The blues-colored hardwood body with rosewood fretboard has 22 frets that are easy to press down on due to passive electronics. It surprised me. *No Credit Needed Progressive Leasing obtains information from credit bureaus. Wish you made an electric acoustic guitar. String through body adds sustain. Incredible that they can fit all of that into the sale for the same amount. I didn't do any setup on it, and it plays well right out of the box. These guitars, despite their simple construction and high price, produce surprisingly good sound and tone. Good Donner DST-100S is an electric guitar for beginners with 2 classic humbuckers and one single coil pickup, making it well-suited for both blues rock and other musical styles. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at service@donnerdeal.com. I'm very happy with this purchase! All these guitars are made by hand, which means you're getting an instrument that's entirely unique. Oops, looks like you forgot something. Its also worth noting that this guitars brass strings produce a loud, metallic sound. The comfortable, full-size body makes it easy to switch between electric and acoustic guitars when desired. The sound is prolonged well. ), Everything came in a timely fashion with no problems. Donner Triple Looper Guitar Pedal Reviewd by Gus G. Donner DST-152 Full-Size ST Electric Guitar by Dominique Ruiz. The Donner DAG-1C has a laminated Spruce top with a special x-bracing design. Acoustic Guitar. We introduce to you a good product with an affordable cost is Donner Acoustic Guitar for Beginner Adult 36'' Dreadnought 3/4 Size. I gave one to my grand-niece for a graduation present. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. Donner Donner DST-400 Solid Alder Body 2 Point Tremolo HSS Pickups Classic Electric Guitar Kit. i watched a ton of videos on this brand before deciding to try one. This really impressed me as well, as cheap guitars almost always have sharp frets. $99.99. $169.99 39% off. Oh!, the "tophat" on the selector switch was pushed too far down and kept the neck pos. See lease for details. AffCMS scorehas no relationship or impact from any manufacturers or sales agent websites. They fixed the issue with little to no effort on my end and now I have a 100% intact and functioning piano. Overall for a budget tele at this price"C" rating. $205.99. $129.99. Exchanges (if applicable) We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. Rewards members also receive double- and triple-point offers, access to member-only deals, as well as a dedicated phone line to Gear Advisers and a $25 coupon on your birthday, all on us. Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment. I am very happy with the guitar, and proudly give it 5 stars based on quality for the price point. If youre a novice, you may not know where to begin. (12) In stock, 50+ units. I need to do some tweaking, but so far, so good. This seller has not set a shipping cost for Taiwan. This is a great guitar for beginners such as myself and an incredible value for the price. PlayTheTunes is the worlds leading music & instrument source. A gig bag is included. I am not a beginner guitarist by any stretch (50+ years playing, around 40 yrs professionally) and I couldnt pass up a deal like this one, I thought Id pass this along to my grandson who is 11 and just starting out. About the same size as a standard brick. Learn More. Contents of the kit The tuners aren't bad and it tunes easily. 90-day purchase options cost more than the retailers cash price (except 3-month option in CA). I cant put this thing down! It comes with a neat little amp, guitar case, a strap to keep the . Interviews & $12.49. Customers who are unfamiliar with a new brand may feel nervous about purchasing their products, even though their quality and price appear to meet expectations. In stock, 2 units. White is a really beautiful colour and the guitar itself is really good value for your money. You could spend days surfing guitar websites, electronics shops, and music store aisles, hoping to find a great guitar for your needs. Lodging the switch could get different pickup combinations to produce a rich and distinctive sound of its own. Brand New items are sold by an authorized dealer or original builder and include all original packaging. Donner B1 Analog Bass Synthesizer Reviewed by David Hilowitz Music. protection from manufacturer defects. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals. The string action is really excellent and I did not have to change the bridge saddles to compensate for the height of the strings nor did I have to adjust the truss rod. Pretty big downside there. Hats off to Donner for making an affordable beginner guitar that will enable a beginner to advance, or as in my case, let a long time player enjoy something different at a very affordable price. The finish is flawless, and the pickups sound really good. Donner cannot be considered a sturdy instrument. replaced Out of the box the set up & pickups were tolerable for a beginner. Leasing available on select items at participating locations only. In stock, 38 units. I'm recording them all! $174.99. Natural wood, black, and sunburst finishes are all options for the 1C. Coming in at extremely budget friendly prices, the DST-100W Donner has expanded tremendously over the last eight years, and they now produce a wide range of instruments. It's a pleasure to play. GREAT PRICE. Not available in MN, NJ, VT, WI, WY. Will buy other models. All Rights Reserved. coverage. DST-152 electric guitar is equipped with a PUSH-PULL switch circuit, which can split the humbucking pickup to release classic single-coil tones. It checks all the T style boxes , it's better than a Squire and rounds off my collection. Burny FERNANDES FV-105RR Polkadot V Randy Rhoads Japan Vintage 1985 . Two classic single-coil pickups and a three-position blade pickup selector switch. Our experts recommend you the great 12 products from Donner which they analyze from 536 reviews. Plays waaay better than some high end Teles. Pick it up to join in the growing guitar fanfare! Thank you Donner for your incredible sales! It looks great, and more importantly it sounds great! I've played many Telecaster guitars over the last 45 years. Donner Solid Wood Piano Bench with Storage High-Density Sponges Pad Seat Black. All Rights Reserved. I would definitely recommend this guitar for anyone who is just starting to learn to play the guitar, Got it in the mail took it out and tuned it. Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects. Have an account? This guitar features a Canadian maple neck with a C-shaped profile, 22 frets with fret position marks on the fingerboard and top of the headstock, and a solid poplar body that is easy to grip, poplar neck, Canadian maple fingerboard, and maple neck. Neck relief and intonation were spot on. When Donner began selling ukuleles on Amazon in 2018. their fan base exploded. Its a shame that nothing is known about this new guitar manufacturer. The pedal is quiet and doesn't color the tone at all - just produces a nice analogue delay. The DTC-100S features a solid poplar wood body with fine arches, chrome tuner keys, high-end brass strings, and a PVC pickguard. Amazon Associates Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Sounds fantastic! I like the neat craftsmanship & it holds a nice weight to it. The tuners weren't great at all. Id recommend this guitar for any beginner. After playing it a few days, I usually have to take breaks every 30-45 minutes due to it's weight. I'm hoping for good results. Ist keine schlechte Gitarre , aber die Oberflche vom Hals ist nicht ganz glatt und die Bundstbchen mten etwas seitlich am Hals abgeschliffen werden . This package is a great value for anyone who wants to start playing electric guitar and is looking for value for their money and quality products. Out of the box, the setup was pretty good as well. Service 12. The other problems were sort of what I would expect with a guitar in this price range. It is one of the most affordable guitars available, and the fact that it comes with a complete beginner set makes it surprisingly worth the money. The sound in reasonably good -- the front pickup is rather weak in volume and is somewhat dull, but passable; the bridge pickup is significantly louder, brighter though somewhat harsh yet is Tele-like. Get the Lease-to-Own program that helps you purchase the gear you need today, Standard agreement offers 12 months to ownership. From $205.99. But if you want it to play as good as a $500+ guitar it's going to need some fret work on the 10th and up. Great guitar perfect set up nothing to do Love thr weight,nice and beefy nice thick neck on mine,prob a c shape Great gig bag Very impressed with this guitar Get one I like it more then my cs tele. For an entry-level guitar, this is a novel feature. Add to cart. There were no flaws and the guitar itself has a nice neck and body weight. Was ready to change out pickups but might leave them in it for a while they sound really good the volume and trouble knob work efficiently good tone on neck pickup, three-way switch a little too flimsy I will definitely replace it and definitely I replace the strings with the strings I prefer to play I like this guitar so much that I actually when I received it ordered two more this time stratocasters super pleased with my purchase, I upgrade the electronics to make mine SIX times the cost !! Donner DTC-100 Full Size Electric Guitar Kit 39-inch Solid Body S-S Pickup for Beginner. This guitar is perfect for a beginner. I purchased this guitar a I was needing a T style guitar but didnt have a lot of $$$. Today I purchased the acoustic amplifier for 25% off! manufacturer which gives this guitar its warm, clear sound. I am still exploring new sounds with the different modes and adjustments. We accept returns of merchandise within 30 days of receipt. I saw reviews on youtube and took a chance, glad I did. Equipped with a 3-way switch pickup selector and 2 tone/volume controls for you to choose from. It's amazing and so easy to play. A person could buy this guitar and enjoy it as is for quite a while. Inexpensive but sounds pretty good to me. The fret edges were really well dressed with no fret sprout which is common in a lot of other budget guitars but not with this Donner model. With the padded bags and other goodies, its a great deal! Donner DJP-1000 335 Style Electric Guitar Kit for Jazz Semi-Hollow Body with Dual H Pickups. I was amazed at how well it played straight out of the box. The grain is running the correct direction, the frets were smooth and set correctly. If youre just starting, you can acquire a starter guitar set that includes everything you need to get started. With the Donner DAD-812 adult beginner guitar, youll also get a starter package that includes everything youll need to get started playing right away, including an electronic tuner, a strap, and a capo for the guitar, as well as an assortment of celluloid guitar, picks, and extra strings. I dont know how they can supply a guitar, additional strings, strap, electronic tuner, capo, nice cloth case at this cheap.. Find the right products at the right price every time. It was well packaged and thoughtfully so. Being a completely Chinese made guitar, Donner compete with plenty of other cheap entry-level guitars, but are their acoustic and electric guitars actually any good? I don't know what to do with the strap included: It's basically useless. The neck is smooth, no sharp frets, nice weighty body, just well-made all around. Unique Design. Here are a few critiques and what is included, but once again, considering the price point, none of this merits a deduction of stars: A$38 off on orders over A$300 | code: EAM38 25% off Any 2 Pieces | Code: EAP25 - {Pedal} Package delaysRemote Shipping Fee in Some Areas . 4.5 stars rounded up. In addition to being reasonably priced, it appears that quality is also present. It has the perfect tone I was looking for to play some blues. . Donner DST-100S is an electric guitar for beginners with 2 classic humbuckers and one single coil pickup, making it well-suited for both blues rock and other musical styles. Pink 30" Kids Child with 5 Watt Amp Gig Bag Case Electric Guitar 6 String. There are better guitars for a lot less. Im very pleased with my choice! Upon receiving the guitar a week later, my first disappointment was that the guitar was black, and not the burst style depicted in the ad. Orchestrator, An Intro to The Guitar and Your First Chords: E Minor and A Major, C, E Major, G Chords, and Tuning the Guitar, Learn to Read Guitar Tabs and a New Song "Seven Nation Army", Learn the E Blues Scale and Improvisation, Fingerpicking and "Hey There Delilah" Tutorial, The Pentatonic Scale, Inverted Chords, and "Wonderwall" Tutorial, Tetrachords with Inversions and the II V I Cell, Pentatonic Scales and Extended Chord Tones, Self-Awareness While Playing the Keyboard, Understand the Logic Behind Your Keyboard, Get Inspiration From The Keyboard Songs You Love, Repository of Knowledge, and Daily Technical Exercises for Keyboard Beginners, Create a Piano Sketch of a Cinematic Score, Creating Realistic String Performances from Software Instruments, Creating Realistic Brass Performances from Software Instruments, Creating Realistic Woodwind Performances from Software Instruments, Creating Realistic Percussion Performances from Software Instruments, Mixing the Cinematic Orchestral Composition, Writing a Rhythm Section for a Neo Soul Tune, Writing the Arrangement for a Neo Soul Tune, Writing a Rhythm Section for a Hyperpop Tune, Writing the Arrangement for a Hyperpop Tune, Write and Record a Pop/Rock Song with Your Guitar Using the Donner DC87 Microphone, Write and Record a Pop Song Rhythm Section with the DMK-25 MIDI Controller, Write and Record a Pop Song Arrangement with Vocals, Mixing a song using a Digital Audio Workstation (DAW), Essential B.B King Blues Guitar Tutorial1, Essential B.B King Blues Guitar Tutorial2, Essential B.B King Blues Guitar Tutorial3, Stevie Ray Vaughan Texas Flood Guitar Tutorial1, Stevie Ray Vaughan Scuttle Buttin Tutorial2, Stevie Ray Vaughan Style Blues Guitar Tutorial3, Chuck Berry Roll Over Beethoven Guitar Tutorial2, How to Play Blue Suede Shoes lick On Guitar, How to Play Gary Moore Blues lick On Guitar, How to Play Neo Soul Guitar Lick Tutorial, Melanie Faye Style Neo Soul Guitar Tutorial, How to Play like FKJ Neo Soul Guitar Tutorial, How to Play Tom Misch ( I Wish ) Neo Soul Guitar lesson, How to Play Ruben Wan Neo Soul Guitar lesson, How to Play Farraday's Cage Style Neo Soul Guitar lesson, How to Play Tell me when Neo Soul Guitar lesson, How to Play Melanie Faye style Neo Soul Guitar lesson, How to Play Rodrigo Gouveia style Neo Soul Guitar, How to Play Lost in Paris Neo Soul Guitar lesson, How to Play Christian Kuria Too Good Neo Soul Guitar lesson, How to Play Tane LOVELY Neo Soul Guitar lesson. The frets are uneven, so if you lower the action (which you will have to do for it to be comfortable) you will need to get the frets leveled. This isn't a dealbreaker for me, as I'm 240 pounds, and can handle a fairly heavy instrument such as this. Equipped with Korea-made Donner humbucking pickup and a C-shaped maple neck, this electric guitar offers optimal playability and great sound. It comes with a convenient amplifier (5W) that can be clipped onto your kids clothing and a cable for connecting the guitar; only one 9V battery is needed to power the amplifier because it is not included (1 9V battery). Great little guitar. If youve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at service@donnerdeal.com. Products are created in China and adhere to the countrys high-quality standards for manufacturing and product testing. 49 sold. Used Donner STANDARD SERIES Solid Body Electric Guitar. Indio Retro Tele comes to mind. Donner Sun Burst Electric Guitar RO 132936 kh working hardly used. This is a wonderful compact piano for new students who arent ready to invest in something big yet. Very easy to play but is heavier than expected. . All Rights Reserved. AffCMS Score is a ranking system developed by AffiliateCMS.com. All Rights Reserved. Thank you Donner! The amp control panel just has a clean master volume knob without any EQ options. Even if the reviewers judgment is right, you should learn to play the instrument first and then, if you enjoy it, swap the pickups out yourself or have a professional shop do it for you if you want. Some parts arent extremely long-lasting. So you can rest assured that youre getting the most bang for your buck. It's actually in better shape than a Fender I bought that cost 6x as much. Learn More. Playability isnt an issue because its so simple to play. It has the perfect tone I was looking for to play some blues. Shipping was very fast too. Used Donner DJC-1000s Jazz Hollow Body Electric Guitar. The DTC-100S not only has a smooth and glossy finish but also greatly improves the resonance. Edit: I was contacted by Donner and was impressed at their customer support. Customers feel more at ease when purchasing from a new firm when they receive excellent customer service. I did not even have to tune mine!!! Donner DPJ-100 4-String Electric Bass Guitar Kit Full-Size Standard PJ-Style Bass. It is somewhat darker than it appears in my pic. Both color options, black, and sunburst, look truly lovely with the cream-colored binding on the edges. wreck on i20 birmingham, al today, how many restaurants in nyc have closed permanently, hotel rules and regulations for employees,
Louisville Mayor Race 2022 Results, Family Fund Summer House, How Do I Enable Citrix Receiver In Chrome, Paediatrician Bendigo, Stem Middle School Bell Schedule, Articles D