Aang, Katara, and Toph had no idea why Sokka was suddenly so interested in settling down. She knows that this is the only hope for protecting her people. Zuko, Katara and Sokka go under cover into the Fire Nation. Air. It changes events ever so slightly by giving characters a few different motivations or outlooks. "What made you think you can go out there and tease me with some other man" said Leonardo. Katara isn't really happy about this is she? A chance at a better life. TW: mentions of marijuana usage, drinking, Zuko scoffed. Then, for decades, the Fire Nation had set the world ablaze with its goal to leave no nation untouched. The. Were going to have address the elephant mandrill in the room at some point. He sighed, running his hands through his scalp once, relieved from his top knot. Fourteen year later, Katara realizes the full extent of her powers when she finds a child with strangely familiar abilities frozen in an iceberg and a prince comes searching for her. He was overcome with an impulse, and since his higher brain functions had been shut down, he went with it. Katara had asked her grandma once what this descent of the gods was, and Kanna had told her that she could not recall the Imiqtitut word for it. If Sokka could see him now, he would probably strangle him, Avatar or no. I wish Mother was here to comfort me, Toph thought. I'm sorry. Aang said. Katara couldn't help but glance down between their bodies. married at first sight secret; cj logistics romeoville, il 60446; plante moran internship salary; independence township, nj police blotter; Close Menu. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. As far as Aang was concerned, Katara's body was perfect, soft, flawless skin that he was just dying to touch, to taste. His questing fingers found a small bump of flesh hidden within her folds, but he was shocked when Katara let loose what he could only describe as a scream as his fingers brushed against it. Zuko X Katara Fanfiction Stories | Quotev It it was nothing. And on the other side of the country, Sokka has just moved in with one Master Piandao. Warning: Contains explicit adult content, including incest. Beauty in the Beast (Zutara) by Missxcocoa. In this Zutara fanfiction, the world is much different than the one we know so well. Zuko placed his free hand on Katara's cheek. Sokka gets distracted by the music and starts singing and dancing. It just seemed a little forward. Blue Spirit Zuko (Avatar) Painted Lady Katara. He took the oil and sipped some. Aang walked inwell, rather skipped in. Katara sighed. Zuko lives peacefully as honorary nobility, until one day zuko is given a reminder of his old life when the avatar visits the city. Appa had to fly at full speed with no rest in order to get to Kyoshi Island on time to witness the birth of the first of the next generation, their first child to be born in a world free of war and terror. *COMPLETED STORY*. Rating:T. Summary: Katara is waging war on Zuko. He carefully picked Katara up and carried her over to her Earth tent. Aang, what happened to your tunic?. He mimicked giving her mouth-to-mouth, using his own Airbending powers to calm her breathing. They had not been seen since the Empire of Fire attacked the Air Nomads almost a hundred years ago, and it was in search of this and other survivors of the Air Nomad genocide that her people had left the north pole, for they always came back. Zuko is one of the most morally complex characters in Avatar, and killing people hasn't bothered him in the past. We get to see many different characters and what their lives have become after the end of the series. You can get paid to write for us! But she gasped out loud when Aang suddenly gripped the sides of her head and gently adjusted her face until they were nose to nose. Zukoxkatara Stories - Wattpad I love you, and I want you. But Aang was more than willing to sacrifice his clothing if Katara's life was on the line, and he knew that Zuko would feel that way too once he explained the situation. Katara (Avatar) - Works | Archive of Our Own Zutara - Their Spark by Puffy Anxious. Length: 103,341 words. The Gaang has to go through the Cave of Two Lovers and they have the same problems. Katara let out a final gasp as he slipped out of her. The author of this story is a talented writer who knows these characters well. She cried out loudly, gripping onto Aang's head to keep him in place against her breast. And if you have questions about this topic, feel free to leave a message in the comments below! It took him a few seconds to find the little bump that seemed to cause her the most pleasure, but when he found it again, he carefully set to work on giving her as much pleasure as possible. About two minutes later, Sokka spotted the massive form of Aang's Sky Bison, Appa. It looked a lot better now. Are you sure you want to do this? Aang asked. She had been offered what she called a `very sweet deal' to join the Earth Kingdom's military to whip their Earthbenders into shape. I want to do this with you because I love you. Seen. . After all, just like with Aang, she had never seen him nude. 24 tributes. I don't have a necklace to give you yet, but I would love to make you one., Katara smiled broadly and embraced him. Ahh Katara I love you, Katara Aang breathed, kissing the flesh of her neck. Aang blushed and kissed her, moaning as she grinded herself against him. Katara gasped and moaned, arching her body up into his. They showcase their talent in how they have written Zuko and Katara, as well as all of the other characters who make appearances throughout the story. I start from the Agni Kai between Azu Three years after the war Zuko is living a life of duty while Katara reluctantly travels the world with Aang. Except this time Katara and Zuko get trapped together and Jet has tagged along to get What if Zuko ended up in Gaoling after separating from his Uncle? And there's no way we can get to the nearest town on time, even with Appa. And he craved more. Fleeing into the Earth Kingdom under the protection of seven fearsome, female warriors, Princess Izumi settles in an abandoned shrine and trains for the day she can retake the throne from her usurping aunt. So hot. Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (1480), | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia (Anime & Manga) (8), Pocket Monsters | Pokemon - All Media Types (5), Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan (4), Minor or Background Relationship(s) (238), Alternate Universe - Modern Setting (1420), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, The Gaang Learns How Zuko Got The Scar (Avatar), in search of glorious happenings of happenstance, Alternate Universe - No Bending (Avatar TV), Tagging the endgame ships since there's a lot of messy drama & hookups, but i know a lot of readers like to know who will be endgame ;), EDIT: endgame Jet/Jin/Zuko I accidentally lied before :), not actually sick just acting like in bad fever, aunt wu said "you're marrying the fire lord" and sokka said "i am What", sometimes people are assholes when they're in pain, based off a song but i won't tell you which one yet, tbh this is going to be a cute story i think, not sure if its going to end in angst or fluff, everyone gets to heal from their trauma as a treat, yet another look into the life of zuko the emperor, tfw u have feelings for ur friend who looks out for u in a totally friendly way, Excerpts and Snapshots of Fics I Have Yet To Write, The gaang doesnt show up until chap 9 srry, does this count as slow burn if the romantic interest isnt mentioned till halfway, Azula (Avatar)/Original Female Character(s), Azula (Avatar) & Original Female Character(s), Non-Traditional Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics, Most Chapters Are Not In Chronological Order, Arranged Marriages and other Fire Lord Problems. The snake had bitten her about mid-way up her thigh on the inside. Kara has been living in a little fishing village in the northern Earth Kingdom for as long as she can remember--literally. With Sozins Comet looming, Katara and Zuko insist theyre just friends. The Fire Nation begins offering Zuko and Azula up as marriage offerings to the other tribes in exchange for peace. Keeping peace is far harder than winning wars. Ah AANG! Katara cried out his name into the darkness. Both Zutara and Katara or Zuko centric are archived. Aang, Katara, and Toph had no idea why Sokka was suddenly so interested in settling down. It was just difficult for the Avatar to settle down. Sokka dropped his food, completely forgotten and rushed down to the Kyoshi statue, where Aang was sure to come in for a landing. Yeah, isn't it great? Sokka asked, sounding completely enamored. She pulled him into another kiss and they both moaned passionately into each other's mouths as he continued to rock into her body. Instead of exiling Zuko, Ozai decides to imprison Zuko. One day, Fire Nation soldiers hijacked a ship of refugees bound for the Earth Kingdom, arresting and killing those they found on board. He noticed the shocked looks that Sokka and the townspeople were sending him. Sokka stared in shock. Their tongues met urgently, passionately. When he pulled away, Katara stared up at Aang. Katara winced slightly as he entered her. 10 Awesome Jujutsu Kaisen Fanfiction Stories to Read in 2023, 10 Awesome Luca Fanfiction Stories to Read in 2023. Ty Lee discovers she's an airbender, and turns to her friends for help. He's so warm. Katara moaned and tossed her head back, her eyes closed as if that was the only defense she had against the feelings raging through her body. This work could have adult content. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Sokka simply wants to visit his old pal Zuko in Caldera City. When destiny bring the ex-friends back together, they each have to decide whether the other can be trusted. Hello there, Sokka! Aang called happily. Please consider turning it on! He blushed and untied the strips of cloth from her leg, showing it to her. Hed be about this age. The girl lunged forward, reacting to Zukos motion as much as to the womans cry. Written for Zutara Week 2022 Day 3: Hands. I may eventually write them into bigger fics but for now, they're here to be enjoyed. "Sorry you got in the crossfire, Katara." Zuko said, turning to put a hand on my cheek. His fingers traced a trail up her thigh before he finally cupped her unclad womanhood, awed by the heat and wetness radiating from her most secret area. His fingers slowly slipped down surreptitiously to part the haphazardly thrown kimono on her skin. After all, who better to teach me how to heal than the only person who has ever brought the dead back to life.. He quickly moved over to Katara, and used two strips from his torn tunic to isolate the venom in her leg, tying one about two inches above the bite, and the other two inches below. Toph got up and walked into the living room. Within a minute, the entire town was gathered around Kyoshi's statue. Katara groaned, which only served to make Aang even more light-headed. Aang could provide a roof over her head. Please don't stop! She begged, moving against him desperately. The Avatar had more houses around the world than any other person, so he had no shortage of places to stay. In his efforts to reunite with the last living family member to ever show him kindness, he crosses paths with a badass Kyoshi Warrior, a certain blind earthbending genius, and is dragged into way more than he ever bargained for. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. He initially opposes Aang and his forces, but time and experience bring them all together. That felt amazing!. It doesn't really go as planned when they find themselves in a fight with fire benders and Katara is thrown off of Appaand she falls through the clouds, never to be seen again. Azula always lies. This story contains a bit more adult content than many of the others, so proceed with caution. Things do not go as planned. There stood Suki and Sokka. 27.5K 714 20. Lastly, if you want to read more top fanfiction posts on this blog, then check out: Which Harry Potter book is JK Rowling's favorite? Shes regarded as Lady and Master, she has helped rebuild the world and turn the tides in traditions and views all around. The utterpok, Kanna had called them, was a master of all four elements who had lived many lives and been tasked with bringing balance and harmony to the world in each of them. Zuko Stories - Wattpad I thought, Zuko said, I thought it would be nice to that we could go to lunch together. You are my family. Sokka said. Love you, too, Kat. Aang whispered. Zuko & Azula - One Shot Lemon - Archive of Our Own Her legs were spread to give him access to the snake bite. I've had plenty of time to think about it.. That's the mantra Zuko knows, but what exactly is his sister keeping to herself & why when she shows up at Ember Island University claiming to have reinvented herself? And, after they began dating, he saw her unclothed less and less. 42,109. mai. Follow . When Aang invokes the wrath of a mischievous Spirit, the Fox-Raven chooses to curse Katara to tell him - and everyone - only the truth. The other, how do you tell a girl you like her? Up next is a Zutara fanfiction that is still a work in progress. [ X - Adult: No readers under 18. zuko and katara fanfiction married lemon. Will Katara change her minds towards Zuko and become his best friend? Parents Katara and Zuko (Avatar) Married Katara/Zuko (Avatar) Firelord Zuko (Avatar) Summary. Prince Zuko and Katara: The Best Of | FanFiction Once a peaceful, volcanic Fire Nation island with a holy shrine for the Avatar, it had been transformed over the years into a military camp with small villages mostly inhabited by soldiers, guards that worked at the prison, and their respective families. Maybe, just maybe, they can help each other Azula was born a fire bending prodigy, a killer for the fire nation, the perfect princess and ultimate warrior. Enjoy. Thus was the end of Sokka and Suki's travels. I'm all right. After all, most snakes were perfectly content not to harm someone, and only bit when they felt threatened. Finding himself separated from his uncle after an attempt on his life, a newly banished Zuko washes up on the shores of Kyoshi Island. Published Dec 20, 2020. Expect slow and inconsistent updates]. He lingered for a moment to nibble her earlobe, right beneath the pearl earring she wore. You're like a brother to me and a potential future brother-in-law. Sokka walked over to Aang, passing the tiny infant over, and instructing Aang how to hold the baby properly. A few seconds later, he found the spot where his fingers sank slightly into her body. Aang I'm starting to feel a little sick Katara said worriedly. Katara moved her hand down his stomach to his manhood, which was quickly becoming aroused, and began moving her hand along his shaft. Let's just go check it out" Leila begged, her green eyes pleading as she cut the carrots on the wooden counter. After a long tenuous series of events, Katara and Zuko want to enjoy their honeymoon peacefully. It was only the knowledge that Katara's life was in very real danger that stopped Aang from fulfilling the dark fantasies plaguing his mind, fantasies of her soft body yielding against his hard one, of heat, sweat, and breathy gasps and moans.
How To Make Body Scrubs To Sell, Delaware County Warrant Search, Bbc Radio Presenter Sacked, Moody's Probability Of Default Table 2020, Funny Urban Dictionary Words, Articles Z