seni-auto he brought instead. Charter Arms Charter Arms Undercover Lite Lavender Lady 53840 Product Code : 678958538403. Charter Arms LAVENDER LADY 38 SPECIAL +P REVOLVER $410.00 $379.99; Notify Me When Available; Brand: Charter Arms; Item Number: 53840; . This website is not a substitute for formal, qualified instruction in the handling, use or storage of firearms. administrator March 8, 2022 New Charter Arms Lavender Lady SA/DA Revolver, .32 H&R Magnum, 2.0 Barrel, 5 Rounds, Rubber Grips: Sold 2022-03-08T12:48:53-05:00 Sold Firearms. Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. Money was about to change hands when I asked to remove the zip tie and check the action. (ex'88Sx+)A!!|loz67!\ iZ(bMxrkq9?K. ","catentryIDs" : "118210"}, Im a woman, I love my Chic Lady Pink hi-polish stainless gun and recommend it to any woman wanting to get into target shooting. Personally, I wouldnt be shooting any weapon from too close. Contact Us. Here's what it's like to shoot this classic scattergun. Its a great defensive gun, she uses it quite often at the range. I would recommend this weapon carried on and off duty. We have put 1000 rounds through this gun ,and no problems at all. Basing the recall on customer reports and product inspections, the retailer says some of the handgun may have a manufacturing defect that could result in unsafe conditions while operating the firearm.. When I was working in retail firearms sales I saw a few instances of Charter Arms revolvers that had cylinder timing issues that created a fairly dangerous condition. Incredibly lightweight, this revolver makes it an ideal concealed . Written by a Georgia lawyer, Kurt Martin, and a Georgia firearms trainer and lecturer, Dan Cavallaro. in this thread in this sub-forum in the entire site. This article was syndicated from Guns.com The Lavender Lady's light weight combined with its rubber, finger-grooved grip, make it an excellent choice for the . I couldnt even pull the trigger one handed and it kicked like a mule. If your order it less than $25, you can use the remaining balance on another order by choosing to Redeem CLUB Points during payment. SKU: 678958523409 UPC: BRAND: Charter Arms. Charter Arms Pink Lady Specifications Model: Pink Lady Caliber: .38 Barrel Length: 2 Ammunition Capacity: 5 Rounds Charter Arms Pink Lady Usage & Features What features does this gun have that appealed to you? Stock Material. string(1) "5" Shop at GunBroker.com. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Toll-Free: +1-800-504-5897 Live Chat Help Center Check Order Status. CHARTER ARMS UNDERCOVER LITE. SAFETY FEATURES: Transfer Bar MFG MODEL NO: 538 40 Source Article from http://www.guns.com/2016/08/09/retailer-recalling-charter-arms-revolvers/. A few points to keep in mind about this video showcasing Charter Arms latest addition to their lineup of .38 revolvers, the Chic Lady: Sam is no newbie. Now Academy has issued a voluntary recall of the Charter Arms Lady .38 special revolvers due to customer reports, and Academy's inspection of the alleged faulty revolvers has led them to believe that the revolvers suffer from a manufacturing defect that results in and unsafe condition when firing. Remove from Compare Add to Compare. You alone are completely responsible for your use of a firearm. But a gun that stays at home because it is too big to carry while running is far worse than the clunky firing small guns that fit in a bra holster. Notice that he adjust his grip mid string. Final star withheld because it doesnt feel like the Chic Lady can go the distance. If you're looking for a handgun that feels like it'll last 'til the rivers all run dry, this ain't it. Safety Description. ["post_type"]=> Three hundred painful rounds without any probs. Charter Arms Lavender Lady .38 special revolver . Women & Guns: The Basics An Online Course, Concealed Carry for Women: An Online Course, Current Students: Women & Guns: The Basics, Current Students: Concealed Carry for Women: Online Course, Gun Reviews By Women Charter Arms 38 Pink Lady Cheryl, Gun Reviews By Women Charter Arms Bright Blue Revolver Tracy. ","catentryIDs" : "118210"}, This website originates from within the United States. Check all federal, state, and local laws and restrictions before ordering any firearm. Its called Pathfinder but doesnt resemble the original kit-gun-like version. $ 429.80 This product can be purchased from a Charter Arms Dealer. . Our headquarters are in Illinois but our contributors submit to us from across the United States from Maine to California, from Texas to Alaska and every state in between. There may manufacturing defect that we cannot describe that might prove dangerous, so we at the store are recalling Charter Arms "Lady" revolvers; but only the ones sold through Academy stores. Phone or Email: Notify Academy that you have an afflicted Charter Revolver by calling Customer Service at 1-888-922-2336 or emailing CustomerFACompliance@academy.com. Customers returning a defective pistol in-store should return it unloaded and in a case and then ask for the manager on duty. Hard to believe that such a little revolver has a such big attitude! Same weapon with a slightly longer grip (accommodates the pinky). Charter Arms Lavender Lady revolver .38 Special +P caliber 2" barrel 8 grooves 5 round capacity Hammer block safety Single/double-action 3-point cylinder lock Standard rubber grips 2-Tone lavender and stainless finish Fixed sights Protected ejector rod Ergonomically designed trigger 7075 aluminum frame Traditional spurred hammer 12 oz. Charter Arms Undercover .38 Special grips handles and screw #23-67 $22.99 Charter Arms Bulldog, Undercover + Revolver, Cylinder Latch Plunger, CH-75 $19.00 $6.00 shipping Only 1 left! Once returned, Academy will send the firearm to Charter Arms for inspection and it will be returned to the stores location after it is certified safe for use. Also, customers will receive a $25 gift card for the inconvenience. 2006 - 2023 BPS Direct, L.L.C. MANUFACTURER: Charter Arms MODEL: Lavender Lady TYPE: Revolver ACTION: Double / Single CALIBER: .38 Special CAPACITY: 5 FINISH: Lavender FRAME: Aluminum GRIPS: Black Rubber GRIP TYPE: Synthetic BARREL: 2.0" SIGHT TYPE: Fixed Sights WEIGHT: 12.0 oz. Myself an orange gun would be great . Charter Arms Lavender Lady Revolver 38 Special 5rd. To change your store location, you will have to go back to the firearms store selection page. Or give up on the whole idea. Charter Arms Lavender Lady 38 Special 2in Stainless Revolver - 5 Rounds - This high-grade cast aluminum revolver features an anodized lavender frame and a stainless steel cylinder and barrel with 'LAVENDER LADY' on the barrel. $357.99. Please provide this ID when contacting support via phone, email or chat. We apologize for any inconvenience. Charter Arms "Pink Lady" and "Lavender Lady" revolvers sold from 2/2012 thru 7/2016 are under recall. Some guns, however, are simply too big and heavy, and have too much kick for the female hand. Right out of the box the trigger was smooth and the gun accurate. The Pink Lady is my go to carry gun in the winter time due to the heavier clothing that I wear to keep warm which conceals the gun nicely! This includes online and in person. Read more , This is Charter Arms Video 202123 August, 2021 https://youtu.be/DraX3T_HoPA Take an 8 minute tour of our facility. 3 0 obj string(1) "5" Charter Arms versatile pathfinder, .22 Magnum is a great introductory revolver for the novice shooter or anyone who needs a low recoil revolver. According to the notice, anyone who bought The Pink Lady or The Lavender Lady revolver should stop using it immediately! and return it to the nearest Academy store or contact its customer service. <>>> You have entered an incorrect email address! When I dress Western, nothing beats the classic good looks of my Smith & Wesson (S&W) 586 .357 revolver. None of the information is legal advice or the opinion of any professional or expert. Look Up Charter Arms Serial Numbers. . if(typeof(shoppingListJS25063) == "undefined" || shoppingListJS25063 == null || !shoppingListJS25063) { It has the look, feel and weight of a higher-caliber revolver, allowing you to gain proficiency while using re . Safety. Access to this website may not be legal outside of the United States. Style * * * * * Our approach is to explore the topic of guns through the widest lens possible, to deliver these findings as fairly and accurately as possible and to host the opinions and perspectives of our writers and readers as selflessly as possible, trying our best not to get in the way of our contributors. Friend got a rimfire version of this for snubnose practice. Our desire is to allow our writers and readers to tell their stories, no matter what the story is, as long as we believe a) it will benefit or interest gun owners and b) conforms to ethical journalistic methods and practices. "partNumber" : "1754673", (Photo: Charter Arms). Outdoor Hub, LLC (d/b/a Carbon Media Group), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA. The fact that shooting the snubbie in an attack could lower an owners chances of survivalwasting precious time and pissing off the perpis neither here nor there. GSIN: CHRTR-EDDFSEB4-P. Variations. Sign In or Register to access your lists. And? Actually, the Chic Lady is worse than the equivalent Smith or Ruger. Very disappointed that I will need to be without my Gun! and has not been met with a response as of yet. Create an account or sign in to an existing account. Charter Arms Chic Lady - Lavender Revolver | 53849 38 Special +P, 2", Double/Single Action, Aluminum Frame, Black Rubber Grip, Fixed Sights, Lavender Pink/Stainless, 5 Rds. I shot it out to 50 yrds & got paper all day long. But the accuracy is dead on. Very disappointed that I will need to be without my Gun! and has not been met with a response as of yet. , I did spend a little extra for the 4 inch barrel. Smith & Wesson Model 586: Reviewing A .357 Revolver With Class. She is going to be taking her class sometime in February. Firearms cannot be purchased using Paypal. Constructed of tough aircraft-grade aluminum and steel, the Undercover Lite offers rugged reliability and comfort. Charter Arms Lavender Lady 32 H&R Revolver, 2" Lavender Stainless Steel - 53240. . 2. If you access this website from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for complying with the laws of any other jurisdiction. Special Pink Lady and the length of this process in returning and repairing please. I suggest that the more mature members of the fairer sex who demand a fashionable firearm listen to my Bill OReilly impression. |?t/!WI. Charter Arms 40 S&W. Charter Arms 41 Magnum. 678958538403. Amazon and/or other companies offer The Well Armed Woman LLC a small commission or other compensation for promoting their products or websites through their affiliate program. SHELTON CONN marking. But replace the stock grips with pachmayr or similar soft grips and big difference . ","catentryIDs" : "118210"} Guns.com is a niche news web site that publishes original reporting on the wide range of topics within the gun world. Trick out or upgrade your firearm with the largest gun parts selection at eBay.com. Required fields are marked *, 20235 N Cave Creek Rd STE 104 PMB 458Phoenix AZ, 85024, array(4) { MSRP: $477.00 | Your Price: $364.14. If your application was successful, you should receive your CLUB Card in the mail within 7-10 days. Numrich Gun Parts Corporation 226 Williams Ln. My only requirements for my first gun were that it was pink, a revolver, and I could fire it. I take it to the range monthly to make sure my grip and aim are still good. Ammo was in pristine condition when fired thru several test guns. Its pink! . Details; Shipping; Compatible Items; CHARTER LAVENDER LADY 38SPC 2" . I did quite a bit of research before purchase. Disclaimer: The information provided on this website is for information purposes only and is provided solely as a guide to assist you in forming your own opinions. REMEDY/ACTION TO BE TAKEN: If you purchased a Charter Arms Lady .38 Special Revolver between February 2012 and July 2016, STOP USING IT IMMEDIATELY! In the recall notice, they recommendthat Pink Lady and Lavender Lady revolvers be returned to a local Academy Sports store or by calling theAcademy Sports customer service line to set up a return if there is no store in your area. Checkout with your new Bass Pro Shops CLUB Card and earn points on your order. Fast & Free shipping on many items! Built around a lightweight 7075 aluminum frame, this handgun is light yet mighty. Click OK to extend your time for an additional 0 minutes. Charter Arms Lavender Lady. He got it at a gun show NEW paid a little more than he probably should, but still comparable to online prices. Your CLUB card has been saved to your account. Putting the later on is also a great idea, but make sure that it is used just to get the hang of it, and not being relied on. And for the color it is pretty but if this bathers you , why would people ( men ) have ivory handles or chrome or nickel plated guns , or even stainless ! Prior law enforcement experience with S&W and Taurus 357 never had any issues. Purchaser must comply with all applicable laws for pickup. This article is nothing more than an opinion, my wife has had one of these since they first came out. Preview. 4 0 obj The Well Armed Woman LLC also participates in with other affiliate advertising programs. Wife has a Lavender lady , 32 H&R mag. This was the first gun show she has ever attended with me and I was thrilled to have her along. I totally get the concept: using bright dare-I-say girly colors to make a weapon more socially and personally palatable for people who are embarrassed about, or frightened of, firearms. The recoil is ruff. This is a very easy gun to shoot and is quite accurate. Junk. I shot it three times and handed it back to him. real consumers real experience. Accessories for Charter Arms Handguns Accessories for Charter Arms Handguns Accessories for Charter Arms Handguns. Overall Rating * * * The tough, aircraft-grade aluminum frame is anodized with an attractive lavender finish; the cylinder, barrel, and working parts are made of stainless steel. Youre are about to enter THE no-hit zone. Product Code: HG-53854. There are no additional fees for the user to use affiliate links, the price is the same price as advertised by the seller. The da trigger started out hard and eventually the gun seized up entirely. Basing the recall on customer reports and product inspections,. }. Charter Arms is known for their high quality pistols and with the Charter Arms Lavender Lady Revolver you can be assured that your personal and protection needs are met. Real oil brought it back online but it hit two feet high and some to the left at 25 yards and notably away from point of aim at closer distances. To quote the late Warren Zevon, it aint that pretty at all . Its a gun! Need Help?service@guns.comCall (866)582-4867, PO Box 1131 13800 Nicollet Blvd Burnsville, MN 55337 2023Guns.com. Availability: In store pick up or ship to FFL ONLY. Since theres no use in owning a gun you cant handle, Charter offers the ladies a compact, lightweight .32 H&R revolver that is easier to carry and more enjoyable shoot. When I pull it ( from concealment ) I want them to see it so I dont have to shoot them . . I am SO excited! Today, Charter's family of .38 Specials has grown to meet the tastes and demands of a . This compact, five-shot, .38 Special revolver features a 2 barrel, ultra-lightweight, fixed sights, traditional spurred hammer, and a three-point cylinder lock. And this is what Ive been relying on for protection? JavaScript is disabled. My wife and I both tried the Charter Arms Undercover..and didnt like it, and also didnt trust it. Charter Arms Lavender Lady 22 WMR (22 Mag) 2in Stainless Revolver - 6 Rounds - This high-grade cast aluminum revolver features an anodized lavender frame and a stainless steel cylinder and barrel with 'LAVENDER LADY' on the barrel. Undercover Lite. All Rights Reserved, Retailer recalling Charter Arms revolvers. Shop with your new CLUB Card and start earning CLUB Points today! Charter Arms will return the firearms to original factory specifications, as guaranteed by Charter Arms' lifetime warranty. This ultra-lightweight 5-shot .38 Special features a 2 barrel, fixed sights and traditional spurred hammer. I personally shoot her Pink Lady every bit as well as my J frame. Even on the nightstand at night. Right gun, wrong caliber. My wife told me she wants to finally get her CCW License. ["count"]=> You will need to save your CLUB card in order to purchase this item. And I have seen a lot of ugly pink guns. Frequently asked questions . Classic Browning Light Twelve Auto-5 Review: Busting Clays With the Old Humpback Shotgun. Its unfair, but the truth (i.e. Academy Sports issued a recall notice for Charter Arms Lady .38 Special revolvers sold between February 2012 and July 2016. Like our other duotone offerings, the heart of the Lavender Lady is our popular Undercover Lite, but with an attractive lavender anodized finish. The Chic Lady costs a couple of hundred less than an equivalent high end wheelgun. "See if the law takes from some persons what belongs to them, and gives it to others See if the law benefits one citizen at the expense of another by doing what the citizen himself cannot do without committing a crime." What you wont see is what happens next. A CHARTER ARMS LAVENDER LADY pistol is currently worth an average price of $348.51 new . The tough, aircraft-grade aluminum frame is anodized with an attractive lavender finish; the cylinder, barrel, and working parts are made of stainless steel. Charter Arms Pink Lady Undercover Lite Charter Arms Chic Lady Double-Action Revolver, Do Not Sell Or Share My Personal Information. Whether your work dictates that you carry lethal force or you carry a revolver for peace of mindthe Undercover Lite provides impressive stopping power while weighing a mere 12 oz. That, friends, is pain. Chambered in 38 Special, the Lavender Lady's frame is distinguished by an anodized aluminum lavender finish that contrasts nicely with its 2-inch stainless steel barrel and stainless steel cylinder. $359.99. Fixed. children. I liked the coloring (not pepto, not on the grip where it just looks filthy after handling in the store) and the fact that it had an internal hammer option (I tend to pinch my thumb), but now I have major buyers remorse. Charter Arms Handguns We carry many fine Charter Arms Handguns, if what you're looking for isn't listed contact us! ]}. Seriously you are basing this on your lack of interest in this gun, maybe you got the bad apple but the one I got for my wife has no issues and although it does kick a little more than desired i can outshoot most anyone with it. This was Sams first time shooting the Charter Arms Chic Lady. Charter Arms 32 H&R. Charter Arms 357 Magnum. {address.city}, {address.stateOrProvinceName}, {address.postalCode}, You can unsubscribe at any time. Posted August 8, 2016 in Daily News, News, Pistols by Patrick R with 44 CommentsTags: Academy, Academy Sports, charter arms, Charter Revolvers, Lavender Lady, pink lady, recall. With practice . If link doesn't work, copy and Read more . Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales, Colt Model Diamond Back Revolver - Serial #: D25778, Colt Model Anaconda Revolver - Serial #: MM53214, Colt Trooper Mark III Revolver - Serial #: Y2613, Colt Trooper Mark III Revolver - Serial #: Y27727, COLT 1903 Pocket "Hammerless" Pistol - Parkerized, 1903 - 8 Round Magazine for .32 cal ACP - Blued, COLT 1903 Pocket "Hammerless" Pistol - Blued, COLT 1903 Pocket "Hammerless" Pistol - Royal Blue, BSA Small Arms, England Inter American Import. Ive seen early Charters that would work reasonably well but this one did not.
Copper Fit Compression Socks Size Chart, Jason Knauf David Russell, Mobile Homes For Rent In Collier County, Fl, Keston Park Zoopla, Articles C