Sylvia never had that chance. I can't believe that most of the neighboorhood kids joined the torture, i am lost of words. This is all so Unbelievable! So if you are suffering from any deadly disease you can also contact this great man on his email: drobuduherbalhome@gmail.com call/WhatsApp:+2349023428871here is his website: https://drobuduherbalhome.wixsite.com/welcometoobuduherbal. Richard Hobbs, Coy Hubbard, and John Baniszewski Jr. were the three of the boys that helped abuse Sylvia; they were charged with manslaughter, and all were sentenced to 2-21 years in prison. Can anyone shed some light on this? Email} dranuge@gmail.com WhatsApp /call +2348164866838. What about mum and dad of Sylvia and Jenny? On October 26, 1965, police found Sylvia Likens's emaciated corpsecovered with more than 150 wounds ranging from burns to cutssprawled on a filthy mattress in the Indianapolis home of 37-year-old Gertrude Baniszewski, mother of seven and the architect of the girl's . Paul whom murder belevers had an awakening. Dr Edidia provide you the best health products, fitness products and information that you need. Then the teacher told her if she wasn't going to bring gym clothes she was going to fail. And if God is real and as wise as he should be he would likely be proud of us for making that assertion. God is asleep at the wheel or is unconcerned with us at this point after so many muck ups who can blame him. She brought an outfit the next time she came to class but it smelled awful. Evil, negligence, and ignorance everywhere in this tragedy. The Indiana "Justice" system is a joke! They've torn down the house they all lived in. Contact him via email:dr.oduduherbalhome@gmail.com and his whatsapp and calling number is +2348101571054 facebook page https://www.facebook.com/DR.ODUDU, I had my first outbreak of Herpes virus nearly 4 years ago. But, as far as God, God allows men to have free will. Bullshit. I went though physical and emotional and mental abuse within a member of my family whom I turned into the police in December of 2006. On till I got review online about natural cure people testifies how DR. Ehimare cure them with his herbal treatment. They went from one dysfunctional environment to a worse one. I have been a HERPES patient for over 9 Months and i have been in pains until i came across this lady when i traveled to Africa for business trip who happer and she told me that there is this great herbal doctor that help her tocure her herpes and she gave me his email address for me to contact and i did as she instructed. They know he didn't do it. It always amazes me, when these twisted deeply warped twisted F$%KS end up getting life sentence's. That dude was involved. What a sad story this girl must have been so mentally broken to not run away or tell someone what was happening to her. She escaped in 1971 but was recaptured. I went for medical check and the result was negative from Herpes. I discovered Sylvia's story almost 2 years ago and when I saw her picture and saw her story, I was literally shocked and shattered to see of what she went through, all the pain and terror and suffering inflicted upon her in ways that you can't even imagine for no reason, I am really sad and really mad of all what she went through and nobody, I mean nobody was punished severely enough, not even the demon who inflicted all of the terror on Sylvia, she only got 20 years and died "peacefully" 5 years after when she should have died the exact same way as Sylvia and all the torture methods performed on her and then burned alive and torn up and fed to the lions and tigers instead of life in prison, I wish someone had saved her and I would definitely do that if I was around back in 1965 and I saw the demon hurting Sylvia, I would pull Sylvia out of that horror house to safety and then beat the demon up and slam her ugly face against the wall until she dies, the justice system in Indiana is an utter joke and it failed Sylvia big time and worked out in favor of the demon and her Satanic army, everybody who handled Sylvia's case should have been found negligent and held accountable, the judges, prosecutors, jury,parole board etc,I really hope that it stains their souls for all eternity, everybody who knew Sylvia failed her and turned their back on her when she needed help the most, life and society failed Sylvia big time and it was really unfair to her and she was failed the day she was born and she is forever separated from all the things she wanted to enjoy and never getting a second chance, but I really hope that she's flying high up in Heaven with God and his angels spreading her wings up high and that no pain or evil or those who failed her get near her again and that she is happy and forever protected with lots of love and all the wonderful things that life can only envy, I'll never forget her and she'll always have a very special place in my heart, Sylvia is a beautiful angel and that she shines forever like a bright star for all eternity. But, some justice came for the one guy to die at age 21 from cancer. I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it's really helped during my outbreaks. And it sounds like they didn't even ask to see their daughters every time they went there. Prayers!! I'm here to let you all know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of DR ODUDU a traditional Healer from west African and his herbal exploit. John Stephan Blake (Baniszewski), Jr (1953 - 2005) - Genealogy can you provide more info on who / where they are? John S. Blake, Jr. John S. Blake, Jr., 52, of 120 Pickwick Place, Millersville,died on Thursday at the Lancaster General Hospital following a lengthy illness. When people tell me god has a plan, I really fail to see how this is justified. An anonymous caller phoned the high school in Conrad, Iowa to reveal that teacher's aide Paula Pace, 64, was in fact Paula Baniszewski, who was convicted of killing Sylvia Likens in Indiana in 1965. During the first year,I had faith in God that I would be healed someday. RIP Silvia. who save me from the virus with his herbal medicine so my dear friends if there is anyone who is suffering from this virus and any other diseases hepatitis like HIV, TB, Autism Cancer, HPV, ALS, Fibroid, tubor blockage Infatuation high blood pressure Herpes and many other diseases, Fb Page: https://www.facebook.com/Oyamaherbs you can reach him or through contact email droyamasolutiontemple@gmail.com >WhatsApp +2348108264684, (COPD) is a lung disease characterized by chronic obstruction of lung airflow that interferes with normal breathing and is not fully reversible. They burned her skin with their cigarette butts. what happened to john baniszewski jr 3- Classes pack for $45 what happened to john baniszewski jr for new clients only. We never saw her after that day. There was no justice here. As far as you go,, hang in there and pray to the Lord, don't give up. What life, help killed someone, and you're out here like both I'm nothing. After 20 years and reading over the transcript he was release and I meant him while he was on parole. As a result, the spotlight was shone on him. This horrific crime has haunted me since the first time I stumbled across it on the internet. com or WhatsApp him via +2348089535482.he also special on cureing 1. My names are Clara David Im a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. . Why is he even still alive? May God have a special place for their souls and their "resting place" really close to the Sun. YHVH, God, said a life for a life. If not in this life, in the next, but justice will prevail. Herpes is a painful viral infection that can reside dormant on the nerve.I'm so exited to share my testimonies about the Good Work of Dr. Oduku who get me cured from herpes simplex virus (HSV1&2) with his herbs, I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. John Stephan Blake Jr. (1953-2005) - Find a Grave Memorial and i think everyone suffering with herpes and others symptoms should also know about this cure from, drlregbeyen10000@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +2349038518881 thank you. He made no excuses for himself, but he did explain who he was at that time, why he chose me, and how he had come to rally so many people to the cause of my daily humiliation. She started working at the school district in 1998 and was, most recently, an aide to a high school counselor. What a sad sad story. She didn't come to class often and most of the time when she did she didn't have the outfits we all wore and so she would sit out. The youngest child in the family, Dennis, 1, was fathered by another man, Dennis Wright. Judge clearly stated "recommending life sentence" and not "ordering life sentence". John and Gertrude after a few years ended their marriage. Would she not have died sooner? I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. They dropped her into a tub of scalding water, then rubbed salt into her raw skin. So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact DR. OSO for help.Email}drosohaberhome@gmail.comWhatsApp /call +2348162084839 https://www.facebook.com/drosoherbalhome/https://sites.google.com/view/drosohaberhome/His blog pagehttps://drosohaberhome.blogspot.comyou can also email me for more information about DR oso via smithmorgan2777@gmail.com ALL THANK TO DR OSO . Though it would be a sick joke I only can hope it was as that made my heart drop honestly. I truly endorse this herbal product Dr OBUDU rendered to me. Murder of Sylvia Likens - Wikiwand No matter what you are passing through, no matter how deadly the sickness is and no matter what the situation is God that did mine is still going to do yours, people suffering from herpes, brain tumor, kidney disease, pcos, AIDS, ALS,copd, asthma, athritis,herpes, Cancer,Hpv, any kind of disease, you can rich him now via ? But these people bring the worst tendencies out of me - I want to exact revenge, I want all the survivors, esp. Really makes me wonder what the police dog was brought over and really left for. How the hell could ANYONE be so damn cruel to another human being? This disease started circulating all over my body and I havebeen taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I cameacross a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called DR. OSO on how he cured her from herpes disease. Watching "The Girl Next Door", had to look up the real story behind it. Lev. Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as DR. ANUGE assured me that i will be cured,after some time. According to reports, John had a volatile temper and was physically abusive, they stayed together for ten years. The death penalty should have been used for this case. He never changed His word, man has and he picks and chooses which things he wants to believe, that's why there are over 30,000 denomination. Coy Hubbards daughter is not having an easy life cause of what has been said about her father she is blaming everyone else for that instead of blaming her own father for the problems shes having had he not been part of it her life would be fine but what I don't get it how she sits there and says its been 40+ years well for her family its been 40+ years without her and years of pain. CANCER 4.ALS 5. So ifyou are there surfing from this Herpes problems or any deadly disease orother disease for i will advice you to contact him on his workingemail: drolokuntemple@gmail.com whatsapp him with thise number +2348132537313, I first doubted It was not true but decided to try, when I contacted this herbal physician via his e-mail, I purchased herpes herbal medicine and received it within 7 days and used it as prescribed, I tested negative within 3 weeks use, do not loose hope to contact him early If you need help, you can contact him on email dr.chalaherbalhome@gmail.com or you can visit his website on http://drchalaherbalhome.godaddysites.com or https://mywa.link/dr.chalaherbalhome am convinced he can help you too, I got Diagnosed with Herpes, I have be dealing with Herpes for the past 4 years. like Gertrude. Gonorrhea. Like the murders of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom or the Wichita Massacre, it does not take a serial killer or a famous victim to stand out as one of the worst tragedies to occur in American Crime. Or did they just think of their crime in terms of a great tragedy that destroyed their lives, resulting in the family being separated and their names changed to avoid being the target of 40,000 people who wanted them to remain locked up. Full compliance would have been boring to my bullies. Did any of them tell Sylvia they were sorry? Paula, however, pleaded guilty to voluntary manslaughter to avoid another trial. I have never approved of what those people did I think they should have served every bloody minute of there sentence but no they only served some jail time. Today the correct ruling should be as follows "Any 15 and over year old who deliberate kills another human being must get death penalty unless they were truly mentally absent (insanity)." He was a cop he wasn't a cop. That's why everything is so wrong. Five days before she died, according to a 1965 story by the Indianapolis Star, Gertrude Baniszewski ordered one of the neighbor boys to etch, with a three-inch, red hot needle, I am a prostitute and I'm proud of it into Sylvias stomach. But in 1965, prosecutors painted her as one of the ringleaders in the torture of Sylvia Maria Likens, a 16-year-old who moved in with the Baniszewskis while her mother was on the road as a traveling entertainer, according to the Indianapolis Star. Thank you for sharing all those details. to play on peoples sympathy. I'd also like to watch the full length interview with Rev Rubin Fields as Gertrude is leaving prison. I honestly don't know why they let them free, they should have locked them all up and throw the keys away also yea I hope there is a hell where they can burn. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him +2348110114739 you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the problem. There seems to be something wrong with that area. And if you find the bastards, KILL EM! The highly publicized April 1966 murder trial drew national attention. John Baniszewski Sr.: Age, Killer Ex-Wife, Children - Mitmunk Anyone report the comment by @Jolie above to blogger? If this is true, it sheds a bit more light/evidence (since anyone can post on these boards - as a matter of fact, I wish it were monitored more closely as lately every time I'm notified re: a new post, it's spam.) It was called the most terrible crime ever committed in Indiana, and half a century later, that title still holds. I found Stephanie. Read the transcripts. After 21 days when the herb got almost finish i went to a medical doctor, i did a test and discover that the virus was gone, and my test result were HSV 1%2 negative,i was so surprise and happy! Look a little more closely at that man. Hello, everyone! If we wanted to go outside and play, shed let us, and maybe shed come out and mess around and play, joke around. Indiana's legal/Justice system is still a complete failure. Besides, probably they were indifferent too and dont wanna keep the daughters probably that is why abuse go unnoticed for so long. The Indiana Department of Corrections records indicate she was sentenced in August 1971 to a sentence of two to 21 years. My names are Clara David Im a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I think it's the only way they might feel remorsend. Or did they, even after the trial, believe they'd done nothing wrong? Your question stopped my heart. My late husband told me, that Indiana if you rape a women it was 8 years, you molest a child it's 3. In December 1965, a grand jury indicted Gertrude Baniszewski, her daughters Paula, 17, and Stephanie, 15, and her son John Jr., 12, and two neighbors, Coy Hubbard and Richard Hobbs, both 15, on charges of first-degree murder. They had to heard, live one another, do unto others as you would want them to do to you. I hope this haunted them until the end of their days.This is an excellent post and well researched. Today the System is as corrupted as before in this rulling. Like twins! She was testifying to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kinds of disease and the herbal man's email was there. He said he received a Facebook message a month ago, detailing Paula's previous life. He was killed in prison in 2011. Yea, the praying thing, to a god that lets this happen? I couldn't sleep wel for the next couple of days and for me , its just the worse crime ever. The Ferocious Murder of Sylvia Likens, the TRUE story Why would you need to add that? Top Quality, Cheap and easy to apply solutions to deliver your desire health and fitness results. How did Sylvia live as long as she did? Sylvia Likens: tortured to death by Gertrude Baniszewski Add to list. They get to go o living everyday, but you sure can't say that, about the ones they butchered or hacked, now can you? HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES DISEASEI'm here to testify about what DR. ANUGE did for me. The Story of The Torture Mother, Also Known As Gertrude Baniszewski this is Amazing! You're missing the obvious. Friends said that Jenny's heart attack was caused by a pizza deliveryman's sudden, unexpected knock on the door. She try to escape prison and they let her out. The girls basically went from neglect (the sort of neglect that can result in Sylvia's front tooth being knocked out) to neglect + abuse, threats, over-the-top physical punishment (Jenny, who had polio - which you would think would make her off-limits for physical punishment- had also been whipped & slapped & was afraid of it escalating as it did with Sylvia), neglect of basic needs (food) & torture (Sylvia). I hope everyone that didn't report it live in hell of guilt. Paula is pace now. Whatever the answer to that question, it did not diminish the legal responsibility of whoever inflicted the wounds on Sylvia. Theres a regular customer i swear is the spittn image of Gertrude. We all are guilty, of saying I'm doing what I want to. Six years later, at the age of 16, she dropped out of high school to marry John Stephan Baniszewski (1926-2007), a Polish-born man from Youngsville, Pennsylvania, with whom she had four children. How old are you, child or adult? Help contribute to IMDb. Dr. Edualekhide is well recognized as one of the best herbalist doctors in Africa, you don't have to be sad anymore or share your tears anymore on this disease when the cure is available. I quickly ordered the product and started using the remedies. If you need help please just write one of us and we can wisely plan recourse to help as soon as possible. However, as I've considered it all, it seems as if the Likens just acted sort of 'social' when they visited Gertrude; more at pains to show they were paying her than to really connect in any way with their daughters. I,m here to explore blogs and forum about wonderful and most safe cure for (Herpes Virus).I was positive to the deadly virus called herpes and i lost hope because i was out casted and rejected even by my closet friends.i searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for Herpes and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from Herpes so i decided to contact the same herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything.i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will heal me with the natural herbs from God!after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via DHL and it got to me after 3 days!i used the med as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured!itsreally like a dream but i am so happy!thatsthe reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me!and if you need his help, you can email him ondrehimare3@gmail.com, or whatsapp +1 (267) 691-1087 I,m neme amber and you can get in touch with me via drehimare3@gmail.com..Contact him for help at Herpes virus HIV/AIDS CANCER COPD BRAIN TUMOR All kind of virus and disease Dr Ehimare. Take care friends. Hi, there - I've also read everything I could find: House of Evil/The Indiana Torture Slaying (most factual); Kate Millett's The Basement (facts mixed with fiction) & Patte Wheat's By Sanction of the Victim (fiction based on Sylvia's story), the trial transcripts (which told me the most) & the Wiki (which seems to have some urban legends/hearsay mixed in; needs to be corrected).Re: how Sylvia lived as long as she did, it seems the human body has a remarkable ability to survive all sorts of stuff (read, for instance, about John McCain's experience as a torture victim). This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called DR. Anuge on how he cured her from herpes disease. He said his family did not approach the police. If they found Him then they shouldn't fear death. Then you should read the court transcripts before they are scrubbed.Mr. Not sure anyone is honestly. Gertrude Baniszewski was convicted of first-degree murder again at a second trial. Do you know your hidden name meaning ? for more infovisit his Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/priestsuccessful Wishing you the best in hearth. Gertrude Baniszewski | Photos 2 | Murderpedia, the encyclopedia of I am not as others on my mind as to "burn in hell" , revenge doesn't change anything. I was shocked when i saw it was based on a real story. Maybe that tells you where are pedophiles are.
What Channel Is The Cowboys Game On Dish, Tim Gillean Texas Billionaire, Ck2 Agot Events Id, Casa De Venta Cidra Puerto Rico, Articles W